Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (34014 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by iccydope(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dygeasy: Nwanne, bia. Are you speaking English or Mathematics? lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Worksunlimited: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
SuPeRq: grin FFO

Warris all this kwa smiley... Ladies coding men since the days of Adam.. wink
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by elipheleh(m): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was

check well. did you make him suffer before accepting? If he feels you tormented him, he might just have lost the love long ago and was just out to get back at you.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by taiyejoel(m): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2014
19naia: I met her and we spent 1 day and 1 night together and then we agreed to live together and i would come join her where she stayed in another state.. So a few weeks later i packed and moved to her place. The day i arrived, she picked me up and informed me the horror story how her house burned down but all was well because no injuries to her or her children and she recieved plenty charity help up to 4 thousand dollars to relocate... We moved in together in a new rented house... I was a new comer to town and it took me a while to understand that the house that burned was her ex boyfriends house and that she was the likely culprit to set the fire... We lasted 1 year together before I decided things would not improve and she went on to the next man who later murdered her after more than a year of their relationship with physical abuse fighting between the two...
Sad but true and btw, she left 3 children behind and one was the child she had with the man who killed her.. Both his parents are gone now as his father is in prison forever for killing his mother...
faabu!!!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by dowjones(m): 1:08am On Sep 22, 2014
SuPeRq: Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was

I don't like talking on the phone too and my Girl understands this (I mention it all the time) . It's more or less a psychological thing. Except it's brief business calls I don't enjoy talking on the phone and I have many friends like this.
Some men like talking on the phone and whiling away productive time with a girl they'd spend over 5 hours that day with. Some others consider it's Unnecessary.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by dowjones(m): 1:38am On Sep 22, 2014
onyiisoft: Marriage and relationships, two topics that are sure to garner comments. My solution to the ever present “finding a good partner” problem that seems to cut across all race,cultures and countries is to UNMARRY! Let us all work towards never getting married and live freely without religious and cultural expections. I am sure this will relieve many,many women of their stress.
Be Free, Be Happy

Weird coming from a Nigerian lady.

Smart girl.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by greggng: 2:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Infact mine was a bit heart breaking. I met this lady while I was in ss3 . I was ignorant of what love or dating was all about. One day she came to visit her sister and when she discovered that her sister travelled, she decided to snick into my place. I was living alone by then. I did all I can to let her go back but she refused. I had to sleep on the floor and allow her sleep on the bed. She left her bed and came over to sleep by my side. After so much pressure from her, I deciide to tryout sex with her. Surprising we re both virgins. The moment I inserted my dick she shouted and I felt pain too.As a result I told her that I cannot do it cos I don't really know what to do. This made her so angry and I guess she was disappointed in my inability to disvirgin her. The next day she left without saying goodbye.A week after I left for lagos cos I was through with my ssce . 2 months later I met a lady who taught me sex even though the relationship ended the moment she gained admission. 6months later news got to me that Anna the girl I couldn't disvirgin has come to visit the brother at dopemu .I was so happy cos is an opportunity for me to prove to her that am now a big boy. To cut this story short, anna didnot recognise my presence . I was embarrased cos the brother even ask me if am sure anna knew me. I left my address with the brother in case she changes her mind and recognises me. 2 weeks later she decided to visit me. However she told me that. She was ashamed of what I did to her while at the vilage and she has been looking for a way to revenge. She warned me never to ask after her cos in her words ... The job u couldnot do another man has done it. I am now engaged to him leave me alone.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by kenblade(m): 4:09am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by kenblade(m): 4:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2014
kokoA: Told her I've been in love with her for a long time and would want us to be bf and gf, well, I actually madly in love with her.. "I will think about it" she said. After 1month she decided to say a big "YES".. Everything went on well for two weeks, then something strange happened. For no reason at all I began to dislike her, hated everything about her. Three weeks later, I couldn't hold it anymore, I told her I don't love her anymore. She begged, cried, etc but there was nothing I could do. Love na byforce?! She got so annoyed and uttered these words " you will search and search but you will never ever find someone who love you again in your life". shocked That was 2 years ago, I've been in close to 6 relationships since then and all of then ended thesame way.. Right now, I don't give a damm anymore grin
Better go and ask for forgiveness.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2014
kokoA: worefa! I love my life grin some of us are not made to be tied down by a woman..
You were INFATUATED with her... Not ready to be tied down? That's What stupid clueless young guy always thinks until they clock 35 and turn into desperadoes Looking for a girl to trap....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2014
obitee69: I met dis cute girl @ the bank were I work. We exchanged numbers. Bfore u say jack Robinson we strted dating. She started coming to stayover weekends at my condo. There was dis other chick that told me she wanted to spend d nite but she was just a friend tho. grin so I agreed. Meanwhile dis my babe stormed my house around 7pm. I strted forming quarell dat she shud have called b4 coming meanwhile not letting her enter my house b4 she sees d consignment I was harboring. I bundled her into d car and droPed her @ ogba faraway. Omo mehn as I got home to relax with d new babe. Na so the girl show again. She now pushed her way into my apartment. Saw the new girl and started Slapping me seriously. Like 4 hot slaps! In my house. Omo she wanted to stab me with a knife!!. At the end of the day BOTH of dem slept in my crib cry..The old babe even forced me to Bleep her while the new babe slept in d palour. The next day I had to dump her o. She begged n cried. But d way she embarrassed me I cannot forget. It was the first time I saw stars after someone slapped me. Chei!!
You didn't play your cards right.... You guys need slaps sometimes you know... lol
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Rujiano(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2014
That guy, need to be flog
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by anumide(f): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2014
oluamid:

