Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts (51015 Views)

Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever / Ebola: Lagos Govt Identifies 59 Contacts With dead Liberian Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by akatekpe(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
We are already at d mercy of God..the Nigeria system can't help us out. Allowing someone from a deadly virus infected country without quarantine is the worst mistake of the century..

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Forwetinnah: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liamm: Na God go punish that patrick Sawyer abi na suya. My intuition tells me that he deliberately flew into this country to transmit the virus.

Very true. ..and Lagos state of all places. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Malakh: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Flytefalls: I'm sitting here in the UK thinking it's only been 1/2 days ago that British Airways stopped flying to Sierra Leone and Liberia.This has been news for months!!!! Disease is no longer of a village, people are not so stagnant, so why do we all act like distance is security?
u for sit for Kilimanjaro lol

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by BlackHuman(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Just when we thought it couldn't get worse.....now it's all about ebola, boko haram has taken the backseat....
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Mickey7(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mickey7: While others get a hundred plus likes for their comments,No one ever likes my comment please advise me
8likes and still counting. sad thanks for making my dream come alive. cry you all are so kind +bursts into tears+

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by BodyKiss(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kalvan300: LooooL!!!

Please, what is this id10t LooooLing for?

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by beejayphako(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nawa o.. So TB ppl self dey fear ebola, dem still get hope with TB. Chai! Ebola na bastard.. Make God save us be d koko cause dis country doesn't have what it takes, its only God dt can stop dis nonsense
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
priscaoge: May God save us from this deadly virus angry We Have had enough lately. This Boko Haram is too much for us to bear,So Ebola there's no space for u in this country sad angry I pray they use every possible means to evacuate this wicked virus because this is more deadly n wicked than Boko Haram angry cry angry angry
Lol, wetin this 1 dey talk?
You better go buy rain coat and differennt matching colors of sweater, hold that 1 for hand first.
Then you buy hand sanitizer too....

Don't worry babe, it's well with us. Just endeavor to take precautionary motives.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Ahuitzotl: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
The last thing anybody wants is to be in a crowd crush with secondary contacts of Nurses and Doctors....

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by dino2006(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
CharlieMaria: .

Oya comman post. It has made front page
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by unlessgod: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by mrking3(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
azpekuliar:

You're insane dude.
dude gerrout of my mention! Only a mature mind and not a little kid like you would appreciate my comment on mr patrick! .... the devil's sister you're defending died of same Ebola. Is it that your mentor patrick didn't know he was sick and needed to see a doctor before embarking on his trip to Nigeria? If he had properly checked himself before coming down here Nigeria would have remained on Clean sheet! So you see why you're too young to understand my ill comment towards your mentor patrick?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by otokx(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
This thing appears more serious than we initially thought. Given the penchant of Nigerians in attending churches and screaming their heads off splattering saliva; things may get worse.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blockus: Tooo Late Biitches...

Patrick Sawyer arrived Nigeria on the 20th of Fhucking JULY..

Na today, 6th of August, 3 weeks after na ehn them wan start to contain the matter. grin

The Grim Reapers reaction to News of Ebola in Nigeria... grin

[img]http://media./media/gEo36y1gALoQ/giphy.gif[/img]

MONTHS AGO. I said if Ebola comes to Nigeria it would be devastating. Because the administration is so woefully inept.

I mean, how can they begin summoning people after they have already dispersed throughout the country? So they can now spread the virus two-fold, through public transportation? The daftest people run Nigeria.

Look at people in this thread saying Nigeria is at God's mercy now. How did this country become this way?

7 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Leopantro: [b]Ebola horror: When Nigeria's first case was told he had Ebola, he pulled down pants and URINATED on the doctors .

Like, WHAAAAAAT!?!?!
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by phemmyjohnson: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
phemmyjohnson: This is it!!
27more pipu!!
First it was the doctors that had contact with the Liberian Man
Now its those that had contacts with the Doctors and Nurses
This is what we get for having imcompetent officials managing our economy
If care is not taking, its just gonna look like circular flow of income for the economy
Buh in this case, its gonna be called Circular Flow of Man hunt
HOW- The flow of the disease might reach the stage where the Hunters[FG] hunt themselves and families for the disease..

Believe me or not!! This epidemic will not wipe us out because God still lives and he is the Cure..
I don't f*cking give a damn if you believe in God or not..
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Opiosko: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blockus: Tooo Late Biitches...

