Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (518532 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Leon2036(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2014
ebankole:

Eatin in the dream means,witcraft attack hence while u'll often see ur self in ur past.
Have u noticed no progres in ur life so far?hmmm
yeah noticed that... my problem actually...

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2014
Hello Bro Bankole.

I just want to say thank you for being available for God to use you. This is no small help and it's very much appreciated.

I've always been aware of the implications of seeing myself in the past and tried fasting/praying against backwardness, stagnancy and retrogression without knowing the root cause of the problem. Now, I'm fully confident with faith that it is over.

God bless you sir. I'll contact you today.

Jesus is Lord.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
ebankole:
Dedeginin
2-You've helped someone in the past,some1 under witcraft attack,This said person,the help u render pave way for ur lack of progress or blessin.
This goes to all,pray b4 u render help to pple cos u don't knw wat brought about the Attack or their problems in the first place-am not sayin u shudn't help,bt always conscious
Tnx a bunch @ebankole.God bless n increase U.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Daporeals(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
thanks d response earlier, pray God will continue to use you for his glory,
I had another dream again,I saw myself in my Church,in that dream I was standing near a set of speaker and tears begin to row down my eye,because in real life,I recently brought two set of speaker's for my church ,just to show appreciation to what the lord is doing,but to my surprise after few days I had that dream that I illustrated above,
I had another dream in which I saw my colleagues in the front of my hr,my hr was asking her all above me,I remembered her reponse was on the positive side about me,the next I saw was I was summon ,and immediately my name appeared on a TV screen both my surname first name and third name all appeared in capital letter,the next thing heard was from a colleagues say where is his own name,but to my surprise it was only his surname that appeared,
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Daporeal.
God said he's heard ur cry:The reason while u were cryin means,Prayer,presentin ur case before God,surrender u to him.
This is a lession to everyone,Given to the work of God propels/quckens the answer to our prayer.When u give to God/his work what u do isn't just given its most like usin that gift as a point of contact
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Daporeals
in factual,ur given has brought God grace upon u now:Meanin,unknown to u that the moment u gave that speakers the Lord's has took away ur tears"unknow to u"It means"u will never weep again.

Now,the 2nd dream says is all,The Lord said becos u did this ur name's been written in the book of heavens,he said its now...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
In conclusion:
The screen"physically means:Popularity or influencial person"
Now,back to spiritual;it means,u shall be honor,stand out,ur name has been recorded in the Book of Glory,life,blessin,Favor.
Just a deed of good has brought this upon u-Wow.
My brother,Expect undeserve favor,honor,Glory et al from now ON.God has honor u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Leon2036(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
please elaborate on mine
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
LEON2036

You are under witcraft attack the type that stall u progress or movin forward.There isn't way u will attempt to make somethin happen only to end up disappointed.

Presently,u are not where u ar rite now but where u saw urself in the dream.
Ur spirit man is aback hence while none wil want to help u whereva u ar nw or go
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Leon2036(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
ebankole:
LEON2036

You are under witcraft attack the type that stall u progress or movin forward.There isn't way u will attempt to make somethin happen only to end up disappointed.

Ur spirit man is aback hence while none wil want to help u whereva u ar nw or go
yes that's like what I notice every day
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Leon2036(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
ebankole:
LEON2036

truth be told its like u opened my mind ND saw all what I'm going tru...please what can be done to end this??
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Leon2036:
truth be told its like u opened my mind ND saw all what I'm going tru...please what can be done to end this??

If you are ready to help yourself and confront you problem,put an end to it,then PM me.
God bless us all.A_men
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Leon2036(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
ebankole:

If you are ready to help yourself and confront you problem,put an end to it,then PM me.
God bless us all.A_men
ur email please
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2014
Good morning sir,
Please help me interpret this dream.
I was in a. School filled with students. I was a teacher or a worker there. So, I was always going to a class to teach a young boy. Now the guy was my student when I served. The way I used to teach him . in the dream was by sitting on the seat with him and start teaching him. Even when there are teachers in the class. It seemed the mother of the boy did not like it or something,so she petitioned the school to remove me because she was not comfortable with me close to her son. Anyway, the school accepted and they had me removed from the class. They helped me pack my things and asked me to leave the class. I think I was still working in the school. I was just evicted from the class. I was so sad and some students were also sad, they did not want me to go. While in the other class people were laughing, in fact when I left the class some people were looking at me.

Anyway, when I came out from the class, someone told me that I should not worry and that since I wrote a petition about my forceful removal from the class that I would surely be coming back. I was confused because I did not write any petition. The person and people around me told me that they received a petition In my name and the school was already working on it, that it seems someone people a group of people wrote a petition on my behalf against my removal from the class since they had all impacted from their relationship with me.

Anyway, when I went out of the people, there were some people there a day they were telling me not to worry since I would come back, part of those people outside was one woman and she was frying meat.

