Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,480 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33273 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by GSKing: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Page 21, is this how obsessed Nigerians are?

Leave us alone o, please, let us be!!!

Gawd, I sure need a good a/zz-fawk right now.

undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by GSKing: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
I sure made it 22.

oops!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by HandOfChukwu: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

That's funny because since they have all of the money, hygiene, security and education you want for Nigeria, they must be doing something right...

Stop hating start learning.
Yeah, they invaded and destroyed every country in the world while enslaving millions for hundreds of years...that's what they did....you fukk1ng f00l. Why don't you go study? Battyboy
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: what is the impact of having the replacement cause yu nigerians talk like you have the perfect family system in your country.

You are a cretinous person!

Are you telling me you are stating that non-existence of one or both natural parent in people's lives has no impact as long as they have some replacement?

Or I look like someone you can use a moronic question to divert from a point?

person, you think you could use "But Nigeria does not have a perfect family system" to divert from the point of SAGAMITE?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Can you explain better? I can barely make sense of what you are talking about.
I mean, what if a heterosexual father want to marry his gay son or a heterosexual mother want to marry her lesbian daughter. In the two case both adult have agreed to marry. The law will not let them which means their human right is being trapped on.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by JEITO: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

Healthy and natural for those who wish to engage in it.
It is not natural for me, as I don't wish to engage in it.
Well, I see a cultural clash here: My stand is based on Biblical teachings, but I see you use logic and reasoning.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: I mean, what if a heterosexual father want to marry his gay son or a heterosexual mother want to marry her lesbian daughter. The law will not let them which means their human right is being trapped on.
I don't know! You should probably ask those who are planning to do so.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Are you telling me you are stating that non-existence of one or both natural parent in people's lives has no impact as long as they have some replacement?

Or I look like someone you can use a moronic question to divert from a point?

person, you think you could use "But Nigeria does not have a perfect family system" to divert from the point of SAGAMITE?
Why do you reason like you had no education.I still wait on you to explain to the world the impact of having a father/mother replacement and you chose to insult me.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Yinkwamo(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fundamental human rights! Hmmmm... so if this thing enter naija like ebola virus, one day our first lady go be man.. (Atiku weds Asari Dokubo)

**Faints

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: Why do you reason like you had no education.I still wait on you to explain to the world the impact of having a father/mother replacement and you chose to insult me.

So you are saying the non-existence of one or both natural parent in people's lives has no impact as long as they have some replacement?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by faceve: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Symphony007: It gives me great joy that there are still countries in africa with a judiciary that does it job without sentiments or personal feelings. No country on earth can have a constitution which protects fundamental human rights then go ahead to criminalize freedom of expression. It is ridiculous and no judiciary will stand for that. Nigeria should take note. Our supreme court must strike down ours if it gets to their desk. If our governments wants it's anti gay law to stand, then it should do a constitutional amendment were fundamental human rights is removed then a law like that can stand. But you can't claim to protect human rights and put people in jail for living their lives because you don't like how they do it. It's a mockery of constitutional democracy. You can't eat your cake and have it.
nigeria is d only african country dat stil has moral left in them ,their dat anti gay. Law is right
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by GSKing: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Beryl04, I sight you sharp sharp bro!smiley
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite: Me and my stale jabs,pardon my silliness maam.

Sagamite,
Truthfully,which one are you, gay or bi?? grincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
rocgirl:

Sagamite,

Is this your answer to the last 2 questions? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fcktards make moronic statements they cannot back up and then try diversion tactics when they are intellectual jammed with questions. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

So you are saying the non-existence of one or both natural parent in people's lives has no impact as long as they have some replacement?
Still care to explain the impacts.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: what is the impact of having the replacement cause yu nigerians talk like you have the perfect family system in your country.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing! grin grin grin grin

This person actually thought he could combine diversion and strawman to dodge from SAGAMITE'S logic-test questions? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ME? SAGAMU?? ?? angry

Ko ni daa fun e! (E no go better for you!)
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: Still care to explain the impacts.

You are saying the non-existence of one or both natural parent in people's lives has no impact as long as they have some replacement?

That is the illogical junk you want to use to support deviancy?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
I don't know! You should probably ask those who are planning to do so.
Hahahahaha, so you don't know anything about human right anymore?

