Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (29039 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
born2fuck: [size=13pt]maybe you don't know you belong to me in spirit but in flesh to some else,[/size][size=20pt] you are a real betrayal [/size]

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

Women live day by day more for attention, while men live day by day more for sex.

So attention is more important to me than se.xuality?

And you don't like being desired by women as much as I like to be desired by men?

How do you measure it? Is there a scale?

Attention from women is nice but can only be a precursor to sex if I am to maximise my satisfaction.

The attention I get from an attractive man, a potential se.x partner, is also a maximization to my satisfaction.

There is a difference between getting attention from someone who is unattractive to me and from someone who I consider se.xy.

Women only giving me attention without any honeypot is as satisfactory as giving my garri on its own, without any milk, sugar and groundnuts. It will fill me up but surely would not make my day. Add the milk, sugar and groundnuts and I having a nourishing meal that would make me smile all day.

Same here.

Who wouldn't have this preference? Do you think a woman would go for garri without the rest?

Do you think I get orgasms from the compliments men pay me? tongue
Do you think compliments help cope with pre- and post-menstrual symptoms? cheesy

Sex might be important to you, but it is of a different format to you.

Whatever "format" means, I won't disagree with the fact that the male and female sex.uality differs.

Most likely meaningful sex with a guy you have an emotional connection with is more important to you than any attention on Earth.

Absolutely. wink

For me, sex at my will with any and every woman I fancy is far more important than attention.

Is se.x with ANY woman more important to you than the attention of and the se.x with the lady who means something to you and who you mean the world to?

For most women, they want to have sex with a few guys. For a guy, as many women as possible works very well for them. They will only let the fuglies escape their web if they can shag everything.

Every woman imagines, at least for a moment, what it would be like to have se.x with a guy she finds attractive.

The reason they don't do have se.x with these guys are many.

Among them are:
- the fear of social stigma.
- the (low) possibility of getting the satisfaction they hope for, women are hard to please in bed.
- the fear of a potential pregnancy.
- the fear of STDs.

The fact that men sleep around more does not mean that attention to women is what se.x is to men.

Women need attention as much as they need sex. I am sure they would go for se.x if they had to choose one for the rest of their lives.

Men need attention and sex. I am sure they would make the same choice women would make.

By the way, I think that MEN are as ATTENTION HUNGRY as women are.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
darqly: Unfortunately, most women don't know where to draw the line, especially when they're already in a relationship.
My ex looks great and always attracts attention even when we're together. Tragically, she took it too far when she started uploading 'pout Selfies' on every available social media platform and attracting the wrong, disrespectful sort of admirers. To worsen matters, ALL her phone numbers were on Facebook, and it wasn't long before every 'pr**k with a phone' started buzzing at unholy hours. Did i mention that she'd answer every damn call and even save the nos of mysterious callers for future reference angry We even stopped for a bite one afternoon and the waiter turned out to be one of her admirers grin
We split eventually, but you can still find her blowing kisses on instagram.
oh my gosh! This is so funny cheesy
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Missmossy(f): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
What a rhetorical question!

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
darqly: Unfortunately, most women don't know where to draw the line, especially when they're already in a relationship.
My ex looks great and always attracts attention even when we're together. Tragically, she took it too far when she started uploading 'pout Selfies' on every available social media platform and attracting the wrong, disrespectful sort of admirers. To worsen matters, ALL her phone numbers were on Facebook, and it wasn't long before every 'pr**k with a phone' started buzzing at unholy hours. Did i mention that she'd answer every damn call and even save the nos of mysterious callers for future reference angry We even stopped for a bite one afternoon and the waiter turned out to be one of her admirers grin
LMAOOOO this is just so funny. grin grin
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Beckytee(f): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Misogynist2014: This is one of those things that naturally worries me about marring a woman into my home, reading my signature will tell any fücking person that me and Emmalot121 were 'just' having a field's day grin . This is a good post to the wrong recipient. Thanks $wëëtïë shocked
ur username said it all
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Sagamite(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So attention is more important to me than se.xuality?

