Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847689 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok sire smiley.

Shall I bring your usual? grin

*whispers to him*......I finally saw Miracy yday after more than 10yrs o cheesycheesygrin.
LOL. I'll wait till the party. cheesy

Really? Where did you see her? shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xcapist: I don land!! grin where Mr. President? KelvinGraphics of course! Who you dey think before?
Happy Birthday to you too sire smiley.

*guides him to a seat in the MVP lounge grin*

What shall I serve you to step down first sire? smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
*sights seunmsg @ the entrance*

Welcome sir.

*guides him to a seat*

What shall I serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

I know i'm invisible cry
no dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
A hot cup of coffee will do....

Add milk too smiley
Here you go bro smiley. Sorry I had to make it afresh winkgrin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. We have cab operators here also ma'am wink.

BTW, snapp bottles are exhausted so I'll have to serve you the cans wink.

hope yu dont mind me addin few drop of taik tu ur snapps
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=leyitto]

Ok... I'm Leyitto (you should guess my nationality from the name; but if u can't, lemme tell u... Bahamas). I decided to adopt Nigeria as my country cos of the milk and honey I heard flows here... Yet to see one milky river or honey pond though... I'm an aspiring billionaire (heard anything can be a career in this country)...

Can u keep a secret?

* looks around, lowers voice *

I'm 16 ... That informs my choice of drinks ...
Hope u don't mind sha ? Age is just a set of numbers ooo[/quote
Interesting. I dont mind okay....altho it wuld av been better if were older. A man is what need... are u a man?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
frankben: hahaha. This party no dey hot o. cheesy.

But anyhow, we go dance tire grin
Lol.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
I've been asking about you sha, heard you went to pluto, yes? cheesygrin

All the same welcome back dear smiley. Missed ya too smiley.
thanks dear... Jb wide u be my date for 2nyts party?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
harlos: I'm here, where is she?
You never see am?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xcapist: I don land!! grin where Mr. President? KelvinGraphics of course! Who you dey think before?
Iam right at ur back boss.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by seunmsg(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: *sights seunmsg @ the entrance*

Welcome sir.

*guides him to a seat*

What shall I serve you?

Am just here to observe. But while observing, won't mind a cold bottle of big stout.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Where u waka go all this while
Abi u wan tell me say them don borrow that ur fone again

Abi u wan lie say nah school work like say we no go school self
loooooooooolllll I forgot my paasword
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beey: Am on.
Oya what shall I serve you first before the pool parry begins? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
neighy: shocked shocked Ma go order ma TUXEDO cheesy grin
Go do am sharpaly o cos maybe na you go be bestman winkcheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by leyitto(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=Samadict][/quote]

For tonite, that shouldn't be a problem....

U aving fun yet, bae ?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
*sights khiaa @ the entrance, approaches her and guides her to the VIP lounge*

Welcome ma'am, what shall I offer you? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:

never mind bro, she is safe in my care
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neighy good day! wink

Party people, make sure to leave all gifts containing cash with me. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Jbluv55 where is woky

Frankben this is where the parry is holding o abi kelvin give me wrong address

Josat34 where you disappear to na grin
I'm here bro!

Even the empty bottles here can direct you to the exact spot I am grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Woky has been busy but he was here yday smiley.
I greet smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: I'm here bro!

Even the empty bottles here can direct you to the exact spot I am grin grin grin
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by ideology(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55, i don show today, wetin de bar
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
What's popping people?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: sure...cheesy
undecided

Oya parry don start sir! tongue Wetin I go give you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: How will I drink when the only person that owns a Ferrari and carries me home with it when ever I'm drunk is not here The only person that tolerates me when I get drunk Well I will just trek home with jobsat34.

Please let me start with 8 bottles of snap. Oga jb you know how e dey go na grin 8 bottles and nkwobi. grin

I miss mama fabulousderm o cheesy
Chai!! You will not trek home bro! Drink and get drunk.. No fear I carry my ferrari come grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
I say we hit the mall. cheesy

Whayathink?

Don't worry
Already got you one smiley

Go get ready cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hellooooooo!! I'ts my first time here, can someone please get me a cold drink and show me around? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Exactly my point. A similar situation occurred with Man City. I'm aware of course that we palyed that match @ etihad but against 10 men, we shouldn't have been struggling like we did.

BTW, a Chelsea fan collapsed and died after Frankie scored that goal against us sad

it was shockin naa.. My boy is lampard by name, he was d only one jubilatin wen lampard scored, guess what?, on his birthday.. Yu shud see the kind eye i gave him..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: Chai!! You will not trek home bro! Drink and get drunk.. No fear I carry my ferrari come grin
Biko I nor be guy na, obirin ni Mi embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
ideology: Jbluv55, i don show today, wetin de bar
Everything dey sire and its on the celebrant o cheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.