Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (34016 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by kayboy4y(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2014
kennygee: I dated a clown who only cared about his job, his car, his boss and his car. Yes, I deliberately mentioned car twice.
The second CAR must be you grin. He's always giving you bleeping ride. grin grin >:

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Mintayo(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2014
You are dating someone and also living in his house?
Well,it is non of my business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Eyop: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2014
kennygee: I dated a clown who only cared about his job, his car, his boss and his car. Yes, I deliberately mentioned car twice.
This should be smartchoice cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by tope24(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Sepp360: Bro, You didnt communicate properly.

i been think say na me no understand english oooo

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by cegxie(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2014
chimkaire: Bia, nwoke'm, are you insinuating she was homeless grin lipsrsealed. Ahaa! Did your ex demand for those or she rub your head while... :-Xdowning your stuffs for her undecided abi na gun she use grin. Now, confess angry.

Nne check am now, the nwa decided to go back and it was raining so dia for instead icho taxi drop, she begin pack her load inside again.. My guy ga form undertaker nau.. After all him na wrestlemania champion..

As for my former iteogwu (ex).. Nne after the show she go be like give my this your phone naa.. I like am, give me this material make I take sow that design.. Njukwanu.. Nne the babe a zipua up oh.. Chai.. Nwoke nife.. If I go bleep again.. I must sacrifice oh.. Nne, I just buy super glue take am glue my john thomas oh.. After all A is for abstinence..

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by SamConquer(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2014
Lies!Lies!!Lies!!! Flying everywhere faster than Bullets.People will just sit down,cross Leg and bombard Human being with LIES without any conscience

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by rezzy: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Dating as in boyfriend and girlfriend is a sin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by walearoy(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Met ds gurl on mon, asked her out on wed nd she communicated to me she was a virgin which I was ready to keep her virginity, on sat we were at my place kissing and she was pulling her trousers down, I reminded her she was a virgin and she gave a 'if only you knew smile', I got d msg and on sun we started banging, every day after for 2 weeks we were banging minimum 1ce a day, I had to tell her, 'my mum went to see one baba and he said I should not marry a lady from osun' that was how I escaped.
Before I forget, she did not want to see any friend with me, never cared of food, academics or religion.

Ds ws 4yrs ago, now she has a second child and no father.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2014
rezzy: Dating as in boyfriend and girlfriend is a sin
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,explain urself
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2014
kayboy4y:
The second CAR must be you grin. He's always giving you bleeping ride. grin grin >:

If I hear.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by 1one: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Typing...
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by debrihachi(f): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=argon500]I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?![/quote
sure tz ur bad 'grammar' dat turned ur rltship into hell...sorry tho

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2014
SamConquer: Lies!Lies!!Lies!!! Flying everywhere faster than Bullets.People will just sit down,cross Leg and bombard Human being with LIES without any conscience

grin grin grin grin grin
And they won't put it to good use grin
Nollywood needs story writers. The op should be first to apply.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by holluwai(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2014
walearoy: Met ds gurl on mon, asked her out on wed nd she communicated to me she was a virgin which I was ready to keep her virginity, on sat we were at my place kissing and she was pulling her trousers down, I reminded her she was a virgin and she gave a 'if only you knew smile', I got d msg and on sun we started banging, every day after for 2 weeks we were banging minimum 1ce a day, I had to tell her, 'my mum went to see one baba and he said I should not marry a lady from osun' that was how I escaped.

Before I forget, she did not want to see any friend with me, never cared of food, academics or religion.

Ds ws 4yrs ago, now she has a second child and no father.

Smart move!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by DikSin(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect: ah ain't had none yet. I make sure I move on before it turns sour
MY VERY FIRST POST ON FRONT PAGE. GOD IS TRULY GREAT. THIS IS A SURE SIGN THAT MY DEGREE EXAMS STARTING STARTING TOMORROW ARE GONNA BE WONDERFUL
Na so d thing dey startgrin
Don't ask cos I won't answercheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by teeghurl(f): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Yomieluv: Have dated Mike tyson of a girl before..
she dey beat you? shocked
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2014
A person can't be all that bad.
There must have been things he/she really did well.
When someone does something wrong don't forget all the things they did right.

That said,some guys are complete a$$:holes
And some girls are so greedy and selfish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2014
what a learner u were! moved in with a guy DAT hasn't paid a dime on u and u were both comfortable with DAT till things fell apart? Its more of kidnapping than dating.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2014
19naia: I met her and we spent 1 day and 1 night together and then we agreed to live together and i would come join her where she stayed in another state.. So a few weeks later i packed and moved to her place. The day i arrived, she picked me up and informed me the horror story how her house burned down but all was well because no injuries to her or her children and she recieved plenty charity help up to 4 thousand dollars to relocate... We moved in together in a new rented house... I was a new comer to town and it took me a while to understand that the house that burned was her ex boyfriends house and that she was the likely culprit to set the fire... We lasted 1 year together before I decided things would not improve and she went on to the next man who later murdered her after more than a year of their relationship with physical abuse fighting between the two...
Sad but true and btw, she left 3 children behind and one was the child she had with the man who killed her.. Both his parents are gone now as his father is in prison forever for killing his mother...
lmao!!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ndiuwa: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2014
She was a virgin until we waka..
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Odunharry(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!
thank God u are experienced n now with a man who adore u
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Mancity26(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!
story for the gods
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2014
teeghurl: she dey beat you? shocked
nearly,if not I don't take chit,she might with her attitude. A control freak.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Yustash001: iro gbangba....iro nla....great lie
They guy funny. I don laff tire..
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2014
snowprince07: Just incase
#modified#

Op where exactly did u guys met at first e b like na near yabaleft abi?? tongue

Jeezzz this really cracked me up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Sepp360(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2014
tope24:

i been think say na me no understand english oooo
hahahaha!.. U no well!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Odunharry(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was
buhahahah...45sec in 2wks?u self 4 call am na
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Mine better be left unsaid
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2014
argon500:

And thiss ..grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2014
We met in an eatery, after pleasantries she sat down staring @ me without orderin anytin or sayin anytin. Al because I jokingly told her on phone b4 comin that she should make sure she eats @ home b4 comin. After seein me, she ws nw shy to even order for ordinary soft drink..... Well, its my gain sha cos that joke dropped her moral n I left the eatery wit the same amount I came in with........

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Melahou(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2014
Blaqsmith: do u know what PRIVACY mean?

If you are talking about privacy then don't bother commenting...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Odunharry(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2014
PrettySleek: I have no experience of my own. But my advice is if u know Ur not happy in a relationship please leave that relationship, don't put up with any nonsense don't stay hoping d person would change u would get hurt in d process.
ladies take note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / My Relationship Is About Crashing / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.