Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847930 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55 where is woky

Frankben this is where the parry is holding o abi kelvin give me wrong address

Josat34 where you disappear to na grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
neighy: i was 1nce a glad... But then i had 2 stop battling
Really? Thats good to know.

Why did you stop anyway? Got more busy with work and all that I guess.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I will be with them very soon sir... Harlos is still washing my Limousine and my private Aeroplanegringrin

Once he is done, my driver KingTom will me and my wife Cdamsel down to the venue immediatelygrin
Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Ok sire.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Jbluv55 where is woky

thanks hon kiss.

Where's the celebrant?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics happy birthday. Wish you many more years to come and the very best in life. Couldnt locate the other thread.

Ehem, jbluv abeg knack this guy one plate of pepper soup and one correct bottle of ogbonge spanish wine.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
STENON: Ehmmmm....I'm jst trying to rest b4 tinkin on the nxt tin to cook...
its evening already, maybe you eat a light food so that you can eat dinner before going to bed wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34:

i dont think so...
1. we paraded most of our fringe players
2. its not easy playing a championship side (leicester city na good example)
3. we shud have buried the match in the first half if not for some waywardness on the part of shurlle and Remy misfit..
Exactly my point. A similar situation occurred with Man City. I'm aware of course that we palyed that match @ etihad but against 10 men, we shouldn't have been struggling like we did.

BTW, a Chelsea fan collapsed and died after Frankie scored that goal against us sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Jbluv55 where is woky

Woky has been busy but he was here yday smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by ochon: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ksslib: JekyllAndHyde I dey fine.

Ochon, yes you can use it on all devices. I use it on lappy too.
Thanks my son. Etisalat go hear am from next week.grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
*sights Sehindemi @ the entrance*

Welcome omoba.

*guides her to a seat in the VIP lounge*

How are you ma'am?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kalu01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here you go sir smiley.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: Thanks my son. Etisalat go hear am from next week.grin
Who be ur son? Shege there.

You welcome sha.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55, please where is the VVIP seat?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ksslib: KelvinGraphics happy birthday. Wish you many more years to come and the very best in life. Couldnt locate the other thread.

Ehem, jbluv abeg knack this guy one plate of pepper soup and one correct bottle of ogbonge spanish wine.
Welcome sire smiley. How has ur day been?

*serves him*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Woky has been busy but he was here yday smiley.
How will I drink when the only person that owns a Ferrari and carries me home with it when ever I'm drunk is not here The only person that tolerates me when I get drunk Well I will just trek home with jobsat34.

Please let me start with 8 bottles of snap. Oga jb you know how e dey go na grin 8 bottles and nkwobi. grin

I miss mama fabulousderm o cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok Mr XtarXhyne. Hope you are coming with your babe o cheesycheesygrin.
sure...cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
frankben: thanks hon kiss.

Where's the celebrant?
He went to amend his buluku. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
frankben: Jbluv55, please where is the VVIP seat?
*guides him into the VVIP lounge*

What shall you have sire?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
leyitto:

Finally, here you are ... You look dashing, gurl ...

*pecks her on both cheeks, upper-class style*

What will you like to drink, ma'am ?
Leyitto, tell me something about you aside ur choice of drinks
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: He went to amend his buluku. grin
hahaha. This party no dey hot o. cheesy.

But anyhow, we go dance tire grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ishsoph:

Dude deactivated o
Said it's because he was busy NLanding that was why he lost his new tab on the 27th of December last year grin
He's cool sha, the last time he managed to return my ping. Dude's turning to a workaholic o grin
But ishsoph,are you still saying he isn't you and you ain't him? Hmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
harlos: its evening already, maybe you eat a light food so that you can eat dinner before going to bed wink
Lol....that your last statemnt gt me laffing here.....I shld take light food now...and take dinner at night......

lol....A time is coming for that sha....

bt for now...I wan take the second n last food for today.....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
neighy: na corn dey pop oo
why no be chewing gum na. besides I didn't see u in Kelvin's parry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Thot you would request for some vodka or wine noni cheesygrin.

I'm referring to this yeye voters reg exercise wey no get head and even tail cheesycheesy.
Vodka kee,i no sabi take am o unless you wee tish me grin.

Ok,voters card..i no kukuma dey vote.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
*guides him into the VVIP lounge*

What shall you have sire?
anything bro. *crosses leg*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
STENON: Lol....that your last statemnt gt me laffing here.....I shld take light food now...and take dinner at night......

lol....A time is coming for that sha....

bt for now...I wan take the second n last food for today.....
Lol cheesy

Take a heavy one then grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by leyitto(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samadict:
Leyitto, tell me something about you aside ur choice of drinks

Ok... I'm Leyitto (you should guess my nationality from the name; but if u can't, lemme tell u... Bahamas). I decided to adopt Nigeria as my country cos of the milk and honey I heard flows here... Yet to see one milky river or honey pond though... I'm an aspiring billionaire (heard anything can be a career in this country)...

Can u keep a secret?

* looks around, lowers voice *

I'm 16 ... That informs my choice of drinks ...
Hope u don't mind sha ? Age is just a set of numbers ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Sehindemi(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: *sights Sehindemi @ the entrance*

Welcome omoba.

*guides her to a seat in the VIP lounge*

How are you ma'am?
Oh Jb!
I'm fine & gud..
*walks in majestically*

Hope U aint findin it difficult to entertain dis peeps?
Trust U though!
Dis place z rlly lookin fantabulous as usual smiley
*sits with my legs crossed*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: How will I drink when the only person that owns a Ferrari and carries me home with it when ever I'm drunk is not here The only person that tolerates me when I get drunk Well I will just trek home with jobsat34.

Please let me start with 8 bottles of snap. Oga jb you know how e dey go na grin 8 bottles and nkwobi. grin

I miss mama fabulousderm o cheesy
Hehehe cheesycheesy. We have cab operators here also ma'am wink.

BTW, snapp bottles are exhausted so I'll have to serve you the cans wink.

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
I don land!! grin where Mr. President? KelvinGraphics of course! Who you dey think before?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
lertee:
But ishsoph,are you still saying he isn't you and you ain't him? Hmmmmmm

Noooo! not at all. Are we trinity? grin grin
Seriously, am not him(he told me caseless and co were accusing him of the same thing)
Heck! Dude is a book warm and workaholic. That doesn't define me dear.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
STENON: .......Emmmmmm.....

Pls Ar you sure that it's only serving you dey do for that Parry?

because my eyes can never deceive me.........
Haba!!!! What are your eyes seeing that mine aren't seeing na? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.