And you don't like being desired by women as much as I like to be desired by men?

How do you measure it? Is there a scale?

The attention I get from an attractive man, a potential se.x partner, is also a maximization to my satisfaction.

There is a difference between getting attention from someone who is unattractive to me and from someone who I consider se.xy.

Same here.

Who wouldn't have this preference? Do you think a woman would go for garri without the rest?

Do you think I get orgasms from the compliments men pay me? tongue
Do you think compliments help cope with pre- and post-menstrual symptoms? cheesy

I did not talk about you. I talked about women in general.

Not every woman is the same.

Not every women likes handbags, shoes, jewellery etc.

Not every man wants sex or seeks sex.

Not every man likes fine women.

You have to learn to start using sample pools larger than just "you".

carefreewannabe:

Whatever "format" means, I won't disagree with the fact that the male and female sex.uality differs.

Absolutely. wink

Thank you for recognising. grin

carefreewannabe:
Is se.x with ANY woman more important to you than the attention of and the se.x with the lady who means something to you and to who you mean the world to?

I would not want to have sex with any women. Many of them irritate me and some are not attractive enough.

I would only have sex with a select few women, I don't do hoodrats.

But I realise not every man is like me, so I don't use myself as a singular sample pool to make arguments. I talk about men in general.

carefreewannabe:
Every woman imagines, at least for a moment, what it would be like to have se.x with a guy she finds attractive.

The reason they don't do have se.x with these guys are many.

Among them are:
- the fear of social stigma.
- the (low) possibility of getting the satisfaction they hope for, women are hard to please in bed.
- the fear of a potential pregnancy.
- the fear of STDs.

Most men don't need a reason, they just need a fcking place and a fcking condom.

Metaphorically and literally.

carefreewannabe:
The fact that men sleep around more does not mean that attention to women is what se.x is to men.

Women need attention as much as they need sex. I am sure they would go for se.x if they had to choose one for the rest of their lives.

Men need attention and sex. I am sure they would make the same choice women would make.

By the way, I think that MEN are as ATTENTION HUNGRY as women are.

Sex is a necessity of life while attraction is just a compliment.

Everyone needs sex to stay sane.

But I can guarantee you that majority of women offered (a) lots of sex with a few men but little pool of men finding them attractive or (b) lots of men finding them attractive but with a few having sex with them would choose the latter, b.

A guy finding them attractive is a qualifier for them in electing who to choose to sleep with in the first place.

Offer men the meat on the plate but tell him "but the women is not attracted to you though but she would sleep with you" and see whether he would not eat the steak irrespectively if she meets his basic threshold.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Beckytee(f): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Misogynist2014: This is one of those things that naturally worries me about marring a woman into my home, reading my signature will tell any fücking person that me and Emmalot121 were 'just' having a field's day grin . This is a good post to the wrong recipient. Thanks $wëëtïë shocked
ur username said it all. Am a misandrist if u are a misogynist
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Jasper32(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
lynpetra: well,nice thread.Seriously i am so tired of the attention.Unfortunately,,my man is sometimes overwhelmed by the ladies that "hits" on him,he tells me for whatever reason...I get jealous for sometime BUT i know him better,HOPE SO!
?!.Mama Mia!!!But then i don f(lk well and i don tire,what's newThe DI(k or the the ultimate Feeling i don't really share with not just any kinda man.Most times i just want to f:Dk my man all day long and not the one i am lustfully attracted to.Yes!i am tired!

Nne biko, what are you saying?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

I did not talk about you. I talked about women in general.

But you were talking about you, so why can't I talk about me too.

Not every woman is the same.

Not every women likes handbags, shoes, jewellery etc.

Not every man wants sex or seeks sex.

Not every man likes fine women.

Thanks for the information, I wouldn't know. tongue

You have to learn to start using sample pools larger than just "you".

