Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl (72036 Views)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Pvin: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeo: undecided Wahala dey oo. Anyways some of us don't dig thin, tiny slim girls. Chubby girls rock.
I like ur post but note: only for digin nd not 4 settling down with
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
2legit2qwt:

You need some squats to tone what you got. The eba remedy will make it flabby grin

I dare you to say that to my face angry angry

Btw, there is nothing like ear-shaped girls. Is that suppose to mean shapeless?? (just curious)
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nihilist: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bananabender is shollypopz?
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
As for myself... I know that no one can make you feel worse than yourself. I am my own worst enemy, or can be my greatest ally and friend. I Rep team Healthy because I look at myself 2 kids down and I weigh 10kg more than before kids, but wear smaller clothes and run a 5K every other day. I will never put myself down for being as beautiful asI am. Confidence is sexy to men. Confidence also helps a woman to honestly and genuinely encourage other women to be happy as well!

Btw check out the Nigerian Powerhouse Anowa Adjah 213lbs and gorgeous!

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Eyop: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
To me a slim girl today may end up fat tomorrow. Have seen a complete lepa girl that turned into drum of fufu grin grin after she got married. Sometimes it's in the blood or hereditary so no matter what that person does,it sure will happen though can be slightly controlled. I know of a guy that went visiting his girl friend's family and noticed that all of them are XXXL,the guy stylishly cut the relationship off. I don't like fatness but any babe that is slim(not lepa) and curvy or moderate in size but curvy is ok for me but though that doesn't count anyway but Fatness is a no no thing.

Sometimes some fat ladies can be very attractive and smart that you'll want to have them as your personal person cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
vivalableue: As for myself... I know that no one can make you feel worse than yourself. I am my own worst enemy, or can be my greatest ally and friend. I Rep team Healthy because I look at myself 2 kids down and I weigh 10kg more than before kids, but wear smaller clothes and run a 5K every other day. I will never put myself down for being as beautiful asI am. Confidence is sexy to men. Confidence also helps a woman to honestly and genuinely encourage other women to be happy as well!

Btw check out the Nigerian Powerhouse Anowa Adjah 213lbs and gorgeous!
Is she a bodybuilder?
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by 50calibre(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:

AH! 50 calibre!! Why are you lying?? Why??

Have you forgotten that day I saw you with that size 16 chick?? God of Abraham is looking at you.

Get fat?? That is not an option for me.

See, I do not like fat pot-bellied men. In order not to be subjected to dating them, I will stay in shape.

Hahahahaha in your dreams! I can date a slightly fat chic on the condition she's willing to enrol in a gym immediately & drastically cut down her diet.

Pot belly is a must for most men, especially alcoholics. At some point in life, the pot belly will show up so prepare yourself, you may date or marry the fittest guy & years down the line, he turns into a slob. grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nihilist: Bananabender is shollypopz?

Nope, this is her twin.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
CFCfan:
Is she a bodybuilder?

No she's a fitness instructor and model... She's also has workout dvd etc...
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by spanzed(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...vex kee!!....thats the truth...

I hate it when people make jest of fat people....
Abi ooo Olowo lon yo ikun..
temigracie: ...lol...vex kee!!....thats the truth...

I hate it when people make jest of fat people....
Abi ooo Olowo lon yo ikun..
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by BaddieKay(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Seeing threads like this makes me happy joor grin kiss grin

Loving ur body is all that matters..

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by safarigirl(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Forget that tin my sister.A typical African man wants them fleshy-yes!But even more want them smart and firm.The question now is-how many fat ladies are firm and smart?
Slim girls still make heads turn in Nigeria.
ehn ehn, well, where I'm at, the thicker girls get more attention
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Romanciella: lol abi oo...hav been told that like a thousand times now
It doesn't always work like that sha...but sometimes it works. you might be lucky...

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by fudosman(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
that's really true with the fat girls. but even if they should be naturally fat, part people like me tend to did like any fat lady, to me its a mark of lack of self control as regards feeding

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahaha in your dreams! I can date a slightly fat chic on the condition she's willing to enrol in a gym immediately & drastically cut down her diet.

Pot belly is a must for most men, especially alcoholics. At some point in life, the pot belly will show up so prepare yourself, you may date or marry the fittest guy & years down the line, he turns into a slob. grin

That's why i would never date someone that doesn't care about his weight/body. I honestly can't do pot-bellies, I'm not even fronting.

And I know Nigerian men that are in their early 50s that do not have the big tummy.(very few grin)

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Jayne2014(f): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeo:

Would you be my friend smiley

Lucky me.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Jayne2014(f): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
HARDDON:

Posh! And I see u keeping in shape by work outs !

The wisest of men is he who knows his short comings and does everything possible to ride them diligently in proportions
Thanks.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Jayne2014(f): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
kunlesehan:
You're beautiful.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Not saying dey don't get d attention here too.But slim chicks are equally shown love too.
Dat your area no sabi better tin...come my area grin
safarigirl: ehn ehn, well, where I'm at, the thicker girls get more attention
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by dartsidius7(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jayne2014: I love my size.

MARRY ME..... kiss

[size=15pt] I love Adore fat girls. Almost had 2 different accidents while staring at fat girls. When i am with my friends and a fat girl walks by, they tap my head and say guy, see your spec. But she has to be clean though and have self confidence.[/size]

Plus her boobi must be bigger than her tummy, no matter how big the tummy is.

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Jayne2014(f): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
bosun11:

errrmmm.....DO U HAVE A CHOICE
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by zicky(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jayne2014:

Lucky me.
what are you feeling like, Orobo

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by ecksplizit(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
fat chicks can campaign all they want but to me, they will never be as alluring as an athletic chick. stop arguing, drop the extra large plates of food and hit the gym!

5 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Atmmachine(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
I hate Nigerians..
Ask me why ?

They are so foolish & disgusting .

90% of American girls are fat.
They eat popeye,wendy,Mcdonald,subway,chesse & all those stuffs that will make you fat yet Nigerian guys will kill themselves to get them..

Some people need to grow up

7 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
vivalableue:

No she's a fitness instructor and model... She's also has workout dvd etc...
Ok. She's really a guru in that field
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Entchidodo: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fat is unhealthy..Fat is unsightly...Fat is unwholesome.I can't have a longterm relationship with a fat woman......maybe a quickkie,you know.

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Jayne2014(f): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
dartsidius7:

MARRY ME..... kiss

[size=15pt] I love Adore fat girls. Almost had 2 different accidents while staring at fat girls. When i am with my friends and a fat girl walks by, they tap my head and say guy, see your spec. But she has to be clean though and have self confidence.[/size]

Plus her boobi must be bigger than her tummy, no matter how big the tummy is.
Funny guy.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:

That's why i would never date someone that doesn't care about his weight/body. I honestly can't do pot-bellies, I'm not even fronting.

And I know Nigerian men that are in their early 50s that do not have the big tummy.(very few grin)
grin
I never see itsmodella
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by BaddieKay(f): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
safarigirl: ehn ehn, well, where I'm at, the thicker girls get more attention

Pls where are u? tongue
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Jayne2014(f): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
silversonuc:
y d dp come dark for d most important area na @sneaks out unoticed@@
Hahahahahaha, what do you want to see?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
God I tnk u 4 creatin me d way I am O! Whether fat, slim, chuby, tall, short, ugly, beauriful, fair or dark, am jst happy n comfortable d way I am.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by silversonuc(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jayne2014:
Hahahahahaha, what do you want to see?

ya face na, so i can b able to recognise u nd say hi in real life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.