Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70409 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
haryomikun:
Actually, tallesty I don't tink u've met correct babes who are ur gfs and Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ bang all d tym. But don't collect a dime.
Lemme give Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ one lil' trick
No D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go for babe with big bobby and big bakassi
The bigger the bobby, the more ya money grin
lmao.

Bros I ain't doing again. Make I rest.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by SkyyLord(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
AdeniyiA:
...and after reading all the comments nobody ever said "nothing" or "almost nothing " ?
I said no one has provided the answer to dat question then U asked if I had provided the answer with my comment. Then I asked U to check MY POST and U'll see where I said "almost nothing". Guess U miss read or Misunderstood.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Missmossy(f): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Such a rhetorical question! Lemme see who will say something sensical cool
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by SleekyPosh(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: You are the one with poor command and interpretation of english language !!

Relationship exist where there is association between two entities and there are many types of relationship ....

The below are among types of relationship :

Friendship is a form of relationship which exist where two or more entities share the same goal,agenda.Philosophy and Ideology whereforth you complement each other i.e your share gain,pain and emotion together !

A girfriend is simply your female friend which has been turned to a girl whom both of you are dating each other i.e you share emotional feelings beyond ordinary friendship i.e extra-friendship !!

Friend is that person who share your philosophy,Ideology and agenda which enables both of you to flock together and complement each other i.e both of you are bind together in common-goal !!

Like WTF!..Nobody asked 4 a sermon!..Na Y Oritse femi say "OPOLO EYE NO BE OPEN EYE" All wht u jst said is nt relevant hia!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
cantell: Bros, your argument doesn't make sense at all. If my mum and I share a relationship, does it mean she's my girlfriend? We're talking about girlfriend/boyfriend relationship here. You rejected a dictionary definition of a word because it doesn't suit your argument. You're forcing your opinion on readers and even at that, you're completely wrong. The Op was clear on his first post. Why go into a relationship(bf/gf) when you're not ready for sex? Love, money, sex co-exist in bf/gf relationships. If one is absent, the relationship might be a little shaky.
Oga , I aint forcing anyone to go with my basis , it was the Op who seeked for Opinions and I posted contrary to his view then he asked me to differentiate between Relationship,Girlfriend,Friend etc ..

And one dude came on board ranting that there must be sex in relationship .... I said ''NO'' !

And I still held to my postulation that :

''Relationship(bf/gf) should not necessarily be involved with s:exual intercourse''

S:ex is just one single factor that make a relationship and it is not as if we have not seen some girls that put up with extremely poor dude on ''surulere/One day e go better ....

Thus , if a girl asked you to abstain then it is not enough for the silly Ezegozie to conclude such a girl doesn't deserve a relationship since she couldn't fulfill the tenets through sex !!!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by dammytosh: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Relationship is not meant for boys. It is meant for men.

When boys become men, they will discover that it is foolish to take all the responsibilities of a girl when you are not her Father.

Some pekus will even place her on monthly stipend.

You are meant to be there for her and she must be there for you.

If you remove sex and she is useless, run for your dear life, you have not yet gotten a girl.
If you remove money and he is useless, my sister, you are like a widow, runnnnn.

When you guys marry, sex will fizzle out gradually and what you are left with is that thing that made you stay in the relationship without sex.

For the ladies, he will not give you money like before because of plenty responsibilities and he will expect you to understand even if others don't

4 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by suptol(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Those days in school, we get 'car washers' and car drivers.

Who dey spend ontop the girl head na the 'Carwasher', who dey straff the babe na the 'Car driver'. Funny times mehn. grin
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
SleekyPosh:
Like WTF!..Nobody asked 4 a sermon!..Na Y Oritse femi say "OPOLO EYE NO BE OPEN EYE" All wht u jst said is nt relevant hia!
Dude, shift go front o , that is intellectualism up there , if it is beyond your brain, am sorry no be my fault !!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by SleekyPosh(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
unmask: op you are too much on point.....I always ask the same question....when a girl goes to a guys house or he takes her out, where is the symbiosis.......I know I will rather hang with my boys over some made of blacks than waste money and time on some girl that sucks my pocket dry

May ur Daez be Long Bro.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by SleekyPosh(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: Dude, shift go front o , that is intellectualism up there , if it is beyond your brain, am sorry no be my fault !!

