Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Reluctant Bride - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride (277806 Views)

Ìyàwó Wa (our Bride) / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2014
pheranmyy:
tanx swity
you are welcome
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2014
Komzzy1:
Nice i wish i can strangle that amanda with my bare hands
Amanda is desperate and i wish i can strangle her too
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2014
Ama111:
my God! wats Amanda's problem? y wouldn't she just allow dis couple be?i fill like i shuld strangle ha,well sweetheart I'm rite behind u,loving ur story more and pls tell Tara 2 go 4 a test I tink she's with a child.oliver twist mood activated tongue
Amanda is very problematic, thanks for loving my story. I will pass across your message to Tara.

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Tbrak:
Tanx ma 4 d update, re u stil going to update 2day? I av read TRB be4 is jt dat i luv reading ova and ova like d way i read henry and linda 5times. Any i luv ur work, bt pls i waiting 4 anoda update tonight
I'm glad you love my work. Will make another update later in the day
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2014
pheranmyy:
tanx dearie lovin dis story cant say wich is mre interestin mayb dis1 or a man 2 call ha own
seriously, i will love readers to tell which they prefer, 'The Reluctant Bride' or 'A man To Call Her Own'?
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2014
Bluestarry:
Wich kyn jordan b diz na?ur story makesense o keep doing it
thanks alot sir
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2014
pretydiva:
I fink tara is pregnant. More updates plsssss
lets c what time has for us. Thanks for reading
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2014
olufummy02:
Loving dis write up day by day... Am hungry.,more update to fill my stomach..plzzzz
your wish is my command. Will make an update later
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2014
lateef4me:
Lovely story Tiffany....Pls don't disappoint to update 2moro !
I won't disappoint you, sir
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Ama111(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2014
Wow tanks 4 d update sweetheart hope 2 c anoda update leta 2day
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Komzzy1(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nice update.i pity shan and tara.waiting for more and hoping for more
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jordan and Henry returned by 8pm. Using Shan's description of their once owned little flat, Jordan was able to track down the church attended by mrs Annabel. The neighbours willingly explained to them that the late Mrs. Annabel was a member of the St. Dominic Catholic church close by. Jordan and Henry tracked down the church and were lucky to find the parish priest. They explained everything to him. He told them that although Mrs Annabel wasn't an ardent member of the church, she had been of a very good help to the poorest of the poor members. That was how he had noticed her. He promised to be available for her burial the next day.
They had left the church to the hospital where Jordan informed them that he would want custody of his mother-in-law the next day. He was told to return in the morning.
Finding undertakers proved difficult. The hospital led them to a group of men responsible for the job. The men helped took Jordan and Henry to the people incharge of the cementary. Jordan paid the undertakers and insisted they start digging before 7am the next day. One of the men promised to take Jordan to buy a coffin the next day by 8am as it was already evening. It really had been a hectic day. They walked into the sitting room and found Linda resting.
'Welcome'
'Thanks. Where is mother?', Jordan asked.
'she's with Tara, Jordan you need to rest', Linda said.
He went up to Shan's room. She was still sleeping. He opened the door to their room to find his mother sitting at the edge of the bed.
'Do you think this is normal, mother? Shouldn't we take her to the hospital?'
'its late and you're tired. We can take her after the burial tomorrow', His mother told him as she stood up to go.
'mother, goodnight'
'goodnight Jordan'
Jordan uncloth and hastily took a bath before joining Tara in bed. Like the night before, Jordan couldn't sleep. Tara's body changed temperature by midnight. Jordan found himself praying and bargaining with God. She drifted into an uneasy slumber by 6am. Jordan bathed, brushed and found everyone downstairs. They were talking in hush tunes.
'Jordan, you didn't sleep, did you?', his mother asked.
'Tara couldn't sleep. Her temperature has risen. God! I want the burial over with so that I can take her to see a doctor'
'poor girls, to suddenly lost their mother', Mrs Nicholas said.
'mother, Henry and I got to go. Can you check on Tara?'
'don't worry, both girls will be properly cared for'
By mid day, the burial ceremony was coming to an end. Shan continued crying. Tara only stared blankly. It was when they were about to go that they cite him. Shan saw him first. Jordan immediately saw the fear in her small eyes. He didn't understand until she touched Tara and pointed to their left. Tara saw him. She immediately became hysterical.
Jordan turned to the direction to find Anthony looking at a distance. While Henry held Shan, Jordan did same for Tara. On their way to the cars, Tara lost consciousness again. She regained consciousness a while later. Jordan drove home and unceremoniously flung Tara's things into a suitcase and called on Jude to take it downstairs. On his way downstairs, Henry told him that Linda was still parking Shan's suitcases.
'you can come with her, Tara and I are leaving. She really needs a doctor and i wish to take her to our family doctor'
in less than ten minutes, Jordan and and Tara were already on their way.

