Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (36046 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Munalove(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2014
ninovandross: U can go buy ur own gen and position it near his own window
lol

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Oahray: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Hehehe... "From abinitio..." This babe no get joy for big big legal jargon o.

If you tell the guy about it yourself, e go bite you for shoulder like Suarez? If you are afraid, keep reminding your landlord till it stops. CO can kill sha, remember that when you are afraid.

It's nice you want to face your studies, not date (him?) but your siggy and profile pic sha lipsrsealed
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by XVIER(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2014
lol ashawo grin
Skmoda360:
guy give her sm break nw bt anyway na only her breast i like.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by sleekman(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Its clear he doesn't wanna date u. He just wants a good time. So say yes 2 him but don't have sex with him. As long as he's living next 2u na that time e go know say Konji na bastard.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by emarkson(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2014
jst pour salt into the gen fuel tank .Dats all

3 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2014
hohohoho

Op pisshuurre has gone from zero likes yesterday night to 21 likes this morning.

I sure say her PM box go don overfull by now.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Respect55(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Alexgeneration: Report the matter to the police
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Uwakuwak(f): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Sorry ooo, i dont think anyone here can help you
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by charlsecy(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Make sure you don't sleep while the generator is on.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by IamAthens(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
kendrick93: if na be u i go buy dis big gen position am for near e window. den we go see gen vs gen who get noise pass... him sef go beg to stop
no forget to buy 2nd hand gen cos new big gens go need lyk 3yrs with beta monthly servicing to begin dey make noise and pollute air and maybe by den OP go don graduate.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Joe88(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2014
Discreetly empty a cup of salt into the petrol tank of his generator, it works wonders! Pls don't fail to get back to me with the result

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by dwyseone(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2014
mix a lot of salt with the petrol when he is not around, that settles it. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by vokalguy(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?

This crap made front page.... let that sink in for a while.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by deavicky(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2014
I like guys ehhhh we get many ways to punish girls.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by moneybag007(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2014
There are 2 media.
1. Close your windows whenever he puts on his gen. That should be enough to reduce the concentration of Τ̣̣ђё noise...

2. To put a lasting full stop to the noise, get 2 tins of salt an̶̲̥̅̊d pour it inside his fuel tank whenever Τ̣̣ђё gen Ȋ̝̊̅§ working... I assure you, you'll come back here and start praising me... This 2nd option is Τ̣̣ђё best so far... I'm also gonna do jez that if i were you

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Bigsteveg(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?

Whenever he's not around, pour salt in2 d fuel tank. B4 u know it, gen don 'nock'. Problem solved.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ninovandross(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
blink182: so smoke and noise can synchronise.
abi oh
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by danot1030: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Do d followin; first call him to tell him about it and implication to health, if he does change call some people to intervene and if he still does not cease just take another action. Anytime he do dat and goes inside get water and pour in to the tank of gen, wen u do dis for number of time he stop it.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by egopersonified(f): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls what does this salt in the fuel tank do to the gen and would it be detected by the electrician?

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ritababe(f): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
So many advice i really appreciate, thanks all
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by crownprince7(m): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
cool
color=#000099][/color]Babes U̶̲̥̅̊ no get problem,Ϟą #50 go solve Ūя̲̅ wahala,use dat #50 buy salt,empty every for inside D̶̲̥̅̊ gen fuel den watch Ūя̲̅ problem solve e self.nonsense.tellin U̶̲̥̅̊ dis frm xperience,my neighbour try ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ϟą nobody tell am wen e gen knock engine wit no trace ø̲̣̣̥Ƒ̐ D̶̲̥̅̊ problem.very clean solution dat leaves no traces.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Odunharry(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?
u had better talk to him o..
D fumes 4m generator is very poisonous and can take ones life
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by crownprince7(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
egopersonified: Pls what does this salt in the fuel tank do to the gen and would it be detected by the electrician?
cannot b detected,unless say D̶̲̥̅̊ person Ϟą confirmed winch(witch)!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Odunharry(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
egopersonified: Pls what does this salt in the fuel tank do to the gen and would it be detected by the electrician?
4 where..salt go kill d life of d generator,no repairer go do am

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by salvatore007(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hahhahahahahahhaha yeye gal na aba u dey oo xo u nid 2 b smart....

Step 1: Buy loudspeaker 5k dat 1n dey use 4evangelism nd anytime he turns of d gen u position d speaker 2ur window nd start praising ur God

Step 2: Any time he puts on d gen u go n off it nd run inside, if he puts it on again u off it again bt b careful o no let am catch u

Step 3: Say YES

End of discussion
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by joinnow: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
1. You can buy wire like 500 give it to landlord so that electrician can add to his already shorten wire. Or Get a medical report stating that you are allergic to fume and could make you asthmatic. Take it to the Nearest police station. Then when he put on the gen let the police visit to see the close proximity. Trust Naija police they go seize. The gen
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by redcliff: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
smartchoice:

Redcliff am commenting because of you... Op please find a 100 naira dangote salt and empty the whole contents into the offensive generator once every two days...before going out to read....trust me that gen will disturb you no more!

Well thats another non violent way of solving the issue...she can explore that route..you wey no gree buy moto for my hand abi?

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ruffcoin09(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
ur boyfriend buys you Bold5 for Valentines day and you buy him 2 white handkerchiefs, a white singlet and boxers.Is he an 'atilogwu' dancer?

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by idee91: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Guilty conscience is worrying you..did he break his gens silencer ?.. he no on gen b4, abi dat time the gen sound no too loud.... mtchwww
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by amacastel: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
The answer is simple just open the fuel tank mix water and red oil pour it in the gen it wil destroy the engine which will stp ur problem for the moment
Don't call me a bad gurl I did it and it worked for me just make sure nobody see u while doing it
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by yusufbida(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Some weeks ago people die from inhaling generator smoke dia in Aba, why must you endanger ur life? seek for alternative means before its too late.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by GoodFaith: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Get a sex dvd
Lock ur door and play the sex dvd
Make he think u are have sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.