I am talking about me and my experience, just like you.

Thank you for recognising. grin

You are very welcome. kiss

I would not want to have sex with any women. Many of them irritate me and some are not attractive enough.

I like the sound of that. grin

I would only have sex with a select few women, I don't do hoodrats.

But I realise not every man is like me, so I don't use myself as a singular sample pool to make arguments. I talk about men in general.

Correction: No man is like you. tongue

But you do use you and your experience to make your points. You did so in your previous post.

Most men don't need a reason, they just need a fcking place.Metaphorically and literally.

Sounds disgusting.
Can't help but imagine shabby scenarios now. undecided

Sex is a necessity of life while attraction is just a compliment.

Everyone needs sex to stay sane.

But I can guarantee you that majority of women offered (a) lots of sex with a few men but little pool of men finding them attractive or (b) lots of men finding them attractive but with a few having sex with them would choose the latter, b.

What if men had to make this choice?

Wouldn't men CHOOSE to HAVE EVERYTHING instead of having ONE?

A guy finding them attractive is a qualifier for them in electing who to choose to sleep with in the first place.

It's one of the MANY pre-conditions, not the most important though.
Women refuse to sleep with many men if he is the only one who feels attraction in their encounter.

Offer men the meat on the plate but tell him "but the women is not attracted to you though but she would sleep with you" and see whether he would not eat the steak irrespectively.

undecided undecided undecided

I refuse to believe that majority of men is like that.
I have a better opinion of men in general. Sincerely.

I am not denying that there are se.x-hungry men who are desperate to have a woman and I know that there are men who even sleep with women against their will and by force BUT I refuse to BELIEVE (I don't know) that MAJORITY of men are like this. lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

But you were talking about you, so why can't I talk about me too.

Thanks for the information, I wouldn't know. tongue

I am talking about me and my experience, just like you.

I was not talking about me. I was talking about men.

As metaphysical as I am, I am only one man, not all men. tongue

carefreewannabe:
Correction: No man is like you. tongue

But you do use you and your experience to make your points. You did so in your previous post.

I use my clairvoyance to make my points, not only my personal experience.

carefreewannabe:
Sounds disgusting.
Can't help but imagine shabby scenarios now. undecided

It is natural, sexist woman. tongue grin grin grin grin grin

carefreewannabe:
What if men had to make this choice?

Wouldn't men CHOOSE to HAVE EVERYTHING instead of having ONE?

Men don't consider attraction that important.

The consider sex very important.

Apparently they think about it every 6 seconds. Many men you met at work today would have looked at you and thought of what they can do to you if you allow them bend you over. grin grin grin grin grin

carefreewannabe:
It's one of the MANY pre-conditions, not the most important though.
Women refuse to sleep with many men if he is the only one who feels attraction in their encounter.

True.

carefreewannabe:
undecided undecided undecided

I refuse to believe that majority of men is like that.
I have a better opinion of men in general. Sincerely.

I am not denying that there are se.x-hungry men who are desperate to have a woman and I know that there are men who even sleep with women against their will and by force BUT I refuse to BELIEVE (I don't know) that MAJORITY of men are like this. lipsrsealed

shocked

Welcome to the real world, woman. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by peter4d2(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
@sagamite come n complete ur epistle wif careffree cos i like ur illustratn used 2 drive home ur point
but i fink i agree wif ur last pt whr every man wants 2 sex a lady irresoective whether he fancy her or nott
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by kilokeys(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2014

hahahaha.. na wa o.. see dramaqueen..

she is d reason i put up a thread some months ago before d tsunami hit. i should do that again.. hahahaha. grin
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

I was not talking about me. I was talking about men.

As metaphysical as I am, I am only one man, not all men. tongue

I was also talking about women. wink

I use my clairvoyance to make my points, not only my personal experience.

No doubt.
Same here.

It is natural, sexist woman. tongue grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing se.xist about it.
It's a question of taste.

