Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah (6345 Views)

Ghana Suspends Sacking Of Nigerian Traders / 2million Nigerian Traders Sacked From Ghana Market / Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by mrham03(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dcmg: Why won't ghanaian traders lose out when they are very lazy and unserious.Competition is what they need and that's why Nigerian traders are waxing very strong.
Just imagine,you go to a ghanian trader's shop to get some goods,sometimes the ghanaian trader will tell you "i'm tired i can't sell",but his shop is open and what you want to buy is very present but at times they would tell you "i'm tired i can't sell".What is that suppose to mean?If you can't sell can't you stay in you house?Na by force to be trader?
u nigerians are great traders and hardworking as u claim then why do they a problem going back home to do business?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by Dcmg(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
GHKWAME1: The Ghanaian in the eyes of a Nigerian is lazy because he will not indulge in shady deals (fraud) and go out to break rules and regulations, a walking insult like you cannot dent the image of Ghanaians.
You can only deceive people who havn't been to Ghana.Lazy People.Taaaaah
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by mrham03(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
GHKWAME1: The Ghanaian in the eyes of a Nigerian is lazy because he will not indulge in shady deals (fraud) and go out to break rules and regulations, a walking insult like you cannot dent the image of Ghanaians.
dont mind him, for ghanaians respect and dignity is treasured than getting money at all cost through shady deals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by Dcmg(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: u nigerians are great traders and hardworking as u claim then why do they a problem going back home to do business?
Why are Ghanaian traders losing out in their courtry to Nigerian Traders?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by Dcmg(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: dont mind him, for ghanaians respect and dignity is treasured than getting money at all cost through shady deals.
Excuse Excuse Excuse.
Dignity in Laziness.Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by londoner: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
BermudaTriangle:

Am a Nigerian. Is your memory so short not to remember "Ghana must go" ? Besides, its only a matter of time for this sort of thing to come given the criminal tendencies inherent in so-called Nigerian traders by which Nigeria's image has been terribly battered. Pray that other countries do not act likewise. Theres a limit to human endurance of crimes committed by alliens to the detriment of the natives. You and your ilks are devoid of conscience due to your bigottry and myopic perspective of issues.

As a Nigerian, do you even know that there was a "Nigeria must go" before the Ghana one?

There was no allegation of criminality of the traders, so I dont know what you are referring to. Maybe I did not read the article properly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by GHKWAME1: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dcmg: You can only deceive people who havn't been to Ghana.Lazy People.Taaaaah
Lazy because they want to earn a honest living as compared to your lot who slave behind keyboards and spend endless nights scamming old people off their pensions.
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by GHKWAME1: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dcmg: Excuse Excuse Excuse.
Dignity in Laziness.Ok
Ritual murderers.
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by mrham03(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dcmg: Excuse Excuse Excuse.
Dignity in Laziness.Ok
lol, we who built schools where nigerians attend are lazy? We who built markets that your people trade in are lazy? We who have genuine works and is respected accross the world are lazy? Nigga, are u retarded?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by GHKWAME1: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: lol, we who built schools where nigerians attend are lazy? We who built markets that your people trade in are lazy? We who have genuine works and is respected accross the world are lazy? Nigga, are u retarded?

No wonder Nigerians Scramble for Ghanaian Passports. Nigerian travellers are now disguising as citizens of other countries in West Africa, especially
Ghana, and obtaining their passports which they
use to travel to Asia and other parts of the
world.
http:// https://www.nairaland.com/1311175/
nigerians-scramble-ghanaian-passports

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by GHKWAME1: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dcmg: Why are Ghanaian traders losing out in their courtry to Nigerian Traders?
Why are Nigerians loosing out in their country to Chinese traders?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by mrham03(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
GHKWAME1:

