Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53939 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2014
3coins:
so,you get junior sister?shocked. . . . Gimmi her numb grin
see her number, 096334326435 GTbank cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kenex4ever(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Haaa I fine pass Omotala.
If wishes were ...
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: Many times!! One happened recently, she fully noz i have a gf but she wouldn't listen... To the extent she called ma elder bro asking him to talk 2me,she made friend with ma junior sister jus 2 get close 2me, Loll... She is still on the chase tho!! She no wan give up grin grin grin

Seriously, why are there some girls that just wouldn't give up?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2014
kenex4ever:
If wishes were ...
Why you dey jealous naaa.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 3coins(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: see her number, 096334326435 GTbank cheesy grin cheesy grin
ROTFL
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Kanyol(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Girls use mainly body languages to express their feelings. It's hard for them to speak out

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by deeobserver209(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2014
angry
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by zyzxx(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Lolz funny comment
It apens.

Life goes on
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2014
django1:

Seriously, why are there some girls that just wouldn't give up?
the truth is, most of this girls yu see playing hard 2 get even want us (guys) more than we wnt them,.. Their ego wouldn't jus let them do the needful.. As if its written in the constitution that itz only guys that is liable 2 woo/toast gals

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2014
3coins:
ROTFL
see ur head... Yu wn de molest ma sister 4me.. Nonsense
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 50calibre(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2014
I've had chics do a lot of really stup*id stuff just to grab my attention, but never has a girl had the courage to woo me.

At times I say; why don't she just approach me rather than going through all this stress? My friends say I'm not approachable. Lool

It's not Ideal though as I prefer to be the hunter rather than the hunted however, it will be nice even for once, to see a girl who has the courage to woo me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by IAMBREEZY: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2014
A lot of them,maybe because i'm handsome and jovial
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kenex4ever(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Why you dey jealous naaa.
Pix or ...
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by IAMBREEZY: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
A lot of them,maybe because i'm handsome and jovial.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Superstar007(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry

Rotfl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: the truth is, most of this girls yu see playing hard 2 get even want us (guys) more than we wnt them,.. Their ego wouldn't jus let them do the needful.. As if its written in the constitution that itz only guys that is liable 2 woo/toast gals

Na wa. If one plays hard to get, they will complain.
If one plays easy to get, they will call em cheap.

If a girl likes you, she will make it known to you. So you're expected to do the rest if u know wah I mean wink
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
kenex4ever:
Pix or ...
Satan get behind me.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kenex4ever(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Satan get behind me.

