Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (23095 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by esmarcq(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
it feels good, but usually makes my heart pound x3 faster dan nrmal....... i sometimes lose concentration
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by UchihaItachi(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
vizkiz: why will i feel uncomfortable I aren't a puss*y! undecided

All i need to do is take control of the floor, walk up to her and shag her out wink

You don't even know why she's staring and you're gonna go shag her out? What if she's staring cos your zip is open?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Orinameh2(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wen i walk nd see ladies starin @ me i start suspectin myself. I check my zip, nd try 2 imagine if my face is lukin gud. I knw dat it is so 4 most guys.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by SirHouloo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Na to introduce swags wella make dem fit check you out better o.... Anybody is free to salivate but am wholly meant for ma babe alone!
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Calculux95: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
When its now a normality what choice do we have but to get used to it grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by pxjosh(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
no
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by naturally: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Observing
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by moufan: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
who cares
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
A lady did stir at me today in church,though i had a mind for her..
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Debeloved87(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
geez....mosttimes I can't bear it o...am the shy type... l look away completely, at times if I struggle to stare back for 3 secs, I move away my face then look again if she's still staring if the result is positive then I look away completely..lolz

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by coolebux(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'll pretend to be cool
But when I notice them whispering to each other
I'll be like " these babes dey calculate my movement" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Baddestguyp(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
I simply stare back. if she seems shy and turns away first, na sign be dat o
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by weazzy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
plzzzzz were are the gals ooooo plssss let them stare @me dats what i like
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by dablazor: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
back in the day, its when i do the jagger walk and show off like a runway model
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Inshort, that's one of d challenges i am facing now in my street, every oda lady wanna strike a convo with me,

Last 2 days while coming back from church a certain fair lady just stood afixed, staring hard into my face, at one point i was scared, really embarass i av to quicken my pace.

What do u think is d best approach to such lady, considering d fact dat i am a careful guy, who dislike falling hand, i love keeping to my self alot, which made me both girlfriendless and less boy friends...

I started taking care of myself from childhood, mom told me i use to change my clothe thrice in a day, i remember growing up i was almost molested by a big aunty who lives in our compound back den......

I don't like attention, i readily avoid all avenues. Adios

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Mclick(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
No difference, she must be admiring, crushing on you, trying to draw your attention, gain access to you. It does happen. We all do that, male or female alike
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Hermanie(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Its a green light, buh i just ignores her, something happened one day in church, wud share the story later

Boss abeg no forget to give us the story
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by samseen02(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
wait..
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by chibwike(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hermanie:

Boss abeg no forget to give us the story
Lol, hw much u go pay
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by wilsonbright: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Now u remind me of my former colleuge, she stares at me almost everytime and anytime she does that, it makes me feel so uncomfortable. I only asked her out once but she was busy playing hard to get...
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by wilsonbright: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Now u remind me of my former colleague, she stares at me almost everytime and anytime she does that, it makes me feel so uncomfortable. I only asked her out once but she was busy playing hard to get...
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Alexebo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
at ds part of d world,gals dont gv a Bleep bt 4 d record i feel like making a heavenly cum
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by dada01(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
If I notice, I would behave as though nofin or nobody is looking at me.
But in my mind: I go dey Reason
1. If my trouser don tear?
2. If my walking step dey okay

Cause if giRls looks @ you it mean only 2 tinz
1. They admire u
2. They are looking for topic for discussion
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
1st: I check my zip.
2nd: I check if my trouser has a hole,my feet has dust or my shirt has a stain.

When all this have been scrutinized and i'm okay.. I bloody stare back @ her and wink. A few minutes later i walk up to her and start a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
When a girl is staring at you, u stare back n make eye contact, if she feeling u, she'll be unable to break dat contact till u do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
main reason ladies dont pass infront of our hostel, bck den in skool..... bois dey make jest and place comments
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by mazizitonene(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sometimes....shame go wan kee me....I go just comot my face...bgn smile, murmur careless grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
tosyne2much: .
I feel like vomiting when a girl look @ me
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
When i was in secondary school, girls talked a lot about me, they said i looked feminine bla bla bla, as this shy type when i notice that stare and chitty chat, i go just divert road but now na to just form gentle man pass
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by feldido(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Most times I feel my eyes must have given me out cos they always appear flirtatious each time I stare at a lady... So I just take it like normal cos it happens all d time n I hate it so much.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Obinoscopy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't think I've been stared at by group of ladies at the same time. Even if I've been stared at, I've not caught them staring. But if in the future I catch them, and they are still staring and giggling at me even after being busted, I'll walk up to them and mingle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Challenges Of Being Lanky / s / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.