Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (13346 Views)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress, Naija Artist Would You Luv To Spend A Night With? / Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by curiouses: 12:36am On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
nwa ojoooo

Meaning
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 12:53am On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:

Meaning
nothing grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by curiouses: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
nothing grin grin

Better
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 1:00am On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:

Better
why are'nt u sleeping?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by curiouses: 1:10am On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
why are'nt u sleeping?

I'm nocturnal
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:

I'm nocturnal
i see
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:
Was it with you people sef...what's the big deal in doing your cousin?
cheesycheesycheesy have u done it with yur cousin before?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just take it easy on yourself. Put yourself together and let the steam simmer off. You will be back to your senses
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by curiouses: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
mizcalvina: cheesycheesycheesy have u done it with yur cousin before?

Yes.. And it was fantabulous
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:

Yes.. And it was fantabulous
and tomorrow u'll start blaming one old uncle in d village
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ademolapaul: thanks ma' it only shows how great I will be.....LOL coolthanks ma' I like seeing people hating on me,it only shows how great I will be.....LOL
leemarhsparkz: maka y na?..guyz plz stop all ds...afghanistan..msbritney n odas plz ignore demola...n demola...ignore dem too..dt settles it
Leemarhsparkz don't mind the boy...He'll end up living a miserable life. Ademolapaul is a school dropout that's why he lacks adequate education. His parents did not even go to school thats why you can also understand why he's also out of school. Ademolapaul its better seek admission into the university before its too late. Being a school drop out at this stage of your life will not get you anywhere. Go to school and stop looking for peoples trouble.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by bosun11(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:

no mind am.wts sup
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
bosun11:

no mind am.wts sup
am ok,u?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by curiouses: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
For what?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by bosun11(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
am ok,u?

am good.thanks
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
bosun11:

am good.thanks
okk
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:
For what?
oh ur asking me??
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by bosun11(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
okk

who gave you the name luvlyqueen ??
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
bosun11:

who gave you the name luvlyqueen ??
jamb question
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by bosun11(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
jamb question

okay oooo.....married woman
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
bosun11:

okay oooo.....married woman
married kwa??
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by bosun11(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
married kwa??

grin grin grin.Jamb Question
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin grin.Jamb Question
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Mprex(f): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Op is sex starved. Nairaland guys, help her nau pls embarassed
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mark2sunny(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmmm

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mprex: Op is sex starved. Nairaland guys, help her nau pls embarassed
shut up am not sex starve, even if i wanna do it will pick a very neat&handsome guy to do it..
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by MD45: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
mizcalvina: shut up am not sex starve, even if i wanna do it will pick a very neat&handsome guy to do it..

But u just wan2 bleep ur cousin at all cost.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ademolapaul: only u three different accounts.....if I should call u a drop out now,u will start crying!at least u have mentioned me in ur first account!!!please let me rest
Wetin 3 acc dis one de talk. U think sey I be like you. So you know how it feels for ademolapaul to be a school drop out. Don't cover your shame because you dropped out of school. You were offered an education but you wasted your chances hereby wasting your life. So you know how it feels. You dropped out of school but there's still a chance for you. We don't need school dropouts here
. U think say I resemble mizcalvina or britney or leemarhsparkz or afghan or demola or the other dude wey u dey insult. You go cry for my hand. Shebi your mouth sabi run like water na. Bloody civilian. School drop out get back to school and stop wasting your time here on nairaland.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
NewDelhi:
Wetin 3 acc dis one de talk. U think sey I be like you. So you know how it feels for ademolapaul to be a school drop out. Don't cover your shame because you dropped out of school. You were offered an education but you wasted your chances hereby wasting your life. So you know how it feels. You dropped out of school but there's still a chance for you. We don't need school dropouts here
. U think say I resemble mizcalvina or britney or leemarhsparkz or afghan or demola or the other dude wey u dey insult. You go cry for my hand. Shebi your mouth sabi run like water na. Bloody civilian. School drop out get back to school and stop wasting your time here on nairaland.
NewDelhi:
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ademolapaul: Idiot,for how long will u continue deceiving yourself?hiding behind a finger!am still expecting u to mention me from ur two other accounts to express ur stupidity.I can't blame better by far that rusticated you.LOL,they sent you back to your village to go and start hunting.....I was thinking of ignoring u before,but u keep displaying ur stupidity......it seems u wish to have a physical combat with me?I dare u to try it..........all ur mates are hustling and getting paid,u are here displaying ur joblessness and low mentality....can't u reason for once that u are growing old?.....don't u realise that ur destiny is wasting?I only pity ur poor parents because u are not living a fulfilled life......I hope u are not the first born..if so.......sorry to ur siblings and parents......am still expecting u to mention me coz I know u are very stubborn...#MoFo
I'm very stubborn because your poor and sorry parents hustled to put you in school but you dropped out school. I want you back in school and stop being a school drop out. I only have one aim and that's to get you back in school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / Two Sisters Cause A Stir On The Road With Their Backsides, Men Scream (photos) / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me!