Jordan had not slept in two days. He had almost not eaten for a whole day. Dr Gad stared at him. This was the first time he had seen Jordan looked so scared.
'Dr, get on with it. What is wrong with my wife? She had not slept in two days and had lost conciousness twice in less than twenty four hours'
'you see, Jordan, I will keep your wife here for a day or two'
'I'm listening'
'What your wife is going through is normal...well, except for the fainting and this because she hasn't been eating'
'What do you mean?'
'Like I said before, its normal but she has gone to the extrem by not eating. The fact that she is in shock now is not good at all for the baby'
'What baby are you talking about?'
'Oh mine, Jordan...are you unaware that your wife is seven weeks pregnant?'
'What?', Jordan asked the doctor in undisguised suprise.

7 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ama111:
Wow tanks 4 d update sweetheart hope 2 c anoda update leta 2day
you just got it dearie
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Komzzy1:
Nice update.i pity shan and tara.waiting for more and hoping for more
it's here ma
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Aliyuozioma(f): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
wow dis story is superb tnx 4d update, wish u can feed us more, me still hungry 4it
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Yeahme06(f): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
I so much love this story
Cant wait for d nxt update
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
CHAPTER TWELVE
'Tara is pregnant?', Jordan asked the doctor.
'Yes Jordan. The fact that she has not been able to sleep at night is normal. As long as she sleeps in the morning or during the day'
Jordan recalled how sick Tara had been at night. He remembered how she had threw up the tea he had forced her to take and her growing urge for cornflakes. They were all signs of pregnancy and he had been so blind.
'do you think your wife knows of her condition?'
'Frankly speaking, I don't think so'
'your wife needs you now Jordan. You have to create time and attention for her. It seemed you live seperately?', Jordan sighed.
'I know you've heard the rumur around town. It is said that my marriage has hit the rocks. The truth is that, two days into my honeymoon, Tara's mother had an heart attack and went into coma. Tara had been nursing her. She gave up the ghost yesterday and Tara is finding it difficult to cope'
'If that is the case, I shall prescribe some drugs to help her sleep at niht. But she has to eat. Since she takes milk, it means she might be able to eat beans and vegetables', Jordan only nodded.
'provide these for her, also provide cornflakes as it will serve as carbonhydrate. Make sure she eats alot and get plenty of rest. Furthermore, we don't need her blood pressure going high, you have to be carefvl what you do or say to her. Once her blood pressure is high, I will have to place her under a complete bed rest'
The doctor looked straight into Jordan's eye and said, 'you know what that means, don't you?'
Jordan nodded.
'Finally, avoided anything that will upset her and Jordan? Go home, you need to sleep'

After leaving the doctor, he had checked on a sleeping Tara before driving home. He had a bath and went straight to bed by 7pm. Jordan finally opened his eyes by 11am the next day. God, he couldn't believe he had slept so long. His stomach churned and he realised he was very hungry. Jordan didn't even brush his teeth, he rushed to the dining room and ordered a maid to bring food for him. The maid returned with a bowl of rice and vegetables. Jordan hungrily pounced on the food while his mother watched. When he was through, he went upstairs, brushed his teeth then had a bath. He checked his phone and saw that he had missed over twenty calls. Ten from his secretary. He returned her call and instructed her to cancel his appointments for the week. Downstairs, his mother was waiting for him.
'I went down to the hospital, so Tara is pregnant?'
'Yes mother. Have you told her?'
'No, you should tell her, you are her husband'
'okay, I just hope she will be okay because the doctor's rules are too much', His mother only laughed.
'when I was carrying you, it was so complicated i had to be placed on bed rest. Don't worry, Tara is strong, she's going to be just fine'
'Shan?', he asked
'She's with Henry for now'
'That's good mum'
He said and walked to his car. At the hospital, he observed that Tara smiled when she saw him.
'good afternoon, my sweet. I'm glad you are recuperating', she smiled again.
'Tara, i've got good news for you...you're seven weeks pregnant'
She looked shocked, then unconsciously placed her hands on her stomach.
'really?'
'yep, we are going to be parents very soon'
Jordan closely watched her, her face was void of emotions. He fed her a cup of cornflakes with plenty of milk before visiting the doctor.
'your wife is responding. She will be discharge by 6pm. But don't forget what I told you. Avoid anything that will upset her. We don't want her blood rising'
Jordan thanked the doctor, paid his bills and helped Tara into the car by 6pm.