Patrick Sawyer arrived Nigeria on the 20th of Fhucking JULY..

Na today, 6th of August, 3 weeks after na ehn them wan start to contain the matter. grin

The Grim Reapers reaction to News of Ebola in Nigeria... grin

[img]http://media./media/gEo36y1gALoQ/giphy.gif[/img]
Tired for Nigerians o! Those guys that came in contact with Sawyer, haven't they got the news since? Are they waiting to infect other people including members of their own families before they turn themselves in to be monitored? Mitcheew!!
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by CharlieMaria(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
makazona:

dont tell me u hv joined ds despicable team.pls repent or i trace u.lolz
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Ignatio(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Our government is good for nothing. Instead of investing in medical researches for Ebola cure they squander the money. I wonder which medical personnel will love to volunteer when the government can't provide adequate wages and security for them.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Leopantro: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Jeezuzpick:

Like, WHAAAAAAT!?!?!

Though I have respect for the
dead but Patrick’s
behaviour prior to his death was
appalling.7th of
July,he lost his sister Princess to
Ebola.Records have it
that when Princess was ill,all
attempts to restrain
Patrick from going too close to
her in other for him not
to contract the disease was to
no avail.When he took ill
as he got to Nigeria,this
innocent doctor and her
medical staffs conducted
Malaria and HIV test on
him,both came out
negative.Being a Liberian,Patric
k
was asked if he had had any
contact with Ebola
patient,the pig lied and said
NO.This Dr was’nt
convinced,Ebola test was
conducted and it came out
Positive.But many hours before
the test could come
out,these medical staffs already
had contact.If he had
been plain with his answer,they
would have been
cautious.In hospital bed,Patrick
was told of his test
result,he refuted it,telling the
medical staffs to let him
go.Seeing that this doctor was
adamant on having him
quarantined,out of rage,Patrick
brought out his pen!s
and attempted to piss on the Dr
and the nurses,causing
them to flee,then Patrick turned
his urine on the
floor,table.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by evea: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Guy,no b 2day dey suppose start man hunt. Na since as he dey land. dey re more than 37. dey re more. Frm the plane 2 d airport 2 cab 2 his hotel 2 his hospital. A lot of tins re involved.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by DuchessLily(f): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
God help us ooo...U̶̲̥̅̊ pple r still hunting for dem?? Its almost 3weeks dey've been i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ contact with †ђξ Primary contacts. they sure have been i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ contact with their family members, friends and maybe colleagues. ...†ђξ chain must have grown longer. Hmmm...it is well with us i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ naija

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by sandrapower(f): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
hmm
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Lucasbalo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
I hope and pray to God this irritant called Ebola is contained before I come for my Xmas vacation in December. God help us all. Ebola is not something desirable.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by sandrapower(f): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Lucasbalo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ignatio: Our government is good for nothing. Instead of investing in medical researches for Ebola cure they squander the money. I wonder which medical personnel will love to volunteer when the government can't provide adequate wages and security for them.
I concur.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by CharlieMaria(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Leopantro:

Are you for real? He did that?
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
BlackHuman: Just when we thought it couldn't get worse.....now it's all about ebola, boko haram has taken the backseat....

I tell you, e be like say dem ma don de fear, nothing from them in a few days maybe dem don run back to dem little forest. See me wey de fear hiv, de almost sh*t for body anytime I wan do test, right now it doesn't look so bad and that doctor would have preferred it cry
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by azpekuliar: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
mrking3: Thankfully, the body of patrick was burnt to ashes! So no need to wish him to Hell anymore!! This man is just an Agent of the devil released to destroy the world!

I wouldn't bandy words unnecessarily with you, because I know you are as dumb as bread. grin The highlighted sentence however is irrefutable proof of your lunacy!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by BodyKiss(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
rapsodeep: See what this Ebola virus has caused. I switched on my Nokia phone, and the two hands refused to shake hands.

Don't you know when to stop? How dumb can you be?

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by osbornfotovideo: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
fun4:

www.punchng.com/news/ebola-lagos-begins-search-for-27-secondary-contacts/
You guys are calling Doctors to resume work and die while They were beging you to meet their needs b4? this will teach you guyz something for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by ReubenAbati: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
rapsodeep: See what this Ebola virus has caused. I switched on my Nokia phone, and the two hands refused to shake hands.

You are brain-dead on arrival!

Nymph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.