Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland (64332 Views)

5 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Makes More Money Than Nairaland / Why Nairaland Makes More Money Than Linda Ikeji! / Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by scribble: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
O
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by ketoprofen(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
scribble:

Nairaland

Linda ikeji

Punch

Vanguard

Go to alexa.com

Well, Linda ikeji is a blog sha, not a website and the biggest in Nigeria.
I had heard its the biggest blog in WA .
Anyway, more grease to their elbows.
Good to know nl has traffic

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by holusleek(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
MizMyColi: I must be the only female in Nigeria who doesn't visit LIB.
me too. i don't like that blog, all is trash.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
adekayo1234: eventhough I agree with some of op's points, the fact has not change, Nl is the best thing that ever happened to my internet life. the homepage surely need some classy touch but one thing I will not want seun to sacrifice is the ease with which every device navigates Nl. Linda ikeji blog is so trashy, lacks content and can never stand shoulder to shoulder with Nl.

God bless Seun
God bless Nairaland

Thank you...is it not in linda ikeji you would see
'Kim K flaunts massive butt in Australia'...lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun: Yes, 9jagirl4re, please tell us more about Linda's interns. I know about her business manager but not the interns.

Oga why the interns? grin Any special interests grin
You compare success based on #. You must be shallow minded.
Seun pls dont take this to heart, not even for a second.

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by DonDiego(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Do you have to be this blasphemously sycophantic just to make your point?
scribble: Glad to see this topic here

Linda makes at least $40000 a month in ad revenue but does she have anybody on her payroll?

Apart from that sloth, Laura

The ad agency guy is just silly... most major advertisers come to NL...

Seuns own is just cheaper even though his traffic is the highest in Nigeria....

Seun doesn't want to do this for profit only...he wants everyone to benefit from the community (having something for everyone is the advertisers dream)

In fact Seun is like the Jesus of Nigeria internet....if he had a donate button like Wikipedia...

I would dash him at least 10k just cos I like the value he has created....

God has not finished with Seun or nl yet
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by freda506(f): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun, easy with your Linda Ikeji news. The celebrities section would soon be overrun by Linda-wannabes!

@ topic: I disagree with your "NL caters for low end users" submission. On the contrary, Nairaland is very balanced. You meet everyone: high, center, middle, above; everyone! There are just so many sections that cater for your target audience.

Seek, and you shall find!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
ladej: LUCKILY FOR YOU YABA LEFT HAS ONE MORE VACANCY.............

angry
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by ketoprofen(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
scribble:

Ok I give you that. Now consider this

Seun has the most political clout in Nigeria online...

Even more than saharareporters

Linda ikeji with all her bromance with Reno and the rest, she cannot achieve half what Seun can

Nairaland is more politically powerful and that's where the real purchasing power is...

Do I have to spell it out?

nobody is talking political power, dude. read the topic.
am sure Linda is not interested in being political voice either.
On nl, different ppl have different political views unlike SR that can be bought into supporting a particular party or politician.
Linda is not into all that, maybe, compare with punch in that regard

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by holusleek(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
nairaland forum is the best, NL is not a blog. graduates get jobs from nairaland, jarus has said it all. oga seun please socialize.

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Seun(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
9jagirl4re: Mostly girls some boys that do stuff for free for job credit and experience. They get perks too like going to events, meeting celebrities, free products, parties etc;
Thanks. What kind of stuff do they do, specifically? Do they all work from a central office?
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Sibrah: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jarus:

I can count on my fingertips the number of times I have ever visited LIB since I got to know about it 5 years ago!
I definitely fall into this category.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Some people are just idiotic and clueless,it's very obvious they can't comprehend the difference between blog and forum,seun keep on doing your good works, i'm definitely sure the sky will be your beginning,you will keep excelling till infinity while the haters will keep hating till they die.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by abbccc(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
NL encompasses and accommodates all...its more educative...more helping.....Infact Rich or Poor, am for NL

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Na you I dey marry?
you are warned!
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by hermesprogidy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Na wa for people o, when will Nigerians ever learn that great inventions are not only to make profit, but to meet needs. Nairaland is meeting unquantifiable needs for a lot of Nigerians in every aspects of their lives. People just monetize everything and was the Op able to come up with this assertion/valuation in the first place? or are you seun's personal accountant? or you be Forbes ni? Forums like Nairaland stand the test of time, because they appeal to a wider audience, unlike Linda's blog.

