Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (13352 Views)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress, Naija Artist Would You Luv To Spend A Night With? / Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by stinggy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Meestique: And uhm, when ur cousin goes back, who would it be next? Ur dad?
grin grin

OP you have my support, fvck him real hard.
Ode oshi undecided

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
My cousin is too fucking* handsome he can make a girl wet all through
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by GoodFaith: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
mizcalvina: My cousin is too fucking* handsome he can make a girl wet all through
So B go suck on his D
Hopfully ur Amrica boy friend find out
And dump ur sorry ass
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
GoodFaith:
So B go suck on his D
And dump ur sorry ass
embarassed
GoodFaith:
So B go suck on his D
And dump ur sorry ass
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Odunharry(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
mizcalvina: My cousin is too fucking* handsome he can make a girl wet all through
chaii..why u want sleep with ur cousin??see spirit o
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
se dog don finish for your street? grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op,am sorry i av to say dis.

U are stewpeed!!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by jamesversion: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
mizcalvina: Thinking of beeping my cousin, ever since he came to visit us, i have been admiring him i dnt knw how to say it,&my man isn't close to me he lives far away America.. Wat do i do please advice no insult...

Girl you make sense scarra...

Instead of committing such sin why not come down to PH make we fvck wella grin grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
mizcalvina: thanks honey..
ur welcome
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by chyammy(f): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
So of all persons na ur cousin u wan tidy? You really need jesus
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Fostercat(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yeye de smell.

Why is dat the gate man on yaba left always leave his duty post?
Another patient just escaped.
@op.You b ashamed of ur self.
See our future mothers.....smh embarassed
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
sammieguze: fuc* him hard... i mean... very hard
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by saladhor(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Come, these kinds of posts are becoming too frequent on Nairaland. What is happening?
And, isn't there a place called university where people 'bleep' each other at random? OP you need to find that place fast!

Yes, I've lost half of my self respect by commenting on this topic. Come, what kind of advice were you expecting sef? Smh..
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
RedBenson:

How about the Jesus comes after you must've fuccked your cousin and i?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Clone2020(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
SMH...I think this person is a guy posing as a girl cuz no girl in her right mind will think about something like this and open a thread about it. But if this happens to be a real girl with a real issue then I just feel bad for her bf, I mean to think that your gf is several miles away and having these feelings is grounds for a breakup even before the actual act may occur. I really do hope this is a joke cuz some of us are in long distance relationships LDRs and this is our worst nightmare.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Shey na Benin gal u be? No wonder, oya carry on. Make sure u get pregnant for him o. Oloriburukum!

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by tunde705(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
mizcalvina: Thinking of beeping my cousin, ever since he came to visit us, i have been admiring him i dnt knw how to say it,&my man isn't close to me he lives far away America.. Wat do i do please advice no insult...
I think you need a guy in ur life...call me on 08186567415...

I promise to make u forget ur cousin.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by OCTAVO: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omo! you carry asset for front o. out of all the guys wey you dey follow for nairaland, you no see anyone to assist you??

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by stam101(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
What then were u expecting to hear from us if not insults, but come to think of it how can u eva reason such an aborminable act.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
luvlyqueen:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by lorRhyMeZ: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2014

U aint alone mam..I once harboured such tots towards my cousin too...buh I got over it cos its morally wrong...

Morals first before Adventure
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by destante(f): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lol. Orisirisi.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
RedBenson:

Wetin?
no comment
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
embarassed
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by lovaleenny(f): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
eeww! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Our sister hav gone madt again""....... Did I just say 'sister'?? undecided Psweeeeww!!! Cousin keh? Start thinking outside d wound between ur laps nah... No insult
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
lirusehn: Nairalanders and their funny comments.

@OP plz carry on.
And plz get this straight.

May God punish ur miserable life
wayray. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
if u need jesus...its an understatement...you ned GOD..jesus don vex leave u...

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
I just dey pity the op, she might actually be joking, but it's too late to turn back, coz it would seem like she is trying to escape this barrier of captivity. Omo, see insults, if u are in lag, come let me handle ur thick boobs. But before then, may amadioha cure u of ur dementia. angry angry
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by stanboy28(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
farano: Konji why? grin
oboy konji na bastard cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
farano: Konji why? grin
hjr2014: se dog don finish for your street? grin
Harbosede02: Op,am sorry i av to say dis.
U are stewpeed!!
Fostercat: Yeye de smell.
Why is dat the gate man on yaba left always leave his duty post?
Another patient just escaped.
@op.You b ashamed of ur self.

See our future mothers.....smh embarassed
akitijackson: Shey na Benin gal u be? No wonder, oya carry on. Make sure u get pregnant for him o. Oloriburukum!

See brutality, pity her fake booobs na. grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by swtdrms(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
@op, can i ask u a question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Desperate Girls On Twitter Show Off Their Boobs, Competes Who Got The Biggest / Is This Curvy Lady The Most Endowed Lady In The Music Industry (photos) / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.