Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (519856 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2014
Bro Demmydaat
Thanks and God bless you for sharing one of your wonderful testimonies.

I pray...the Joy of the Lord will never depart from you in jesus name.

Good morning.

Its weekend.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2014
Missbethel
-The lord said her finances,sore blessin et al has been amended,the lord said she's been havin it a bit ups/downs but here the lord said thing will get back into shape &she will have a reason to smile soon.

-She must pray against slugishness,powers tryin to sneak in
Secondly/cookin,its a sign of expections/Waiting
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2014
Missbethel

3-The ballanced ur friend no. 1 &2 dreams:She will smile soon as the Lord comapared her to a giver or a bread winner who delight in takin care of pple,family,siblings &every1 around her.
Its close &the Lord will fulfill his words in her life soon.

4-Cookin cud means,Expection or attack.Perhaps u can elaborate but...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2014
..But if that is all u cud figure in ur cookin dream:Then it means, expection or waiting for somethin manifest.
There's a saying:What's cooking? Meanin,What's on or what's on fire to be consume?
So,to the extend u cud say it i'll say ,its an expection.
Bless u all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by cescky(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2014
what does it mean to see lots of plantain on a tree in the dream....then pluck a few, also plucking papaw from the same plaintain tree. thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2014
ebankole:
..But if that is all u cud figure in ur cookin dream:Then it means, expection or waiting for somethin manifest.
There's a saying:What's cooking? Meanin,What's on or what's on fire to be consume?
So,to the extend u cud say it i'll say ,its an expection.
Bless u all.

Pastor, Thank you.
I will relay your message.
As regards mine, I am expecting God's intervention in some areas of my life. I will continue to wait on Him.
Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2014
Cescky
It means:Fruitfulness,abundance,brkthru.
You seem abreast or having blessin at ur dispose.
Its means,whatever u lay ur hand on prospers(prosperity).
You time of harvest has come.
Infact if u don't see it soon,then it means u are under attack or u don't give enough.
Above all,Its ur time of HARVEST.
congrats.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2014
Bro ebankole,u have been doing a good job here may God continue to strengthen.you.pls I need interpretation to this dream.

I dreamt about a brother in my church,he had a severe accident,he was the only one in that car and it summersulted more than 3 times it was as if he was driving on top of floods of water and the wave of the flood made d car to tumble . A lot of people including me was just staring at him when it was obvious that he needed help,none was able to help him.
Furtunately,he just came out of the wrecked car unhurt and alive.
Pls I need meaning to this dream cos I hav been worried since I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2014
So, be sure what ever u give or do to the work of GOD is from the heart to that u can attrack Gods blessing,grace,mercy and presence undiluted.
Yes! I said given is another form of prayer or seeking the face of GOD.
But i must insist,none is being charge and none shud or be charge.
IT'S FREE.
God bless u all.
Goodmornin all.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2014
EhLo All brethens,sisthrens.
If God place it in your heart support the work/gift of God do so-But remember none is being charged as salvation is FREE,deliverance is FREE.
But its certain i can type longer,better,interprete,expanciate better wit a better device et al..
So.Once again,kip ur dreams comin as u are nt being charged.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Manodo
I belief your dream has interpreted itself.
Yes,The Lord showed u wat was to com & it did.
But the question is..?What is behind the attack?Obvious,its emanated frm somewhere ,how cud such stop &not happen again?
Thank God for that Bro life,bt mind u wat happened wasn't ordinary.
Above all,the bro shud be thnkful to GOD

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Manoda
Need i remind u that the said brother need to be more closer to God.
But thou i see the grace,mercy,eyes of God upon him.Is he born again? Am askin Cos the enemies might strike again.
For u to av seen it & it came to pass shows he's been monitored(Quote me anyday)
Mind u,Ur dream cud extend to financial attack on him 2.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
GOD BLESSING,MERCY UPON U ALL IN JESUS NAME.

BRB
BRO.ebankole.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by cescky(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2014
ebankole:
Cescky
It means:Fruitfulness,abundance,brkthru.
You seem abreast or having blessin at ur dispose.
Its means,whatever u lay ur hand on prospers(prosperity).
You time of harvest has come.
Infact if u don't see it soon,then it means u are under attack or u don't give enough.
Above all,Its ur time of HARVEST.
congrats.

Thanks and God bless,pastor and my bros. i actually just ventured into business of late and am really expectant. God bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Leon2036(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2014
ebankole:
GOD BLESSING,MERCY UPON U ALL IN JESUS NAME.

BRB
BRO.ebankole.
hello Bro Be I sent you and email please look into it for me thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2014
@ebankole.
I dreamt dat I was watching TV and dia was an advert on d TV dat was sponsored by ZPF(Zamfara peoples Fund).
I was told if one has any viable IDEA they(ZPF) can fund it.I was like,my friend has ideas o,he can meet dem.
meanwhile in waking life(real life) I hv never heard of ZPF.What is God trying to tell me Sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Debeginin
An opportunity that every eye will see,everyone will hear about...Such that present opportunity for everyone to see but u must quit believing someone is better than u,someone deserve something than u do,Deal with the fear,lowself esteem and go for it"U know u can"rather than trading ut blessin et al unrealistic fear.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
ebankole:
Debeginin
An opportunity that every eye will see,everyone will hear about...Such that present opportunity for everyone to see but u must quit believing someone is better than u,someone deserve something than u do,Deal with the fear,lowself esteem and go for it"U know u can"rather than trading ut blessin et al unrealistic fear.
Tnx a million Sir. So true.
God bless n keep U.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Daporeals(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
thanks sir,
indeed the God we serve is one,
we are lucky to have you in our generation,
sir,
I had this dream lately,in my dream I saw my self and my colleagues, we were given some project to do,drawing to be precise,but in that dream I saw myself in a confuse state like don't know where to start,after which I call a colleagues to give me a remote to tune to a station it look confusing to me,the most intriguing part was that they gave me some hand band a day before that dream,
i got to work on monday and start singing to the Almighty for 1hour,I also use some prayer point in page 50 that same day
that night again I had a dream, I saw myself with my senior colleagues, in that dream I saw myself and d colleagues holding a weapon and started attacking with gun going from one house to another, in one of those house I saw a snake coming out of d house running toward the bush,a red to be precise that was when I work up,
I saw another colleagues of mine we were in a bus going to lag,after we got to lag we both agreed on going back to where we are coming from, after some time I remember my evang in church said he wanna heard some word with me,so I got down from the bus and told my other colleagues that I will met him over there, after his bus had left I later took another bus please what it mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pastor Ebankole