Hmmmmmm. Don't start what u can't finish ma'am.
sugar, i intend to finish it.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by kokoA(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2014
nma24: You were INFATUATED with her... Not ready to be tied down? That's What stupid clueless young guy always thinks until they clock 35 and turn into desperadoes Looking for a girl to trap....
at 35 I would have gotten 3 kids, married or not..
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by flimzy24: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2014
Astuteleader: I started running and he actually gets in his car n tries to hit me with it! Nollywood!
smiley
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by millionboi(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2014
Yap

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ffo(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2014
SuPeRq: grin FFO

Hello,
daz my monicker
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Icekeeng(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2014
jenoncam: with my coworker lipsrsealed
Can you imagine he finished in lets say 3 sec grin
blaming me that the way I touched him made him cum that fast

lol! excuse of the century!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2014
tooltip: you seem to be well informed

cheesygrin
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
kokoA: at 35 I would have gotten 3 kids, married or not..
I hear you
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Josh316(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
DaGC: Once dated a girl a couple years ago. She was extremely gorgeous. To be honest, I really thought we would be together forever but it just wasn't meant to be. We spent a lot of time arguing than actually being romantic and cosy. She was extremely promiscous. Always one excuse after another. There were so many men I saw her with. Today, its an uncle, tomorrow, its cousin, next tomorrow, its a friend. And anytime I try to confront her about it, she usually just blows me and we have sex. I once saw her on the laps of a said 'uncle' and he was f.ondling her, grabbing her assss and what not by the pool where I went to swim with a couple friends. Funny thing was I called her before stepping out and she said she was in the market with mum. After a while I just couldn't take it anymore. I just had to let go. Sex isn't everything.

Dude, you are lucky... She would have generously infected you with HIV...
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by careema(f): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
obitee69: I met dis cute girl @ the bank were I work. We exchanged numbers. Bfore u say jack Robinson we strted dating. She started coming to stayover weekends at my condo. There was dis other chick that told me she wanted to spend d nite but she was just a friend tho. grin so I agreed. Meanwhile dis my babe stormed my house around 7pm. I strted forming quarell dat she shud have called b4 coming meanwhile not letting her enter my house b4 she sees d consignment I was harboring. I bundled her into d car and droPed her @ ogba faraway. Omo mehn as I got home to relax with d new babe. Na so the girl show again. She now pushed her way into my apartment. Saw the new girl and started Slapping me seriously. Like 4 hot slaps! In my house. Omo she wanted to stab me with a knife!!. At the end of the day BOTH of dem slept in my crib cry..The old babe even forced me to Bleep her while the new babe slept in d palour. The next day I had to dump her o. She begged n cried. But d way she embarrassed me I cannot forget. It was the first time I saw stars after someone slapped me. Chei!!

na u Bleep up, forming quarell with her. you should have told her straight up someone was staying over. explaining that d person is a friend. like dat if she will quarell, it wont be with you, she will just be giving the friend attitude( the friend friend dats staying over) I wouldnt have slaaped you but i would have been very mad with you. You acted suspicious

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Remarkable: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
I dated this chick that was a bold-face obsessive liar. But for some reason I loved this girl with all my heart and even had her move in with me.

Things started getting bad when she'd lie about going to visit her friends and family, but an hour later, I'd call her family, and they say she haad not been with them since she came to my house... and the worse part is that this girl will come back and when I confront her with the lie... she will stick to her lie - that she was with her friends and family.

When I tld her she could not visit her "friends & family" anymore as I knew or suspected she was cheating on me, she began sneaking out... and of course would lie through her teeth about it.

it all ended when I wanted to have a romantic night with her and w went to pre-drink at a bar... what she ended up doing was to be flirting with the bouncer with her eyes, and when I cauaght her - she lied. I then went to the wash roo so I don't flip out on her, and I return to see her ... gr1nd1ng up on the same girl she was moon-eyeing with....