Look at this Mufutau with that ur crappy piece of Fat u call Brain..Even a Pry 6 pupil will recharge 2500 airtime on ur cheeks with all dat thrash u wrote dere..Na people like U dey make us fear about the future Naija. #Dumbass.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ladycloud(f): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
eeerm....d op is kinda right...bt a relationship workz wf termz or agreements...if she aint kul wf d agreement(vice versa) they can go seperate wayz...bt sex on my own side increases mutuality nd intimacy amongst both opposite sex....#my opinion
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by SleekyPosh(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
seunwen2:

Ur relationship will get boring unless u are the talkative type what do u wanna be saying for a whole year

Loool!..Question of the Century *rotfl*
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
TS2:

You are sick and probably gay
yeahhh, cute an:us here bro .... Dark and shine morafucqa !
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
SleekyPosh:

Look at this Mufutau with that ur crappy piece of Fat u call Brain..Even a Pry 6 pupil will recharge 2500 airtime on ur cheeks with all dat thrash u wrote dere..Na people like U dey make us fear about the future Naija. #Dumbass.
Ok sleek , you win !!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by stan241(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ladycloud: eeerm....d op is kinda right...bt a relationship workz wf termz or agreements...if she aint kul wf d agreement(vice versa) they can go seperate wayz...bt sex on my own side increases mutuality nd intimacy amongst both opposite sex....#my opinion
true but when u say terms and agreements it sounds more like an arrangement....relationships should be more about 2 persons attracted to each other both physically and otherwise
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by SleekyPosh(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ladycloud: eeerm....d op is kinda right...bt a relationship workz wf termz or agreements...if she aint kul wf d agreement(vice versa) they can go seperate wayz...bt sex on my own side increases mutuality nd intimacy amongst both opposite sex....#my opinion

Bestest Comment ever! Babe pls kindly accept this chilled Bottle of Champagne!..

Btw me likey ur.....*winkz
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ladycloud(f): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote
author=stan241]true but when u say terms and agreements it sounds more
like an arrangement....relationships should be more about 2 persons
attracted to each other both physically and otherwise[/quote].....yea right...but there r rules dat guide dem both....and bF they even start to date..d would hv talked about stuffs lyk dat...nd if it wasnt cool wf her...she would hv effed out..
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by eddieblaize(f): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
ELGREF: you are try to protect your self but not try to protect the guy resources,
love involves giving, n it has 2 come 4rm both partners, n wen u giv, dnt expect anything in exchange.. That makes a relatnship unique.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by stan241(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ladycloud: .....yea right...but there r rules dat guide dem both....and bF they even start to date..d would hv talked about stuffs lyk dat...nd if it wasnt cool wf her...she would hv effed out..
agree though but doesn't always happen all the time...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Olammy76(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: ar u telln me u didn't c d comic tone in my post...I neva meant any harm.btw,dt"ogini"reminded me of sum1...hmmm,I olp its nt ugrin
a thread in nairaland(how dey get married through nairaland) i tink dey also started dis way grin
MissMalia: ar u telln me u didn't c d comic tone in my post...I neva meant any harm.btw,dt"ogini"reminded me of sum1...hmmm,I olp its nt ugrin
a thread in nairaland(how dey get married through nairaland) i tink dey also started dis way
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2014

The only girl i know that has said the correct and fair thing in this thread.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rutheby(f): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: I am doing my best. Her family ( especially her mom) have been supportive. Makes it easy and difficult at the same time.
It's a wound that will get healed soon. Just be strong and God will see you through.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Samabu07(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: SillyHead you think I'm going to give you dictionary meaning which is simply ''denotative'' but philosophically (which is varied and more encompassing) there is always more meaning to Dictionary while trying to conceptualise ''sexu:al behaviour'' !!

Even recently, there is married couple who negate sexual intercourse in their marital hisssh ....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2332927/The-married-couples-NEVER-sex-insist-theyre-happy-Are-deluded--just-honest.html

but going by your shallow restriction to your dictionary , you must always have sex with your GF else why must both of you have relationship ..........

Do you know some girls can have orga:sm without seeing your black Di:ck but other attributes of yours even mere holding hands tongue and that is also ''sexu:al'' !!

Dictionary only gives you glance-meaning conceptually, any word is more than dictionary-meaning!!

