Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53946 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=pchalcedony][/quote]

Pinchur,or i don't believe u¿
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Jasi7:

How come ure on every thread and Topic?

U shuld also b asked dat same quest,cos if u hadn't bin visitin various thread/topics,u wuldn't have found him ova heir.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 30, 2014
oluamid: O'lboy!

Behind every true sentence are ten lies.
Una dey exxergerrate gan oo

The person wey dey talk true for this thread never comment.

Omo the tin tire me like tire wey don tire...
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Edoblakky(m): 4:40am On Sep 30, 2014
elspycey: I've lost count of how many times I've had that experience especially along Allen ave.
I hope you haven't bothered to stop or look their way because na ashagba dem be ooo.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Beennkumar(m): 4:44am On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
What was your response tongue
Oh my God! I'm blushing now. That was so lovely. Awww. tongue

Just kidding. I don't remember. grin

Tags: Dolcilicious

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by dechandel(f): 5:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Beennkumar:
Oh my God! I'm blushing now. That was so lovely. Awww. tongue

Just kidding. I don't remember. grin

Tags: Dolcilicious
cheesy cheesy
Good morning btw smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 30, 2014
've been wooed severally but i sadly regret messing it all up due 2 this demon named SHYNESS! Even my pastor culdnt cast it out cos it's me by default....I'll NEVA be shy again if i hav a 2nd shot @ life, so help me God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Lies is what i see everywhere!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrerrh na wetin sef,i jst dey read all d comments like person wey wan go 4 iCan xzam,na so so lie i jst dey see,so make una calm down,i no fit remember if any gurl don ever wooe me,nt even d wor-wor ones...

But if i construct my own lie 4 heir,na Nollywood,Hollywood & Bollywood go begin find me make i con finish/complete d script wey i start,so make em 4 fit use am act film...

D tin con tire me wen i see one of d post wey talk say if him wan go put/pay offering,say d whole female eyes go dey on am den him go wan fall ni....Shey him na 2pac abi him name na look-more¿

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Beennkumar(m): 5:05am On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel: cheesy cheesy
Good morning btw smiley
Good morning love. kiss

You went to bed and left me alone. sad
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Jimbadly: Yea, a couple of times, but one really stands out. I had an experience with a bank staff that I can never forget. I usually went to a local branch of my bank for transactions, usually cash withdrawals. It so happened that one of the female cashiers started having the hots for me and apparently obtained my phone number through my particulars stored in their computer. Out of the blues I received a call from an unknown number one evening. The female voice on the other end told me her name and said she works at the bank and that I'd exchanged phone numbers with her that day. I played along, even though I never remembered exchanging numbers with any girl that day. That was the begining of a nightmare for me as the girl will call me numerous times a day and professing her undying love for me, how she finds me really attractive, cos of my tall frame, looks bla bla bla, and how she desires for us to be lovers. There was a day I came back and saw 87 missed calls from her! I sensed she had a really serious mental illness. All she talked about was sex, sex, sex... It was a really torrid experience with that girl. Guys should pray never to have an encounter with desperate ladies. They can make your life miserable.

My guy calm down abeg,na wetin sef¿
I hate u,bloody liar #87MissedCalls.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ibietela2(m): 5:12am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was really happy, while it lasted.

Woooow, instead of dying in silence she did the right thing. Some girls won't ever try this because in their minds only guys do the wooeing
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was really happy, while it lasted.
tell me another lie
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ibietela2(m): 5:19am On Sep 30, 2014
sleeky007: OK.....A girl took the first step and then what? Does that make you a superstar? No,it doesn't. That girl threw her pride to the gutters and the least you can do is appreciate her and not make her feel less than She is..................#Justsaying

It's people like you that makes this girls feel every important, thinking that the guys MUST make the first move

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Kirinwa: 5:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: Many times!! One happened recently, she fully noz i have a gf but she wouldn't listen... To the extent she called ma elder bro asking him to talk 2me,she made friend with ma junior sister jus 2 get close 2me, Loll... She is still on the chase tho!! She no wan give up grin grin grin

Maybe she truly loves you. Just be friends with her for now. Who knows? You are not yet married.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by slap1(m): 5:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Girls have tried to woo me many times, a few still do. Fact is, I respect and admire their courage because I've never really wooed a girl myself.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by timilehing(m): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Yea, I was feeling somehow to express myself to her its barely 2 days she arrived from school, we're staying at their house for waec period. We were both outside late that night as usual without uttering a word, she come closer like she's looking for something, she said "excuse me", I ve something to tell you, " I replied ". Lifting up her head, she said I shouldn't bother that she already knew what it is. Before I could say " what is...." she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. hmmmmmmm
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2014
This guy I wooed bleep the hell out of me.
I have to run for my life before it's late.
since then I no dey woo guys again.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by RFella(m): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2014
My story is even more hilarious...I was dead broke most of the time way back in Uni, so on this day, I went to the atm with my last "50naira"(lol), hoping my dad had paid in something for me, only to be utterly disappointed...Now, without any tfare bak to my hostel, which is far off, I decided to start trekking oh....
10mins into my long walk, I met a cute girl who approached me and told me she had me stalking me lately...To cut a long story short, she not only asked me out, she paid my tfare, bought me recharge card, bought me food...she even followed me to my hostel! Angels still exist!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by RFella(m): 5:46am On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria: This guy I wooed bleep the hell out of me.
I have to run for my life before it's late.
since then I no dey woo guys again.