This is just my opinion, but I find her blog boring.

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by ketoprofen(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
maclatunji: I have analysed this in the past. Linda Ikeji's blog is the top Nigerian online advertising destination and there is hardly any doubt about it.

this is what I have Bern saying here.
There is no need for sentiments.
If u read through lib, u will discover most articles are adverts on their own and they have being paid for.

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by cremeandchic: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
money121: Big lie!!!
Am an online marketer for batlanroof
and 90% of my client are from nairaland.com...
Ad i cn remember last yr that one of my topics hit front page on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1519877/cost-stone-coated-roofing-tile

infact i still dy make the cool cash frm this topic

What i jus see in mr seun behaviour is that na lowkey guy,..

Seun dy make alot money on nairaland...

Linda ikeji na woman now.. What do u xpect..

Power of p*ssy now.. grin

# i love nairaland.com like kilode
O tun sare fi style shey marketing lori high traffic post...omolomo. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by ephi123(f): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Do some Nigerians ever think about anything besides money money money?! Please give it a break already undecided
A forum is different from an entertainment blog so why the comparison in the first place? Who makes more dough, and so?!
The whole "my generator is bigger pass your own" mentality really really eating deep. Smh
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Rotiix(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairaland is definitely one of the most (if not the most) successful forums in Africa. I took nl serious when I read about her success on forbes magazine which prompted me to join this forum, and ever since, the things i'v learned, the connections i'v made etc cannot be over emphasized. I frequent nl 3 to 4 times daily, but i can't remember the last time i opened LIB cuz that blog is full of trashy news about celebs, gossips etc. I think LIB is meant for people who are so inquisitive about other people's life, and i'm aware u might not agree with me. So, a year without nl or a year without LIB, which would u prefer?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Wisdytech(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
I will accept only one fact about SEUN AND LINDA IKEJI.

LINDA IKEJI- seen in PUBLIC.

SEUN- Absent in PUBLIC.

But dont compare with TRAFFIC:

SEUN- 30% NIGERIANS

LINDA IKEJI- 15% NIGERIANS
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by zappyj(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
I got my 1st good job via NL..so what are we saying?

3 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Empiree: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seun, sir, tell this writer to shut up. Yoruba adage says "oun tani la na ni" I:e we value ( and appreciate) what we have. As for front page topics, that's good point though. Yet, writer needs to zip it. Does everything has to be about upper class, middle class?. How about zero class, aren't they human beings?
#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
berem: you are warned!

Berem ukwu orobo hapum aka na akpa ifem!
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by smudge2079(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm. diarizzz God.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by justwise(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Silkmoth33: grin however we should consider dis insightful.

It's not, so amateurish. No CEO with knowledge of social media will say that.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Bellasharonne(f): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
people are taking this thing personal undecided ...
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by smudge2079(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
am Mr Smudge...am going to make nairaland better. You Heard!!!
Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Comments of a poorly exposed CEO.

Why don't we evaluate both platforms on the basis of their WORTH; not a 2014 range rover. Lol; which sensible investor will buy a "" affiliated blog? Unless the Internet erases itself from existence, seun will always remain in Business, but can we say the same words about LIB?

More so, we don't need to see Seun on all social gathering; Seun unlike Linda is not a WAKA-alholic. Who owns Twitter? Instagram? Pinterest? Only a local champion lekki ceo will pinpoint two baseless instances - Bill Gates and Facebook Mark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairaland is an information bank. I rest my case.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Honeymoon Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.