Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53877 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Dcholeric:
sometimes am suprise by the way people think
what do I gain by telling lies on a faceless forum? girls or what?
let me tell you somthing I don't give a damn about the physical ones I see, do you thing I will come here to fool myself like you guys who open tread to woo a girl?
and even if I was telling lies ,can't you just tell your own lies or tell the truth, because you don't have a girl doesn't mean everyone is like you.
I see guys like of you everyday trying to dispose anyguy that says anything about himself, but I don't understand why when it doesn't hurt you in anyway, not unless you feel jealous or inferior grin
sorry guy this is the last I will quote you
don't have the time for silly argument

My broda no vex ooOh!
Itz jst dat ur own lie na outta proportion wey carry a v12 Brabus Engine #Voooom #Power grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Snowprince306(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2014
Alot of gels hv done dat to me
NB : NT bragging, I hv neva wooed a gel b4, cus m shy. M just like if I got der wat m I gonna say?.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by folarintyrese: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2014
I was at work and a Nigerian guy came to tell me that my attention was needed at Managers'office (head of whatever manager,hr manager-Nigerian too and one other manager in opened office). I told him I ll make my way to their office in a bit but he insisted that they wanted me to come immediately and I said to myself, what ve you done Folarin?

I got there and the 3 managers were all standing up as if I wanted to be given a National honour but only for the Nigerian manager to tell me that someone was dying cos of me, the girl in question knows d colour of your clothes and all that. She said the girl is very shy and has been giving them sleepless nights and she is a white girl and they decided to bring it to my attention.

My response to their patronage was rude and shocking to them. I said what is d big deal about it, it happens everyday. They were like what!!!! disappointed in me going by d look on their faces. I got home after work and I started thinking about my response and my attitude towards the 3 managers and decided to apologise for being rude in my response to them d following day.

I got there and saw this beautiful white girl sitting down with d very Nigerian manager and my instinct told me that o boy, dis is d babe but i pretended as if I didn't see her.......

I doubt it if that white girl would ever date a white guy again. She told her parents, grannies and friends within d two weeks she met me. That babe ll hardly go white again.

2) Secondary school days, this one was my best friend girlfriend. That girl did everything to get me but failed. I called my friend to inform him about d new ugly development but only for d fool then to tell me to go ahead and yansh his girlfriend. I was shocked and surprised. ....

She got me eventually.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Obinoscopy(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2014
I've never been wooed by a lady. All I get are greenlights. I'm ok with that.

However I'll never forget an incident where a lady walked up to me and bared her mind to me. Saying I blushed is an understatement. I felt very awkward. It's a bad thing for a guy to blush, I don't wish it on any guy grin

She was engaged already when she walked up to me. She said she just couldn't resist the urge back then. I really admire her courage back then. She's married now.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Obinoscopy: I've never been wooed by a lady. All I get are greenlights

However I'll never forget an incident where a lady walked up to me and bared her mind to me. Saying I blushed is an understatement. I felt very awkward. It's a bad thing for a guy to blush, I don't wish it on any guy grin
thanks sire, for gracing ma thread
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kinggsammy: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Mine is quite different..my babe friend asked me wit boldness dat she want us to be sex mate.....d lady in question is beautiful but my babe is far beautiful dan her sha..we did it once..and i quite....
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kinggsammy: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Mine is quite different..my babe friend asked me wit boldness dat she want us to be sex mate.....d lady in question is beautiful but my babe is far beautiful dan her sha..we did it once..and i quite....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by zonax(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2014
My elder sisters friend once came to my house, told me she lost contact with my sister and managed to find where I live and if I don't mind, I should give her a help on how to locate my sister who was an old classmate. Long story short, she took my number, asked me out for a date during the days of Mr. Biggs. We dated for 6years but because her dad is a traditional ruler just like...... she wasn't allowed to marry somebody from outside her home town (she's the first daughter).
She's now married, has a beautiful baby girl and am still very good friend with she and her husband. The last time the hubby came to my city for some business, he spent the whole time at my place- such an understanding man.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by CyberWolf: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2014
My own be say na those I never like dey always woo me angry angry..the ones I really loved, asked them out, showed them love, did everything, for where...they no gree.. angry angry angry..I no just know why my own hard luck carry muscle like this.. sad sad..I just decided on hustling for serious bar cos with enough cash in your pocket, you can get any woman you want.. sad