2. I was in the house with a guy that stays with me. Some people were having a party in the next compound. I was not really concerned about the party since I was not Invited and did not know them. I just saw some women on uniform outside. Anyway, my friend told me he was going to attend the party even if he was not invited. I was surprised because it was on a Sunday morning they were having the party and the guy was a committed Christian....
This dream is supposed to be longer but I have forgotten what happened next. Same for the earlier dreams. I don't know if it even makes any sense.

Thanks in advance
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Syfy(f): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2014
plz what is the meaning of this dream?

to wear 'white high heeled shoe', and people around were admiring it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2014
@ ebankola u doing a good job here. I had this dream in which I saw an airplane flying so low above our family compound all of a sudden it burst into flames as if a bomb exloded in it mid-air. It then crashed and fell down into the next compound . The house was burnt down and sparks of flames flew into our building and started burning but the fire was put out. Pls what is the meaning of the dream?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by DemmyDaat(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Testimony

I give thanks to God Almighty for His total deliverance upon my life.I bless His holy name for leading me to ebankole.Halleluyah to the King of kings.

@ebankole;
The annointing of God in your life will never run dry.You
will never be led astray.God will establish and propagate your ministry beyond your expectation.You are blessed in Jesus' name.Thanks a million.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2014
@ bro. Demmydaat
GOD bless you and for sharing you testimony.

The bible says,Many were chosen but few were called.

Thanks ,you such one of a kind,Quite lot God has using me for but few return to give testimony,but. Above....The Lord work must continue ,So i say,God bless u,your family,work &everythin u lay ur hands on &every1

5 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Leon2036:
ur email please
Pm me,i don't give out my email or detail to avoid spammin or too much msg(s).
Do PM me.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2014
S3nn2x
Appreciate God 4 withdrawin u frm u past &for takin u by hand to aloof u frm backwardness,retrogression.

2-Becarful wit dat friend of urs,The Lord considered him a wayward,worldly type which if care isn't takin might lure u into worldly ways.
Bt thnk God u detest such on sunday meanin:U're closer/fear God.But becareful.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Syfy:
plz what is the meaning of this dream?

to wear 'white high heeled shoe', and people around were admiring it.
Shoes,signifies:A walkin/journey tool,progress for u,extreme favor &smooth pace in success.
The white means:Holy walk with God,if u can do that/continue u'll enjoy more grace.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by benzion72(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2014
Good Morning, bless God for the gift of Interpretation of dream. I always look for my shoe in dream it has being recurring of recent. I will appreciate the interpretation and prayer point to pray. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Tsosag
Pray against accident upon ur/family(Its avoidable"nt that serious)

2-pray against diappointment when an attempt is make to travel out of the country be it u or family(Its preventable)

3-Pray for ur neighbor(Anytin can happen to them anytime frm nw)

4-Pray for ur enviroment/area.
Its well with us all-Amen
Good mornin.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2014
You can keep these dream coming as,i will respond to all in no time.
But for now..? Am exhausted ,but be rest assured ur interpretation are here.
God bless all.

I want to also use this chance to thank those that God's been using to pray,finance,support' et al this Gift.
You all know yourselves-God will locate all ur needs-Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Leon2036(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2014
ebankole:

Pm me,i don't give out my email or detail to avoid spammin or too much msg(s).
Do PM me.
Thanks
just did
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2014
Tranglatar
Its the devil trick to make u feel ur efforts and prayers result to nothing(u must cancel these manipulative dream &tell God u don't wnt to see them no more-its as simple as that)
Secondly,The devil is usin this to bring u to let go of ur prayer life or curse God or to doubt God capabilties.
What a stupid DEVIL.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folash: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Am always seeing dogs in my dreams, most times wen I see them, I get scared and run away from them. Am scared of dogs in real life. Then the second is that am always seeing myslf in the toilet or where feaces are. Thirdly I usually have dreams where my teeth is broken or missing. This dreams have been occuring on a regular basis. Pls what does all this mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2014
Tranglatar
2-The driver signifies:A leader,mind u,u are not to be lead but to lead pple,hence while u keep correctin him but he refused:Do u know what that means again?U are to lead pple &not to be lead,sich with a leadership glory u are,pple need to listen to u &not u bein under instruction.
Ur soldier friend means the same....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ipinlaxy(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Hello bro ebankole i dreamt that while am in church a guy call me out that someone is looking for me and when i go out it my fathers sister it been a while i set eyes on her but she appears to me and lay hand on my head and i woke up pls what the meaning
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Tranglatar
As i was saying:ur friend there means,u shudn't look up to none except God as men/friend that we trust do disappoint us-not because they want to bt cos they are mere being like u.

Mind u,another msg was delivered.that's?God is ready to protect u,guide u;So he wnt u to trust him alone.How God is a jeaulous God.u know?hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.