Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (29040 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2014
If a girl gets sick of attention, then something is wrong with her. She might have gone through some travails to say she doesn't need a mans attention

But sometimes when they get so stressed up or just finished facing some ordeal @ work, they may not give a guy d response he needs at d moment.

And some are just unecessary mood twisters

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by neksummi(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2014
I'm not a lady!
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by justi4jesu(f): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2014
pussyaddict: .

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Cos he is acting like he is not really wowed by her looks but na him dread her pass grin grin

what I c is a guy trying to position his face in d finest way, so in case d babe looks back, she will trip
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by dandydaniels(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2014
make we wey dey shy go die now? embarassedmake we wey dey shy go die now? embarassed undecided
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2014
pussyaddict: .

are u seriously booking space in d 3rd page?

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nnamdikko(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2014
danaiks: .
See ur life
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kemiola89(f): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Nah, we don't get sick of attention it's our birth right.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by sirxbit(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Are you out there looking for business to do and gain lots of money before the end of this year? Or maybe you with some cash and do not know the business to start up?well search no more because the solution you seek is waiting for you at www.georgeotemure..com .check it out and fulfil your dreams now
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2014
bobo65:

what I c is a guy trying to position his face in d finest way, so in case d babe looks back, she will trip

Yea yea he is the most into her cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2014
CashNaira96:
i am talking of in reality here...

oh
sorry bout d mix up

put ur pic
I won't stalk
I'll just stare
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by AfricanApple(f): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2014
I sometimes get tired of the attention especially the whistle calling, that I hate. but I can never get tired of the stares
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yea yea he is the most into her cheesy

I dey do dat tin eh
#winkz
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2014
bobo65:

are u seriously booking space in d 3rd page?

Wetin be ur own.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by roufy235(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2014
i was here
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: I sometimes get tired of the attention especially the whistle calling, that I hate. but I can never get tired of the stares

its now 23 likes
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by cecildeeva: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2014
I was walking home frm work one particular day,and dere were guyz every where as if there was an accident,d moment I step into our street!my God!all eyez was on me,I culdnt concentrate on my catwalk anylonger,I miss my step nd fell flat on d ground I was so ashamed.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Emmalot121: Why has it been girls topic, if it is not about being a gentle man,it would be carrier, virgin, what you gain from sexless and money sucking relationship, and then this WTF.There are better and, more interesting topics begging for front page, what are we going to benefit from this one,if they are sad of gaining attention, which I know a lot of them love(To boost their ego), some can even kill themselves(Who do you think they want to impress when they use an hour for makeup cheesy) .One of my friends (a girl of course) has started lightening(I mean using chlorine to bleach cheesy ) her skin.
Why do you think Kim, Nikky Minaj shake their bom bom and expose their body for, its for us guys(attention is their selling point), but the fact is a lady's body is only like a piece of object, its the testosterone that gives it their overhyped value, that makes us loose our precious money and time . cry . If some are tired of attention(which I know is what makes them brethe), they are free to gain 900 pounds of flesh and weight, no man will run after them. cheesy cheesy cheesy
May God bless you. Some look at you,when you hit the streets, you become very unlucky when your gaze falls to when she is looking at you, cos their eyes will make you loose any iota of pride you have in you. The fact is most aren't intelligent at all. I can't stand marrying a woman into my home, certainly not now. I can cook for my self, wash my clothes, clean my house. My family has been troubling me, I can't the sight of a wife, I can't throw in the towel. They will have to wait for another 5yrs. cheesy
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Frankenstein: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: The true is that every woman loves attention, like my husband always says women will die without attention, infact they thrives on them..... grin grin but then again it just comes to a point where it becomes uncomfortable, not all attention is good attention thou, I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.
Wow. Your English teacher won't be so proud.

5 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by AfricanApple(f): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2014
bobo65:

its now 23 likes
Lmao. okay I don hear
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Ezibless: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2014
kilokeys:
attention could be like drugs..
feels good at the moment but wears u out with time.

if she gets 10 woosters grin on a monday and gets only 2 on a tuesday.. she might feel inadequate.
its a very sensitive and inconclusive issue jare..

some like it, some don't.

but i could assume that, the fairly attractive ladies with less attention are happier than the overly beautiful ones eith all the attention..

then again, i couldnt conclude.. make dem ladies talk
you talk true jor grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Jarchi(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Rapsainot: I asked a question, when will you have sense?
buahahahahahhahahahaha
Every sensible man understands what u meant,see how u proved your brain meter. Ain't gonna make me go into a e-argument cuz I knw u just wanna prove how ..........
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Missyetty(f): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2014
danaiks: Ladies shaaaa
hahaha...lmao
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by bobo65(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: Lmao. okay I don hear

was expecting a thank u buh all join
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Ezibless:
you talk true jor grin

abeg no tire o.. shocked u fine sha.

#coughs and goes back to d intent of this thread grin
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by buoye1(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Just here to read commemnts though
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by AfricanApple(f): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2014
bobo65:

was expecting a thank u buh all join
oh! really?
thanks

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Emmalot121(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Misogynist2014: May God bless you. Some look at you,when you hit the streets, you become very unlucky when your gaze falls to when she is looking at you, cos their eyes will make you loose any iota of pride you have in you. The fact is most aren't intelligent at all. I can't stand marrying a woman into my home, certainly not now. I can cook for my self, wash my clothes, clean my house. My family has been troubling me, I can't the sight of a wife, I can't throw in the towel. They will have to wait for another 5yrs. cheesy
Don't you have a whip at home? angry .You better marry before you become old and rickety. cheesy
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nena25(f): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Whether married or unmarried,once u look good n attractive, men will look. If u look unattractive,men will still look. Men always av something to look at and talk about. I always get compliments from guys even wen I feel I don't look too good...I think d end point is "one mans meat is another mans poison"

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by trublvr(f): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Goodness, no!
If I don't get at least one offer of sex or a grope a day, my life simply isn't worth living anymore!

Attention is the whole point of my existence as a woman, you know. I dress up, make up, and go out to do my job just so I can have men of all ages make passes at me. If they didn't, my life would have no meaning. Might as well commit suicide!

Why cover up my smiles? After all, I'm not smiling to show off my dentists good work, but so that some man somewhere can feel encouraged to chat me up, thereby validating my existence and proving my point that that is all my mother gave birth to me for.

4 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by adedayourt(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2014
No we don't

Infact attention is to us as water is to fish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.