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2014
men in d houz..wld lv to hv jxt read d experiences i see here n pass thru.. but d post don 2 much wit unique experiences dat m now finally pushed to share my own anyway.. hv had quite a sum of experience but they is one i wld neva forget...even wif hw long it had taken .. mine wasnt even a woo... she came in 4rm abuja visiting her sister who was married to my mums younger broda... she was a twin.. but more prettier plump n curvy sharp gurl.. compared to her twin..even though they were both on the slender side.. she had more flesh..had gud jugs..plumpier n tyt bumps in all d ryt places. baby face n very adult body..i wasnt sure which i was attracted to cus even d twin was equally pretty..but she was curvy prettier to me.. but i kept my cool..since dey both came to my family house to stay wif their little cousin sisters who came to my houz for holidays n thier elder sister who most times comes to d houz too to be wif d family n spend time wif her kids too. they most time spend d night since we heard enough room to contain them...dnt know she had this crush since she stepped into d houz, think most of my activities n things i pick interest on myt have contibuted 2 her crush..as i suspect she must hv been observing n fantasizing closely.. but she was so gud in keeping it coded dat i cld hardly notice it heavily compare to d crave sh wld later exhibit in d crush...i played cool mature music in my houz most timez.. n leave d houz after wyl of chillin n other finz lyk i hv other important fins to take care of.. was in 200L then...came in 4 pre-semester holz.. until dat ample night..my bathroom was close 2 my rum xo i decided 2 carefully put my hankerchief in a bucket wit water n wash it carefully in my rum wif out spillin water on d floor..u know hw we do it... d door to my rum from d sittin rum was open n nepa had jxt taken d lyt.. so i was in a darkness washin..noticed som irregullar movement in and out of my rum but since i was backin d entrance n sitting on d edge of my bed neva took notice of who.. all of a sudden she bumped in wif a speed stood in front of me staring.. i was shocked not understanding exactly wat i shld ask or say to her..her sister was even at d sitting rum wif her husband. she sat abruptly on d bed next to me tryin to mutter a word as she stared directly into my eyes but d words cdnt just cum out.. she took my face n sank her lips deeply into mine trying to catch her breath as she sucked more..a couple of intense minute later i lifted her thru d waist n stood. along wif her wif her hands still on my face.. she was spent.. we were dump to say anyfin but i admired her courage n her young face..she jxt heard dey myt leave 4 abj d nxt day....
d next day dey did not.. seem d journey was postponed.. she was so excited she appeared d very next mornin... dis tym she planned it..kids wre running around d house dat day... n her pple 4 notice sometin..(of which dem even notice self)..if i been lock rum wif her dat day..walahi i 4 fck dat girl maximum dat day... i even cum they pity her cus d fire been dey too much..her libido after each kiss was so high dat it got her pantin... d most daring part was.. wen she sneaked into my rum n called my name thru d lobby.. where i was sitting wit her elder sister's husband's brother, a.k.a my uncle...hmmm.she was lyk 'plz cum'.. d moment i approached n entered d rum. she banged d door behind us to d notice of any other person outside d rum..jumped on me.. grapped my lips wif her mouth n began 2 chew again..guy i improvised..very well dis tym.. grabbing her young volumptious boobs n biting thru..my broda no be small that afternoon oo.. i hang am 4 wall..hmm.but space no cum dey.. d girl dey pant..i wan carry her comot 4 houz but them don dey arrange to move.. n she gat loyal to her sister...she been wan escape make them find am..so them go push d journey..na me cool am down tell am say dem go visit again...say make she press or find reason 2 show again wen she set 4 abj..since she has a sure reason now...den phone neva cum out well..she jst laid on my body there panting..i dey finger her punny she wan mad.. shocked..she don soak..i gat console am later.. because even me my fire been catch... vex.. but i free am..she no cum fit go houz :-.i admired her courage n felt 4 her 2, but dat one no be her problem cus she wld do it ova n ova again n she tot only if she had started earlier...[...dey shld leave dat nyt.. n dis tym d journey was sure....... shey na una say una need experience? una don see am....sum guys don get story but no know where to start or if they shld tell.. hommies drop it..its exciting..n does who doubt dis stories given by guys in dis thread... wait till wen ur turn cum den maybe u fit know wetin we dey talk abt.. its interesting.........

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by sympathy55(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: the truth is, most of this girls yu see playing hard 2 get even want us (guys) more than we wnt them,.. Their ego wouldn't jus let them do the needful.. As if its written in the constitution that itz only guys that is liable 2 woo/toast gals

2ru talk
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by sympathy55(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Dbestmax(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: Many times!! One happened recently, she fully noz i have a gf but she wouldn't listen... To the extent she called ma elder bro asking him to talk 2me,she made friend with ma junior sister jus 2 get close 2me, Loll... She is still on the chase tho!! She no wan give up grin grin grin
Still on d chase?
D chase is over its now about the Hotshots....so she beta drop it
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Eskalade(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Still on d chase?
D chase is over its now about the Hotshots....so she beta drop it
BBA fan ??
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by laplace19(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Most times I try to hate myself due to the beautiful girls I lost as a result of being shy... I was and still a bookworm and got to meet with many girls while in my ss2..

