Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (23094 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Jesuspistol(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by nelsonmiracle(m): 12:57am On Sep 29, 2014
menh to say d fact, i miss steps! Jst lik d one i face down here in ma metropolis, dis gurls nevr sees me n get their eyes off, they often luk at me n mosttimes fil lik talking 2 me bt i always maintain d honest guy in d street n dat attitudes i display always flee them away frm me bt nt 4 the looks.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 29, 2014
I'LL STARE BACK! That's my defense mechanism

I'll be sensitive to know how her look goes in response to mine

Then walk up to her and begin d talk dat will land us on the bed in 2 days

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by nelsonmiracle(m): 1:19am On Sep 29, 2014
shocked@dol, where u talking to me?
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by nelsonmiracle(m): 1:21am On Sep 29, 2014
@dol, where you refering to me?
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by nelsonmiracle(m): 1:31am On Sep 29, 2014
gals are dying 4 me here
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by NobleG1(m): 1:50am On Sep 29, 2014
I feel very proud of myself when babes stare at me because people say I'm good looking, very successful and dress expensively. For real.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by obaayo2: 2:01am On Sep 29, 2014
I REMEMBER A GIRL STARING AT ME LAST WEEK AT LASU MAIN CAMPUS,THE GIRL WAS CUTE,SO ME SEF WAS STEALING A GLANCE AT HER BUT SHE JUST CONTINUED LOOKING,.............NOW IM THINKING,I SHOULD HAVE MINGLED WT HER
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by obaayo2: 2:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 29, 2014
I smile and stylishly tk a second look at myself.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 29, 2014
do i notice it? No, i don't.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by CuteMaro(m): 4:33am On Sep 29, 2014
I take it as nufn, but when it becomes obvious, then I am uncomfortable... so either I walk up & say hi, or I leave.. Sometimes I ignore
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 29, 2014
Folarinwazzy: like seriously,i don't even notice anymore
lot of things on my mind
exactly !! .... If she has a problem , she can notify me until then I strictly MMOB unless I wanna-wanna !!
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by timilehing(m): 5:57am On Sep 29, 2014
I stare back in "question"
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Niqqaz have yall noticed,when hold down the stare with some ladies she unconsciously greets you,it wasn't her intention to greet you but her heart betrayed her mind!!! This aforementioned happened to me yesterday.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by KyleRobbie(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Loool... I'm head over heels in love with the "Stealing Glances" Game & I LOVE IT Mostly, when it's garnished wiv a killer smile...
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by fineyemi(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2014
pussyaddict: I'LL STARE BACK! That's my defense mechanism

I'll be sensitive to know how her look goes in response to mine

Then walk up to her and begin d talk dat will land us on the bed in 2 days
u ar a bad nigga.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by fineyemi(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Actually, it was hw I got to date ma ex. We were always in church starin @ourselves. I feel wen a gal stare @me, i develop dis strange feelins dat she likes me. Dats ma own perception.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Teague(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Happens to me every day, I'm not prince charming but I'm carrying an afro that every girl just seems to love. Everyday, I catch at least 10 girls staring at me; most of them just keep smiling. Sometimes, it's a group of girls; some of them just compliment me on the hair but as a shy guy, U stare at me, I stare at U back; U say U like my hair, I say thank U and keep walking. Most of those girls are very cute but I no want make one Unilag babe fall my hand anyhow for public so I hold my own side. I'm used to the attention
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by gabinogem(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Some stare at ur pics all day but can't look u in the eyes on the physical.... anyways once a girl or girls are staring at me, I just feel like I'm their creator and strut along.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by echobee(f): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2014
NobleG1: I feel very proud of myself when babes stare at me because people say I'm good looking, very successful and dress expensively. For real.
sad
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by echobee(f): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2014
nelsonmiracle: gals are dying 4 me here
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by ggrin(f): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Dolcilicious:
ur confused or wha? undecided
shockedshockedshocked whr hv u bin angry
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by dabayomi(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2014
I go jus bone...look unintrested, if e enter my head; I nod.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by labistercollins(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2014
No ooooooo ......
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by BarneyStainless(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2014
I always check if my hair is rough,touch my face,check my fly,et al....because this days the staring is getting too much.And to think I don't have the stomach to woo these days
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Very uncomfortable. It makes me feel uneasy mostly in church.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by SwagPower: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2014
it's almost Innate 2 feel a bit uncomfy wen sum1 is staring @ u witout uttering a word...More so s opp sex...
I Jst peek curtly ,look down n my face resurrects wit an indelible Bad guy grin on it... grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by edogho(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2014
if i want something, i say hi to her and........ u know d rest buh if i want nothing, i just wink and pass...
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by JoseWael(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2014
When i get such looks from a Lady, i am like "Damn ! Wael Yhu Are So Hot That She Can't But Ogle At Yhu". Lolz. But i cld develop cold feet and get shy sha. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by guvna(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz: why will i feel uncomfortable I aren't a puss*y! undecided

All i need to do is take control of the floor, walk up to her and shag her out wink

Lol...Dunce!!
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by ekmike(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2014
well, if she's pretty I may b uncomfortable if nt in d mood bt wen in d mood, I'l jst smile. if i dnt do any of ds thn I ddnt notice her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Challenges Of Being Lanky / s / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.