Jesus, get inside me!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by saintsrow(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2014
hyuga: mine happened in high sku. Had this sweet babe that i had a crush on not knowing she had a thing for me. I was a purry den (cudnt woo a grl). Told ma bigbro dn he gve me sum tutorial. Ma head big nd i ws lyk "m f_ing ready". Nxt day, i block ma head make class work nd lecture no take my last nyt tutorial away. Closing hr, i told her i wantd 2 see her. D luk on her face showed i wud get a yes bt i had 2 say d nidful b4 she go talk yes. Make her poor my last nyt tutorial cum out, d tin no gree cum chai see hand falling. When i summoned all i got, i just boldly asked her CAN YOU GIVE ME UR HOME ADDRESS? Oh i wonda hw she held bk d slap and took d ryt words 4rm my mouth nd wooed me even beta dan i wud have dne. I just said yes lyk a sisi. >:-( :-)
lyk a sisi grin
hyuga: mine happened in high sku. Had this sweet babe that i had a crush on not knowing she had a thing for me. I was a purry den (cudnt woo a grl). Told ma bigbro dn he gve me sum tutorial. Ma head big nd i ws lyk "m f_ing ready". Nxt day, i block ma head make class work nd lecture no take my last nyt tutorial away. Closing hr, i told her i wantd 2 see her. D luk on her face showed i wud get a yes bt i had 2 say d nidful b4 she go talk yes. Make her poor my last nyt tutorial cum out, d tin no gree cum chai see hand falling. When i summoned all i got, i just boldly asked her CAN YOU GIVE ME UR HOME ADDRESS? Oh i wonda hw she held bk d slap and took d ryt words 4rm my mouth nd wooed me even beta dan i wud have dne. I just said yes lyk a sisi. >:-( :-)
lyk a sisi
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 3coins(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: see ur head... Yu wn de molest ma sister 4me.. Nonsense
molest your sister?? Haba. . . Why you dey think of evil like this?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by lukedan75(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Emperoradrian(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Mine was in a frend's bday party at yankees,i was among d organizers.....wen i got to d venue,d class of gals i saw dia,made me loose hope of catching a gal dat nite,cos all d babes dia were too classy.i jst walked to d bar section and stood dia,den 1 lady walked up to me and said Hi,,i replied hello,and den she said again "u r fine and tall" i replied tnk u...bt d lady was older dan me,though she was pretty....she collected my number,after d party,we went clubbin,she bought all d drinks and suya we had,after dat she requested to follow me home in d mornin bt i refused....i've also had numerous oda advances,bt i dnt utilize most of dem.....im an ex seminerian,i still hav all dos seminary life in me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by lukedan75(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kenex4ever(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Emperoradrian: Mine was in a frend's bday party at yankees,i was among d organizers.....wen i got to d venue,d class of gals i saw dia,made me loose hope of catching a gal dat nite,cos all d babes dia were too classy.i jst walked to d bar section and stood dia,den 1 lady walked up to me and said Hi,,i replied hello,and den she said again "u r fine and tall" i replied tnk u...bt d lady was older dan me,though she was pretty....she collected my number,after d party,we went clubbin,she bought all d drinks and suya we had,after dat she requested to follow me home in d mornin bt i refused....i've also had numerous oda advances,bt i dnt utilize most of dem.....im an ex seminerian,i still hav all dos seminary life in me.
Noted!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by JANK23H(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Leemak: Yes, as a Lecturer one of my female students wooed me probably because she learnt that I've not married....though she is beautiful but I refused to accept her proposal because I dont like dating my student but if from other departments the case might be different.I told her reason sha.
Lol...we are in the same boat o.Lecturing no easy. Lots of temptation,but I also hold the same principle.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Theultimate(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2014
I don't just know why, it happens alot to me. but the truth is that I rarely have feelings for most. There was one that happened exactly the OP stated. It was my first time in dt church as well, I could even remember that she promised to buy me their upcoming's chosen Anniversary cloth. But,,,,,,,,,,,, I humbly turned down the offer.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2014
3coins:
molest your sister?? Haba. . . Why you dey think of evil like this?
comont abeg!! undecided like say i nor know you... Yu wn de form saint 4me!!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by calcus(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: Many times!! One happened recently, she fully noz i have a gf but she wouldn't listen... To the extent she called ma elder bro asking him to talk 2me,she made friend with ma junior sister jus 2 get close 2me, Loll... She is still on the chase tho!! She no wan give up grin grin grin
Theultimate: I don't just know why, it happens alot to me. but the truth is that I rarely have feelings for most. There was one that happened exactly the OP stated. It was my first time in dt church as well, I could even remember that she promised to buy me their upcoming's chosen Anniversary cloth. But,,,,,,,,,,,, I humbly turned down the offer.
Good for d two of u....I just don't know, something keep telling you guys are lieing
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 3coins(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: comont abeg!! undecided like say i nor know you... Yu wn de form saint 4me!!
abeg o. . .you no know me
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2014
kulkatty:

Na wa. If one plays hard to get, they will complain.
If one plays easy to get, they will call em cheap.

If a girl likes you, she will make it known to you. So you're expected to do the rest if u know wah I mean wink
no guy would call a girl cheap if she plays her role well without going beyond her limit..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Yes na, so many times. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ELGREF(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
I never experience such, maybe because I'm ugly

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / He Is Too Shy / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.