Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts (51016 Views)

Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever / Ebola: Lagos Govt Identifies 59 Contacts With dead Liberian Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by jpphilips(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2014
amaechi2020: #OBAMA STOP EBOLA SPREAD IN AFRICA#

What was your Jonathan doing while Obama was spreading Ebola in Africa? It is only a m0r0n like you who doesn't know that most discoveries are protected by patent rights, was Ebola not discovered? how is patent number now a proof it was engineered by the US? damn! the zoo I find myself.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by jpphilips(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2014
dharamanil: How do one handle a brother who suddenly gets fever? Do we run away from the house even if we are not sure the root of the fever or buy him drugs? How do we take m to the hospital.

Rather providing isolation centre in yaba y did they just choose one far place away from the heart of the city and move every needed equipment there?

All these private hospital, I just hope they have what's needed in checking of incoming I'll people because I personally think they should get the needed equipment and ebola test should be done right from the entrance cos someone with the virus might just come for something he thinks is minor and in the process shares it and somebody who is just I'll of running nose and small cold we be put in the same room as the other..

If you have a brother with unusual fever one with temperature as high as 38.30C or 1010F, you can determine that by buying a thermometer , wear a surgical glove and check, if positive, then look out for other symptoms that he has never had before like unusual rashes in the mouth and skin, nose bleeding etc, if all are present, do not let anyone touch him, call the Lagos state emergency hotline. before they arrive, go and buy bleach as much as you can, once they take him out, burn the bed and all the bedding he used, make sure you don't touch them with your hands), use the bleach to fumigate not just the room but the whole house and the toilets.
Prepare your mind for the worst case scenario.
You may seek medical advise from WHO website, Nigerian Doctors don't know much about this virus.

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by AUSTAAI(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2014
mryoungdon: EBOLA WAS CREATED IN THE LAB JUST TO MAKE BIG
MONEY FROM GOVERNMENTS ACROSS THE GLOBE..
"Don't be deceived Africans wake up stop acting like
fools".
They will go into the lab,invent a disease they claim has
no cure,they will come to Africa infect one or two persons
with it because they know its faster to spread it in
Africa,then they will be the first to tell us the name eg
HIV,EBOLA, governments across the world will donate
money to research which they will pocket because there's
no research they know the in and out of ït, making big
money from killing people.
Ask yourself, how come when a disease break in Africa
they are they first to tell us the precautionary measures to
put in place, if its a new disease like they claim how come
they know so much about it including the symptoms,since
when have they been carrying out this research to have
known all the symptoms and preventive measures to put
in place if they are not the ones that invented and injected
it into human,just to make us believe they will say it came
from monkeys,gorillas or ape, is it today we've been
coming in contact with monkeys and gorillas how come
they make us believe that all the disease that has no cure
come from these animals don't they have monkeys and
gorillas abroad if they do then why is it that it is always
because Africans came in contact with these animals is
why they were infected with diseases,even when we fully
know that they do all sorts with these animals even the
way we can't, they are the ones that kiss monkeys and
even have sex with them .. This disease are just like
system virus where someone will create a virus and anti
virus just to make big money from software companies
across the globe.. Don't be deceived EBOLA is one of
those virus created in the lab and infected on people just
to make big money inform of research from government
across the globe..
NB: you will hear the first person that die of these
diseases is an American but later you will hear no
American is having theses diseases but millions are dying
from it in Africa,its simple test it in America but spread it
in Africa to make big money from fools.

In addition to that, the West have seen growth in Africa's economy, all they are looking for is a way to truncate it and dictate for us or manufacture one disease to scare investors away.

Take it from me; THERE IS NOTHING LIKE EBOLA. We've seen worse than this in MALARIA, SARS, HIV/AIDS, MOUTH COW, BOKO HARAM e.t.c.

Everything bad comes from Africa while only good things comes from West just like they said JESUS is White and Satan portrayed black.