Bro human right must have a limit otherwise we all will turn to animal. Even animals know when to stop.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by beryl04(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
GSKing: Beryl04, I sight you sharp sharp bro!smiley

My sister eeh! I'm just watching d drama in my living room on nairaland.just tuned in now grin
Nigeria is next,homophobes,should park well!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: Hahahahaha, so you don't know anything about human right anymore?

Bro human right must have a limit otherwise we all will turn to animal. Even animals know when to stop.

Don't mind the person!

Their "funky" human rights is based on tailoring and selective application to suit what ever deviancy they have been told is funky to support. grin grin grin grin grin

Two consenting adults is irrelevant when it comes to inccest.

It causes no harm is irrelevant when it comes to nuddism.

Freedom of association is irrelevant when it comes to polygamy.

FCKTARDS! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nigerians & their gay obsession ! See trafick!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
beryl04:
My sister eeh! I'm just watching d drama in my living room on nairaland.just tuned in now grin
Nigeria is next,homophobes,should park well!

Optimism is a good virtue. grin grin grin grin grin

Blind optimism is a mental problem. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing! grin grin grin grin

This person actually thought he could combine diversion and strawman to dodge from SAGAMITE'S logic-test questions? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ME? SAGAMU?? ?? angry

Ko ni daa fun e! (E no go better for you!)
Answer my question and have this for brunch.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: Answer my question and have this for brunch.

So you are scared of defending your moronic tome of junk? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite: Lefty me..
Grey bearded one, going through some of your posts now,i'd conclude i 've never come across a dolt these so mentally challenged and perversely deluded at the same time.. .gringringrin
Sagamite,i'll give you an answer when you can tell me if in all those case scenerios the persons involved were either forced or consented to it.. gringrin
When are we knowing who the lucky guy is..? gringrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
GSKing: Beryl04, I sight you sharp sharp bro!smiley
Hi dear,where have you been.Wouldhavebennicetohaveyouearlieronthisthread.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
rocgirl:

Sagamite,

He is a closet gay lord...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

So you are scared of defending your moronic tome of junk? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by samplegirl(f): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Symphony007: It gives me great joy that there are still countries in africa with a judiciary that does it job without sentiments or personal feelings. No country on earth can have a constitution which protects fundamental human rights then go ahead to criminalize freedom of expression. It is ridiculous and no judiciary will stand for that. Nigeria should take note. Our supreme court must strike down ours if it gets to their desk. If our governments wants it's anti gay law to stand, then it should do a constitutional amendment were fundamental human rights is removed then a law like that can stand. But you can't claim to protect human rights and put people in jail for living their lives because you don't like how they do it. It's a mockery of constitutional democracy. You can't eat your cake and have it.

First of all admit you are gay. And I put it to you that your are a confused gay. Your argument lack human sense of reasoning because if protecting human rights is allowing people to behave how they like then there shouldn't be any law in the first place. People should be allowed to do whatever they want because they are humans and they have right.

America and Britain that are busy decieving your type prohibit polygamy thereby depriving people from free association and violating their fundamental human right.

Human right ko human right ne!

Yeye!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by samplegirl(f): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
desgiezd:

Even where there are fundamental human rights, does it mean that there should be no limits?

Don't mind that gay!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by beryl04(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Optimism is a good virtue. grin grin grin grin grin

Blind optimism is a mental problem. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin

It's a moving train dear, hope u don't get hit by it!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
rocgirl:
Grey bearded one, going through some of your posts now,i'd conclude i 've never come across a dolt these so mentally challenged and perversely deluded at the same time.. .gringringrin
Sagamite,i'll give you an answer when you can tell me if in all those case scenerios the persons involved were either forced or consented to it.. gringrin
When are we knowing who the lucky guy is..? gringrin

You are running from answering the question? grin grin grin grin grin grin

MiguelMi6: .

So you are scared of defending your moronic tome of junk of trying to say your deviancy is good? grin grin grin grin grin grin

engineerd:
He is a closet gay lord...

person, has all4naija finished destroying your arsse for the night? grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / Sudan's Warring Factions Agree To A 72-hour Nationwide Ceasefire - Blinken / Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.