Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70407 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by seunwen2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Favourcharles23:

I can, I will and I am.... But now he is asking for sex... How dò i make him understand that i love him but I've made a decision not to have sex @least for just this year? He doesnt spend on me but i'm not using dat against him cos dats not what i want. I just want to love him n he loves me back without sex just for dis year..... Nairalanders please is this too much to ask for?

Ur relationship will get boring unless u are the talkative type what do u wanna be saying for a whole year
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by esoboy875(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Somtym a guy enta into a relationship because two is beta dan one ie getin to knw girls well.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tuffgongjo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
3cycle: What if as a guy you are dull in school and dating a particular girl will help improve your CGP what would you do?
Abandon her because of punany?
I will have a "servicer" problem resolved.lol
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
Though am a guy but i think i have to stand by your side on this issue.

"Let see it this way" sex outside marriage will lead you to eternal damnation

so i think is not imperative... Thanks dear for this wonderful comment.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Barayeks(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Adedoks: I started my relationship with my Fiancé two years ago n we've not had sex... We are getting married nxt year march... What do I gain u ask?? "I love her,she loves me,we love God"

No offence, but this thread isn't for you
you've chosen not to have sex for religious reasons ..... and you intend to marry the lady

Read the post again

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Preston1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by seunwen2(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
zappyj: What happened to God's kind of love?

Love is supposed to be patient - wait!!!
Love is kind
Love is not selfish
Love does not complain or murmur

If you are not doing any of this..you are simply lusting

Keep loving till she dump u for other guy money and dickson work together 4 good

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tuffgongjo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Orikinla: Most girls and women prefer guys who don't treat them as sex objects.
When you date any girl or woman in appreciation of her companionship, she respects you more and also gives you her most precious moments, including passionate love making. But when you behave like a dog always panting after her booty, she also treats you like a dog. And it is common to hear girls and women saying, "All he knows is sex. He has no brains". And she will dump you once she finds the guy who acts more from his brains than his loins.
And the guy won't go for the cat?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by latestsunny(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rutheby: Ladies who demand from their guy are just after his money. A guy should spend for his lady at his own will. True Love is not all about sex and spending. Watchout 4 guys dat tinks relationship is all about sex and guys watchout 4 girls dat tinks true love lies on wat u gat in ur pocket.

Easier said than done
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ndubisik(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
undecided
Lathunjimi:

Thought you even had a point to prove not knowing you only wanted to compound the Op's inquisitive mind by asking another question that u you can answer by yourself.
Lathunjimi:

Thought you even had a point to prove not knowing you only wanted to compound the Op's inquisitive mind by asking another question that u you can answer by yourself.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
zaragoza:

same way it shldnt be based on money
lmao.....aw much una dey spend sevgrin
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
yomilike:
abegi no come dey fom watin no dey here , u wey like watin we dey talk like another thin angry
4ni dude...I hia o
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
aremed:

how i wish u both can date for a month...no sex,no spendin....lolzzz
I laff yakatagrin grin...no money ke! I no dey do dt kind tin ;d
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Oises: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00: Hell No wil I go into a relationship witout sex, it aint sure we r gona gt married. I culd remember wen she told me no sex in our relationship, cos she made a covenant with God.... I reminded her abt it when we were on d 2nd round..... I guess she tinks God wil understand....
Lol
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
mattazz: missmalia abeg no fighting..d boxing ring is an option if it exceeds quarrel....**smh** and sipping my water
lol.ok bozz
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
donnypool:

what should it be based on?
pure love tongue
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dawezz: and should all the relationships be based on buy me brazillian hair, Iphone, Polish my nails, buy me fried rice and chicken on your way to my side.... wink wink wink winkmake una dey still consider those single guys small naaaa
hahahahahahahahahah grin grin...na bad tin 2 spend tongue
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Buoyantic: I quote u to tell u.....
xame 2 u dearie....
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by onoja85(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][quote author=Ezegozie]I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private ne
what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend befor

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ndubisik(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by F117A: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unserious people.
Instead of them to read their books and develop themselves,they are busy chasing bimbos all over town.
When they eventually graduate with horrible grades,they begin to wonder why they couldn't graduate with a first class.
There is nothing worse than chasing the wrong things at the wrong time.
What a crying shame.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by arthurflex(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
I strongly believe that there is no love in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by NwaAnambra(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: @ ronald4lif

just ignore his insults and name callings .

He (donroxy) is a HUNGRY MAN

and Hungry men are always bellicose.

His arguments are baseless.

Such Men are men that suffer and give the little thing thet have to thier girlfriend, while she bleeps another man outside.
hahahhahhahahhahahaha.

you this Eze will not kill me with laughter!

just ignore him, because his sense of reasoning is poor.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by deboraha(f): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dawezz: HOW MANY GUYS HAVE USED MY WIFEY AND DUMPED FOR ME BEFORE MARRYING HER.....NA DO ME, I DO YOU. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I gave my opinion, U quoted me. So in other words, I must join u in ur sex b4 marriage campaign. Sorry, there are still many who do not believe in it and will not join U no matter how popular it is.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by INNOCENTANKELI: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
I wonder oooooooo
But If give this a second thought, Love need to start somewhere.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by eddieblaize(f): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
pelij: Though am a guy but i think i have to stand by your side on this issue.

"Let see it this way" sex outside marriage will lead you to eternal damnation

so i think is not imperative... Thanks dear for this wonderful comment.
thnks, am grtful..
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Thawy(f): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin
zappyj: What happened to God's kind of love?

Love is supposed to be patient - wait!!!
Love is kind
Love is not selfish
Love does not complain or murmur

If you are not doing any of this..you are simply lusting
love is patient; waiit!!! let's keep sex 4 marriage
love is kind ; be kind to me
love isnt selfish; give me wateva I ask
love doznt complain; dnt complain bouh me askin too much & not giving sex
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: lmao.....aw much una dey spend sevgrin
how much u dey collect sef? grin
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by deboraha(f): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Adedoks: I started my relationship with my Fiancé two years ago n we've not had sex... We are getting married nxt year march... What do I gain u ask?? "I love her,she loves me,we love God"

God bless U, Sir.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
have u guys noticed something? Those who say there should be no sex b4 marriage especially the girls hv not answered the question asked by the op. they have equally not criticised the girls who say no sex but demand for money. is there any intellectual lady that can answer these questions meaningfully?

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: I laff yakatagrin grin...no money ke! I no dey do dt kind tin ;d
lol...so sweetheart u mean u r smart enough to offer nothing and collect money? lol...anyway from ur looks I doubt it. I mean u collect nothing cos from what I see u have 'little' to offer...lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.