I will continue to shake and hug people and eat bush meat. Nothing dey happen.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Moneyman101: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by jpphilips(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2014
mryoungdon: EBOLA WAS CREATED IN THE LAB JUST TO MAKE BIG
MONEY FROM GOVERNMENTS ACROSS THE GLOBE..
"Don't be deceived Africans wake up stop acting like
fools".
They will go into the lab,invent a disease they claim has
no cure,they will come to Africa infect one or two persons
with it because they know its faster to spread it in
Africa,then they will be the first to tell us the name eg
HIV,EBOLA, governments across the world will donate
money to research which they will pocket because there's
no research they know the in and out of ït, making big
money from killing people.
Ask yourself, how come when a disease break in Africa
they are they first to tell us the precautionary measures to
put in place, if its a new disease like they claim how come
they know so much about it including the symptoms,since
when have they been carrying out this research to have
known all the symptoms and preventive measures to put
in place if they are not the ones that invented and injected
it into human,just to make us believe they will say it came
from monkeys,gorillas or ape, is it today we've been
coming in contact with monkeys and gorillas how come
they make us believe that all the disease that has no cure
come from these animals don't they have monkeys and
gorillas abroad if they do then why is it that it is always
because Africans came in contact with these animals is
why they were infected with diseases,even when we fully
know that they do all sorts with these animals even the
way we can't, they are the ones that kiss monkeys and
even have sex with them .. This disease are just like
system virus where someone will create a virus and anti
virus just to make big money from software companies
across the globe.. Don't be deceived EBOLA is one of
those virus created in the lab and infected on people just
to make big money inform of research from government
across the globe..
NB: you will hear the first person that die of these
diseases is an American but later you will hear no
American is having theses diseases but millions are dying
from it in Africa,its simple test it in America but spread it
in Africa to make big money from fools.

That is exactly the thought of m0r0ns who make the higher Nigerian populace, and yes the US is sending their experts to treat the bunch of retards in Africa who knowest not appreciation in life.

Your problem is education, you have shown the world how dense your brain is.
As much as the opinion you spewed up there remains yours as such, you expect it to be respected, the bad news is this; not all opinion is worthy of public consumption and that is why men and women aka parents spent so much to bring you up to speed in ratiocination.
Time, energy, resources, sacrifice were made to see that you don't think this way but after all the effort, the resultant effect was a pea brain embedded in a skull casing so thick that only hairs could sprout out, not even air nor valuable information could pass.

This opinion of yours is the reason the Northern part of Nigeria suffered a polio epidermic recently, because at some point, riffraff like you told them they are using immunization to sterilize Africans the reason they refused immunization and became lab rats for the polio virus,
where they better off in their fears? of course not, they are the street beggars that every state Govt is fighting so hard to rehabilitate and in the worst cases, deport them back to where they came from.

If m0r0ns like you were lucky to posses a functional head against the pear Angel Gabriel gave him in place of head, he would have juxtaposed the south vs North sterility ratio to ascertain the veracity of the so called conspiracy theorem, but as an African individual cursed already not just with shady looks but shady brains also, had no time to task his brain skull, shameful huh!.

Today is not really my birthday but a day of magnanimity I set aside not to educate m0r0ns like you but to see if I can awaken the least logical consciousness from your dense brain.

You claim they want to make money from you, how many Africans fund global disease research? which African country researched on polio? cholera? yellow fever? cancer? HIV and Aids, Meningitis, SARS, Deng fever etc? how are they making money from you? they research and got ARV, gave it to you free, when you survive, you have mouth to talk nonsense.

The richest man in Africa happens to be your kins man, which disease is he funding its research?

Africa as a continent is backward, of course a continent filled with individuals like the OP cannot really make progress, because of this, we have no real answer to what our problems are and how it affects us, it was the same white that explained it to us and equally gave us a chance to fight them. How?