There's this girl(my neighbour and a personification of beautiful) , I tutored her in physics when she was preparing for her waec but then,I was still in my ss2... she tried so hard to make me reciprocate her love to the extent of crying in my front which I strongly ignored . Due to the nature of her dad's business they relocated to Lagos... that was when I realized how much I love that girl... I couldn't sleep the day they relocated and I was TOO shy to at least tell her that I care on that faithful day... Though we are now friends on WhatsApp but she keeps on uploading a guys pix as her profile..... and as a sharp guy,I keep on uploading the pix of a girl more prettier than her on my profile too...lol...funny...

The second girl came on a holidays then from lag...chocolate and very beautiful... I vividly recall that I was perusing my Ababio Chemistry when she boldly came out and told the guys (2) waiting to woo her that I am the one she loves.... To tell you the truth,my hands started shaking and I began to perspire uncontrollably...at that same spot I was totally discombobulated and had to close my textbook with immediate effect and left... As time goes on she started opening her clothes for me whenever we are alone...I was too shy that I invariably find it difficult to look the fine small hairs on her belly.... she later went back to Lagos... And many other girls, just that typing the experience here can make a good textbook...lol

All the same shaa,I thank God for not allowing me to fall if not I would have impregnated most of the girls since I was an amateur then.... on the other side I hate myself a little for not reciprocating their love back due to shyness....

But be it as it may,I don't take chances anymore,but still a little bit shy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by styvhin(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2014
It happens a lot wid me...but d iss is dat ds girls don't come out strait (na only dem get reputation to protect ?)...and when u play along they end up asking one jamb question like dat..."what do u want from me?".... shocked who's fooling who now?!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Dbestmax(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: BBA fan ??
I cud ignore Obama's call for a BBA show
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by shedymaya(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2014
The girl that did ask me out was drop dead ugly... I avoided her plainly,,,... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Skimpledawg(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2014
grin
bosun11:

so u understood and...................................................lipssealed , for wasting my time and energy....YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW..PEACE !!!
Av Nice day brov!! tongue twas ma 1st on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Dbestmax(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2014
laplace19: Most times I try to hate myself due to the beautiful girls I lost as a result of being shy... I was and still a bookworm and got to meet with many girls while in my ss2..

There's this girl(my neighbour and a personification of beauty) , I tutored her in physics when she was preparing for her waec but then,I was still in my ss2... she tried so hard to make me reciprocate her love to the extent of crying in my front which I strongly ignored . Due to the nature of her dad's business they relocated to Lagos... that was when I realized how much I love that girl... I couldn't sleep the day they relocated and I was TOO shy to at least tell her that I care on that faithful day... Though we are now friends on WhatsApp but keeps on uploading a guys pix as her profile..... and as a sharp guy,I keep on uploading the pix of a girl more prettier than her as on my profile...lol...funny...

The second girl came on a holidays then from lag...chocolate and very beauty... I vividly recall that I was perusing my Ababio Chemistry when she boldly came out and told the guys (2) waiting to woo her that I am the one she loves.... To tell you the truth,my hands started shaking and I began to perspire uncontrollably...at that same spot I was totally discombobulated and had to close my textbook with immediate effect and left... As time goes on she started opening her clothes for me whenever we are alone...I was too shy that I invariably find it difficult to look the fine small hairs on her belly.... she later went back to Lagos... and many other girls, just that typing the experience here can make a good textbook...lol

All the same shaa,I thank God for not allowing me to fall if not I would have impregnated most of the girls since I was an amateur then.... on the other side I hate myself a little for not reciprocating their love back due to shyness....

But be it as it may,I don't take chances anymore,but still a little bit shy grin grin
Well be dat as it may...Thank god I was able 2 finish ur story....and all I can say is

ThankGod u grew up.....
Bt guy realy in colledge days I taught I was shy

Mehn...U're Shyest...hehehe
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Rapzino: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2014
laplace19: Most times I try to hate myself due to the beautiful girls I lost as a result of being shy... I was and still a bookworm and got to meet with many girls while in my ss2..

There's this girl(my neighbour and a personification of beauty) , I tutored her in physics when she was preparing for her waec but then,I was still in my ss2... she tried so hard to make me reciprocate her love to the extent of crying in my front which I strongly ignored . Due to the nature of her dad's business they relocated to Lagos... that was when I realized how much I love that girl... I couldn't sleep the day they relocated and I was TOO shy to at least tell her that I care on that faithful day... Though we are now friends on WhatsApp but keeps on uploading a guys pix as her profile..... and as a sharp guy,I keep on uploading the pix of a girl more prettier than her as on my profile...lol...funny...

