Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53941 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Joniboi(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry
You are not ok at all.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Sunkyphil(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2014
sauceny: Lies is what i see everywhere!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrerrh na wetin,i jst dey read all d comments like person wey wan go 4 xzam,na so so lie i jst dey see,so make una calm down,i no fit remember if any gurl don ever woo me,nt even d wor-wor ones...

But if i construct my own lie 4 heir,na Nollywood,Hollywood & Bollywood go begin find me make i con finish d script wey i starte,so make em 4 fit use am act film...
i tink say na only me notice am o,some dey xpert in dat aspect
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by condralbede(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry
Lolz.... you still devour the second girl food in front of herFinish up this movie plz

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 1one: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2014
As cool as it sounds to the ear... really, a girl wooing a guy is just gross!!!

I've not gone through all the posts yet, but from the pages I've read, such relationships don't just last.. It doesn't because it goes against the natural order of things... "Imagine a fish eating chicken meat.. The girl-guy dynamic was not designed to operate that way.

I've never been wooed by a girl and it has nothing to do with being ugly, on a good day I'd pass for 6.5/10 in looks.. which is a pass markgrin on a verrrrrrry good day, I dey even enter 7.5 sef gringrin

What I'm saying is most times it just puts the guy in an awkward position and makes him to give in just because of courtesy or because the girl is pretty... all guys that have accepted wooing proposals from girls all had this common denominator-"she was foooooiiiine". Later on they might discover the girl has more character flaws than they can handle and this leads to stress in the relationship. If the guy in this situation chooses to stay in the relationship, he stays mostly due to the fact that he pities her and remembers that she was the one who wooed him.

The flip side to this is that it also creates an atmosphere where the guy doesn't want to do any tangible work to feed the relationship under the guise that well after all babe, you were the one that asked me out so I don't have to stress myself doing anything that makes you or us happy, the work is on you.

This is 2014, as a girl in one other thread said and yes by that definition, a lot of things have changed, bordering lines have become blurred, women are more brazen, driven, the society has seemingly become more liberal and accomodating to notions like this - A girl wooing a guy. However, I think when it comes particularly to relationships, lets just keep it traditional... It works better that way... Give the guy "green light".. blind him with it.. Let it be so bright that even if Nepa takes light he won't notice.. That's the best you can do to a guy you're interested in as a lady... Start from dropping subtle hints and clues, if he still remains clueless, then increase the tone, if he doesn't still get it, then leave him be.

Never Never Ever walk up to a guy and ask him out.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2014
eww, so this thread later made FP...eyaa..where are my peeps, najaboiy,tosyne2much,Mizmycoli,valmunich,Tallesty,yungchop,cooljoe,karschisbarbie,Neldrizzy, and the rest. We did it. Yeah, we made FP, thank y,all for making it happen. God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2014
philantoxx: thank gudness dis made front page..
yeah, bro..neva expected it
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2014
phantonce: Like 7 To 10 times including my neigbor's cousin
I will tell d stories if it hits fp
it has oh, oya come and tell
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by philantoxx(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: yeah, bro..neva expected it
cheers bro..anybody who says 2day ain't great is sick.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2014
philantoxx:
cheers bro..anybody who says 2day ain't great is sick.
Lol, abi, thanks once again jare
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Bitojoe(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2014
This lady spoke out by telling me that am doing holy holy and that am not getting her signs which she's giving me.she said feelings can kill.she finally said that she love me weda i will like her statement or not.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by philantoxx(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Lol, abi, thanks once again jare
*offers hands*
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was really happy, while it lasted.

U must be a liarer, u dated 4sometime and lost contact, why didn't u collect her mobile numba, do u want to tell me u av neva been 2her house while dating..... chai chai chai see lie o..... dearis God o....
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by luckmike(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Everyday things even yesterday again, they always have ways of saying it.

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Infomizer(m): 7:03am On Sep 30, 2014
2ce.
1. Through a friend. She told my friend to tell me that she liked me. He didn't. Myself and my friend were walking together one eve and she called at him and asked "how far" and he replied "he knows". Outta curiosity, I later asked him what they were running and he told me. Well, we saw each other briefly, but I had to end it. She wasn't my kinda lady.