I lost it and yelled at her and she pretended to start crying and said nothing when security threw me out.

I decided to end it all, went home and packed al lher stuff and put them outside... I texted her to let her know her stuff is outside... she left them there until 4 hours later... well after it had started raining... and she came back but I refused to let her in...

I don't know where she went... probably to her "family & friends" that night... and what I hear later on is her spreading lies about me that I wanted to run her over with my car. (My car that has been in the mechanic for the past 2 weeks....).

It wasn't at all

-Remarkable

;d C'est oarttwo....

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by DaGC(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Josh316:

Dude, you are lucky... She would have generously infected you with HIV...

Lol
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by olatunji390(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Remarkable: I dated this chick that was a bold-face obsessive liar. But for some reason I loved this girl with all my heart and even had her move in with me.

Things started getting bad when she'd lie about going to visit her friends and family, but an hour later, I'd call her family, and they say she haad not been with them since she came to my house... and the worse part is that this girl will come back and when I confront her with the lie... she will stick to her lie - that she was with her friends and family.

When I tld her she could not visit her "friends & family" anymore as I knew or suspected she was cheating on me, she began sneaking out... and of course would lie through her teeth about it.

it all ended when I wanted to have a romantic night with her and w went to pre-drink at a bar... what she ended up doing was to be flirting with the bouncer with her eyes, and when I cauaght her - she lied. I then went to the wash roo so I don't flip out on her, and I return to see her ... gr1nd1ng up on the same girl she was moon-eyeing with....

I lost it and yelled at her and she pretended to start crying and said nothing when security threw me out.

I decided to end it all, went home and packed al lher stuff and put them outside... I texted her to let her know her stuff is outside... she left them there until 4 hours later... well after it had started raining... and she came back but I refused to let her in...

I don't know where she went... probably to her "family & friends" that night... and what I hear later on is her spreading lies about me that I wanted to run her over with my car. (My car that has been in the mechanic for the past 2 weeks....).

It wasn't at all

-Remarkable

;d C'est oarttwo....

You for carry de car go show her people for house say make de see the car nah lie she de lie

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Divalyn(f): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Remarkable: I dated this chick that was a bold-face obsessive liar. But for some reason I loved this girl with all my heart and even had her move in with me.

It wasn't at all

-Remarkable

;d C'est oarttwo....
Lmaooooo.... jeezzzz! m freaking tearing up right now! this guy is a psycho!
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
It wasn't at all
-Remarkable
;d C'est oarttwo....

most people probably won't get wat you did there cuz im pretty sure by now they aren't reading the O.P well ...had me going for a while. smiley nice counter

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by lucarzdavidz(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
I once date a lady..
From the beginning the sail was so smooth.., that even her parents accepted me...then she got admission into one of the federal polytechnics...yet! The love was waxing so strong...until one day,she said I can't take care of her needs..I told her, you know have been trying, even as an undergraduate...I begged her, cried and wept like a baby...for her to please love me...she said common, you should be happy coz' you got my flowers...
That happened so many years ago..I am happily married now, likewise she as well...recently we met at an event, I looked at her and I said " I can take care of not just you but your entire household"
She looked at me and said " you that man that loved me that I never married" and that now she always pretend to be happily married but deep inside her NO!
Thank God I got married to a wonderful. And beautiful woman she even confirmed it...all hopes are not lost when anyone walked away from you.,coz it might even be a sign of more better thing to come your way...

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Lily4star(f): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2014

It wasn't at all

-Remarkable

;d C'est oarttwo....

Нaнaнaнaнa⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶»º˚˚this =laffº˚˚˚=)) donº˚˚scatterº˚⌣̊♥̨​˚my baff up⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶»⌣̊♥̨}!{

( =D
)

Buhhahahahahahhahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhah.
Madman, It wass halfway I started getting the drift
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by valdes00(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Another worst experience I had was when I ws straffin a new catch n One mumu opened the door witout knockin, sayin he's lookin for my junior brother. I ws realy embarassed, n my moral scattered. I culdnt continue again, I almost knock his teeth off.... I blame myself for nt boltin d door when we r abt to start buh KONJI na bastard..... Can't forget dat day
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by chidekings(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect: ah ain't had none yet. I make sure I move on before it turns sour
MY VERY FIRST POST ON FRONT PAGE. GOD IS TRULY GREAT. THIS IS A SURE SIGN THAT MY DEGREE EXAMS STARTING STARTING TOMORROW ARE GONNA BE WONDERFUL

A final year esut student is behaving like a kid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / My Relationship Is About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.