Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

IQ: Kini Big Deal? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IQ: Kini Big Deal? (5560 Views)

Kini Big Deal FTC / Kini Big Deal? / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by dayokanu(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2008
Come to you? I rather go to Obasanjo.

Something with you and money sha
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by DeepZone: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2008
Something with you and money sha
grin
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

Only that you have a very tiny peewee.

NA PHOTOCOPY I SHOW YOU. TRY SEE ORIGINAL  cool

YOU GO CRY O
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2008
@ Topic.

I like my guy to be intelligent and smart. Someone dat I can flow it. But dat doesn't mean he must be d best in his class. So, dere's no big deal really.

I have a friend dat doesn't have a university degree. U can never know if he doesn't tell. Holds seminars for the top people in d corporate sector and his wife is a manager in one of the top food manufacturing industries in Nigeria. That's one intelligent dude I must say.
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by DeepZone: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2008
NA PHOTOCOPY I SHOW YOU. TRY SEE ORIGINAL Cool

YOU GO CRY O

Did you reduce the size with your copier? kiss
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

Did you reduce the size with your copier? kiss

YOU ANSWER LIES IN YOU ABILITY TO EXPERIENCE THE ORIGINAL FIRST

tongue
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by DeepZone: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2008
YOU ANSWER LIES IN YOU ABILITY TO EXPERIENCE THE ORIGINAL FIRST

Get that tiny thing behind me,bro. kiss
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by StephenP(m): 12:37am On Oct 16, 2008
Though I think this IQ thing is simply overrated and all, I would still like to marry a woman who is book smart yet street smart because let's face it, getting all A's doesn't necessarily mean you are smarter than the person that got a C and it definitely doesn't always guarantee that you'll get the best job.
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by jenikadi: 12:38am On Oct 16, 2008
StephenP:

Though I think this IQ thing is simply overrated and all, I would still like to marry a woman who is book smart yet street smart because let's face it, getting all A's doesn't necessarily mean you are smarter than the person that got a C and it definitely doesn't always guarantee that you'll get the best job.

Another sensible person has just replied

stephen ige biiiiii wink
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by StephenP(m): 1:27am On Oct 16, 2008
@Jenny, how many more times is Seun going to ban you? I swear I can't keep up with the numerous usernames you have grin
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by plusQueen: 1:32am On Oct 16, 2008
Hmm.
Jenny again? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Stephen I can feel her pain
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by StephenP(m): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

Hmm.

I know! She probably has a huge piece of paper next to her computer to remember what new username she's using and as soon as Seun bans the username she crosses it out and writes out the new one tongue
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by DeepZone: 1:35am On Oct 16, 2008
StephenP:

Though I think this IQ thing is simply overrated and all, [b]I would still like to marry a woman who is book smart yet street smart [/b]because let's face it, getting all A's doesn't necessarily mean you are smarter than the person that got a C and it definitely doesn't always guarantee that you'll get the best job.
Street smart may include chain shopping. Can you afford that? kiss
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by StephenP(m): 1:37am On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

Street smart may include chain shopping. Can you afford that? kiss

This might sound hella cheesey but money ain't a thing.
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by DeepZone: 1:37am On Oct 16, 2008

I know! She probably has a huge piece of paper next to her computer to remember what new username she's using and as soon as Seun bans the username she crosses it out and writes out the new one
Possible user names in future:
Je kadi

J Kadi

Jen kadi

Jen Ka

Jen K

J K

Je K

Kadiri jenny

Kadiri Jenni

Jenny Kadiri*

Na Seun go tire. tongue
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by DeepZone: 1:40am On Oct 16, 2008
StephenP:

This might sound hella cheesey but money ain't a thing.

Some chics will shop you to death unless you have a bail out plan. Be warned.
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by StephenP(m): 1:42am On Oct 16, 2008
DeepZone:

Some chics will shop you to death unless you have a bail out plan. Be warned.

