Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (13350 Views)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress, Naija Artist Would You Luv To Spend A Night With? / Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ademolapaul: Idiot,for how long will u continue deceiving yourself?hiding behind a finger!am still expecting u to mention me from ur two other accounts to express ur stupidity.I can't blame better by far that rusticated you.LOL,they sent you back to your village to go and start hunting.....I was thinking of ignoring u before,but u keep displaying ur stupidity......it seems u wish to have a physical combat with me?I dare u to try it..........all ur mates are hustling and getting paid,u are here displaying ur joblessness and low mentality....can't u reason for once that u are growing old?.....don't u realise that ur destiny is wasting?I only pity ur poor parents because u are not living a fulfilled life......I hope u are not the first born..if so.......sorry to ur siblings and parents......am still expecting u to mention me coz I know u are very stubborn...#MoFo
I'm very stubborn because your poor and sorry parents hustled to put you in school but you dropped out school. I want you back in school and stop being a school drop out. I only have one aim and that's to get you back in school. By the way, what school do you attend? I wanna put you back there mr dropout grin. And don't tell me better by far is ilorin.....I never attended there my alma mata if futo and I can help you secure admission if u want. Mr drop out. I swear u go suffer today. Drop out boy.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ademolapaul: Hahaha.....u better quote me from ur other accounts and stop being shy.....just because school did not pay u,u want to start yahoo business by creating female account.....I bet u,u will rot in jail.......its over for u....u need to discover Gods plan for ur life...u are living a wayward life,I must tell u....u are growing old Mister!u have younger ones looking upto u,how do u expect them to feel that u were rusticated from skul and later became a fraudster?its so sad #nigga.........have a rethink about ur life.obtain a jamb form and re-enroll into another university,if u know u are ashamed of coming back to unilorin maybe because ur mates will notice ur appearance,but I must tell most of them have graduated and are living a glorified life not like u!transfering ur aggression on me won't solve ur problem.ok?I know u will still prove stubborn.#God bless u as u do so,I always pray for my enemies
Whose this bästard that keep telling me about ilorin. I'm a graduate for your info and m futo is way better than unilorin. I finished university years ago but mere reading your mere comments I can see you are still seeking to be an undergraduate at unilorin. God will help you. Just obtain next years jamb form. In fact, its already out. Bloody school dropout. Mtcheew. In fact I don't even have your time again. Go and sleep and don't wake up. Because if u wake up, u will still come here and disturb me. Bloody school dropout.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ademolapaul: Hahahahah....I don get u!keep deceiving ur self till ur siblings catch up with u in skul....we shall both wake up by Gods grace......but if u don't want to wake up,then u are O.Y.O ..#Nagode
Is ur guilt now forcing u to pray for me? School dropout.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smtimes,we let our minds wander but its wrong..a senior cousin of mine 1ce wanted dis but den,frog never sabi jump..God forbid i make such mistake

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ademolapaul: hahahaha....won't u quote me from ur other account which denotes u to be a citizen of another country?and also the one u use for ur female....am expecting them oooooo!sleep and dream about how to go about ur puzzled life!
I don't even understand a bit of what u are saying. Typical post of a school dropout. Just go away. I'm tired of you but if you still want to talk, you can simply quote me. Bloody school dropout.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ademolapaul: the truth is,if u create a hundred account,I will detect,do u know why?u tend to display just one thing which is...................stupidity and low mentality...........u better log out this and log in ur other account......am waiting!!!!!!!!!!!I don spoil ur market?
This guy is a bästard I swear.. Which account nonsense u just dey talk since morning. Well I don't blame you. You are a school dropout that's why you lack sense of reasoning. I told you earlier. If u still want to talk, u can continue to quote me and I'll continue to answer you. Bloody school dropout.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ademolapaul: Don't u think its taking too long for u to reply from ur other accounts?I mean express ur stupidity,pls what's ur position in ur family?
I've always told you I will continue to reply you my son as far as you continue to quote me. You've been talking thrash this account, that account. Maybe its even your account I'm running who knows. All your comment is just showing your lack of knowledge. If you don't have any good thing to do, kindly have your say on the topic on my profile before seun osewa removes it because he is a coward like you. You can still quote me if you want trouble. Bloody school dropout.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2014
NewDelhi:
I'm very stubborn because your poor and sorry parents hustled to put you in school but you dropped out school. I want you back in school and stop being a school drop out. I only have one aim and that's to get you back in school.
omg... You guys have turned this thread into something else!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Elvisonjack2(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
mizcalvina: omg... You guys have turned this thread into something else!

i ;just viewd ur pix....chaii op...i cnt fit shout!!!!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by ethicalUser(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Op pls don't even think abt it....there are a thousand and one pu$$ey freaks in benin. Just hook up wit one and u will be okay.. Meanwhile ur chest
no be here ooo
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Elvisonjack2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
ethicalUser: Op pls don't even think abt it....there are a thousand and one pu$$ey freaks in benin. Just hook up wit one and u will be okay.. Meanwhile ur chest
no be here ooo
SHE CARRY FRONT
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by jhuliahna65: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
farano: Konji why? grin
Diarris God o shocked.......u must be suffering from schizopherenia undecided I [b][/b] smh

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by lilliesboy(m): 1:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Is there any such thing as ince*t/inbreeding? If Yes, then we are all products of inc*st/inbreeding if we go by history. So, people still believe in this "you-are-related" bullshit? In this 21st Century? What a joke. For me, I can date/sex my cousin as long as my father/mother or brother/sister did not give birth to her. Many people, especially CRAZEtians tend to bring in religion and pseudo-science (e.g. "inbreeding" ) whenever it comes to matters like this, forgeting that their own so-called religious figures and European colonialists did same. To those hypocrites called CRAZEtians: Sarah and Abraham were sisters and brothers; Isaac and Rebecca were cousins, Cain married his own sister, and Lot and his two daughters had sex and brought-up kids. Did your god punish any of them for their so-called incest? Show me. Even the "English Royal Family" is well-known for marrying within the same family line, yet they are prospering to this day and brought the BuyBULL to you bLACK African monkeys that can't think. Shame on you all!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by alobright17(m): 2:34am On Apr 18, 2016
mizcalvina:
My cousin is too fucking* handsome he can make a girl wet all through
My advise is please and Abeg try to send the video of the fucking here whenever you made up your mind and after getting the green light from NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce / Desperate Girls On Twitter Show Off Their Boobs, Competes Who Got The Biggest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.