The second girl came on a holidays then from lag...chocolate and very beauty... I vividly recall that I was perusing my Ababio Chemistry when she boldly came out and told the guys (2) waiting to woo her that I am the one she loves.... To tell you the truth,my hands started shaking and I began to perspire uncontrollably...at that same spot I was totally discombobulated and had to close my textbook with immediate effect and left... As time goes on she started opening her clothes for me whenever we are alone...I was too shy that I invariably find it difficult to look the fine small hairs on her belly.... she later went back to Lagos... and many other girls, just that typing the experience here can make a good textbook...lol

so we're in the same boat boss, i have never been able to ask a girl out in a one on one encounter. Like a total of three girls have asked me out but i couldn't help declining.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by laplace19(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Well be dat as it may...Thank god I was able 2 finish ur story....and all I can say is

ThankGod u grew up.....
Bt guy realy in colledge days I taught I was shy

Mehn...U're Shyest...hehehe

Lolz... no be me do myself, bro.... the funny part as it stands now is,whenever am with someone that's my girlfriend I don't feel any shy....but on the other hand,omor..see shy shy bobo grin shocked... will over-grow it shaa
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Skimpledawg(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Twas funi hw mine apund! Ah jxt came bk from Nysc Camp n lookin robust n flowing with pride (yu knw na)! Nd den I went to church for a nite vigil nd dia wz dz gal with enuf background n frontyard admiring me, nd d funi tin is dah I knew hw she grew up!!! I felt embarrased tho!!

Wen d service closed, b4 ah culd move three steps, dz babe accosted me nd vomited all she wanted to say....no form of shyness!! Jesu, ah wz flabbergasted! I had to contain d embarrasment by teln her I'd get bk to her!!

#finally, she wz used as a part- time job b4 ah went bk to Warri wia I served! cool
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by laplace19(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Rapzino: so we're in the same boat boss, i have never been able to ask a girl out in a one on one encounter. Like a total of three girls have asked me out but i couldn't help declining.

At this stage I no go decline, but the babe go notice say I dey shy during the eating and interaction phase..... I use jokes to cover up sometimes shaa

Btw, you fit shy pass me oo grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by MrWhoKnows(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Tallesty1: I 4 be d 4st to comment if I wanted to.

But people wey know me here will begin think say I dey bragg.

*MODIFIED*

It feels good when a babe woos you but you gotta use ur head. Don't just fall yakata because nah woman dey woo you. If you like her then take over the wooing from her and pretend you didn't notice all that she's been doing. It restores their ego.

But if you don't like her then be open and straightforward. Don't play them cause they don't easily let go and she may harm herself.

Another thing is these babes that have guts to woo a guy are not always reliable. They port any moment they see a better guy. So have that at the back of your mind.

While you are enjoying the relationship, try to get heart-repairing kits because the possibility of you getting dumped is high.

*from experience*
Good talk Bro.Ur comment no get part two.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ogaprime(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Nice! Nice!! Kip it rolling kip it cumin, am only here to read loooooong comments...
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Rapzino: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
laplace19:

At this stage I no go decline, but the babe go notice say I dey shy during the eating and interaction phase..... I use jokes to cover up sometimes shaa

Btw, you fit shy pass me oo grin
that's true bro, na only on social network i fit make mouth o.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by laplace19(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Rapzino: that's true bro, na only on social network i fit make mouth o.

Lolz.... chai!!...na same boat dey carry us,I swear
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by pressplay55: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Tallesty1: I 4 be d 4st to comment if I wanted to.

But people wey know me here will begin think say I dey bragg.

*MODIFIED*

It feels good when a babe woos you but you gotta use ur head. Don't just fall yakata because nah woman dey woo you. If you like her then take over the wooing from her and pretend you didn't notice all that she's been doing. It restores their ego.

But if you don't like her then be open and straightforward. Don't play them cause they don't easily let go and she may harm herself.

Another thing is these babes that have guts to woo a guy are not always reliable. They port any moment they see a better guy. So have that at the back of your mind.

While you are enjoying the relationship, try to get heart-repairing kits because the possibility of you getting dumped is high.

*from experience*
yes boss!
You have killed it;
truely you have exprerience it, i dont allowe them to finish the wooing before i take over from them, i just whant them to have the ego,
i whant her to be happy, i will make it seems as if i was the one who ask her out, so that it dosnt look awkward.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Slowvenom(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmm, I've dated soo many girls but I've never asked any out. I'm too shy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.