Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (13348 Views)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress, Naija Artist Would You Luv To Spend A Night With? / Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Elvisonjack2(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
Elvisonjack2 why u dey call the chicka orangutan na? grin wetin she do you? Free am abeg she be newbie.

Tanx Afghanistan,. .u see, one thing in life is. .if u humble ursef. .the lord shall exalt u.
Besides i aint got beef with nobody. .but let her learn to humble hersef, no matter wer she's coming from.

Missbritney Hello! how are u? gringrin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elvisonjack2:

Tanx Afghanistan,. .u see, one thing in life is. .if u humble ursef. .the lord shall exalt u.
Besides i aint got beef with nobody. .but let her learn to humble hersef, no matter wer she's coming from.

Missbritney Hello! how are u? gringrin
hahahahaha.Everyone knows he is the one using that moniker!imagine,(s)he created account yesterday and (s)he has upto 4 topics,useless drop out.....

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ademolapaul: hahahahaha.Everyone knows he is the one using that moniker!imagine,(s)he created account yesterday and (s)he has upto 4 topics,useless drop out.....
pasqal09, farano, Rocktation, seun this is the last time I will say this. Ban this boy, he's disturbing and spamming my "mentions". I understand he's till a kid but that doesn't mean he shouldn't show some iota of mental development. If he doesn't have any better thing to do with his sorry and idle life, he should look for someone else to disturb. You can even imagine how its only him that's still commenting on this thread and nobody is even answering or talking to him. That's to show how unimportant and useless he is to everyone here.angry
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Elvisonjack2(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ademolapaul: hahahahaha.Everyone knows he is the one using that moniker!imagine,(s)he created account yesterday and (s)he has upto 4 topics,useless drop out.....
don't tell me u re serious!.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Guy wetin be the problem with your life? If you don't have better things to do, go and jump inside lagoon. Your comments and trouble alone shows you lack adequate education and there's something serious wrong with you. Missbritney, elvisonjack2, afghanistan just ignore this dude. He has nothing better to do with his life. And you go dey call people dropouts here and there as if your father can boast of 1 degree. Everybody is better than you on this forum.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
NewDelhi:
Guy wetin be the problem with your life? If you don't have better things to do, go and jump inside lagoon. Your comments and trouble alone shows you lack adequate education and there's something serious wrong with you. Missbritney, elvisonjack2, afghanistan just ignore this dude. He has nothing better to do with his life. And you go dey call people dropouts here and there as if your father can boast of 1 degree. Everybody is better than you on this forum.
Some people are better ignored!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by NewDelhi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ademolapaul: Some people are better ignored!
I can see you are jobless, really jobless. Did you even go to school at all? What's your highest level of education? Ademolapaul, you are a dropout.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by leemarhsparkz(f): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
maka y na?..guyz plz stop all ds...afghanistan..msbritney n odas plz ignore demola...n demola...ignore dem too..dt settles it
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Kassidy90(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Thought u said u got huge love for ur lover.....u need to stop skiping ur morning drugs...
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by okudah(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
stupid girl so you are one of those people that are from EVE generation that want to ruin the life of young men,why dont u go out and allow yourself to be admired by a young street boy or even GM (gate man) so u can satisfy ur urge instead of nursing to have a sex with ur cousin or u can even invite me to be doing it for u but pls leave that young man alone b4 ur trap caught him
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
leemarhsparkz: maka y na?..guyz plz stop all ds...afghanistan..msbritney n odas plz ignore demola...n demola...ignore dem too..dt settles it
Thank you jare my very sweet wife, I've not just seen a child like ademolapaul before. The small boy just dey disturb me since morning but why worry yourself leemarhsparkz, the kid is a gonner, he'll soon be history as far as nairaland is concerned so that at least he can go elsewhere and continue his ïnsanity.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
okudah: stupid girl so you are one of those people that are from EVE generation that want to ruin the life of young men,why dont u go out and allow yourself to be admired by a young street boy or even GM (gate man) so u can satisfy ur urge instead of nursing to have a sex with ur cousin or u can even invite me to be doing it for u but pls leave that young man alone b4 ur trap caught him
Ah bros take am easy na grin.. She needs counselling and not insults.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
u mean insult and counselling??
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by happyjuliet(f): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
I tink u are sick, abeg go 4 deliverance abeg.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
mizcalvina: cheesycheesycheesy
Abi na mizcalvina. Nor mind all the people wey just dey insult u jare .I understand your sexual urge but it shouldn't get to the extent of fûcking your cousin. Comm'on that's încest and in this part of the world, it is considered taboo. So just take things easy dear.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by bosun11(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney: Mizcalvina, just forget about the hate comments and move on with your life. Its your life and no one can define it for you.

you've said it all
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
leemarhsparkz: maka y na?..guyz plz stop all ds...afghanistan..msbritney n odas plz ignore demola...n demola...ignore dem too..dt settles it
thanks ma' it only shows how great I will be.....LOL cool
thanks ma' I like seeing people hating on me,it only shows how great I will be.....LOL
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
farano: Konji why? grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
Abi na mizcalvina. Nor mind all the people wey just dey insult u jare .I understand your sexual urge but it shouldn't get to the extent of fûcking your cousin. Comm'on that's încest and in this part of the world, it is considered taboo. So just take things easy dear.
thanks bro
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Titiluvly:

grin grin grin grin grin
wetin dey make dis one open teeth sef
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Op....You no dey shame?. angry
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
mizcalvina: thanks bro
Ha see this girl sha. Shey na only thanks bro u go talk ? We no go take things to the next level ni ? PM me joor.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by curiouses: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
mizcalvina: Thinking of beeping my cousin, ever since he came to visit us, i have been admiring him i dnt knw how to say it,&my man isn't close to me he lives far away America.. Wat do i do please advice no insult...

What are you waiting for? Bleep him but make sure no one sees you. Do it quick and get back to us on how he had you from behind in the toilet.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mikron(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ur cousin? @OP na wa for u o
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
curiouses:

What are you waiting for? Bleep him but make sure no one sees you. Do it quick and get back to us on how he had you from behind in the toilet.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by curiouses: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kinni? make she no pls herself abi?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=curiouses

Kinni? make she no pls herself abi?[/quote]
which kan yeye advice be dat
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 12:25am On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:

Kinni? make she no pls herself abi?
which kan yeye advice be dat?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by curiouses: 12:29am On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyqueen:
which kan yeye advice be dat?
Was it with you people sef...what's the big deal in doing your cousin?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 12:34am On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:
Was it with you people sef...what's the big deal in doing your cousin?
nwa ojoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Sisters Cause A Stir On The Road With Their Backsides, Men Scream (photos) / Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.