Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53879 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Mobsync(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2014
phantonce: Like 7 To 10 times including my neigbor's cousin
I will tell d stories if it hits fp

It has hit frontpage.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by moriton(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, [b][/b]another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry
Guy na wa o..Omo see gobe
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: no guy would call a girl cheap if she plays her role well without going beyond her limit..

Na so I believe...no matter what one does to satisfy a person
They will still pinpoint a flaw in the person
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2014
I fink ever since i became an adult,all the gals that i v been with all wooed me...my present gf did thesame thng...the truth is,i'm a kinda shy dude,mayb thats why the do the wooin themselves...plus i'v nv taken their loves for granted....
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tcoach(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2014
There was this young pretty gorgeous damsel in my local church that i really like, initially i had the feeling she is taken. To cut the long story short, she walked up to me one day in church squeezed my hand so hard, smiled n walked away. I decided to follow up since my ex messed up, but lo and behold she travelled and av being trying to get her since. I miss her though!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2014
kulkatty:

Na so I believe...no matter what one does to satisfy a person
They will still pinpoint a flaw in the person
no human is flawless... We all have our weakness in a way or the other, itz left for the parties involve to deal with it amicably, you have to disagree to agree, and agree to disagree!!!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2014
ShakurM: Good morning undecided
Wat re plans for today
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2014
3coins:
abeg o. . .you no know me
LOlll grin grin grin see you!!! Our newest physician cool cool
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Morning bae....How r u?
am gud oh..u re kinda scare dis days
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: egbonnnnnn ... Thumbs up for this topic... Ma 1st page comment don earn "15" LIKES and still counting grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Lol.abi, na so we see am oh
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2014
calcus:
Good for d two of u....I just don't know, something keep telling you guys are lieing
Loll abeg pack... undecided lie ko lice ni
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2014
after bisola and funmi saw the dick in me.....
they wooed me and later planned rapping me.. .
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 3coins(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: LOlll grin grin grin see you!!! Our newest physician cool cool
i talk am say you no know me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2014
3coins:
i talk am say you no know me
grin chemistry grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 3coins(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: grin chemistry grin
LOL grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by justmag(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Prostitute don't count OHHHHH!!! They are the walking dead! Niggas be mistaking mistake prostitute for girls! undecided undecided hmmm
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2014
3coins:
LOL grin
why you de laff naa...
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2014
justmag: Prostitute don't count OHHHHH!!! They are the walking dead! Niggas be mistaking mistake prostitute for girls! undecided undecided hmmm
Lmao grin grin grin funny dude..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by mindworx: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Well, no girl ever wooed me ...like wanna date or stuff, but i've had few occasions where girls literally 'begged' me for xes.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 3coins(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: why you de laff naa...
guess work
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by otunba9ja: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmmmmm,.....the confessions and things that u guys are writing here and 2ru so many other medium are the simple REASON why so many naija ladies/gals Wil NEVER summon courage to woo u guys even if they av deep temptation.....cos it appears 2 dem that so many of u can not keep SECRET as SECRET.....
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by bosun11(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Skimpledawg:
What ar yu sayin pulease!!! Throw mor light or expantiate! undecided

YES was my answer to the OP's question
and what followed was a sentence that constituted my explanation...............anyway to be more elaborate , she liked me initially and wasn't too sure how to say it and i discovered that and few weeks after we became friends, i told her to hit the nail on the head and stop beating about the bush which she eventually did by expressing her feelings..............BY NOW U SHOULD UNDERSTAND.......*U dont expect me to write all the details ...do you?"
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by bosun11(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2014
pocohantas:

lmao @400 yards. I like that...

thats whats sup oooo
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: am gud oh..u re kinda scare dis days
V bin busy jawe
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Skimpledawg(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2014
bosun11:

YES was my answer to the OP's question
and what followed was a sentence that constituted my explanation...............anyway to be more elaborate , she liked me initially and wasn't too sure how to say it and i discovered that and few weeks after we became friends, i told her to hit the nail on the head and stop beating about the bush which she eventually did by expressing her feelings..............BY NOW U SHOULD UNDERSTAND.......*U dont expect me to write all the details ...do you?"
Lmao!! Dah awkward moment wen yu make ya lecturer/teacher xplain sth yu already know!! It pains tho! Sowi man, ah got yu from d beginning! Buh yu dint tell us d geh's name lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ramje(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Yes,girls have tried their wooeing skills on me..Ǐ hv lost count of dem sha....buh Ǐ must confess,Ǐ was sweating n shaking wen dis gal excused me when Ǐ was in the airport,Ǐ didn't hear anything she was saying,Ǐ was praying for her to finishup....that was years back sha....Ǐ don't wish for any gal to woo me again o....she would regret it cus my own shakara fresh pass shakira
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by bosun11(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2014
Skimpledawg:
Lmao!! Dah awkward moment wen yu make ya lecturer/teacher xplain sth yu already know!! It pains tho! Sowi man, ah got yu from d beginning! Buh yu dint tell us d geh's name lipsrsealed

so u understood and...................................................lipssealed , for wasting my time and energy....YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW..PEACE !!!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by bosun11(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014
sometimes its advisable to really ignore some mentions though........................ cool
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by siegfried99(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Tallesty1: I 4 be d 4st to comment if I wanted to.

But people wey know me here will begin think say I dey bragg.

*MODIFIED*

It feels good when a babe woos you but you gotta use ur head. Don't just fall yakata because nah woman dey woo you. If you like her then take over the wooing from her and pretend you didn't notice all that she's been doing. It restores their ego.

But if you don't like her then be open and straightforward. Don't play them cause they don't easily let go and she may harm herself.

Another thing is these babes that have guts to woo a guy are not always reliable. They port any moment they see a better guy. So have that at the back of your mind.

While you are enjoying the relationship, try to get heart-repairing kits because the possibility of you getting dumped is high.

*from experience*

1 million likes for this guy..

I experienced this a couple of times

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by vivalavida(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry

I nearly laughed out loud in the office now.
Chai!!
No put me for wahala abeg
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by frostland(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
it has happened to me once way back in sss3 d girl was beautiful BT abit older Dan me,she was an external student in my sch so all d guys was jst after her being a shy guy I jst ignore her and she work up to me she was like u are different and I like ur style to cut d long story short.she cam to my huz and my aunty was like wow we really had fun before I move to d north am still searching for her because she indeed open my eyes
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by lekinz(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
aaronson: First off,I don't like saying this cus it would be sounding like I'm blowing my own trumpet and cocky but the day I believed I'm goodlooking

almost all girls in my dept gives me greenlight on daily basis

***Checks profile***

Yeh**** Un follows thread

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.