Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517810 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2014
I PRAY the Almighty God continue to guide our paths,ways,us in all ramifications.

Above all,Praise the Lord &happy sunday.
Remember if d Lord place it in your heart to bless his Gift,do so willingly,also praya is another form of supportin us as we continue to long for his strenght/sponsors to kIp this callin alive.JESUS IS LORD

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2014
Once again i say,God blessin,mercy,grace,Love upon u all in jesus name-Amen.

Happy sunday once again.
Keep your dreams coming,the Lord shall continue to strenghthen us more.
Bro.Ebankole

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Happy Sunday ebankole n all.
I dreamt dat 2 photographers took me photograph. The first one came with passports n charged me #200.I collected it n paid him.The second came,he was supposed to take a photograph of four pixes bt he took only 3.I told him dat I am not paying him cos he didn't do what i asked him to do n I didn't collect d pix either. What cld dis mean Sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Debeginin

The pix stands for ur reflection,the image of u.

Somethin has/was takin from u which u can only take back by adoptin the habit of given.
Am sorry but there isn't other way to it.
Why are u holdin back the little u have from God &Yet u wnt to av back ur image(GLORY)?
This is a lesson for all-Mind u?i giv alot.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dano123: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
@eBankole n all , I dreamt dat i when in to see the president after his election victory. I took my bible and my used cap for him. After exchange of pleasentaries, he gave me a new bible and gave me back d old cap i took to him. For the bible i took to him, he gave it to a friend.

NB: this is the second time of my dreaming seeing the president.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
ebankole:
Debeginin

The pix stands for ur reflection,the image of u.

Somethin has/was takin from u which u can only take back by adoptin the habit of given.
Am sorry but there isn't other way to it.
Why are u holdin back the little u have from God &Yet u wnt to av back ur image(GLORY)?
This is a lesson for all-Mind u?i giv alot.
Tnx Sir.Guess I hv to look deeply.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
debeginin:

Tnx Sir.Guess I hv to look deeply.

Am sure u know what am talkin about.
U see? Somthing one must make a sacrifice in place of prayer"to receive somethin from God.
Happy sunday.
Just ask God to open ur eyes if u don't quite understand..Anyway.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dano123
The lord said hw he got der isn't out som powafu pple/Godfathers influence bt the lord said he got there becos he wanted him too &nw d old cap shall be return to its owner while d new cap shall be given.Meanin:Once he's able to get back?Head will roll and the game plan wil change-cos i see the fear of God in him dis tym
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Debeloved87(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
What is the meaning of phone in dreams ... Like someone trying to steal or take your phone, you using your phone...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
ebankole:

Am sure u know what am talkin about.
U see? Somthing one must make a sacrifice in place of prayer"to receive somethin from God.
Happy sunday.
Just ask God to open ur eyes if u don't quite understand..Anyway.
I sure wil.Tnx.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thanks very much and more anointing in Jesus name.

Pls i need help with this. I saw in the dream that i, my daughter, my mum and my younger sister were dressed for church but the clothes were very casual( the type one just wear at home) so i just thought well it is ok that we can just dress that way for service that day. But i noticed that my younger sister's dress/skirt was so revealing because as she stooped to adjust/wear my daughter's shoe for her i
could see her underwear and called her and my mum's attention to it that she cant wear that kind of skirt to church because when she bends down people will be looking at her panties... Cant really remember what happened next before switching to another Dream

In the dream, i was in the hostel in my school( i am currently doing my masters in real life) and was packing some things from my handbag into my purse when a woman just tapped me from behind as if she knew me ( though i dont know her in real life but in the dream i do know her). She want me to take her to my former department and i told her, that is where i'm going too she should follow me and she started showing me her son's pictures and the person in the picture seems like a culprit with handcuff or wounded person with bandage on his heaf and the mother wants to go and plead for him in the department . On the way, i saw an undergraduate classmate of mine -Tunrayo- and i called her, she asked me if i now have an accommodation in school and i said yes but not in the PG Hostel but the hostel meant for the undergraduates but i am grateful that i am atleast able to secure an accommodation atlast(in reality i requested for a bed space in school but was not given so i only stay with a friend when i go for lectures). As we (i and Tunrayo)were going maybe for a bus, she said we should slope down a sloppy side walk that it is faster to get to the bus stop that way and before i could respond she pushed me and by the time i slide to the level ground i saw maybe her still sliding off on the road as fast as a vehicle with lot of cars speeding beside her in another direction.

There is another one where i was with some people, each of us has a number/tally and a man attends to us giving a pass to those he checked. I have number eleven (11) and its like there is another man checking people in another side/room because the person in front of me was told to go there as his/her number is not to be checked by him. I followed the person to the next room but when it got to my turn to be checked i was directed back to where i came from and when i got back i met more people and my number has been called already, then me and some others that missed our numbers were looking around maybe we could see our tally on the floor but i decided to go back to the man giving pass to take another one and was happy because he had already attended to the crowd with him and thinking he will attend to me quickly. This is where i woke up.

Sorry this is lenghty, i have many dreams in a night. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by babase1: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Debeloved87:
What is the meaning of phone in dreams ... Like someone trying to steal or take your phone, you using your phone...

Phone means,source of communication,access to explore the outside world
Pray against powers that wnt to Block ur source exposur,acess to God.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Debeloved87:

Also,Pray against powers that want to block the source of ur spiritual/physical communications.
Mind u,Be watchful of ur things henceforth &when u or not to be out.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dammy09
What u saw about ur sis means,threadin the wrong part,hidin shameful,unheard et al way of life.
Watch out as there's a secret she's been keep or somethin that's shameful she's been hidin which might be reveal to u soon.
Also,Its also means,Sinful way of life that such does secretly but sooner u shall see it &wonder why.?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pst/Bro Ebankole

What does it mean to have a group of unknown women drop something at the door of my bedroom and I picked it up and flung it away? I was very angry. One of the women had on a red wrapper and headtie.

