Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. (4091 Views)

What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Ishsoph:

Clown wetin dey vex you? wink
cheesy
What's up Bro embarassed
Are you awake too? I can't sleep, don't know why cry
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 07, 2014
Ceasar1:
What's up Bro embarassed
Are you awake too? I can't sleep, don't know why cry
Sorry bro
Am on vac. Had a siesta
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Nice one coli cheesy

...You can do something
extraordinary, and something
that a lot of people can't do. And
if you have the opportunity to
work on your gifts, it seems like
a crime not to. I mean, it's just
weakness to quit because
something becomes too hard...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Truckpusher(m): 1:35am On Aug 07, 2014
Ishsoph:

Clown wetin dey vex you? wink
cheesy
Imbe wetin dey pain you? cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 2:05am On Aug 07, 2014
^^^ Stop derailing the thread already! cheesy We don't want it loosing is meaning/impact now, do we? cool

cc: Sir Isosoph
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 2:14am On Aug 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringrin

@Mizmycoli. Thanks 4 those words o. Iam really touched by them, tho i havnt read them yet sha
tongue Thank You too Kelvin, for taking time to read. smiley
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Truckpusher(m): 3:02am On Aug 07, 2014
There are times you'll have to make a decision, hold your ground and damned the consequences and face everything to the end.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by meelorlah(f): 3:35am On Aug 07, 2014
A nice article you've got up there....Okay, let me join mine 'Things may come to those who wait but only things left by those who hustle'.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: ^^^ Stop derailing the thread already! cheesy We don't want it loosing is meaning/impact now, do we? cool

cc: Sir Isosoph

embarassed
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by dre11(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2014
cool
What defines you is
-never the fall u had
-the failure u did encounter
-the mistake u did made
-the wrongs u did when u felt ure doing it for the right reasons

but,
its how u pick urself up after every fall
how u overcame that failure
how u correct those mistakes
and make right those wrongs

#mah thought
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2014
Nice one op.

if I must add
Be patient, *in Davido's voice *good things comes to those who wait.
Believe me
At a point you feel they are all the same and since you can't beat them you must join them. No no, you must not be like them, you weren't made to be like them, don't try to be like them.

I am a testimony of patience.
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2014
Ishsoph:

embarassed
Ishsoph......My bad cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2014
Jasi7: me too...including mzmariah
Me sef dey visit Nairaland because of you too. wink

I see your diary bro, make you nor vex, all this solders are not smiling, the drilling is not friendly and the camp sef don tire me. all the friends wey I dey meet na married women and them say then go redeploy so its somehow my brother, if this Ekiti nor pay me I go redeploy with my married woman friends o cheesy I go find time dey come online nor worry. How your mata be na? grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by jennylove7575(f): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2014
Don't worry tomorrow will be good. Life us a passing phase. Changes do happen.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: Me sef dey visit Nairaland because of you too. wink

I see your diary bro, make you nor vex, all this solders are not smiling, the drilling is not friendly and the camp sef don tire me. all the friends wey I dey meet na married women and them say then go redeploy so its somehow my brother, if this Ekiti nor pay me I go redeploy with my married woman friends o cheesy I go find time dey come online nor worry. How your mata be na? grin
Oh baby you're serving?
Happy camping!
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: Ishsoph......My bad cheesy
wink
How was your night?
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2014
Ishsoph:
Oh baby you're serving?
Happy camping!
Lol. yes I'm serving o. thank you o. smiley
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: Lol. yes I'm serving o. thank you o. smiley
What state?
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: Lol. yes I'm serving o. thank you o. smiley
Don't be an ajebota o
Loosen yourself and enjoy the camp
It's full of fun
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2014
xynerise:
What state?
Ekiti.
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Ishsoph:
Don't be an ajebota o
Loosen yourself and enjoy the camp
It's full of fun
Lol......ajebota ke grin nah.
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: Ekiti.
Batch 'B?
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2014
xynerise:
Batch 'B?
Yes.
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: Yes.
Otondo!! grin tongue
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2014
xynerise:
Otondo!! grin tongue
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
xynerise:
Otondo!! grin tongue
I know you weren't going to say something serious

Old man good morning cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: Lol......ajebota ke grin nah.
Yeah
Rock it. It's just about one of your nysc memories you'll relive in the future
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: cheesy grin cheesy
Enjoy the drills cool. Don't expect to get your normal 8 hours sleep for 3 weeks grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2014
Ishsoph:
I know you weren't going to say something serious

Old man good morning cheesy
So ''Otondo'' is not a serious word? grin

Good morning my pikin tongue
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2014
xynerise:
Enjoy the drills cool. Don't expect to get your normal 8 hours sleep for 3 weeks grin

You can't be more right
The only useful comment in this subject from you tongue
cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ishsoph:

You can't be more right
The only useful comment in this subject from you tongue
cheesy
Aturu bekee grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
xynerise:
Aturu bekee grin
Agadi nwoke
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. / 9ja Babes, Fear them!!!! / Be Proud And Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.