Before now, your fore fathers were throwing sickle cell patients to the evil forest and blaming it on "Ogbanje" not until the whites came and told them what it is and how they could prevent it, I don't expect you to understand this point as a scion of those Neanderthals who were dehumanizing their fellow species, assuming that evolution has made a little difference in you over the years, will you say we didn't have Sickle cell before now? we did, but we knew not what it was, thanks to the white man who told us and proffered a way out.

I know your dense brain never knew that Ebola has been around since 1976, of course being a product of Jakande free education I am certain that your Biology teacher being an unqualified corper must have skipped that part.

The fact that we waited for the white man to discover it for us doesn't mean it was not there and instead of pinning it on the white man, sane minds are grateful for their works in Africa and have shown appreciation through awards and honors, as a goat brain, I am sure you know not why Bill gates have won "Time" magazine man of the year award severally.

Now talking about diseases and the foreign interest like you alleged;

Black plaque wiped Europe's population by 30% between 1346-1350, since the destination was Europe at the time, does your postulation on the white man stand?

VHF (viral hemorrhagic fever) ravaged Mexico in 1576, guess the white gave it to them too?

plague was in England in 1603, Italy between 1629-1631 etc, are you saying they gave it to themselves, at the cost of 280,000 lives in the case of Italy?

1 million Russians died between 1852 to 1860 of guess what? "yellow fever", ya! it was a problem at the time, who gave it to them?

Much recently in 2009, "Dengue fever" ravaged Australia are you still holding on to your conspiracy theory? if the white men have had equal share of their own epidemic, common sense should cease this medium to inform you that your present day 2014 is the white man's 1840, unfortunately, there is no sense in you let alone one that is common.

The difference between you and the white man is that, while you are lazy looking for a god to bribe 10% to solve your problems or where to trade blames, they were pragmatic enough to get the solution to their problems, while you continued living in 1540 Europe in 2014.
should be proper I said "Shame on you" at this point.

Why will the whites give you epidermic when they have had worse epidemic than yours at some point in their history? oh! sorry, I forgot that dense brains don't read, they just peruse pictures.
Why will they be interested in depopulating you when the first 5 most populous nations are not even in Africa?
And your new found Ebola being controlled by red cross and Doctors without borders, guess they are African organizations too?

Billionaires in America and Europe are contributing immensely to research and development of vaccines for the diseases ravaging Africans, typical example is the cholera outbreak in Nigeria in 2001 and the Poliomyelitis outbreak in 2007, Bill gates (a white man by the way)coughed out over $80m from his hard earned sweat to give victory to ingrates like you who would have been national statistics had he not intervened.

Bill and Mellisa foundation (a consortium of American and European Billionaires, with no Nigerian Billionaire as a member by the way) have invested over $250m for an African never do well like you, a scum whose sense of reasoning has been greatly impaired by high doses of "Eba" to have a malaria vaccine come 2015.

When you hear USAID, SFH etc you don't know that the white man is the reason HIV and Aids have not sent Africans like you to the great beyond. What concerns Bill gates with your malaria? mosquito dey bite am? but the humanity in him is the reason a break through will be made come 2015, I don't expect a low life in your position to appreciate that anyways!! afterall there is no clear difference between stup!dity and evil.

It is an unappreciative fool who peddles conspiracy theorem as yours, I hereby declare you a patient in dire need of Moral rehabilitation.

AUSTAAI:
In addition to that, the West have seen growth in Africa's economy, all they are looking for is a way to truncate it and dictate for us or manufacture one disease to scare investors away.
Take it from me; THERE IS NOTHING LIKE EBOLA. We've seen worse than this in MALARIA, SARS, HIV/AIDS, MOUTH COW, BOKO HARAM e.t.c.
Everything bad comes from Africa while only good things comes from West just like they said JESUS is White and Satan portrayed black.
I will continue to shake, hug and eat bush meat. Nothing dey happen.

And why haven't you gone to the Lagos state quarantine zone to hug the patients there if there is nothing like Ebola? That is what illiteracy serves on your table, to make you downplay an obvious threat that will eventually consume you, on the flip side, it may be the solution to reducing the number of m0r0ns in this country.