Then the other was an online competition. I was the second runner up/ third place. I was so sure I didn't do the right thing that's why I came third. I tried to contact the first runner up and the winner. I was told that the rule is the reason why they picked our responses will be sent directly to our email addresses. Private stuff I guess. I later saw that we all designed skirts but with different patterns.

Last one, I was in the market and I had lots of bananas and oranges but I couldn't get a bag to put them in. I remembered that there was a lady selling bags whom I ignored earlier as I was busy asking the women with big stores if they had bags for sale. I bought the bag and put my fruits in it. I saw myself sucking on one of the oranges and I kept the seeds aside. I was imaging how the seeds will feel like going into the trash and said I never want to be in the trash.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dammy09

Some1 very close is about to go down &take u along.
U must quit trust pple(close friends)&believin they meant well for u,this is som1 very close to u.
The woman,her son pix means the same,d handcuff,her beggin means,bein implicated,led astray,deceived,This boy msg was meant for u.This is to prevent from u frm graduating
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bad net.
My apologies.
Been struggling with it so far.

Back again...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dammy09
U did somtin,perhaps exam or expecting somethin.
Yes,it may tarries,delay might come,un-usual issues will rise,it might appear frustratin bt its for the best as u wil com out smilin & rejoicin.
The Lord wnt to alow dis so that ur influences,chances of parmanent peace &Good result is established
This is mor to do wit skul
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Missbethel
1-I must say congrats as ur violent prayer is workin,Yes i mean VIOLENT PRAYER" u mean biz.
Those are witcraft,the witches &their presence,this is to initiate u without u know but he that lives in u exposed &disposed them completely hence while u flew their gift-what a world.
God just saved u from witcraft initiation.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Missbethel
I appraciate God for ur life i can see u take prayers vert serious now &tryin to make amend where needed in ur life,Its obvious u are willin to lead right.

2-Well,the lord said,thou little efforts but u will henceforth com out among the best.I see his grace to exceed when u least expected-wow what a kind God.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Missbethel

Thank God indeed u are mendin the way u see pple,relate with pple,for lettin go the pride in u &tryin to live right with ur fellow bein.
Mind u,That attitude has been affectin ur life,progres as a person witout even know.Its called the spirit of PRIDE.
Now.The oranges,bags means,Its time 4 harvest(Lifted,blessed etc
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lastly Missbethel

Yes ur time of harvest has come infact watchout anytime from now.
But u must continue with this new way of life(HUMILITY)so that coms faster.

Now.The lord warned u not to dispose the seeds(Learn to save for the rainin days)this is to maintain the-at-the door brkthru,blessin.Its here already.
CONGRATS
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
ebankole:
Lastly Missbethel

Yes ur time of harvest has come infact watchout anytime from now.
But u must continue with this new way of life(HUMILITY)so that coms faster.

Now.The lord warned u not to dispose the seeds(Learn to save for the rainin days)this is to maintain the-at-the door brkthru,blessin.Its here already.
CONGRATS

Wow!!!
Thank God and thank you.
To God be all the glory.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Babase1
Am sure u must have noticed nothing seem to be working or going well for you?

Even if it seems things is workin well,trust me u are not gettin what u deserve at all.
U must have noticed none want to help u or often they disppoint u?
U must know u are under attack.
U can PM me to get in touch.
Bless u sir_ma
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
I want to belief i've been able to attend to u all? Despite the bad nets &Its frustration so far today?

Glory be to GOD.
I must apologise for my TYPO'S and i do hope u all get the msg's despite that?Well,its due to tryin to meet up,my phone &the bad net.
Godbless u all in Jesus name.
Evening
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
ebankole:
Dammy09
U did somtin,perhaps exam or expecting somethin.
Yes,it may tarries,delay might come,un-usual issues will rise,it might appear frustratin bt its for the best as u wil com out smilin & rejoicin.
The Lord wnt to alow dis so that ur influences,chances of parmanent peace &Good result is established
This is mor to do wit skul

thanks so much, infact all you said about my sis et al is so true anf on point but i dont understand the last part because i dont keep friends bút like you said i will be very careful.
Thanks again and may the Lord continue to be your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dammy09
I only used FRIENDS" to generalise my interpretation.
I insist,there is someone u trust very much,someone quite close to u like a vain in ur neck.
I insist be watchful &trust none please as ur dreams are crystal clear.
Becareful of close friend(s)so that u won't be lead into pit(fall)
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
ebankole:
Dammy09
I only used FRIENDS" to generalise my interpretation.
I insist,there is someone u trust very much,someone quite close to u like a vain in ur neck.
I insist be watchful &trust none please as ur dreams are crystal clear.
Becareful of close friend(s)so that u won't be lead into pit(fall)
Bless u
@ ebankole you are a prophet o, God is really truely using you. what you said about my little sister doing something unholy and disgusting has really come pass o. Infact when my mum called me and told me i felt so annoyed and ashame, and to think this girl is so gentle and barely 18 years old makes it so irritating.

I will surely heed to what you said and be careful. Thanks for your time and effort.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by micoma: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2014
I had a dream where I was driving a car and suddenly the two front tyres of the car got deflated beyond repair. Kindly help to interpret.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2014
micoma:
I had a dream where I was driving a car and suddenly the two front tyres of the car got deflated beyond repair. Kindly help to interpret.
If u dnt pray asap u mite experience setbacks in ur dealins et al sooner than expected.Infact,its manifestin already
Ur dream means,Delay,standstil
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by smartn09(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Kissing a Young lady's breast in a dream.pls what does it mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.