Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (36047 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
op I think you should politely ask him to move it far away from your window cos the fume can kill you. if he says no, go report to police that any day you are found dead they should hold the boy responsible. at that point the boy will know he will be in trouble if anything happens to you. what I just said now is 99.9% sure to work for you.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Mcowubaba: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anytime...the he Starts the Gen..go Secretly nd Quietly nd off the fuel tank....do it like 3 times in a Nigh/or wenever he starts it.he is gonna Off the Gen...or Also be Uncomfortable like u. Mak him no Catch u ohh...my hand no dey grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
#Thats None Of My Business.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by 3rdeye1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
ritababe:

he cut the wire shot i cant move it, the light will go off
u seems to be defending him...u better do something before something do u. Gen fume?...chaii...u go hear am!

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Ninilowo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
I would have asked you to write a petition to the local Council or whatever but I can see that you can't follow it up and from the look of things the guy is a pauper for using that kain gen set. So my advice is that anytime he does that, just get #50 worth of salt and pour it into the gen's tank........... Lobatan. Don't thank me oooo, what are fellow NLders for!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Afrok(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chai.... Nairaland is just the best place to buy a plot of land and build a bachacheesy. When u think the guy's case that has been beggin his gf is bad, u'll see another case where generator is used to woo a girl.

Now i know why we dnt av light in my street in school, those PHCN workers ar angry bcoz the damsels on my street turned down their proposals. Abeg... Ladies always say yes so that u can have power supply whether PHCN or GEN.

PLZ OP DO SOMETHING ABOUT UR NEIGHBOUR BEFORE U DIE OF FUMES FROM THE GEN.

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by fubbyy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
you have already alleged it on your refusal to him, women sef, how did you know?

Anyway go talk to him not landlord

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Blockus: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014

Please what do i do?

Do he needful.

Shuck him and get him to connect you to the gen too.

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Drhenrysaint(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Knock d engine of d Set with dangote Salt.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Charbless: Tell him U have Ebola, and let's see whu'll pack frm d compound

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Gaskia: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Report again to the landlord, if it repeats again, do a letter , addressing it to the Environmental and Health agency of the State , demanding their visitation, inspection and issue of a notice of abatement . citing effusion of harmful gas - CO.... and other unbroken hydrocarbon and possible Lead. Call for an SOS. Put the Police and the landlord on copy ...cc. Before then use your phone to record and snap the gen with the and fumes, print and attach. Mention in the letter that you have recorded evidence.
Let the landlord have a copy, don't submit to the environment guys and police yet.....the landlord will show him the letter. The guy will beg you to halt. Just tell him you have already submitted but will advise them to stay action, that you can activate it when endangered again.

6 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by tchigofigo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
it's easy!no b naija babe u be again? Jst say yes..he'll reposition d gen for d mean time, then draft a list of demands as his 'gf'.,top of d list shld be a gen(bigger 1 than his), then a new 'bam' phone.,then money 4 projectsss in skul..,pack all ur frnds in skul wit u wen u go on dates.,then shoppings on wkend basis..then wn u cuk 4 am, cook rubbish, always form 'sick' wn he's Hot n wan chop opono..,all these within 2 wks..walahi! if im no use im hand pick race, then MARRY am..na dangote relative im be.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by manutdadex(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
very simple solution...pour an handful of anapuna salt in d gen! If u dont spoil d gen for him who will?
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by mike404(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
SO MAKE HE NO PUT ON GENERATOR BECAUSE OF GOLD WEY YOU CARRY FOR TO.TO ABI??

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Be careful Nne. That guy is acting out of anger and frustration -f00lishness- all these guys advising u to move his gen won't be there when he decides to physically assault u. Report to d landlord again. But this time warn him to either take action or expect d police to do that for him

3 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Danosophe(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
My dear. By the fumes coming out from that "cassava milling machine" called generator oozing into ur room, dat guy is planning death for U. I'm very sure U've been hearing news abt pipo killed by the generator fumes. Dnt die in silence o.