Do you know that majority of commercial drivers don't use seat belts? do you know there are people who don't use condoms? Life is for those who deserve it, if not for the grace of god, fvctards like you shouldn't be born, I am only worried about feeble minds that will go down with you.

11 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by nifemi25(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mickey7: While others get a hundred plus likes for their comments,No one ever likes my comment please advise me

Now that they have donated more than 100 likes for you. Here is my question . what do you gain from it ?
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
AUSTAAI:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1.Many of the same Europeans are making their fortune in Africa. Why should they kill the goose that is laying the golden egg.?(A big part of the reason why we got colonized was that European companies wanted markets for their products....as well asraw materials).

Africa is the source for most of the raw materials needed for your mobile phone. Abi if dem finish us....who go mine the materials eh?

2.Why are they not attacking the Asians in the same way? (And the whites hate the Asians as much as they hate us black people.

3.With poor health care systems,why won't people die from Ebola en masse?

4.If we had invested in good healthcare....Ebola would have been isolated to just a few patients.

And you know this because you are the world's greatest scientist!

I bow to your intellect (not!).

There are 5000 viruses.......and some you may have suffered from, like the common cold.(And the cold has no cure).

Yes.....and bad things will continue to come from Africa until we vote in leaders who will stop sharing money and start investing in innovation and technology and education.....and good preventive healthcare.

Sigh....when problems come....it isan opportunity to develop solutions...instead of doing gra gra.

I will continue to shake and hug people and eat bush meat. Nothing dey happen.

Yes....don't panic.

But at the same time....think up solutions,instead of blaming others for problems caused by our collective negligence.!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Mickey7(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
nifemi25: .

Now that they have donated more than 100 likes for you. Here is my question . what do you gain from it ?
why is it peppering you
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by jpphilips(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
bushdoc9919:

They most likely won't make much money from it....drug companies that make HIV drugs have actually lost money because the WHO and the UN have forced them to reduce prices....and also because of generic copies of the drugs. It will be the same with Ebola .

(And the funny thing is that some people say that there is no research into Ebola because there is no kudi in it.Odd that!)

And who invented the influenza virus that killed thousands more than Ebola in 1918,,,killed up to 100million people? And how do you know Ebola was man made? Are you a medical scientist or virologist?

Because they have good preventive health measures. Unlike Nigeria.

They know all about Ebola because since the 1976 outbreak....they have been researching it....research work we Africans refuse to do because we prefer to share the money.

There are dozens of different species of monkeys and gorillas around the world,and even in Africa...so your point about them is rubbish.

And again how do you know it was invented? Were you there? Documentary proof?

HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THAT? And the above shows that you have no understanding of virology at all....or how viruses work.

Yes....because as soon as an American comes down with an infectious disease....he is rushed to a high quality isolation unit....and all mega precautions are taken . Whereas in Africa....where most of our health care facilities are not working properly, where we have poor reporting capability concerning infectious diseases, where preventive health is bad,where we have limited health care facilities, etc.

Stop the conspiracy theories....instead..vote in governments that will takeour country on the path of innovation and scientific development....instead of sharing money

Stop educating a f00l, he doesn't deserve the knowledge you wield.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
jpphilips:

Brilliant post. If I could give you 1 Trillion likes,I would.

Honestly......we are underdeveloped because we do not use our brains and resources to figure out solutions to our home made problems.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Oxone(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
jpphilips:

That is exactly the thought of m0r0ns who make the higher Nigerian populace, and yes the US is sending their experts to treat the bunch of retards in Africa who knowest not appreciation in life.

As much as the opinion you spewed up there remains yours as such, you expect it to be respected, the bad news is this; not all opinion is worthy of public consumption and that is why men and women aka parents spent so much to bring you up to speed in ratiocination.
Time, energy, resources, sacrifice were made to see that you don't think this way but after all the effort, the resultant effect was a pea brain embedded in a skull casing so thick that only hairs could sprout out, not even air nor valuable information could pass.