LMAO!! If she can get out of bed after a long night's work. . . wink
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by jenikadi: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2008
StephenP:

@Jenny, how many more times is Seun going to ban you? I swear I can't keep up with the numerous usernames you have  grin
grin grin grin grin grin dont loose count oo,more are stil coming

plus_Queen:

Hmm.
im sure d id wont last till tomorrow night grin

DeepZone:

Possible user names in future:
Je kadi

J Kadi

Jen kadi

Jen Ka

Jen K

J K

Je K

Kadiri jenny

Kadiri Jenni

Jenny Kadiri*

Na Seun go tire. tongue

na me u dey use do yeye abi angry grin

StephenP:

I know! She probably has a huge piece of paper next to her computer to remember what new username she's using  and as soon as Seun bans the username she crosses it out and writes out the new one tongue

the names ive written down will last me for another 4 yrs

deepzone thanks for posting more for me *getting pen and paper*
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by StephenP(m): 1:58am On Oct 16, 2008
jeni_kadi:

grin grin grin grin grin don't loose count oo,more are stil coming

the names ive written down will last me for another 4 years

grin grin Remember you can always use underscores to bring back your already banned usernames just like Osisi
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Aiyetunje: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2008
Yo guys have confused a lot of us as to d purpose of this thread. . . is the IQ thing as per compatibility OR for your childrens sake? Which ever way -

You are all going about this the wrong way - firstly using an objective parameter to measure sumtin subjective is totally baseless. IQ has a particular definition and a range of scores, and saying LOW or HIGH IQ what are your base lines? does this mean that everyone of u goes around with a portable IQ-meter to measure peoples IQs?

Intelligence is hereditary.Period.Those who think otherwise should have their IQs checked or better still go back to school to collect change!

Academic Performance is not a reflection of one's IQ. The way we are taught esp in Nigeria, we learn by rote and any dunce can cram for exams and pass with flying colors. . .

We all know that there are several types of intelligence eg native, academic etc.

When it comes to things like love, physical attraction etc., you can not say for sure that because of poor academic performance you will reject someone. . . Look at the classic example of Bill Gates, he didnt finish school. . .but he built a successful empire from the ground up, managing his finances and many responsibilities. . . So what would you think his IQ is?

Our environment plays a huge role in our intellectual development. Imagine a kid with rich parents, he goes to a good skool, his sch fees are paid on time, his books are bought 2 weeks before resumption, he is driven to school in an AC'ed car, his meals are cooked etc & a kid who goes to a public school whose teachers are more interested in bizness, who has to fight to get on a bus, who when he gets home at 6pm, has to cook his meagre meal or worse drink garri & help his mum at her shop till 10pm, then come home to sleep wth no PHCN. At first glance, who do you think would perform better?
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2008
Maybe a study of Emotional Inteligience Quotient will help!
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
:-x :-x undecided
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by ravenzord(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2008
I really think I agree with Aiyetunje on dis,ur environs determine hw u'll fare in skool, and hw one fares in skool is not really a measure of d person's IQ,a classic case is dat of Albert Einstein who didn't fare well in skool because of his radical ideas but had one of d highest IQ's ever,same thing 4 Thomas Edison.D main thing in marriage is compatibility nd if u guys don't dig d same things I don't see hw u can get married,capisce.
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by rubi(f): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2008
Examination in not the true test of knowledge.
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2008
@Rubi

Who told ya so?

Knowledge is quite different from Intelligence

So dont mix it up!
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2008
Dre, aint seen no buzz
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by syren: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2008
@post

Academic Intelligence/ IQ isn't everything but being on the same level intellectually is good in a relationship.

Intelligence isn't necessarily genetic and isn't always dependent on socioeconomic background. If that where the case, the royal family should all be considered geniuses but they're far from it. These all can play a part but it mostly depends on one's own inherent aptitude to learn and understand.
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Sauron1: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2008
I won't marry a dunce. . . . .Never!!!
She gast to be 70% brilliant and 70% street wise.
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Gamine(f): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2008
Im sorry.

I cant skimp on Book smartness.

kini big deal eh?

its a VERY Big deal for me.
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2008
Thank God I wnt have to face this problem.

Deal e big o
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by Aiyetunje: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2008
@syren, pls tell me how u would measure this your same level of intellectuality?

@Sauron, how do u gauge your 70% cut off?what are your objective indices in assessing her?

@Gamine, Book smartness meaning what?He must have a 1st class/2-1? A1 parallel in SSCE?
Re: IQ: Kini Big Deal? by AloyEmeka9: 1:33am On Oct 17, 2008
Have no preference per say. It's better for me to marry an orange seller and have peace in my house than marry a Deepzone that is a rocket programmer and live in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships / I Am Interested In U Carolyner / What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.