she had eavesdropped on Jordan and his mother. So that little brat was pregant huh? Amanda made her hands into a fist. She had spread the rumur of Jordan's marriage breaking. She would spread more rumurs. As long as the gold digger, Tara was alive, she would make life a living hell before killing her and the bastard growining in her. She walked out of the door in time to see Jordan carrying his silly wife into the house. Amanda gawked, she nearly shouted in rage.
'you fool, you think you can steal him from me? Enjoy what you have while it lasts because your days are numbered', Amanda said to herself, Tara would have to die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aliyuozioma:
wow dis story is superb tnx 4d update, wish u can feed us more, me still hungry 4it
thanks, and its all yours

2 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yeahme06:
I so much love this story
Cant wait for d nxt update
its here ma
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Yeahme06(f): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tnk u ma, i luv it
God blessu, more knowledge IJN
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Onemansquad(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Warning 2 Amanda u beta let dm be go nd luk 4 anoda husband nd stp putin asunda 2 sumone's own i evn wonda Why they still allow u stayin in dat house

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2014
'Welcome home my sweet', Jordan said as he carefully laid her in bed.
Tara smiled, she was still finding it difficult to come to terms with her mother's death. She had never imagined that her mother would never regain consciousness. Seeing it happened had shocked her to her very soul. She remembered the last time she had spoken to her mother and how drunk she had been. She wished she could change the hands of time.
'Tara, you look sad, you don't like it here?'
'You're my husband, your place is mine', He kissed her softly on the lips.
'Where is Shan?'
'She's at Henry's'
'okay then, Jordan, I'm hungry. I want my cornflakes'
From as far back as he could remember, cornflakes was one thing his mother didn't feed them.
'I have to purchase it for you but you have to promise me you will eat beans for supper'
'I promise'
She laughed, Jordan felt fortunate to have her. He would reward this laugh generously by driving to the mall and buying a carton of cornflakes.
'Let me hurriedly go to the mall'
'Thank you'
When he left, Tara walked out of the room. She asked a maid if her mother-in-law was at home.
'She is in her room ma'am'
'Show me', The maid pointed at a set of doors.
'Thanks'
Tara said to the maid. She walked the short distance to the other side of the house then knocked on the door.
'Come in', Mrs. Nicholas called.
Tara entered the highly furnished suit of rooms. Jordan's mother, as always, was elegantly dressed and seemed to be on her way out. Seeing Tara, she ran to her.
'Come and give me a hug dear', She said and engulfed Tara in a warmed embrace.
'Tara, can we talk later? As you can see, I have an evening function to attend and I promised Edward to be there'
'Okay mother'
she walked out of the room. Opening the door to her own room, she found Amanda searching furiously for something.
'What are you doing here?'
'Searching for something that belongs to me of course'
'What is that?'
'My bra. Have you seen it?'
'why will you be searching for your bra here?', Tara shot back.
'You are such a half wit Tara. Don't ever think that your arrival here will stop Jordan from coming to me. Look at you, all skinny he told me he can hardly touch you'
When Tara remained unspoken, Amanda continued,
'you have nothing Tara, not even an ordinary degree. You are such a disgrace to Jordan. Oh, its here'
She picked a pink bra from one of the chest of drawers belonging to Jordan.
'Jordan does not want you, its me he wants. The earlia you accept this fact and get a divorce the better for you'
'Amanda, get out of my room'
Tara shouted. Amanda smiled happily and walked out clutching the pink bra in her hands
'Jordan does not want you, its me he wants'
Amanda's words had shot right through Tara's heart. What kind of humiliation is this? Tara asked herself as tears rolled down her cheeks. No one needed to tell her that Amanda was dangerous. But to have to live with her husband's mistress is something. She couldn't stand. She either gets Amanda out of the house or she leaves. She thought of so many places to go and start all over.
'Tara, please don't cry'
She heard Jordan say. He tried holding her but she stiffened.
'what is Amanda doing in this place?'
'Believe you me, I'm sick and tired of her. She doesn't want to leave', Jordan answered.
'Are you having an affair with her?'
'Tara, what do you take me for? I have nothing with her. Please don't ever ask me this again. You know just what to say to make me angry'
'but...but...'
'don't but me Tara. Go downstairs for your cornflakes. I'm going out'
He said and angrily matched out of the room. He had stressed himself running her errand. She didn't even show any appreciation but had began nagging. He entered his car and drove out.