This opinion of yours is the reason the Northern part of Nigeria suffered a polio epidermic recently, because at some point, riffraff like you told them they are using immunization to sterilize Africans the reason they refused immunization and became lab rats for the polio virus,
where they better off in their fears? of course not, they are the street beggars that every state Govt is fighting so hard to rehabilitate and in the worst cases, deport them back to where they came from.

If m0r0ns like you were lucky to posses a functional head against the pear Angel Gabriel gave him in place of head, he would have juxtaposed the south vs North sterility ratio to ascertain the veracity of the so called conspiracy theorem, but as an African individual cursed already not just with shady looks but shady brains also, had no time to task his brain skull, shameful huh!.

Today is not really my birthday but a day of magnanimity I set aside not to educate m0r0ns like you but to see if I can awaken the least logical consciousness from your dense brain.

You claim they want to make money from you, how many Africans fund global disease research? which African country researched on polio? cholera? yellow fever? cancer? HIV and Aids, Meningitis, SARS, Deng fever etc? how are they making money from you? they research and got ARV, gave it to you free, when you survive, you have mouth to talk nonsense.

The richest man in Africa happens to be your kins man, which disease is he funding its research?

Africa as a continent is backward, of course a continent filled with individuals like the OP cannot really make progress, because of this, we have no real answer to what our problems are and how it affects us, it was the same white that explained it to us and equally gave us a chance to fight them. How?

Before now, your fore fathers were throwing sickle cell patients to the evil forest and blaming it on "Ogbanje" not until the whites came and told them what it is and how they could prevent it, I don't expect you to understand this point as a scion of those Neanderthals who were dehumanizing their fellow species, assuming that evolution has made a little difference in you over the years, will you say we didn't have Sickle cell before now? we did, but we knew not what it was, thanks to the white man who told us and proffered a way out.

I know your dense brain never knew that Ebola has been around since 1976, of course being a product of Jakande free education I am certain that your Biology teacher being an unqualified corper must have skipped that part.

The fact that we waited for the white man to discover it for us doesn't mean it was not there and instead of pinning it on the white man, sane minds are grateful for their works in Africa and have shown appreciation through awards and honors, as a goat brain, I am sure you know not why Bill gates have won "Time" magazine man of the year award severally.

Black plaque wiped Europe's population by 30% between 1346-1350, since the destination was Europe at the time, does your postulation on the white man stand?

VHF (viral hemorrhagic fever) ravaged Mexico in 1576, guess the white gave it to them too?

plague was in England in 1603, Italy between 1629-1631 etc, are you saying they gave it to themselves, at the cost of 280,000 lives in the case of Italy?

1 million Russians died between 1852 to 1860 of guess what? "yellow fever", ya! it was a problem at the time, who gave it to them?

Much recently in 2009, "Dengue fever" ravaged Australia are you still holding on to your conspiracy theory? if the white men have had equal share of their own epidemic, common sense should cease this medium to inform you that your present day 2014 is the white man's 1840, unfortunately, there is no sense in you let alone one that is common.

The difference between you and the white man is that, while you are lazy looking for a god to bribe 10% to solve your problems or where to trade blames, they were pragmatic enough to get the solution to their problems, while you continued living in 1540 Europe in 2014.

Why will the whites give you epidermic when they have had worse epidemic than yours at some point in their history? oh! sorry, I forgot that dense brains don't read, they just peruse pictures.
Why will they be interested in depopulating you when the first 5 most populous nations are not even in Africa?
And your new found Ebola being controlled by red cross and Doctors without borders, guess they are African organizations too?

Billionaires in America and Europe are contributing immensely to research and development of vaccines for the diseases ravaging Africans, typical example is the cholera outbreak in Nigeria in 2001 and the Poliomyelitis outbreak in 2007, Bill gates (a white man by the way)coughed out over $80m from his hard earned sweat to give victory to ingrates like you who would have been national statistics had he not intervened.