LWKMD....chaiii!!!! But babe, wetin u expect before na? U no no say once u ask guy out sef, him D don dey nod head sef...in short, as u dey ask am out, he don dey naked u for him mind....
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2014
RFella:

LWKMD....chaiii!!!! But babe, wetin u expect before na? U no no say once u ask guy out sef, him D don dey nod head sef...in short, as u dey ask am out, he don dey naked u for him mind....
But I too like the guy naa. I showed him all the green lights but no way. I was 22 then and the guy was 21. After the bleeping he will smile and say to me, sugar mummy you suppose dey pay me ooooo.

I suffered.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Yea.. Couple of times.
1: In Primary school,a classmate wrote one very nice love letter to me.. Back then it was unusual cos guys were supposed to do that kind of stuff. I tore it when i got home.
2. In Jss2 during Catholic Week Celebrations.. An Ss2 student from another missionary school was next. Best week of my pre teen years i must confess. She gave me her number but i lost it. Plus say i been no even get phone on top. Please anybody who attended Holy Child Secondary School Calabar 2006/2007 set and knows Ruky should please hook me up with her again.. Biko.
3. My friend's Junior sis.. I dodged the proposal o. Even though i flirted with her wella.
It's fun though.. Knowing that she worked up that courage to tell you how she feels is a huge turn on..
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Hanasbay(m): 5:53am On Sep 30, 2014
hmmm lemme share mine
May you not experience such sef
Well i attened a boys only school(in which i promise i would not send any of my kids to)my parents tricked me into promising not to date while i was i secondary school ,like through out my ss1 2 ss3 i didn't date any girl(lemme not lie i had low self esteem then)so i noticed towards my few days in secondary school 3 a girl in my neigbourhood always stared @ me while i always walked to school or when i came back because ma scholl was 10minute walk from my house(then i was really shy to some extend bt you need to see me when am with my male counterparts)...i taught it was normal .
Later i noticed the girl had a friend that lives in the same house were i live (mehn it really freaked me out) ...to cut the long story short mehn this girl later found a way to start talking to me you all know the greeting shit now (come to ma street you would know that mehn i dont talk to people like that and peeps are really beefing me how do i know i look into their eyes and i see such expression oo)....sha three months passed by she kept it to the greet shit during those 3months i celebrated my bdae (not knowing this girl had downloaded my details from my school year book only God knows how it got in to her hands ).... Sha after leaving school my first few months i felt lonely so i call this girl to have a clear nd clean conversation with her (how i did ...well if i stand @my balcony i nd hers are adjacent all i did was signal to her to cum to my house...that was the greatest mistake i ever made)mehn i didnt even know that that day was her birth day ....sha to cut it short this girl toasted me rite there nd then (well i enjoyed it while it lasted)after the second week omo the girl show me red card ni o i nearly died caused it later caused me 2 yrs of my life both academically and emotionally......why it pained me was that she was the first gf i ever had .....i still believe in love bt mehn i go be extra careful !!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by dechandel(f): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2014
Beennkumar:
Good morning love. kiss

You went to bed and left me alone. sad
Ohh
I'm so sorry
I was waiting for you but you didnt show up sad
So i left

How are you this morning?smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by RFella(m): 5:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
But I too like the guy naa. I showed him all the green lights but no way. I was 22 then and the guy was 21. After the bleeping he will smile and say to me, sugar mummy you suppose dey pay me ooooo.

I suffered.
Hahahaha....naughty guy! He broke d law of romance...some guys dey eff up big time sha...21yrs? But dat age is mature enough to run tins with u well na....or aren't u pretty enough?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Jimbadly: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2014
sauceny:

My guy calm down abeg,na wetin sef¿
I hate u,bloody liar #87MissedCalls.

Dolt, I ain't fibbing!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Tymax: Yes. More than once sef. And I no fine o.
maybe you get money or ride grin
Tymax: Yes. More than once sef. And I no fine o.
maybe you get money or ride
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:06am On Sep 30, 2014
RFella:
Hahahaha....naughty guy! He broke d law of romance...some guys dey eff up big time sha...21yrs? But dat age is mature enough to run tins with u well na....or aren't u pretty enough?
Haaa I fine pass Omotala.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ibietela2(m): 6:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Codedboy95: Dundee United angry

Sorry
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by RFella(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Haaa I fine pass Omotala.

Hmmm....ok I no doubt am oh babe....but as u no get picture evidence so, how me wan take believe u na?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by iceberylin(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Jasi7:

How come ure on every thread and Topic?

ßŔŐŚ,ŃÁ ĴŐßĹĔŚŚŃĔŚŚ o

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] They will woo bcoz they know that man dont have right to beat them but punishment dey as alternative to beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by miqos02(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2014
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Sexy Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280 / He Is Too Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.