No wonder Nigerians Scramble for Ghanaian Passports. Nigerian travellers are now disguising as citizens of other countries in West Africa, especially
Ghana, and obtaining their passports which they
use to travel to Asia and other parts of the
world.
http:// https://www.nairaland.com/1311175/
nigerians-scramble-ghanaian-passports
i heard that one too, i wasnt happy at about that. If u apply to be a ghanaian , u will be given a ghanaian passport but to pretend to be ghanaian just to get our passport and go tarnish our image is very very awful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by MayorofLagos(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
GHKWAME1: kwaaaaaa!! I thought Nigerians said they control the economy of Ghana? Non Ghanaians are prohibited from engaging in certain aspects of the economy, it was the law before and it will still be the law. Did you guys not ban textiles from Ghana to Nigeria?

Correction!!!

You ought to know by now that this is a Ibo trademark....even here in Nigeria everyone know this.
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by CrudeGH: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dcmg: You can only deceive people who havn't been to Ghana.Lazy People.
nonsense!those "lazy" Ghanaians produce 1 million tons of cocoa.how many tons did ur country produce?sharing oil money is your idea of hard work,huh?LOL
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by iamord(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
youmour: The only reason Nigerian students storm ghana is because of the ease of admission,whereby u dont write jamb its not because ghana universities teach better or have better infrastructure,scrap jamb n see how many students will rush back to naija

Its not just the jamb issue.. There is a better learning environment too!
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by ibedun: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
These Ghanaians must be "mad".........eh sensible..

Sending the world renouned almighty Igbo away.......mind you Yoruba traders have been there for centuries without upsetting the locals o!

Same in Abidjan and along the w/african coast...

As usual everything changes once the unruly, unmanageable, ungovernable villagers from the east arrives.

South Africa next!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
iamord:

Its not just the jamb issue.. There is a better learning environment too!

Na its definitely the jamb issue and yea strike as well,ok and confra issues as well
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by iamord(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
youmour:

Na its definitely the jamb issue and yea strike as well,ok and confra issues as well

Yeah! And schooling can be more stressful here. Some people trend to use a seat of power as a ground to do as they like.am a product of nigeria uni so I know how it goes. But asides that.. Trips dey wella!!
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: thanks for such a great idea. Africa needs people like u.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by BlackTechnology: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: i just want to know the figure. Thats all

We don't keep such records because of bad belly people who might want to repeat another Ghana Must Go
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by otumfour(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by mrham03(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
F117A: Well Nigerians will demand a direct economic response against ghana.
Shoot them below the knees and cripple them finally.
Anyway,i trust the minister of trade and investments, he can be pretty ruthless as attested by the ghanians.
This is probably the excuse he needs to finally shut out the few ghanian products still entering the Nigerian market.
Intriguing times.
lol, let him try it and u will see who will loose more. Do u know the number of nigerians doing biz over here? Dangoate, glo, zenith bank. u let him try and see who will cry at last.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by olodoowoh: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Yet your people, 90% of who survive on less than $2 a day, are feeding fat from the dustbin despite your billions. You have billionaires and yet more than 120 million of your people don't have access to
electricity? http://
www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-
without-electricity-fg you have billionaires and
yet life expectancy in nigeria is 52 years?
You have billionaires and and yet your country is
so lowly rated on the United Nations Human
Development Index?
Nigeria, worst place to be born in 2013, http://
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/eiu-rates-nigeria-
worst-country-to-be-born-in/131476/ Jeez, people
are even burning
themselves up because of poverty grin http://
www.nairaland.com/1575652/
economic-hardship-fedrick-onuigbo-set
guy, quit your hate and reason maturely.
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by londoner: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
ibedun: These Ghanaians must be "mad".........eh sensible..

Sending the world renouned almighty Igbo away.......mind you Yoruba traders have been there for centuries without upsetting the locals o!

Same in Abidjan and along the w/african coast...

As usual everything changes once the unruly, unmanageable, ungovernable villagers from the east arrives.

South Africa next!