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2014

Please what do i do?

First of, this is dangerous to your health (enough reason to gather all the neighbours and tell them to make him stop it [it will be his fault if he continues])

Secondly, I dunno if tell the Police is a good idea but it isn't bad either.

It's your health we're talking about here, the CO (Carbon Mono Oxide) is a killer when inhaled... STOP HIM!

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by snadguy007(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pour sand and salt into the fuel tank, that is the beginning of the end of the generator

TESTED AND TRUSTED wink
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sue his goddam a.s.s, get a charge and bail lawyer to do the bidding cool....

Besides, why do guys toast women, that is so old-school angry
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Blackteeth(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
A helpless girl is asking for assistance and some stuupid boys are saying nonsense. Asking her to accept because because the guy is poisoning her with fumes.
@Op. Report the Agbero to the police and neighbours too. Act serious drama for the guy in that compound and see whether the idiiot won't come to his senses.

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nawa oooh but u said u hate to be alone eeeh in order to safe guard ur life just try nd manage d guy abi na. Btw nice profile, u luk hot grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by otalenu(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
U don't have to worry yourself too much, u just get yourself a tea-spoon of salt, and pour it into the fuel tank.

Trust me, that's where the generator will end its job on earth.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ayobase(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2014

Please what do i do?

Options....

1. Get another apartment.
2. Date him and be at peace
3. Always go reposition the gen whenever
4. Pour water inside the gen
5. Steal the gen
6. Kill the guy
7. Close your window
8. Get an oxygen mask
9. Leave your house when he switches on
10. Burn the gen down

Choose any of those.

This your signature sef.

All Ritas wey I sabi are all Confirmento o.....unless u don't do guys sha.

Sebi na for ur friends house u dey go read....girl abi? U see what I'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by tigonana: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Buy 50naira salt pour it inside the fuel tank nd d engine will knock down.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by iterator25: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2014

Please what do i do?
smh... please just go and say yes to him. because if I talk, I go remove all the ego wey follow your destiny come this world
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Threads that make FP these days ehn.. The topic cracked me up grin angry
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
tchigofigo: it's easy!no b naija babe u be again? Jst say yes..then draft a list of demands as his 'gf'.,top of d list shld be a gen(bigger 1 than his), then a new 'bam' phone.,then money 4 projectsss in skul..,pack all ur frnds in skul wit u wen u go on dates.,then shoppings on wkend basis..then wn u cuk 4 am, cook rubbish, always form 'sick' wn he's Hot n wan chop opono..,all these within 2 wks..walahi! if im no use im hand pick race, then MARRY am..na dangote relative im be.
woah...you sound like you have a wealthload of experience with the opposite sex

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Unbelievable traffic on this thread undecided

Three pages in thirty minutes, wow.

@topic, talk to your foolish childish neighbour wey no know wetin dey pain am. Explain that what he's doing can kill you. If he continues get environmental protection agency workers to help you.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by tchigofigo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
heefeholuwah: woah...you sound like you have a wealthload of experience with the opposite sex
u can say that again..
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
How can u say no. are u a lesbian? grin grin grin na 14 years oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by hensben(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
i know your fears, you feel he might hot you in other ways if you confront him, since the landlord is deaf n dumb to the matter, report the id.ot to police and he should sign a shorty in the police station if anything happens to you. Edo girl for that matter,*vexed* pm me the id.ot name make i send swollen arm for him for a start, trust me, him go pack for you for the compound. All these aba boys self who lack scope to woo girl, they think its only money you can use most especially a uni. babe. As a guy first, you need to have charisma, intelligent, swags mostly for edo babes, then, she is all yours.

*check her profile pic* now i see why the guy wants you, he must be salivating seeing that chest everyday in compound, mostly, when you wear spaghetti shirt dey pass him front.
you carry front no offence wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.