Bill and Mellisa foundation (a consortium of American and European Billionaires, with no Nigerian Billionaire as a member by the way) have invested over $250m for an African never do well like you, a scum whose sense of reasoning has been greatly impaired by high doses of "Eba" to have a malaria vaccine come 2015.

When you hear USAID, SFH etc you don't know that the white man is the reason HIV and Aids have not sent Africans like you to the great beyond. What concerns Bill gates with your malaria? mosquito dey bite am? but the humanity in him is the reason a break through will be made come 2015, I don't expect a low life in your position to appreciate that anyways!! afterall there is no clear difference between stup!dity and evil.

It is an unappreciative fool who peddles conspiracy theorem as yours, I hereby declare you a patient in dire need of Moral rehabilitation.

And why haven't you gone to the Lagos state quarantine zone to hug the patients there if there is nothing like Ebola? That is what illiteracy serves on your table, to make you downplay an obvious threat that will eventually consume you, on the flip side, it may be the solution to reducing the number of m0r0ns in this country.

Do you know that majority of commercial drivers don't use seat belts? do you know there are people who don't use condoms? Life is for those who deserve it, if not for the grace of god, fvctards like you shouldn't be born, I am only worried about feeble minds that will go down with you.

Hahahahaahahahahaha

Well Said Man!!!

Just maybe, the above will spark off brain activity somewhere but who am i fooling

Some people are so ingrained in their stupidity that everything is a conspiracy theory even when the facts are so glaring

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Nicepoker(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mickey7: While others get a hundred plus likes for their comments,No one ever likes my comment please advise me
now u have hundred and something. Is that an achievement?
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Mickey7(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nicepoker: now u have hundred and something. Is that an achievement?
let it be peppering you there
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Jpphilips there is no point arguing with illogical people. You do not think on the same frequency so you can never resonate.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by okzcorp: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
In the wake of this epidemic, Ebola, my question is:
Will there still be Laying of Hands/Deliverance/Healing service for those infected by their ministers? Or would all seek caution and avoid the infected victims? embarassed
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by jpphilips(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
12inches1: Jpphilips there is no point arguing with illogical people. You do not think on the same frequency so you can never resonate.

let me tell you my problem, few days ago, I saw a documentary on Aljazeera how Ebola went out of control,
they showed a community in Liberia where the foreign doctors were placing suspects on Quarantine to curb its spread, a f00l like that guy I quoted up there, picked up a hand held mega phone and started announcing to the whole villagers that the injection (i guess should be an anti inflam or a pain relief) is the virus, that the doctors are the ones giving them the virus.

In less than an hour, the villagers assembled with dangerous weapons and went to the quarantine areas to pick up their relatives, some doctors were beaten and their protective hood removed, that was how most of their doctors got the virus, the intervention of the military actually saved the day.

One m0r0n who just "rescued" his pregnant wife already down with Ebola was dancing in jubilation amidst a crowd of other m0r0ns like him, imagine what became of the crowd afterwards?. Their confirmed cases within a week grew from 28 cases to 117.

Never mind the other group who went to set the ministry of health ablaze, how are they supposed to get help?

It wont be long before this conspiracy pr!ck put all of us at risk.

There is no country where the insane live with the sane except in African countries, Nigeria is no exception.

8 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by obi123: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
jpphilips:

Do you have epidemic for a curable disease? even if it runs amok, it will definitely be taken care of

wrong use of epidemic by me, TB is indeed curable
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
jpphilips

Holy moly guacamole! That was perfect. I'm bookmarking that post for future use.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Moneyman101: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
vedaxcool: This is very disturbing, I assumed they would have quaratined everybody that the late sawyer came in contact with?