Men don't consider attraction that important.

The consider sex very important.

Men can easily have se.x with women in exchange for money. They can do so without attraction FOR SOME TIME or BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. That's not a secret BUT ALMOST EVERY man PREFERS se.x with a woman that shows him that they PERFORM well. Men love it. They take pride in making women's knees and hearts weak.

If men were PRIMARILY focused on se.x, they would all have a cheap but pretty ashawo who is good in bed they would visit. No expectations, no love, no drama. Yet, they want more, much more, OBVIOUSLY.

Apparently they think about it every 6 seconds. Many men you met at work today would have looked at you and thought of what they can do to you if you allow them bend you over. grin grin grin grin grin

I can't blame them tongue grin

True.

shocked

Welcome to the real world, woman. grin grin grin grin grin

Your world, not mine kiss

I decided to leave the world you are describing when I hit the age of puberty. undecided
I think, I live in a better world now. cheesy

I am here to share how to get there. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I decided to leave the world you are describing when I hit the age of puberty. undecided

hahahahaha......I might like d carefree2wannabe handle after all grin grin
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
BananaBender:

hahahahaha......I might like d carefree2wannabe handle after all grin grin

There is hope smiley
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Felvet(f): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
happykidArotiba: i've liked ur pix...cute!
#smiles
Aww! Thanks dearie.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Sagamite(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I was also talking about women. wink

No doubt.
Same here.

No, you were not.

You were talking about you.

carefreewannabe:
Men can easily have se.x with women in exchange for money. They can do so without attraction FOR SOME TIME or BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. That's not a secret BUT ALMOST EVERY men PREFERS se.x with a woman that shows them that they PERFORM well. They live for it. They take pride in making women's knees and hearts weak.

Any ashawo worth her salt in the industry and a true professional of the industry can achieve this and should know she has to achieve this.

carefreewannabe:
If men were PRIMARILY focused on se.x, they would all have a cheap but pretty ashawo who is good in bed they would visit. They want more, much more, OBVIOUSLY.

Naturally, men like to feel they are the only ones putting their seed in a woman. So, though many use ashawos, they are a poor substitute to unpaid sex. A lock that all keys open .........................

carefreewannabe:
I can't blame them tongue grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

carefreewannabe:

Not my world, it is just the real world. tongue
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

No, you were not.

You were talking about you.

And so were you. Please, don't make me quote all the parts where you were talking about you.

Any ashawo worth her salt in the industry and a true professional of the industry can achieve this and should know she has to achieve this.

And most men are so stupid as to believe that this is true?
And they don't care that these women are faking?
And this illusion is as satisfying as the TRUE feeling and CONSCIOUS KNOWLEDGE that her DESIRE is making her lose control and give it ALL to him?

Naturally, men like to feel they are the only ones putting their seed in a woman. So, though many use ashawos, they are a poor substitute to unpaid sex. A lock that all keys open ......................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Why are you so happy about it?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
kilokeys: being a mild flirt and a rational guy.. i get tired of "having a girl like me" sometimes..

i can only imagine how an average girl feels.

*guys on NL bombarding u with PMs

*idlers at the bustop leering and catcalling

*u barely smile so as nt to hint a green light.

*having fake friends and few pple with good intents around.
how exhausting, invasive and overwhelming does all the attention make u feel?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Sagamite(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And so were you. Please, don't make me quote all the parts where you were talking about you.

Nope.

I spoke about men in general and may have given examples of some applicable to me.

carefreewannabe:
And most men are so stupid as to believe that this is true?
And they don't care that these women are faking?
And this illusion is as satisfying as the TRUE feeling and CONSCIOUS KNOWLEDGE that her DESIRE is making her lose control and give it ALL to him?

Most men don't visit prostitutes.

Most men are not that bright.

Do the proportion maths.

carefreewannabe:
Why are you so happy about it?

Happy or Laughing?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

Nope.

I spoke about men in general and may have given examples of some applicable to me.