I thought your dic:khead would be giving me your own understanding of the concepts you asked me to dichotomised
shocked Phewwwwwww...see vexing.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Habdolleez02(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
nice post.... Thats why courtship is not allow in ISLAM
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rutheby(f): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: I am doing my best. Her family ( especially her mom) have been supportive. Makes it easy and difficult at the same time.
It's a wound that will get healed gradually. Be strong and God will see you through.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by explorer250(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: fuk u
you are claiming to be a holy islamic girl by spewing the trash that ladies dnt have urges regularly like men and that we are trying to satisfy our selfish desire as if u ladies dnt love it. Meanwhile what are those eyeshadows and eyepencils doing on your eye lashes and lips? Holy girl indeed, lest i forget i saw ur pics
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by raphy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
na guys wey like sugar mummy na them no dey enjoy sex.d woman go give big daddy punny while d young man g help her use .vibrator or spooning.they will never taste d real deal .
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by eckersley: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Society has so framed it to appear it's females who 'give' sex.
Men for reasons I know not have accepted this role as the receiver of sex. Even in marriage.
Guy meets girl, takes her out, provides and the whole nine yards.
After several such cycles, she 'releases' just a little sex[say 20 percent] and this is the guy's reward
for all the calls[pretending to be caring], spending etc amounting to 100percent.
And women will usually release way below all d guy has done so the guy will have to do more if he wants more sex.
Hence, a woman's greatest weapon is her ability to ration out sex accurately.

Turn the tables around and she'll be bereft of those dirty lil manipulations that she indulges in-she'll be disarmed and powerless.

FOR THIS TO HAPPEN, [and this is how I roll]
Men must first understand that sex is a two-way street.
D lady cannot lie on a bed n hv sex wt hersf, neither can the guy.
So both parties bring sex. Sex cancels out sex.
So u ask urslves what else u are bringing into the r/ship

Second,
guys pllllllllsssssssssss avoid making a move for sex.
Sometimes, a guy will hv to hold out for abt 3 months
without making a move on the girl.
But u k b sure d girl will tease u with it and see if u r genuine.
Pass this test and she'll know she has to step up and bring other things to the rship.
Without verbalizing it make her understand u just wanna enjoy friendship.

That way, there's no pressure on u to go to extremes for her.
Cos she can't pay u wt sex. u the guy gives sex also. it's mutual.

Personally, I dont blv in nor engage in premarital sex.
I'm 30 and after svrl months of hanging wt a girl, they literally beg me for it.
Y. because I'M A challenge to them.
In the past, guys hv pressured them but they've seen some1 different
and want to b d one to conquer me.

U see, every woman wants to blv they r enticing and powerful enuf to
get any guy to chase their tail. it validates their beauty and youthfulness[tho they wont tell u this].
Refrain frm chasing her for sex, or even talking abt it,
and she'll begin to question her feminity and want to prove to hrsf and
friends that she still has that ability.

I'm 30 and hv dated svrl girls.
I nvr kill mysf financially or otherwise for any of them.
Cos they k nvr repay me.
Also, I get the girls I date to invest in me as well,
however indigent they might be.
There is the law of reciprocity.
Date a girl, spend time and whatever for and with her.
And society has told her that the ALMIGHTY CURRENCY[even more powerful than the dollar]
she k repay wt is sex.
What if u reject this currency?
She is obligated to pay u in some other way by doing stuffs for u.
and that way u k enjoy true relationship.

BOTTOM LINE.
EVERY MAN SHD KNOW HIS TRUE WORTH,
EVEN IF MARRIED, AND UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A BOND
AND INTIMACY THAT TRANSCENDS SEX.

The Bible said this,
Greater love has no man than for a man to lay down his life for his friend.
A girl may hv sex wt u but does not love u to this point.
Vice versa for a guy.
But the goal of friendship/rshp is to skip sex
and get to that transcendental point.
Shd u gt involved in sex b4 u rch this point,
u will nvr get there

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by explorer250(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Transluxpaints: i really don't support sex before marriage but i think those concerned should wait till when they are ready for marriage before they starts dating,it happened to me twice,first with dorcas she said shes a virging, born again and she made vow to do it after marriage and she is too demanding,i even paid her school fees but that fateful day i told her to give me just once,she refused so i,have to force her but to my surprise i just enter the express way with ease her calabash don break since 1800.the second na kemi she said the same thing too that she a virgin if i asked she will said no and she like going out with me to mr biggs and other fast food so on that day too i discovered that her calabash don break since 1900
lol. It is ur kind that fits these kind of girls that pretends and wants to use u as a source of income
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by raphy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
u r on points .
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by stan241(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
If u truly do have any iota of 'love' u shldnt be asking for sex from her....go on for about 2 months dating without asking and trust me if what you guys have is real it will happen naturally...the best kinda sex in a relationship is the unplanned one that just happens out of the blue....btw sex is overrated pre-intimacy is the ish

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.