Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How To Propose To A Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Propose To A Man (27077 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Propose To A Man by kobonaire(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tallesty1: So any girl that rejects a guy likes women? Common sense is scare these days.
come out of the closet and be free...

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by Worksunlimited: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

Chei !

Babe! Na the way forward be dat...
Re: How To Propose To A Man by daveP(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
@ OP (whistling like mr Bean when he sees some story for the gods)
Re: How To Propose To A Man by nanhilicious(f): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
cheesy Haha! Dass really funny ma dear, remind me to laff on ma wedding day cheesy ... I repeat! If peradventure he allows another woman to take his sorry ass away,then it is his shameful loss.If he's really mine,NO WOMAN on the face of d earth can take him away.I am no desperate chic, I am just a woman who knows her worth .Thank You kissquote author=Worksunlimited]

For Your Mind angry.. You go so cry and shout "Dia is God o! Dia is God o!, Na only me waka come?.. Chei! Chei! Chei! Dia is God o!" Pass Dame Patience sef.. grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by nomabeeee(f): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nawahoo..if u want to scare a man away then keep bringing up marriage issues to him..I just think a lady should allow the man do his thing..he should see a reason to marry u and dn propose..not the riverse.."I ddnt finish reading the topic before commenting"was jst so eager to say my mind cos this is realy scary to me.
Re: How To Propose To A Man by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Eyop: Thoniaslim,priscaoge,lynpetra,banega,idowuogbo,etc come and learn ooooh grin grin grin

Why?
Re: How To Propose To A Man by simdam500(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tattooboy: not in Naija. They (Naija ladies) aint dat bold.

and are u waiting for a lady to take your place wink
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Lassb4: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Will be like HUH and will not accept

See how our governors are greeting each other over Ebola scare-Photo
http://lassbsmall..com/

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by sweetgala(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
purplesummer: Interesting if it becomes a trend grin
Damn, ladies will have to swallow a lot of pride to be able to go down on one knee and pop the question.

They are already swallowing pride and more cheesy in the relationship , you'd better act fast before any distracting phat yansh girl comes along
Re: How To Propose To A Man by oamronnie(f): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
'He who finds a wife finds a good thing...'. He should find you and propose. Not the other way round! Old fashioned? Proud? Foolish? Whatever! Your opinion is yours and it's not gonna affect mine.I know from experience that men do not appreciate whatever comes too easily to them. And for God's sakes, this is Nigeria! The rules might be different over there but please, don't try to propose to a man here in Naija o.
You are a gem that should be sought after so if they say it's pride, square your shoulders, raise your head high, stand tall and tell them, 'yes, it's pride'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Propose To A Man by Worksunlimited: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
nanhilicious: cheesy Haha! Dass really funny ma dear, remind me to laff on ma wedding day cheesy ... I repeat! If peradventure he allows another woman to take his sorry ass away,then it is his shameful loss.If he's really mine,NO WOMAN on the face of d earth can take him away.I am no desperate chic, I am just a woman who knows her worth .Thank You kissquote author=Worksunlimited]

For Your Mind angry.. You go so cry and shout "Dia is God o! Dia is God o!, Na only me waka come?.. Chei! Chei! Chei! Dia is God o!" Pass Dame Patience sef.. grin

Hope u remember to invite me? grin.. Because i love weddings cheesy: Ironically its a very bad place to meet single ladies cool...
Re: How To Propose To A Man by haryomikun(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Waspy: White ladies are already proposing, my Naija ladies are still busy friend zoning and love peddling undecided undecided
See hypocrite. Meanwhile when the women start proposing he'll be the one †̥Φ call them cheap bitches
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
Watch love and hip hop season 2 grin
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mondisweets: Watch love and hip hop season 2 grin
Is it on VH1?
Re: How To Propose To A Man by SweetyZinta(f): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
i can propose 2my boyfriend even in a crowded place like d market but my question is who sponsors d wedding and pay d bills afterwards?
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Waspy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
haryomikun:
See hypocrite. Meanwhile when the women start proposing he'll be the one †̥Φ call them cheap bitches
angry
Re: How To Propose To A Man by SweetyZinta(f): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
oamronnie: 'He who finds a wife finds a good thing...'. He should find you and propose. Not the other way round! Old fashioned? Proud? Foolish? Whatever! Your opinion is yours and it's not gonna affect mine.I know from experience that men do not appreciate whatever comes too easily to them. And for God's sakes, this is Nigeria! The rules might be different over there but please, don't try to propose to a man here in Naija o.
You are a gem that should be sought after so if they say it's pride, square your shoulders, raise your head high, stand tall and tell them, 'yes, it's pride'.
Right on point my dear. Keep it coming!!
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
CFCfan:
Is it on VH1?
got the whole season on my PC
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mondisweets: got the whole season on my PC
U deserve a medal cheesy
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 14, 2014
oamronnie: 'He who finds a wife finds a good thing...'. He should find you and propose. Not the other way round! Old fashioned? Proud? Foolish? Whatever! Your opinion is yours and it's not gonna affect mine.I know from experience that men do not appreciate whatever comes too easily to them. And for God's sakes, this is Nigeria! The rules might be different over there but please, don't try to propose to a man here in Naija o.

Only lions in captivity eat meat thrown at them
Lions in their natural habitat hunt for their own food
I hope there is no Igbo man here telling us it's ok with him
It's not ok
It is unacceptable

Fulani people sef have to endure strokes of the Cane to be certified for marriage
Re: How To Propose To A Man by SenatorJames(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2014
bustyhelen: Nigerian Women propose to guys when they say "Baby , when r u coming to c my parents naaa"?

lol

Not all these steps or tips which r 4 very confident white women.
Or when they ask "when are you planning we have our introduction? thank God we both love each other". When the man has never for once asked her out.

#truelyendtimethings#
Re: How To Propose To A Man by clemz88(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2014
englishmart: killing English since 1996
grin
englishmart: killing English since 1996
hahahahahah. I laugh in french
Re: How To Propose To A Man by johnahmed: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2014
Mass failure for 2014 WAEC Result.For upgrading/any Help/ Call_08105470307
Re: How To Propose To A Man by fitzmayowa: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
englishmart: Thread for desperate and impatient ladies

grin

LMAO
Re: How To Propose To A Man by jezsie: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Will dey be humble enough to do this
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Na only white woman get heart and liver for all these sweet things grin
Naija babe will rather fight 10, ak47-wielding boko haramites with nothing but a kitchen knife than propose to man.
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
CFCfan:
U deserve a medal cheesy
lol
Re: How To Propose To A Man by simdam500(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
purplesummer:
Oh yes. And I'll do it the way the lady in the 3rd picture did. grin
yea the third lady proposal looks swaggy, bossy and meant business, it actually brought me back to this thread. Lol
Re: How To Propose To A Man by simdam500(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
nanhilicious: If peradventure another woman "takes him away" then it is his loss... cool.
... Aww...
Re: How To Propose To A Man by purplesummer(f): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
simdam500: yea the third lady proposal looks swaggy, bossy and meant business, it actually brought me back to this thread. Lol
Lol. It's as if she said, "you have to marry me right now, whether you like it or yes!" grin
Re: How To Propose To A Man by simdam500(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
chukwuma101: I need me a proposal now.
they dont sell
Re: How To Propose To A Man by simdam500(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
purplesummer:
Lol. It's as if she said, "you have to marry me right now, whether you like it or yes!" grin
serious, it leaves the dude no option. He just have to say a YES...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.