Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (27781 Views)

Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) / Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Propose To Her Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by solaniyi86(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nothing is wrong with that.
As a matter of fact, my first date, the lady proposed to me and I gave her the maximum respect she deserve.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by jaryeh(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
A lady verbally and unequivocally asking a guy out is enough a turn-off for some guys, including me. It's a free ride ticket for some. No no no.
If a lady is interested in a guy, she should show it in her gestures, smiles, winks, behaviour etc, the guy should pick it from there.

If a lady asks a guy out, it will be tantamount to her saying, "this guy, since you're too dull to understand me, I'm putting it straight to you now...." grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by 1miccza: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Personally if a lady does that to me I'll love her forever.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
akuchiemartin: How many times we go read this kind post..? Abeg make una post better things that's informative not this trash. Mtcheeeeewwwww
beta tins like what? That muslims or doroboko are at it again? At least i can see alot of femails on this topic, matas of d heart with women, just sayn tho
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by boyolaz: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
mizBerry1: in my opinion I think its only a "Desperate"lady that will do that••Besides of all Guys in the world I wonder why a lady will propose to a Nigerian Guy••Most Nigerian Guys are too proud..I pity a lady dat will do dat••The guy will sooo take advantage of her
GUYS are we that bad? Would we take advantage of such lady? Just Give us a try for At least A week. GUYS wat Do yall say?
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Ayorindedele(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
IFA ask ans
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . Yeeels of cos my dear, e no just possible to kneel down dey ask man - ogbeni will thou marry me. Na taboo b dat o
are u trying to say that u can't tell ur man that u wnt to settle down with him.dont u have ur own plans?(e.g,age range that u wnt to gave birth,e.t.c.)what if d guy havent propose wthin dt age range that u intend to birth and move on with other plans u have in life?.then what re going do?.or are u dating mny guys?.my dear if u really luv ur man.there is nothing wrong in proposing first.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Infinate: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Princeadebayo1: Proposing to a man is not proper and shows how desperate the female is which can turn off any Man buh if u get d liver and kidney ,what are yhu waiting for,the best thing dat will happen is d guy will say "NO" tongue and you will be left with how to handle the rejection.....pls never try it at home .
Go and read the book ruth and u will discover that ruth propose to boazs, lets us try 2 fellow gods standard and flee from tribalism
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
sailormoon: I wouldn't do it but I see nothing wrong with it
pls pick a side... twelve or dozen... Lwtmb
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by sailormoon: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
jahchild34:
pls pick a side... twelve or dozen... Lwtmb
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by TS2(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
All these recycled topics that we see in various forms everyday.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Well its okay for a woman to propose in the US or UK I guess. Not in Nigeria tho.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by shakrullah(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
jhydebaba: Chai shocked na witch hunt be this oh!

If any girl try am with me, she don die.
U mumu
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
booket: are u trying to say that u can't tell ur man that u wnt to settle down with him.dont u have ur own plans?(e.g,age range that u wnt to gave birth,e.t.c.)what if d guy havent propose wthin dt age range that u intend to birth and move on with other plans u have in life?.then what re going do?.or are u dating mny guys?.my dear if u really luv ur man.there is nothing wrong in proposing first.
. Mr booket, u r getting d whole thread wrong nobody said suggesting to ur man from d pics u can c d lady on her knees, proposal is diff from wat u r saying which simply means a man getting a ring in an all romantic atmosphere nd beggin a lady mostly on his knees to marry him. Which I don't c myself doin ok. No lady nids to tell any responsible, God fearing matured man she s dating its time. I bliv he shuld know dats y as a lady u shudnt date kids simple
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by pauljokotagba: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
If a girl used propose to me, it shows how desperate she wants to be with me but most of the times the love fades it happened to me in my part one though.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kini big deal? undecided but Na hin go foot the wedding gbese grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by sailormoon: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idowuogbo: Kini big deal? undecided but Na hin go foot the wedding gbese grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by xcitedjay(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idowuogbo: Kini big deal? undecided but Na hin go foot the wedding gbese grin grin

Nowadays, it's 70:30. Proposer 70, proposee 30.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Ephemmm: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
We are now in a society where all beings have equal rights and opportunities..... If she wants him, let her go ahead.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Perfecter4real(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
OliverPin: This is dangerous cos the guy might not be ready for marriage. And you know when a niggar ain ready grin A niggar rili ain ready.
well there is no big deal,if the guy is not ready he should politely tell her he is not ready yet and give her his reasons that's all.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Skmoda360(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Unlimited No...i cant stand it unless itz a deal btw me n the lady....
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
sailormoon:
grin grin grin grin
IbkayE, u a cutie cheesy
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:
IbkayE, u a cutie cheesy

Idowuogbo? When will you propose to that secret crush now. tongue
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
jahchild34:
GUYS are we that bad? Would we take advantage of such lady? Just Give us a try for At least A week. GUYS wat Do yall say?
Yes we are grin grin grin *Majority
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Perfecter4real: well there is no big deal,if the guy is not ready he should politely tell her he is not ready yet and give her his reasons that's all.
I niggar wouldn't wana tell a lady he's not ready at that moment. He'll just reluctantly marry her and that becomes an issue in the long-run.... Ladies propose indirectly just to put a little pressure but dont go directly. Na Naija we dey ooo grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ceasar1:

Idowuogbo? When will you propose to that secret crush now. tongue
When I find the perfect wooden ring. grin
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idowu, na dia u fail am oo, the person wey propose na im go pay the bills.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by sailormoon: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:
IbkayE, u a cutie cheesy
Hey bae, I missed you sha cheesy
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
donpeey22: Idowu, na dia u fail am oo, the person wey propose na im go pay the bills.
In my village na d other way round. tongue
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
sailormoon:
Hey bae, I missed you sha cheesy
Aww....how u doing? I see you changed moniker to get away from dem PM terrorists grin
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by sailormoon: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Aww....how u doing? I see you changed moniker to get away from dem PM terrorists grin
I'm ok thanks lol nah I just felt like a change cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / No Bra Day! Nairaland Babes Lets Get Started.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.