Most men don't visit prostitutes.

Most men are not that bright.

Do the proportion maths.

Happy or Laughing?

Grinning with delight tongue grin
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by nnamdizen(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: First of all, hes not bored, secondly hes not in competition with anyone I married him out of the lot. And thirdly we go out together all the time only on very fews occasions I go alone. But no matter what, men will be men, even if you're married they will still look.
yea yea yea, guys too crave the attention thing, but ill rather give the attention to those its originally meant for than seek for it
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by webizone(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2014
G3NTL3SOUL: Guys, Do you ever get tired of asking ladies out undecided

Yeah, pretty much when they always do shakara and make u feel bad 4 asking.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Misogynist2014(m): 1:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Beckytee: ur username said it all. Am a misandrist if u are a misogynist
cheesy cheesy cheesy The shallow arguements of ladies thrills me atimes, to say the truth, I love the childish attitude of women, expectially the emotional part. Come off it! You don't have to be a misandrist. I'm not here for women like you but for internet feminists like cococandy and carefreewannabe and babygirlfl. I'm here to bully them until the stop their show of shame. cheesy
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by cococandy(f): 1:08am On Sep 26, 2014
You're a learner. smiley
See how you're embarrassing your self up and down.
Go and sleep jare and stop disturbing my mentions interrupting my interesting movie
Misogynist2014: cheesy cheesy cheesy The shallow arguements of ladies thrills me atimes, to say the truth, I love the childish attitude of women, expectially the emotional part. Come off it! You don't have to be a misandrist. I'm not here for women like you but for internet feminists like cococandy and carefreewannabe and babygirlfl. I'm here to bully them until the stop their show of shame. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Jasper32:
Nne biko, what are you saying?
seriously,i don't have a clue.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by elmihien: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Dude they love it
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by babygirlfl: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2014
cococandy: You're a learner. smiley
See how you're embarrassing your self up and down.
Go and sleep jare and stop disturbing my mentions interrupting my interesting movie

He is disturbing our mentions because he wants attention.If you engage with him, he will fight with what he knows how to do best which is to insults and bully and he will beat you at it. He will not fight with any intellectual knowledge. Remember insults and bullying only gets people into trouble while intellectual knowledge is important. My dear please ignore him. In real life, I do not reply everybody and I will not also reply everyone here. Remember most people can now afford a smart phone and sometimes people that you would not ordinarily interact with in real life will come under the cover of internet to bully (he called himself that) and insult people and you know what they say about bullies. Nairaland is a big forum and people like him are expected and dealing with people like him is a very important skill to have.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by TerpeOjorobaby: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Sorry darling whn dd u get married?u sound lke s all rosey
rokiatu: You will only get bored if you view marriage like a lot of people BORING! No one said you should get super serious, or slack off just because you are married. People prospective, and attitude make marriage boring.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Beckytee(f): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Misogynist2014: cheesy cheesy cheesy The shallow arguements of ladies thrills me atimes, to say the truth, I love the childish attitude of women, expectially the emotional part. Come off it! You don't have to be a misandrist. I'm not here for women like you but for internet feminists like cococandy and carefreewannabe and babygirlfl. I'm here to bully them until the stop their show of shame. cheesy
good

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by cococandy(f): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2014
But of course smiley
You're right
It's clear he's attention seeking lil' boy.
babygirlfl:

He is disturbing our mentions because he wants attention.If you engage with him, he will fight with what he knows how to do best which is to insults and bully and he will beat you at it. He will not fight with any intellectual knowledge. Remember insults and bullying only gets people into trouble while intellectual knowledge is important. My dear please ignore him. In real life, I do not reply everybody and I will not also reply everyone here. Remember most people can now afford a smart phone and sometimes people that you would not ordinarily interact with in real life will come under the cover of internet to bully (he called himself that) and insult people and you know what they say about bullies. Nairaland is a big forum and people like him are expected and dealing with people like him is a very important skill to have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.