Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (13349 Views)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress, Naija Artist Would You Luv To Spend A Night With? / Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
luvlyqueen:
no comment

Lol. Nice pix u got there.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,am sorry i av to say dis.

U are stewpeed!!

Did you get my permission before commenting here?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
It's mere infatuation. Do not, i repeat, do not do it. It'll come back to haunt you deeply.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
holamiday: It's mere infatuation. Do not, i repeat, do not do it. It'll come back to haunt you deeply.
thanks luv..
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by naijaboiy: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
gringringrin
I don laff scata grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by naijaboiy: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
mizcalvina: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Just do it once and for All angry angry angry
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by luvlyqueen(f): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
RedBenson:

Lol. Nice pix u got there.
tanx
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
mizcalvina: Thinking of beeping my cousin, ever since he came to visit us, i have been admiring him i dnt knw how to say it,&my man isn't close to me he lives far away America.. Wat do i do please advice no insult...

I give up

Substitute Andyblaze or Xynerise in place of your cousin and bleep either of them to SATIATE your Konji

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Generalkorex(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Don't do it
don't do it
don't jus try it
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
rawpadgin: u mean with those hefty water melon u got on ur chest men are still hard to com by?

pm me ur no., will be in Benin next week

Gbam! Go take a bite my brother and come testify later
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I give up

Substitute Andyblaze or Xynerise in place of your cousin and bleep either of them to SATIATE your Konji
who's Andyblaze??
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
farano: Konji why? grin

I think say na only we boys Konji dey hold
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
mizcalvina: who's Andyblaze??

He is Marieolae Brother.
Let me show his pix

Wait..,.,.........Still rummaging where i kept Andyblaze

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
jamesversion:

Girl you make sense scarra...

Instead of committing such sin why not come down to PH make we fvck wella grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
luvlyqueen:
tanx

You welcome! So you are queen? I am a king. Which Kingdom do you represent?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
OCTAVO: Omo! you carry asset for front o. out of all the guys wey you dey follow for nairaland, you no see anyone to assist you??

Haha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Donaldgenes, the way you are showing yoursef everywhere on this thread, na only God sabi wetin dey ur mind. May be konji wan scatter u as u dey see those water melons on her chest.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
RedBenson: Donaldgenes, the way you are showing yoursef everywhere on this thread, na only God sabi wetin dey ur mind. May be konji wan scatter u as u dey see those water melons on her chest.

Hahahahahahahaaha
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
mizcalvina: Thinking of beeping my cousin, ever since he came to visit us, i have been admiring him i dnt knw how to say it,&my man isn't close to me he lives far away America.. Wat do i do please advice no insult...

attention seeker. You are the main reason even females doesn't want to give birth to a girl.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

U aint alone mam..I once harboured such tots towards my cousin too...buh I got over it cos its morally wrong...

Morals first before Adventure

shut up, you still a hoe
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 10, 2014
If This Profile is real then Devil is surely dancing Skelewu and Shoki on your mind
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Liamm(m): 12:30am On Sep 10, 2014
hahahahahahahahahagrin

<falls from mango tree>
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by flolancracker: 12:34am On Sep 10, 2014
Fire on girl.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by nzeBiddle(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2014
cheesy the OP is a clown though. From her 'american boo' epistle and now to 'bleeping her cousin. She must be an andyblaze protégé lol
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 10, 2014
@op,it is advisably not good. see him as your brother and let go of that satanic feeling.if you do the above you've automatically defeated the devil. The bible makes it clear that satan's mission is to steal,kill and destroy. let me ask ask you this question "what if he rejects your attempt,how would you feel,your self esteem and what would be your state of mind after that,remorseful?
Be faithful to your America boo and also chill with this;
The patience you exercise when your Blackberry
hangs, please use it in relationships.
The Toilet, best place to eat stolen meat.
Time Heals everything, well except Yoruba tribal
Marks.
Why count your money in front of the ATM? Will
you return if it's incomplete or is there a button
that says "incomplete''?
It amazes me that people are afraid to talk in the
exam room when the question clearly said
"Discuss''
I'm in Lagos, my internet is terrible but Shekau
is in Sambissa forest and yet he has enough
bandwidth to upload 59mins YouTube video.
The rate at which the super eagles plays draw
games is making me wonder if Okro is one of
Naija Mineral resources.
Some girls are looking for tall guys with pink
lips and six packs when their father is short, pot
bellied with pommo lips.
If People Can Use "LOL" Without Even Laughing
Surely They Use "I Love You" Without Even
Loving You. Be Guided.
Somewhere in Onitsha, an Ibo man is struggling
with the ushers on how to retrieve the N200 he
mistakenly dropped instead of N20 offering.
If a woman leaves a man with vision for a man
with television, soon she'll watch the man with
vision on her husband's television.
You've been Engaged since 2010, till today
you're still ENGAGED. MY girl, you're not LORD
OF THE RINGS please return that key holder
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by chelseabmw(m): 2:21am On Sep 10, 2014
ODE lipsrsealed
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by marieolae(f): 2:26am On Sep 10, 2014
DonaldGenes:

He is Marieolae Brother.
Let me show his pix

Wait..,.,.........Still rummaging where i kept Andyblaze
sad
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by ionsman: 2:54am On Sep 10, 2014
please don't do anything nasty..Am in Benin ATM so probably,I could help out. cheesy
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by EbuGeneral(m): 2:55am On Sep 10, 2014
your profile picture and location the show say you be sex addict, i think you need ebola in your life.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by EbuGeneral(m): 3:02am On Sep 10, 2014
i think mrcock will be a good substitute
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2014
nzeBiddle: cheesy the OP is a clown though. From her 'american boo' epistle and now to 'bleeping her cousin. She must be an andyblaze protégé lol
hehe stop saying that crap i dnt even knw who you talking abt..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce / Desperate Girls On Twitter Show Off Their Boobs, Competes Who Got The Biggest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.