Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (29041 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by repogirl(f): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

a girl?.......last time i checked you were a woman! grin grin grin
forget the ring o, and the kids! I'm still a girl in my mind grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Jarchi(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Rapsainot: why are so dumb?. When will you have sense?
Seems dem ladies ain't alone in dis game dis dude wants attention,pls ain't got time and don't derail dis lovely trend. Lol
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Rapsainot(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2014
Jarchi:
Seems dem ladies ain't alone in dis game dis dude wants attention,pls ain't got time and don't derail dis lovely trend. Lol
oh! Sorry, I thought I was dissing a human being.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by AfricanApple(f): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
AriDsexy:
Yes,as long as it doesn't tear d clothes ur wearing...lol,but then again,I need attention that would open doors for me,an oppurtunity to go into places that I ordinarily would not be allowed to go.aside that,who cares.
u said it right@if it doesn't tear your cloth, cos some guys stare can be so embarrassing eh, they will look u right from afar that they sighted u till u passed and have even gone far, me with my shyness na I will so frown my face eh, some times I will even eyes u or give u a stony look.

but i don't get when u said u need d attention that will open doors for you to go places

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by AfricanApple(f): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2014
repogirl: forget the ring o, and the kids! I'm still a girl in my mind grin
yinmu, u go just wake up one morning see grey hair for your head, na other u go know say the girl don't evaporate tey tey
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by laplace12(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2014
dramaticspeak: I love attention

How many PMs have you replied?

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by piagetskinner(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2014
How will they ever get tired...isn't that their selling point

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by MenGoingThereWay: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Any woman who Says She tired of attention iS lying.

Hmmm..women that are self centered beings who believe the world Should revolve around them..with women is all about her, herself and her world..They believe iS compulsory u give them that attention, sacrifices for them and even possible diSpleaSe urSelf to pleaSe them.

That's why u See them Snapping picS all the time because they believe life iS alls about them and believe something is wrong when they don't get attention.

There luv for attention starts from when there even small example...I was at a frds place when hiS little daughter all dreSsed in her princess gown waS pacing about around me, at a point she made some sound expecting me to notice her gown and I just purposely ignored her watching to see what she do next and then she came up and tapped me made the normal feminine pose and Said " Uncle my dreSS iS fine ooh" and I just laughed and Said yes ooh ur dress is fine ooh and ur fine like a princess...u should see d Smile on her face when she finally got my attention and compliment.

-MenGoingThereWay

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by repogirl(f): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: yinmu, u go just wake up one morning see grey hair for your head, na other u go know say the girl don't evaporate tey tey
okay, I definitely am no girl, checked out the meaning, I'm a young woman or a lady!

Sorry AfricanApple, but your statement doesn't make much sense, read it again.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Nena25: Whether married or unmarried,once u look good n attractive, men will look. If u look unattractive,men will still look. Men always av something to look at and talk about. I always get compliments from guys even wen I feel I don't look too good...I think d end point is "one mans meat is another mans poison"
They may just wanna be on ur good book to facilitate the getting-laid opportunities.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by AfricanApple(f): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2014
repogirl: okay, I definitely am no girl, checked out the meaning, I'm a young woman or a lady!

that means u took the post as an insult. sorry
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by tete7000(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Nena25: Whether married or unmarried,once u look good n attractive, men will look. If u look unattractive,men will still look. Men always av something to look at and talk about. I always get compliments from guys even wen I feel I don't look too good...I think d end point is "one mans meat is another mans poison"

Just like I have to seek out your profile picture and look. You talk well and look good. smiley
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by AriDsexy(f): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: u said it right@if it doesn't tear your cloth, cos some guys stare can be so embarrassing eh, they will look u right from afar that they sighted u till u passed and have even gone far, me with my shyness na I will so frown my face eh, some times I will even eyes u or give u a stony look.

but i don't get when u said u need d attention that will open doors for you to go places
Don't mind me joor,I want to make money oo,make person see me somewhere and help with connection to go and work in government house,so that we'll be spending the money together grin,staring alone will not put food on d table was what I meant. smiley
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2014
repogirl: okay, I definitely am no girl, checked out the meaning, I'm a young woman or a lady!

yes fine lady how far
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Wealthyegg(f): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2014
As a Lady... if derz anytin i hate most its sinmply Unnecessary attention.. don't get it wrong am not saying u shldn't look at me buh not fix ur gaze.. for a lady like me wif big boobs and butts..Mehn i always mind aw often i go out..Esp public places... Guys go look u so tey d expression on their face would tell u wat dey are lookin at.. its just crazy i guess undecided
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Dcmg(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2014
If all guys were like me,girls would have been living in frustration.
1 Advantage of not giving women attention:They won't talk to you anyhow,they would show some respect and fear
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by OriginalJ: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2014
ATTENTION SEEKER

Poised was how everything seemed
Until her arrival
Like a flash of light in the dark she gleamed
Pilfering the thoughts in every guy's heart.

