Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (28021 Views)

Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) / Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Propose To Her Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by jpphilips(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
NickiRoman: The worst mistake a lady can ever make,Is proposing to an African Man.It always back fires.

Where are thy gender equality?
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by jpphilips(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
mizBerry1: in my opinion I think its only a "Desperate"lady that will do that••Besides of all Guys in the world I wonder why a lady will propose to a Nigerian Guy••Most Nigerian Guys are too proud..I pity a lady dat will do dat••The guy will sooo take advantage of her

Does it mean Nigerian ladies don't take advantage of Nigerian gals who propose?
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by dancruz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
jpphilips:

Where are thy gender equality?
lolz..... Am sure most ladies will never think about gender equality in this case. In this scenario, Its a Man's world. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why not? Not all men are insecure and childish.

Go for it!
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Kimmo(f): 1:41am On Aug 13, 2014
jnrbayano: Reason: water doesn't climb hill

I can only see a mannish lady proposing to a womanish man.

You've clearly never been to Erijiyan Ekiti. Their own water dey climb hill oh.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by pipolad(m): 1:56am On Aug 13, 2014
not a big deal @ all...her presentation and the guy's maturity matters.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by jnrbayano(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2014
Kimmo:

You've clearly never been to Erijiyan Ekiti. Their own water dey climb hill oh.

shocked
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by shadabia: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2014
FACT ABOUT LIFE
THE WISEST MAN ON EARTH STILL HAVE A BLACK SHADOW.
NO MECHANIC CAN REPAIR BREAKING NEWS.
NO MATTER HOW TALL YOU ARE, YOU CAN NEVER SEE TOMORROW.
EVEN IF YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF CARS, YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO WALK INTO YOUR BEDROOM.
To continue reading, goto... http://shadabia..com/2014/08/facts-about-life.html

HOW TO GET FLAT BELLY
Hi,
The issue of belly fat is not restricted to a particular gender. It happens to anyone, mostly due to child delivery in women and in men, due to an addictive life style of drinking, too much food intake and or laziness to exercise the body.Click here for more info http://shadabia..com/2014/08/how-to-get-flat-belly.html

DATA RECOVERY
If you are a user of gadgets such as Cam coders, laptop PCs, Desktops, Ipads, Flash drives and etc, the you are not unfamiliar to the issue of data loss, here is a solution for you. Click here for futher info...http://shadabia..com/2014/08/data-recovery.html
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by deinma6(f): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]i cnt do it.it jux isnt ryt.it brings down ur self esteem as a lady,nd wouldnt av respect cuz u were d one dat proposed.jux make hm knw dat hes lucky 4 aving a gal lyk,he should do d proposing nt u.except u ar old nd desperate.lol
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by tpiander: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
There is nothing wrong in that order.

has nobody proposed to you still?

that's pathetic, given how you grovel for it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Married People Wont Tell You About Marriage / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.