My sister dreamt that there was a naked man sitting on the toilet in her house. He had his face covered like he was asleep. He later disappeared.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Help with these dreams

Few days ago i dreamt that i saw earoplanes flying on top of our house(like three) one after the othr and was womndering that how come many earoplans are flying today, but another one flying in another direction crashed and it is like only the pilot died or injured cant really remember.

Second,
i saw that i was trying climb one sloppy cemented hill/loor like that it was afraid i will fall but someone that had climbed it before kept encouraging me that i should just close my eyes and do it which ehen i did i succeeded.

Third,
Last night, i saw that i, my mum and maybe my siblings were in the house where me and my aunt used to live and there is a tree a ripe orange in the compound and we plucked it but because i was at back noticed there were more ripe ones on the tree and plucked alot of them im my bag. It's someone cut an orange into two and i was like the fruit is even juicy, then three people just came- in reality i know two of them as one is the husband to my mum's younger sister and brother but dont see third person's face.
So, it is like one of these people called my outside the gate and my aunt brother inlaw wants to trow one of my siblings off the fence. I cant really remember if he succeeded or what later happened.

Please help.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Daporeals
God said he's ganna give u somethin great beyong ur knowledge or power,somethin u know u don't deserve which might propel u as a person to a higher level.But with the help of GOD(Prayer)u shall succeed and with the help of ur colleague.
Meanin,If u seek u shall find but above all,Seek God 1st to help u b4 others.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Daporeals.
Indeed you prayers was answered:
The snakes are the hidinge enemies or rather unknwn enemies.
The Gun/weapon ,stands for ur prayers that night which the Lord answerd.
Indeed prayers is the weapon of christians as a song goes.

For ur 1st dream again? expect a challengin work/contract soon.
But with God/prayers?u Can.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Daporeals
You last dream.
The lord said if u can or continue to put him first in all u do or ur place of work u shall av nothin to fear or lose.

He said,Ur progress lies within his hand that when things are not goin fine wherever u ,just put him first &u will have nothin to fear.
In essence,Ur destiny,movin forward lies in him
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Missbethel
Its called monitoring spirit.
Such refered to as the spirit of Dirts.
Such has no good agender put to cause CHAOS or disorder anywhere thet dwell.
If u sis is marriage how has she been copin with her hubby?
If not does she often have bad dreams?
Its been there for long but God disposed/exposed it.Prayer is d key indid
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dammy09
1-The lord said with ur eyes u shall see evil befall others,thru air,road et al;
Around u,close to u,near u but nor shall come near u or family u will only observe with ur eyes.

2-You need God/his words,direction,interpretions of dream more than others on here.
The lord compared u as a person with the heart of virgin...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dammy09
...who can easily be manipulated or encourage thru which u can achieve anythin.
U such that a little words of encouragement can trigger to archive anythin-for this?be becarefu the kind of friend u keep.
Not the type that pull u down or talk down on u.
Above all,The Lord said wit him?u can archieve all things.Wow
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lastly Dammy09
C'on..Why are u this open? why do u trust pple this much?
The lord compare ur eyes,hand,glory et al to seer of uncommon blessin,seer of hidin blessins et al.
But please stop tellin people ur plans,secrets,what u are planin to do or archive:U mustn't trust any even among ur extented family,LEARN TO HIDE UR PLANS
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
I must confess that have not wholly satisfied"most often" with my limited interpretations as a result of my phone and to add to it...?Bad net.
But i must serve God and humanity even thou its both has been exhaustively frustrating.
Above all,i belief av been able to attend to u all? Glory to GOD.
Bless u all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 16, 2014
ebankole:
Missbethel
Its called monitoring spirit.
Such refered to as the spirit of Dirts.
Such has no good agender put to cause CHAOS or disorder anywhere thet dwell.
If u sis is marriage how has she been copin with her hubby?
If not does she often have bad dreams?
Its been there for long but God disposed/exposed it.Prayer is d key indid

I don't know about her marriage because she hardly confides in anyone but she mentioned that she usually has nightmares.
Thanks Pastor.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Daporeals(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2014
you are indeed a man of God,
I never mention that I pray that prayer at night, whao may the lord increase your anointing, thank you Jesus for using him for the interpretation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2014
HAPPY SUNDAY...
May the shining sun(light) day of the Lord cease not overshowing us and in all we do.
Brethens,sisthrens,guess's' I pray that the Lord will continue to bestow is mercy,Grace,Love and fovor upon us &continue to lead us right thru his mouth piece(DREAMS).
Indeed a man without direction is a man without destination.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.