Amanda laughed truimphantly. She had seen the angry look on Jordan's face as he drove out. She would first make sure peace didn't reign between Jordan and Tara, then strike when no one expected it and failure was not an option.

Tara waited for his arrival. He never came. A maid announced to her that supper was ready. She requested for the food to be sent up to her. She ate the beans in silence and was suprised to have eaten more than half the beans. After waiting in vain for Jordan, she bathed and slipped under the bed covers by 11pm. All she wanted was for them to talk about Amanda. She slept off by 11:20pm while Jordan returned by midnight, very drunk. He stared at his sleeping wife and wondered what to do with her. She needed to go back to school. He clumsily had a bath and joined her in bed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Komzzy1(f): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Nice update

3 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by phebean008(f): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]thanks very plenty Tiff, u just made my morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Because she was trying very hard to avoid Amanda, Tara spent the remaining week locked up in her room. Jordan and his mother thought she was still mourning her mother. It had been over a week and she found it difficult to cope.
Tara heard noise downstairs. Whatever it was, she knew it was not good. Out of curiosity, she decided to go downstairs. She found Jordan in the library shouting at the top of his voice. It seemed Amanda and her mother-in-law were not home.
'she's not coming with you. Procrastinate the readings'
'She has to, Mr Nicholas. It's tomorrow and she ought to be there'
One of the two men in suit told Jordan.
'look here, the lady hasn't been herself since she lost her mother. I don't want her to be upset. Now leave my house', Jordan shouted at the two men old enough to be his father.
'without her, there shall be no reading. You have to let your wife come', The other man had told Jordan pleadingly.
'Where are they taking me?', Tara quietly asked.
All three men looked at her. The room shushed immediately as she wondered what they were discussing. The two strangers stared at her in disbelieve as if they had seen a ghost.
'where are they taking me to? Did I do anything wrong?'
Jordan walked to her and managed a smile.
'No sweet, you did nothing wrong. Now go back upstairs. Will be with you in a few minutes'
'who are these men?', Tara curiosly asked him.
'we are...', Jordan cut them short.
'Tara go upstairs now', She stood her ground.
'Mr Nicholas, you have to tell her. It's important she makes it to the reading'
Jordan looked angrily at Tara, he won't have her disobey him in the presence of these people.
'Tara, I said you should go upstairs and if you disregard me, so help me God i shall call the maids to carry you. You have your choice'
Tara fought back the tears that threatened to fall and walked shamefully back to the room. Who were those men and what do they want with her? Why was Jordan so very angry with them?
Jordan came up thirty minutes later. He glared at his stubborn wife. Although he knew he over reacted back there, he believed he did the right thing. Tara was not ready for these trauma again. The doctor had strongly emphazied that Tara must not be upset and Jordan needed no prophet to tell him that was exactly what those men were after.
Tara stubbornly refused to say a word to her husband. She watched him pick his car keys and angrily left the house.

A beautiful lady entered a pharmacy.
'good morning sir'
'Good morning ma'
'please, may I see you privately for a few minutes?'
'of course'
The stout man called his assistant to take over from him while he ushered the lady into a small office at the side of the pharmacy.
'Well, sir, I think I'm pregnant'
'young lady, just tell me you are pregnant'
'I'm pregnant. I have already gone for a test. Its eight weeks old'
'What do you want me to do?'
'I need to get rid of it'
'Sorry ma'am. You are at the wrong pharmacy. I value my licence more than your money'
'I will pay you generously'
The pharmacist stared at the woman. This was his job and he was sure this woman has money.
'okay, I know just what to give you'
'there is a problem, I want a pill that can be inserted in a drink. I have always hated drugs'
'don't worry ma'am. I know just what to give you'
The lady vacated the pharmacy with a smile. Amanda thought of Tara and what laid ahead...

