Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (29036 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: lol his rokiatu?

Yes! I meant Born2fuck 's Rokiatu.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
yea every Lady should appreciate getting an attention. I love it but not always because it makes me feel uncomfortable especially when passing through where there is a lot of guys.they will be staring as if them never see woman before**some of them I mean

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by VICTOFX(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
justi4jesu: From the OP's picture i will go for the guy on Green Shirt..

Ask me why?
grin grin

I think I do know y, but let me ask y, since u requested to be asked.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by SHOCK7(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: You will only get bored if you view marriage like a lot of people BORING! No one said you should get super serious, or slack off just because you are married. People prospective, and attitude make marriage boring.
What do u mean by not slacking off when u married angry 're u encouraging flirting?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: The true is that every woman loves attention, like my husband always says women will die without attention, infact they thrives on them..... grin grin but then again it just comes to a point where it becomes uncomfortable, not all attention is good attention thou, I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.
Wait, if that's you in the profile picture and you wore high heels,you were right,you committed a crime. You are married,wearing the kinda heels i suspect u wore on those hips,with those kinda clothes on, What you did is the same as riding on a donkey with a dangling carrot tied to a stick so it works its butt off but never gets to eat the carrot. And u know you must draw the attention. U wicked o.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Mclick(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
No attention for them is a problem, and inconsistent attention can lead to hospitalization, if they are looking for an attention from you an is not forthcoming, beware, it may lead to hate. Most of them pretend though
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by daryoor(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Elusive9: Yes oh! Especially the boring guys with old lines *annoying*

lines like...u look like someone i know, did u school at babcock? smiley
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
RedBenson:

Yes! I meant Born2fuck 's Rokiatu.
Hilarious!!

Gaidenk:
Wait, if that's you in the profile picture and you wore high heels,you were right,you committed a crime. You are married,wearing the kinda heels i suspect u wore on those hips,with those kinda clothes on, What you did is the same as riding on a donkey with a dangling carrot tied to a stick so it works its butt off but never gets to eat the carrot. And u know you must draw the attention. U wicked o.
LMAO what the hell....dude you are funny.

SHOCK7:
What do u mean by not slacking off when u married angry 're u encouraging flirting?
Not necessarily, but then again don't be a bore. Have some fun here and there,dress up, look good and have fun. Thats what I do anyways. Marriage can't stop that.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
trublvr: Goodness, no!
If I don't get at least one offer of sex or a grope a day, my life simply isn't worth living anymore!

Attention is the whole point of my existence as a woman, you know. I dress up, make up, and go out to do my job just so I can have men of all ages make passes at me. If they didn't, my life would have no meaning. Might as well commit suicide!

Why cover up my smiles? After all, I'm not smiling to show off my dentists good work, but so that some man somewhere can feel encouraged to chat me up, thereby validating my existence and proving my point that that is all my mother gave birth to me for.

chaiii.....dis is funny. Dats good anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Sagamite(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: The true is that every woman loves attention, like my husband always says women will die without attention, infact they thrives on them..... grin grin but then again it just comes to a point where it becomes uncomfortable, not all attention is good attention thou, I remember once, I went shopping, there was so much attention on me, I almost fell because I was wearing this really high and all these men eyes were on me like I have committed a crime or there were poo on my butt, I almost fell flat on my face I swear it was dang uncomfortable. So women loves attantion but not all attention.

Well said!

Attention to women is what sex is to men.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ivanspring: Why would i want to get tired of attention at my young age when old women are still basking full time in it? undecided
I gbadun u jare,(winks).I no mind o.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

Well said!

You of all should know BEST that this is NOT necessarily true.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You of all should know BEST that this is NOT necessarily true.

It is true.

What is not necessarily true about?

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

It is true.

What is not necessarily true about?

The assumption that attention is more important than se.x for women.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Sagamite(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The assumption that attention is more important than se.x for women.

The statement said:

"Attention to women is what sex is to men".

Where did you see attention is more important than se.x for women?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

The statement said:

Are you trying to say that you don't enjoy getting attention from women?

