Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (23098 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Lovechyld101(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gone at the days when gurls use to stair at guys because he is fine or handsome now it just to access your worth, a gurl can tell under five sec you have money or not I.e your neck (gold chain) ,your hand ,Car key Iphone 5s gold or hand chain or ring and your Leg gucci, Nike or Zannoti with nice cologne. If you have any 3 of these On. You have killed it you would definitely be stared at.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by nykolaax(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
abeg ..... if I'm walking by and alotta clustered gals are looking @me ....mehn id look at each one of dem dead in the eye so I don't get shy or miss my steps...by this dey can't even whisper anything bout me or even get to sample what I'm wearing....trust me...it works, try it
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Who will stare at al diz wans
We sef no get time to stare
We are too busy for that pls grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Psalmwise(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
meen I dey fear DAT tin .recently went to church and as I enter for complete 3mins d ppl at frontwere jez looking back I had to use style and go to dvtoilet to check myvsef for any miscalculated dresinevenbd guy beside me i felt her eyes on me till d program ended....eyeball to eyeball meen I no sabi am oo
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Theophinio(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
I would feel very uncomfortable, because am a dude still trying to overcome complete shyness when it comes to women.
But i would stare back, but if she keeps staring. I will look away ooo
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Huracio(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jhayeahsam01:
main reason ladies dont pass infront of our hostel, bck den in skool..... bois dey make jest and place comments
were you a zikite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Challenges Of Being Lanky / s / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.