3 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Fatalveli(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2014
Miss Tiffany, I have fallen in love wit u already, u are my sunshine and I'm so fond of u! C'mon won't u gimme a kiss.... Anyways, more ink to ur pen wink
Re: The Reluctant Bride by olufummy02(f): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2014
This Amanda of a lady na something else ooöo

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by jummy604: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Amanda u r such a crazy bitch.thanks for updating tiffany

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fatalveli:
Miss Tiffany, I have fallen in love wit u already, u are my sunshine and I'm so fond of u! C'mon won't u gimme a kiss.... Anyways, more ink to ur pen wink
thanks a lot dear, I'm glad you love my work. Have you read 'a man to call her own'? It's Henry and Linda's story
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Fatalveli(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
TiffanyJ:

thanks a lot dear, I'm glad you love my work. Have you read 'a man to call her own'? It's Henry and Linda's story
No I haven't ooo! Quickly gimme d link ASAP so I can go download it in my cerebrum
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Tbrak: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
I love both, cos it is a cöntinuation it jt dat TRB was a little bit tragedy in d aspect of tara mother d truth finally cum up during reading of d will wen d woman is already gone, any update tonight
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
His wife was not talking to him. Was there a punishment worse than that?, Jordan thought sadly. She had adamantly refused to say a word to him after what had happened in the library yesterday morning. Jordan had just returned from work and his wife had totally ignored.
'Tara, a wife shouldn't behave this way towards her husband'
Silence!
'you have said nothing to me since yesterday. Please lets talk it all out', Tara remained mute.
'okay Tara, I'm really very sorry for the way I behaved yesterday. It wasn't well done of me', Joran yelled at the top of his voice.
This got her attention. She turned to him with suprise written all over her face.
'I said I'm sorry'
'Okay'
'Is that all you've got to tell me?'
'Jordan, what else should I say? You don't treat me like a wife but a child'
'you know that's not true'
'Okay, do you think I deserve to know who those men are and what they want with me?'
'you do Tara, but the doctor said you musn't be upset. I'm just trying to protect you'
'i'm not your child that you will detect to. I'm your wife. Allow me to make my decisions concerning these me'
'Tara, whatever you do, don't disrespect me when we are with company. I can't take that. It pissed me off yesterday'
'I'm sorry Jordan, it won't happen again'
An uncomfortable silence engulfed the room.
'who are those men?'
Jordan realized this had to be done. He had to tell her or there won't be peace between them.
'your grandmother insisted you must be present during the reading of her will'
'grandmother? I can't recall ever having one'
'your paternal grandmother. I don't know why she wants you there'
'Jordan? Mother told me the woman wanted me aborted...that was why she ran away'
Jordan wondered if there were anymore suprises lurking around his wife. He knew Henry's grandmother very well and had never liked her.
'I want to be there'
'sorry dear, the readings should have been over by now'
'please Jordan, i'm curious as to what that woman want with me. All you have to do is confirm wether or not had been read by calling Henry.
Jordan hesitated. His wife looked expectedly at him. He already knew that the will would not be read without Tara. The old woman had made sure of that.
'Jordan? Are you already having second thoughts?'
Jordan dialled Henry's line. He picked it on the first ring.
'Jordan, you have to let Tara come. Please, i'm begging you'
'Tell them Tara will be there by 10am. So help me God, I have a stubborn wife'
'Thats great, will pass the information around. Tara was the one delaying the reading in the first place'
'Henry, I hope all is well?', Jordan asked.
'I hope so too. Send my love to her', Henry replied before ending the call. Tara flung herself on her husband.
'Thanks, Jordan!'
'Is that all i get tonight? After permiting you to go for the readings?'
'What do you want?, Mr Jordan Nicholas?', Tara asked him with a smile...the most beautiful smile he had seen in his entire life.
'hmm, well, will it be scandalous to say i need mrs. Tara Nicholas?'
'It won't be Mr Nicholas, just say it'
Jordan swallowed. He hadn't been intimate with her since their honeymoon. He felt like a teenager again.
'I want my wife'
He said and found himself suprised when Tara began unbuttoning his blue shirt.
'she's all yours, mr. Nicholas'

Jordan grinned sheeplessly at Henry. He had just dropped Tara at her father's house.
'Will return in an hour for my wife', He told Henry with a laugh.
'my boy, you sound happy this morning. Please don't over work my little sister. She doesn't have your strenght'
'you think so?', Jordan didn't wait for an answer. He drove away.

Tara sat erect on one of the sofas. She had practically ignored her father. Jake had also came for the reading. They were six in number, including the two lawyers. Why I'm i here? Tara asked herself. Its not like the old woman will give me a broom.
Then what are you really doing here?. She asked herself again. She was here out of curiosity. What did the woman have to say to her? Well, she also wished to find a clue to the missing two million naira.
'shall we begin?', One of the lawyers asked.
'yes', came the chorus answer.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

First Night / Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.