Yoruba traders are included....they will leave too. They said they want it for Ghanaians only. Did you not read the report?
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by londoner: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: lol, let him try it and u will see who will loose more. Do u know the number of nigerians doing biz over here? Dangoate, glo, zenith bank. u let him try and see who will cry at last.

Why would Dangote, Glo or Zenith cry? They just have ventures/ branches in Ghana. They are all over Africa and they don't even make most of their money in Ghana, they make most of it in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by olodoowoh: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: lol, let him try it and u will see who will loose more. Do u know the number of nigerians doing biz over here? Dangoate, glo, zenith bank. u let him try and see who will cry at last.
oh ghanaians, remove glo, dangote and zenith bank if ghana will not be few years back. Guy reason like one who's learned na, do you think your govt will want these big merchandises to leave your country? Do you know how much your govt generate from these people? Man, grow up.
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by mrham03(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
londoner:

Why would Dangote, Glo or Zenith cry? They just have ventures/ branches in Ghana. They are all over Africa and they don't even make most of their money in Ghana, they make most of it in Nigeria.
londoner londer londoner! The person i quoted wanted nigeria's minister of trade to block all ghanaians goods from entiring nigeria, so i told him that if he does that ghana too will retalliate, did i do something wrong? as little as nigerian companies get from ghana if they barred from trading in ghana, they wont be happy. I hope u know that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by mrham03(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodoowoh: oh ghanaians, remove glo, dangote and zenith bank if ghana will not be few years back. Guy reason like one who's learned na, do you think your govt will want these big merchandises to leave your country? Do you know how much your govt generate from these people? Man, grow up.
hey man watch they way u talk to me okay, i can be quick tempered at times, trust me u dont want me to direct my anger towards u. Back to the topic, so u really think those nigerian companies are top players in ghana huh? Well let me tell that they arent. Glo is way behind airtel, mtn, vodafone and maybe at par with tigo, for zenith bank , the ranking is worst, for dangoate the least said about him the better, dont ever harbour the impression that nigerians companies in ghana are untouchable cos they arent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by GHKWAME1: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2014
londoner:

haahahaaa! and yet Nigerians say they control Ghana's economy? Thing is nigerians are title lovers, this is a country which prides in slogans(giant of Africa) and nothing to show for it. The fact that a Nigerian company is operating in another territory does not make it the game player in that sector, something many Nigerians who are achievers by association fail to realise.

Glo is not all over Africa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by GIYAZZ(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
GHKWAME1: haahahaaa! and yet Nigerians say they control Ghana's economy? Thing is nigerians are title lovers, this is a country which prides in slogans(giant of Africa) and nothing to show for it. The fact that a Nigerian company is operating in another territory does not make it the game player in that sector, something many Nigerians who are achievers by association fail to realise.

You son of a gun! Haha! You have not changed from your ways!

You are so funny brother! grin
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by londoner: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
mrham03: londoner londer londoner! The person i quoted wanted nigeria's minister of trade to block all ghanaians goods from entiring nigeria, so i told him that if he does that ghana too will retalliate, did i do something wrong? as little as nigerian companies get from ghana if they barred from trading in ghana, they wont be happy. I hope u know that.

Even if they wont be happy, (because they already invested), the certainly won't cry. They don't make most of their money in Ghana.

You obviously think that these companies rely on the Gh market for the bulk if their profit, they dont.

That was my point.
Re: Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah by londoner: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
GHKWAME1: haahahaaa! and yet Nigerians say they control Ghana's economy? Thing is nigerians are title lovers, this is a country which prides in slogans(giant of Africa) and nothing to show for it. The fact that a Nigerian company is operating in another territory does not make it the game player in that sector, something many Nigerians who are achievers by association fail to realise.

I'm not talking about what they are making elsewhere. My point is that they are not making most of their money in Ghana, so why should they cry? If those Nigerian companies are nothing to you, then I can only imagine how you feel, that you don't have your own equivalent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps / See The Person APC People Want As Senate President / Abaribe: Senate May Not Reconsider Gender Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.