Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70302 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by prettiest1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
naijasaint:

Hippocrites... While a guy is busy loving u, another guy is at d corner shaking ya punny...diaris god oooo
How are you sure of this? Cos I'm sure the both parties agreed and then must keep to it.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: Sex sex! Hia! Na food? D primary motive of most guys wen asking a gal out is jst to bleep her. Yet, dey recite all sort of lov poems to disguise thr 'lustful' intention. Telling her stuff lyk 'U'r d air I breath' bastard!

I cover my p*ssy with d blood of Jesus! cheesy
Boys go Mop tha blood away.lol

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Lathunjimi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

Thought you even had a point to prove not knowing you only wanted to compound the Op's inquisitive mind by asking another question that u you can answer by yourself.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by seunwen2(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tallesty1: This is not true.

Ladies are not virgins because they love sex. Some guys I know where tricked into sex by women.

Someone here told me that sex is a must in her relationship. Don't wanna call name.

So stop blaming guys for everything.

We are innocent.

Abi oooo the first sex have ever had in my life it was a lady that lured me into it
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ollyboy009(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hehehe,u liked his comment our behalf not so?I mean every registered member on NL right?
Funny you... i just say make i help una since una dey busy na
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
terrimatix: Well, a lot of people do it for different reasons..I did mine because i wanted to marry her and since she was a virgin i respected her decision..Finally one idiiot from nowhere came and disflowered her under my nose, lesson learnt in such a hard way grin grin
We all learn the hard way bro,e no easy.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by zappyj(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
What happened to God's kind of love?

Love is supposed to be patient - wait!!!
Love is kind
Love is not selfish
Love does not complain or murmur

If you are not doing any of this..you are simply lusting

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by MztrChukwu(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
God loves a cheerful giver, God hates fornication. How hard is that to understand?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kenex4ever(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Favourcharles23:

I can, I will and I am.... But now he is asking for sex... How dò i make him understand that i love him but I've made a decision not to have sex @least for just this year? He doesnt spend on me but i'm not using dat against him cos dats not what i want. I just want to love him n he loves me back without sex just for dis year..... Nairalanders please is this too much to ask for?

Y only for this year? Abeg give d guy wetin him want joor. After all u no b V
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by eddieblaize(f): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
youmour:

But love alone no dey belliful bobos nowundecided
it all depends on wat u need 4rm d relatnshp.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Lathunjimi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Lathunjimi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
No regret saying, ladies are just natural thieves, cheats and liars. They even do so without their own conscious self at time and most unfortunate guys just stroll @ will into their friend zone without any hope of returning anytime soon. Well I need a clarification to all these myself what they stand to gain.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: fuk u
And u just buttress is point about you.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ijbeauty(f): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Guys de vex......

I wish I have something to say other than this....

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Adedoks(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
I started my relationship with my Fiancé two years ago n we've not had sex... We are getting married nxt year march... What do I gain u ask?? "I love her,she loves me,we love God"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Imakinzu: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
ronald4lif: Truth is, every relationship is based on interest so therefore depends on the interest of whoever you're in a relationship with. One can be attracted to someone coz they are good looking or rich or sex or character-wise, these doesn't mean they may not love them. Love doesn't just come out of the blue as some people may want us to believe. One first gets attracted to someone by apparently some features in that person before love crawls in. And that a guy is interested in sex with his girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't mean he doesn't love her. There are other things a woman can bring in a relationship apart from sex but sex itself is very important and is the live-wire of any relationship. Without it a relationship can barely survive. What I am saying in essence is, most guys (if not all) can hardly maintain a relationship without sex and that to us is our top "interest".