That would be the process in a functioning country. Yes.
http://redd.it/2cvfvj
http://www.gidibusiness.com/2014/08/07/the-impact-of-ebola-on-business-in-lagos/

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by chamboy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
jpphilips:

If you have a brother with unusual fever one with temperature as high as 38.30C or 1010F, you can determine that by buying a thermometer , wear a surgical glove and check, if positive, then look out for other symptoms that he has never had before like unusual rashes in the mouth and skin, nose bleeding etc, if all are present, do not let anyone touch him, call the Lagos state emergency hotline. before they arrive, go and buy bleach as much as you can, once they take him out, burn the bed and all the bedding he used, make sure you don't touch them with your hands), use the bleach to fumigate not just the room but the whole house and the toilets.
Prepare your mind for the worst case scenario.
You may seek medical advise from WHO website, Nigerian Doctors don't know much about this virus.
anyone that knows Lagos emergency Number to post here Thanks
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by kolakolex: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
life na turn by turn.some pple died last week,why are u nt among them?the ans is simply because its nt ur turn yet.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by sydneyboss(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
This days i'm scared of logging on to nairaland cos of this ebola thingy... this ebola virus scare the hell outta me!!!
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by AUSTAAI(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
It's just a matter of weeks, this Ebola thing will fizzle out like every other virus and everyone will know that it was a mere gimmick and most importantly @ jpphilips is just a BASTARD. shocked for calling people names just because they aired their views. You can put your point across without damning your country for being a zoo or labelling your entire family as fools and morons. May you come in contact with Ebola. For your info: am making my way to quarantine to hug the so called Ebola victims and am disguised as a volunteer.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Adeyeye22(f): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dis ebola of a tin is highly spiritual,nt ordinary jst take it or u leave it.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by jpphilips(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
AUSTAAI: It's just a matter of weeks, this Ebola thing will fizzle out like every other virus and everyone will know that it was a mere gimmick and most importantly @ jpphilips is just a BASTARD. shocked for calling people names just because they aired their views. You can put your point across without damning your country for being a zoo or labelling your entire family as fools and morons. May you come in contact with Ebola. For your info: am making my way to quarantine to hug the so called Ebola victims and am disguised as a volunteer.

Now let me tell you something about the views you aired, It has very grave consequences but an air head like you will decide to put it in the public domain anyways!
let me advise you quickly, when next such ideas start playing around your head again, see a shrink immediately, it insults every moral fabric of the grey clay matter, in your skull and stop putting it in the public domain, you can restrict it to your kitchen, you are abusing your freedom of speech, and freedom of speech is different from freedom of buffoonery, I hope you are aware the later is not acceptable.

Your opinion has caused an out break of polio in Nigeria in 2001, Ebola in Liberia few months ago, we don't wish to have that nonsense in Lagos!
You can be discussing those theories with your wife at home while sane people take treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by ifeomabernard(f): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
Why wuld they allow him to. Come to Nigeria when they know very well that. We don't have the basic facility to contain him!
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
ifeomabernard: Why wuld they allow him to. Come to Nigeria when they know very well that. We don't have the basic facility to contain him!

Because he probably did not know he had the virus....symptoms seen in the initial stages of Ebola disease include fever, general body pains and weakness. Bleeding comes later.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by Toks2008(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mercies of the lord come down on your children.

Anu oluwa sokale awa omore n bebe.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by baslone: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Listening to a conversation at the mall between two employees.

" I hear say Ebola don kill another woman for Lagos and many don de sick,I de fear o, And the other woman answers " My god is bigger than Ebola,our pastor said Ebola can't touch us.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by timmy7(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
God help us! Even Ebola is more popular than boko haram these days cry

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts by EMANY01(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
jpphilips:

You couldn't have said it any better than I would.The problem is that these pseudo intellectual MORONS could get infected for all their denial of the reality of Ebola and spread it to the more rational people in the society deliberately I might add.
The difference between those living in the west and us here in Africa specifically Nigeria is that in the west,for the most part as soon as an individual feels he/she has been infected they try to minimize contact with family by coming out and letting their situation be known almost immediately but here the fool will try successfull for the most part to conceal the fact that they have been infected and act like everything is ok meanwhile putting their entire family at risk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.