There she sat with a sprawling posture
All eyes on me says the legendary Tupac.
But her mimes purported all dudes on me; you guessed right, for pleasure.
Expectedly she got what she wanted: ATTENTION.

Omolabake is her birth name,
But she prefers to be called 'Crispy'
She seems so allergic to looking natural
Even though she's got cloth on, she's as unclad as a baby

Like a typical hooker
She's got tattoos on her front cleavage
Could she be likening herself to Rihanna?
Perhaps she is, but she's not as endowed
She's just an ATTENTION SEEKER.

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by repogirl(f): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2014
tongue
Unibenstudent: yes fine lady how far
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=repogirl] tongue[/quotewhy you teasing me nah]
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2014
kilokeys:

na everywhere o.. in thier minds
* see her hair
* hmm nice shoes
* too much make up
*see her baka
* is she d only one.. mtcheww?

na so dem dey do

is that wat goes on in their minds at their fellow gals?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Yeah I guess they get tired of the attention at some point.....I'm male just speaking from experience which has taught me that too much of anything becomes boring.........
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2014
well,nice thread.Seriously i am so tired of the attention.Unfortunately,,my man is sometimes overwhelmed by the ladies that "hits" on him,he tells me for whatever reason...I get jealous for sometime BUT i know him better,HOPE SO!
?!.Mama Mia!!!But then i don f(lk well and i don tire,what's newThe DI(k or the the ultimate Feeling i don't really share with not just any kinda man.Most times i just want to f:Dk my man all day long and not the one i am lustfully attracted to.Yes!i am tired!
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Some times I get sick of it, especially when the attention is coming from people who are not my type.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by AfricanApple(f): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2014
AriDsexy:
Don't mind me joor,I want to make money oo,make person see me somewhere and help with connection to go and work in government house,so that we'll be spending the money together grin,staring alone will not put food on d table was what I meant. smiley
ROFL. badt girl
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by jaydee87(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: The true is that every woman loves attention, like my husband always says women will die without attention, infact they thrives on them..... grin grin but then again it just comes to a point where it becomes uncomfortable, not all attention is good attention thou, I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.
just checked ur profile now and I must tell u, u dey deir well. no be there fault oh...
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by activatenigeria: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by jennylove7575(f): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2014
The attentions I get is natural. I can't change it..men always makes passess. As an attractive women, you will get that all the time. Its all part of living..whenever I go to the beach on bikini, men often whistle, that doesnt bother me. I just ignore them...I am used to it and can't be tired of it.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by ONYEBALL: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2014
As for me any girl wey dress like masqurade wants attention,i trust me and my guys na if u do mistake dress like mammywater come pass for my hood omo u no go fit use ur mouth talk wetin u take ur eye see for ur hand.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Ramanto(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2014
wht in partucular men are looking at in a lady?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by fedimol: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2014
donroxy: U made me remember my University days @ the back of male's hostel is the passage that lead to classes ....

You will see girls ''catwalking'' and all boys will just come-out giving her unnecessary attention while some will be throwing jabs like :

''sister u get nyansh ooo '' ..... Nna mehn, see boobby'' ....... Chai, Ngochukwu , wetin u go do with her lips na, bro, na to suck am dry, ooooo'' !!

You will now see guys(many) standing @ the balcony doing eye sample on girls !!

The catwalk will just turn to ''Usain Boltwalk''

Jaja boy
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by joe17: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2014
repogirl: *sighs dramatically * its just so exhausting being a girl tongue

on a serious note, I dnt think its as bad as you put it, op, most guys aren't that annoying in real life but online.... Hmmmm, they can become stalky and pesty, that's why most females ignore PMs, cos it almost always is some kinda weird guy!

So do I get sick of attention? In real life, I don't get that much attention, maybe I wear a look that says 'dont even think about it' , I like it anyway, cos it would be weird if a guy approached me and I had to tell him 'sorry, I'm married!'
that won't really be necessary cox d ring has passed d massege across.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Felvet(f): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2014
G3NTL3SOUL: Guys, Do you ever get tired of asking ladies out undecided
Lol. Watch out for part 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.