Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (23096 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Elnino4ladies: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
%80 comfortable.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Jerrick(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
It happened today and I wasn't uncomfortable. I'm used to it........ #NotForming

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by haibe(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't feel uncomfortable, I have gotten used to it over the years cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Sparklesebony: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Excuse me sirs. I caught some ladies staring at d guys on this thread.

Permision to fling them out...
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by cyprel(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
it happened to me last week.I was in a lonely class reading with a girl sitting about 3 desks before mine.I know this girl very well but I hardly relate with most of them cos they form too much..at a time she stopped reading and started staring at me for minutes with smiles all over her face, I noticed and I stared back and cont reading but she never stopped looking.I ignored her cos I know she has a guy and I wonder y she keep looking.though it was raining
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by vikkyboboski(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
stopped noticing since 1300
DC

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by bliss2al(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
vizkiz: why will i feel uncomfortable I aren't a puss*y! undecided

All i need to do is take control of the floor, walk up to her and shag her out wink

bro ma hear word.... easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by alexis007(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
i'd check my trousers....to see if my 'period' has spilled on it......or if ma zip is open...,if none of these is the case....na den you go fear swag.......my arrogance go take over sharperly!
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Abdulhafis00: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
2 b sincere wit u guys its reali make me feel uncomfortable, xpecially wen is nw ugly gal..i uses 2 pick race
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by 234GT(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
A girl was busy starring at me in church today. I did not like it, because church is not a place for such. The girl make sense sha o.

What happened to reference for God?
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by cegxie(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Depends on where you are starring at... If i follow your stare to down there... In my mind i would be like tuface... You dont wanna go down dia.. Because my agwo mehn can lose composure no matter how tight the boxers di... Simple.. So shyly and nwayoly.. I would just megharia
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by GIYAZZ(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
I like girls. Especially shy girls.

They sometimes look at me, and I look back at them, but a "glimpse" tho! I don't stare at them LOL. I just tap a picture and smile. kiss

And they smile back.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by udeze73(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
My head go first swell then i will say to myself "y always me"?
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by leshluap(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
I dey mad?, how I go pass tru where girls dey n b feelin uncomfortable... Only me self na PRINCIPALITY.....mak dem frm lagos line up go reach ibadan, notin do me.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ OP

I can only speak for myself. No, I don't! Hahaha...
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by OmichaelO: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nope
I stab them in the eye!!
angry
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
shit....yes. its creepy... sometimes
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by blakky97(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
I quickly zip up and hide my wallet
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by kenex4ever(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
UchihaItachi:

You don't even know why she's staring and you're gonna go shag her out? What if she's staring cos your zip is open?

Guy! LoLz!!
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by iamdotune(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why wont i be comfortable cool girls that stares at me get me waving at them and they wave back n smile... Its cool tho i like it makes my ego increase wink
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
No.. I Never do feel uncomfortable, unless its my Best Friend's GF.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by adedayourt(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Never!!!
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by solbash11(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
If i notice/caught her staring @ me, Then i stares back at her shocked!
If she take one kain face dey look me like say she be Winch, me too go return face look her like say i be wizard. Shikena!
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by butanep(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nothing really take me off... I just keep wondering what they might be thinking in their narrow mind....
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by ifoundmyperfect: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
If I've noticed a gal staring @ me... If I ever do, I'd match her stare...!!! Wetin she dey find for my body?!!
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Olusanya333(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
I change direction don't want xray frm their eyes to damage my brain.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Dailyfavour(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
If ladies are looking at you because you are noticed, fine BUT a case you see them talking, laughing, clapping their hands and looking at you THEN something is fishing. No matter how bold you are, you go shake small. Obinrin IBA yino
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by fireforfire: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
dridowu: y shd i be shy ? for wetin mtcheeeeeeeeee

what is "mtcheeeee undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by pafestula(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
It depends on the class of ladies that stare at me.

If the ladies are not the upgraded class, my swaggs alone would get them on, such cases always makes me even walk and do things in seductive manner. I always appear neat and gorgeous with nice ride, so na dem go wet.

But if the class are upgraded ladies starring at me.... I start thinking about the good things Lord has done in my life also and still doing, to encourage myself and move without entertaining any distraction from their starring and their class.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by texzzy25(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Op may ur days be long grin

There dis gurl dat has been staring at me at my work place 4 like God know hw long she wan bring me dwn with her lovely eyes ny time we lockin eye contact she retreats, shez cute tuh

whats runin truh her mind does she need some fin frm me?? Alot on my plate already cheesycheesygrin

Wetin i go do as a sharp guy
#Advice
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by UniqueGem(m): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Uncomfortable ke.. Look back at her, wink and smile. She'll laugh and look away. *u've also created an attraction*
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Dolcilicious(f): 12:03am On Sep 29, 2014
ggrin:
ur confused or wha? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Challenges Of Being Lanky / s / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.