Are you trying to say that s.ex is more important to you than to me?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Tbells91(f): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
kilokeys:
i like soaking garri... but after soaking ijebu garri everyday for months.. it irritates me now.. though i do it once in a while.
so if a lady craves attention all day.. chai.. it would be termed as a medical disorder o..
wouldn't it feel good to go unnoticed sometimes?
lecturers, mechanics, students, family gan sef,

taaa.. maybe i feel this way because i am a guy. undecided

You're on point!! Sometimes I wish I could be invincible.. While I was on camp, I got a lot of attention; corps member, soldiers, man o war even mammy people no carry last. At first, I was enjoying it and feeling cool but it got to a point that I almost broke down in tears. It became too much and embarrassing cz my friend wouldn't wanna walk with me. It actually got boring and frustrating that I had to start being harsh. The point is; too much of everything is not good..
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:
Well said!

Gbam!!!

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beckytee: marriage is not a must jare my bro.... U can visit the seminary, if u are not too old for it. No offence meant
This is one of those things that naturally worries me about marring a woman into my home, reading my signature will tell any fücking person that me and Emmalot121 were 'just' having a field's day grin . This is a good post to the wrong recipient. Thanks $wëëtïë shocked
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Guys beware of* omo2sexy*on this nairaland because have meet an e-impersonation like that they pretend they are female while they are male,don't let them waste ur time and battery in chatting with them.(Not confirmed thou...)
JUST BE WISE....
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by haymoney01(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
dramaticspeak: I love attention
And i am sure u gonna get a hell lot of it with wats on ur d.p
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Crocz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu:

Gbam!!!

Icenberge!...love that film
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tbells91:

You're on point!! Sometimes I wish I could be invincible.. While I was on camp, I got a lot of attention; corps member, soldiers, man o war even mammy people no carry last. At first, I was enjoying it and feeling cool but it got to a point that I almost broke down in tears. It became too much and embarrassing cz my friend wouldn't wanna walk with me. It actually got boring and frustrating that I had to start being harsh. The point is; too much of everything is not good..
ah! sisi Eko,(I will lick everything....)
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Sagamite(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Are you trying to say that you don't enjoy getting attention from women?

Are you trying to say that s.ex is more important to you than to me?

Have you answered my question?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

The statement said:

The statement implies it. Forgive if I read too much into it.

It's your turn now.

Are you saying that you don't enjoy attention from women?

Are you saying that se.x is more important to you than to me?
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Bode2: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
olatade:

judging from your profile pix,it's obvious u do wink
definitely, we are in the same boat. checkng out.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Sagamite(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The statement implies it. Forgive if I read too much into it.

It's your turn now.

Implies it?

It does not imply women love diamond and diamond is found in Sierra Leone?

It does not imply Nigeria is in China?

Please don't imply for me while I am available to be asked for any clarification.

You imply for people who are not available to defend their statement. They are not available because either you cannot easily get in touch with them or they are dead.

If neither is affirmative, it is best you ask for clarification, rather than "imply" for them.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
It does get annoying
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

Implies it?

It does not imply women love diamond and diamond is found in Sierra Leone?

It does not imply Nigeria is in China?

Please don't imply for me while I am available to be asked for any clarification.

You imply for people who are not available to defend their statement. They are not be available because either you cannot easily get in touch with them or they are dead.

If neither is affirmative, it is best you ask for clarification, rather than "imply" for them.

I am sorry. You are right.

Can you please explain to me now how attention for women is what se.x is for men?

I really want to know.
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by PDPblogger: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am sorry. You are right.

Can you please explain to me how attention for women is what se.x is for men now?

I really want to know.

Women live day by day more for attention, while men live day by day more for sex.

carefreewannabe:

Attention from women is nice but can only be a precursor to sex if I am to maximise my satisfaction.

Women only giving me attention without any honeypot is as satisfactory as giving my garri on its own, without any milk, sugar and groundnuts. It will fill me up but surely would not make my day. Add the milk, sugar and groundnuts and I having a nourishing meal that would make me smile all day.

carefreewannabe:

Sex might be important to you, but it is of a different format to you.

Most likely meaningful sex with a guy you have an emotional connection with is more important to you than any attention on Earth.

For me, sex at my will with any and every woman I fancy is far more important than attention.

For most women, they want to have sex with a few guys. For a guy, as many women as possible works very well for them. They will only let the fuglies escape their web if they can shag everything.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? by born2boink(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
rokiatu: lol his rokiatu?
maybe you don't know you belong to me in spirit but in flesh to some else, you are a real betrayal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.