This really makes a whole lot of sex.... sorry I mean sense!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Missyetty(f): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
U er so ryt
rahymat: Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by stan241(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
see crowd for this thread
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by jearile(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

Indeed you've raised a very rational question that really needs pondering about. Misconceptions are having more airwaves cus so many have blatantly refuse to seek knowledge. Two things are involved: either you're in love or you're in love with the idea of being in love.
Misplaced priority is one thing I find common in this kind of emotional escapade.
First and foremost, an "intimate" relationship (in contrast to an affectionate relationship) should not, I repeat, SHOULD NOT be initialized with the complementary sex whom you do not see whether in the present or future as a possible would-be spouse. Secondly, that you're in a relationship with your possibly would-be spouse, be it as it may, is not a transfer of his/her own financial responsibilities to the other. Please get this very clear: WE DO NOT PLACE DEMANDS ON ANYBODY!
The whole idea of giving is mutual and not on duress. Love cannot be fully expressed without giving (tangibles are very necessary).
Now let's talk about sex...
For the ladies: when you impose all your financial responsibilities on a guy, invariably in the spirit of equity, you shouldn't dare object his sexual advances as a consolidation or his consolation if need arises.
Note: Only immature and ignorant species find themselves in the aforementioned scenario.
A knowledgeable gentleman will not encourage a love affair with a "business woman".
A knowledgeable lady will not throw herself to a man, all in the name of "I want this, I want that" shenanigans.
Only those who are "more knowledgeable" than the Manufacturer see coital involvement as no big deal.

Ps: Trust yourself for yourself and keep yourself for yourself. That guy/girl can disappoint you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
seunwen2:

Abi oooo the first sex have ever had in my life it was a lady that lured me into it
The first lady I really loved left me after she made few attempts and I didn't reciprocate. I was not ready so she left because sex is very important to her.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by eddieblaize(f): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
MrHeff: what is your idea of an ideal way a man should show love? And what is your idea of an ideal way women should show love?
A man shuld respect her lady, care 4 her needs, n b always der 4 her... A lady is also expectd 2 do same 4 her guy. "any lady dat depends on her man financially looses respect" love shuld nt b expressd thro sex.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by edwinkube(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
since it's boys not men,i think nothing
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Adedoks: I started my relationship with my Fiancé two years ago n we've not had sex... We are getting married nxt year march... What do I gain u ask?? "I love her,she loves me,we love God"
Kudos, man!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

Good question @ bolded
That has been my stand religiously. I was taught from the bible that God abhors premarital sex. Now the only means to avoid it is to avoid anything that would fuel that thought, e.g boy friend/girl friend among other numerous traps that Satan uses to lure young vibrant men and women to sin.
@ Op thanks for your forethought!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Lathunjimi(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Getting to read the topic well: the question referred to Boys and not Men cos a "Man-minded" guy knows what he wants in a relationship sex or no sex, it's left to him to stay or jet out if it's not working the way he wants it.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
SkyyLord: Read my post you'll see where I wrote "almost nothing"... Isn't that an answer?... Besides girls are in a better position to answer dat!!
...and after reading all the comments nobody ever said "nothing" or "almost nothing " ?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by jahbiz: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
Am sure the larger share of ''likes'' you are getting are from females. Since ladies of nowadays expect us to spend on them as if w are their parents. They should also ready to give sex in return.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Barayeks(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
I haven't seen any satisfactory response to this question from any female yet...I've been through the first 3pages.... they all seem to be avoiding the question

what do guys gain

all you guys saying you gain company and companionship...that's just BS no offence ..especially in situations where the girl demands for things like its her birth right

guys pls don't fall for that crap..especially when you know she isn't a virgin.....

if you aren't having sex its not a relationship its a friendship

if you aren't having sex and you are spending ...even worse you do all the spending...outings, cinema tickets,weaves etc...its not a relationship its a MAGASHIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2014

religious?

I want to like this post 100 times... Seun please work on the possibility.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rutheby(f): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
ollyboy009:
Funny you... i just say make i help una since una dey busy na
So my comment worth those likes...hehehehe
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by sylaz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'm not supporting the 'I'm spending, we're having sex' thing. Its just a relationship where money and sex coexist. The girlfriend is probably having sex because you are her boyfriend. The spending doesn't direct imply that you get sex and she's having sex does not directly imply she wants your money. If she expects you to spend just because y'all have sex, you dating a hooker.
PS: I'm having sex in all my relationships past and future because we are in love and then we 'make love'. If we don't, the love will just probably fade out because we are young and libidos are on rampage. Not because we are both service providers providing services needed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Barezzi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nothing! Absolutely nothing!!
A sexless relationship is worse than Guantanamo bay angry

This is 2014, emancipate yourselves from sexual frustration... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.