Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (34021 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by melissa429(f): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dated a guy for 5yrs nd den he ended up pregnantin anoda lady,men"all"men ar assholes
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by komek(m): 12:38am On Sep 23, 2014
melissa429: Dated a guy for 5yrs nd den he ended up pregnantin anoda lady,men"all"men ar assholes

Very very true, including ur father.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2014
Remarkable: I dated this chick that was a bold-face obsessive liar. But for some reason I loved this girl with all my heart and even had her move in with me.

Things started getting bad when she'd lie about going to visit her friends and family, but an hour later, I'd call her family, and they say she haad not been with them since she came to my house... and the worse part is that this girl will come back and when I confront her with the lie... she will stick to her lie - that she was with her friends and family.

When I tld her she could not visit her "friends & family" anymore as I knew or suspected she was cheating on me, she began sneaking out... and of course would lie through her teeth about it.

it all ended when I wanted to have a romantic night with her and w went to pre-drink at a bar... what she ended up doing was to be flirting with the bouncer with her eyes, and when I cauaght her - she lied. I then went to the wash roo so I don't flip out on her, and I return to see her ... gr1nd1ng up on the same girl she was moon-eyeing with....

I lost it and yelled at her and she pretended to start crying and said nothing when security threw me out.

I decided to end it all, went home and packed al lher stuff and put them outside... I texted her to let her know her stuff is outside... she left them there until 4 hours later... well after it had started raining... and she came back but I refused to let her in...

I don't know where she went... probably to her "family & friends" that night... and what I hear later on is her spreading lies about me that I wanted to run her over with my car. (My car that has been in the mechanic for the past 2 weeks....).

It wasn't at all

-Remarkable

;d C'est oarttwo....
Guy no be u op dey talk abt?? Who dey lie??
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Munalove(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2014
walearoy:

Phew!
I give up!

Want her number so you can have your share?
oh that sounds great can i have her number,where does she stay.i hope u are nt planin to give me your sister or a b*tch to replace her
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2014
melissa429: Dated a guy for 5yrs nd den he ended up pregnantin anoda lady,men"all"men ar assholes
..Haba!!! dis conclusion isn't fair dear. Do u wnt me to conclude dt all women are bitches?...hell NO!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by pbs4real(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lindxy: Guy no be u op dey talk abt?? Who dey lie??
were op they nah?cos me wan get 2 d root of d mtr.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
pbs4real: were op they nah?cos me wan get 2 d root of d mtr.
View this thread from the beginning.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ifizi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!

Am not in support of what he did, so you decided to stay back and enjoy the night even when your bf was thrown out of the bar, how nice of you! smiley
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Magymagz:
my dear.. it might be tru.. ds tinz apn abroad..and if u check his profile, you wil c he is a white.. if u watch crime investigation, u will knw exactly what 'm tlkn abt
what department r u in uniben?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: what department r u in uniben?
linguistics.. is dre a prblm?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Magymagz:
linguistics.. is dre a prblm?
nah,do u know collins?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Hardeylove(f): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Just passing by
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by cute4life: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Imagine dating someone for about 2 years, thinking you guys had a future 2gether, then finding out you're just one of '2' gfs...ouch!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by toygod2: 4:01am On Sep 26, 2014
huh
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by oluamid(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
cute4life: Imagine dating someone for about 7 months, thinking you guys had a future 2gether, introducin him to friends n fam. only to accidentally discover that: 1st. you're just one of '2' gfs 2nd....ouch! He doesn't love u 3rd. He can't settle with ya......double ouch!

Lol. Nice try.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by bheemz(f): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
jimmy4x:

Erin ti pami yo sha cheesycheesy
na luv cos am loooool
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Youngpo413: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
dechandel:

Dont mind the calabar jackie chan feeling funky

The thunder that will fire him for breaking those gals heart is still doing press up
abeg free the guy jare,he did nothing wrong,anyone can fall in and out of love at anytime...the guy is a player and ladies love them players,so I dont pity any heartbroken lady...hate the game not the player,after all ladies are not saint,they do worse than that.
All is fair in love and war.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Youngpo413: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
onyiisoft:
Marriage and relationships, two topics that are sure to garner comments. My solution to the ever present “finding a good partner” problem that seems to cut across all race,cultures and countries is to UNMARRY! Let us all work towards never getting married and live freely without religious and cultural expections. I am sure this will relieve many,many women of their stress.
Be Free, Be Happy
how we go take multiply?
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Youngpo413: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Evathyst:
Sister, bone dt one. Dt guy na 'Mancock' if not he wldnt com so fast? If na me ehn, I wld ask him to go 4 test.
test,what for? ...after all 3 seconds can still impregnate a lady.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Youngpo413: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2014
peeparty:
met her in ma guys compound n shez so like sindodo,d next day I take style go der go carry am comot,we returned to her Hus together tried yanshing that night she no gree,some days later we were screwing everyday I visited. dumb her last week for reason.1: she is unkempt 2:she lies@per second Billings 3:she no dey one near church 4:discovered she bleeps almost every guy she says elo to.5:she is not truthfull to her own self.6:it not all about sex,although na sex carry me go Ooo Lol. 7 :she stores pack of condom in her bag wen u ask am she go sey na me been use am remain lol.meanwhile I get my own wey I dey use Ooo.am not adding words or subtracting.the only thing I did rung in that relationship was to stop spending on her cos am tot not to pay evil with evil.ehen bfo I forget she been dey get smelling mouth somtimz.
lol...good for her
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Youngpo413: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2014
onyiisoft:
[color=#006600][/color]

well i have just been more of a reader.
you try o
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Maximillian1: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Guy no be u op dey talk abt?? Who dey lie??
I dey also reason am oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do / Why I'm Scared To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.