2. I was asking one babe (who really likes my company) when I'll meet her boyfriend and she was like "Nah, you can't meet him". I asked why and she jokingly went on about how myself and d guy were not on the same level in terms of looks, status and everything. She ended up saying well, I'm d lucky guy sha and when I asked for an explanation, she began d wooing proper...But I had a gf then and she knew, cause they schooled in the same area.

Enough greenlight tho'...
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]ℓoℓ you guys And Your comments are Jez So Funny cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Clemzy16(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2014
Yeah, I've had girls woo me in the past. Guess what, I played along and gets dumped afterwards. S'hit happens!!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Clemzy16(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Listen up guys!! The wrong girls will always come to you. You have to search for the right one yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: eww, so this thread later made FP...eyaa..where are my peeps, najaboiy,tosyne2much,Mizmycoli,valmunich,Tallesty,yungchop,cooljoe,karschisbarbie,Neldrizzy, and the rest. We did it. Yeah, we made FP, thank y,all for making it happen. God bless u.
yeah I love it when I saw it on FP too grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Sholly53: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Yes sha.. Simple case.. She be mami-water
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ShakurM(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: where are doz handsome dudes, naijaboiy, Tallesty, Neldrizzy, cooljoe, valmunich and d rest dat re here. I knw a girl must have wooed you in one way or the other, come share jare, though i'd soon share mine..lets have fun. Lol
*suspicious* Gay? undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2014
Tallesty1: I 4 be d 4st to comment if I wanted to.

But people wey know me here will begin think say I dey bragg.

*MODIFIED*

It feels good when a babe woos you but you gotta use ur head. Don't just fall yakata because nah woman dey woo you. If you like her then take over the wooing from her and pretend you didn't notice all that she's been doing. It restores their ego.

But if you don't like her then be open and straightforward. Don't play them cause they don't easily let go and she may harm herself.

Another thing is these babes that have guts to woo a guy are not always reliable. They port any moment they see a better guy. So have that at the back of your mind.

While you are enjoying the relationship, try to get heart-repairing kits because the possibility of you getting dumped is high.

*from experience*
may you live long my broda

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2014
what's this thing doing on the home page? sad So a girl wooed me and I'll come to NL and share the exprience? Joke of the day... *unfollows thread*
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Lol, funny topic. But this is kiss and tell and its not good, pls avoid it.

From the things I have been experiencing, I really respect ladies for being able to control themselves and make a decision to date one guy cos its not easy when u have numerous guys coming to ask u out as a lady; especially d pretty ones.

But I don't know if its the way guys are wired or sth- when a guy get numerous ladies showing interest in him directly or indirectly, it makes him get confused, scared and nervous, especially if u are....and matured.

My experience on this is becoming numerous, and its kinda scary cos u don't even know what they are after- looks, your little change, blasphemy/blackmail, planned mission or just to test your level of morality.

To exposed/spoilt teenage boys, its fun to have girls chasing after them n wooing them- I had enough of it back then as a teenager, but to an adult guy or man who has approached marital age n has some qualities most ladies desire in a hubby, its always scary n makes u become suspicious of ladies in general!

The best thing that can happen to any guy or what most mature guys pray for is to get a YES from at least 95% of ladies they chase/woo/toast and not being chased by women.

Pls ladies, don't woo a guy directly, instead find his interest and give him enough glaring green light to bait him n lure him into doing the direct wooing.

If u just came across him in a situation u guys won't meet again, make your green light glaring via- a hi, charming smile (all men melt @the smile of a strange pretty woman towards themsmiley), etc. If he fails to respond, sorry, move on he isn't into u or he's shy n can't handle the attention.

Pls n pls don't woo any mature guy directly cos it will most likely not end well.

Give him glaring green lights but pls when he follows ur green light and makes the move, don't go forming hard-to-get cos most mature guys will be pissed off n may end up disliking u forever! Flow with him when he makes move after your green lighting but don't form hard-to-get and make things difficult for him, my little advice.

But then, guys pls avoid kiss and tell, its a ridiculous act to do!! Stop bragging about ladies that wooed u or those u had affairs with, it speaks ill of u as a guy and makes u loose charm/respect, pls desist from any form of kiss-and-tell.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 01emek(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Joniboi: You are not ok at all.
cry
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Nobleval: what's this thing doing on the home page? sad So a girl wooed me and I'll come to NL and share the exprience? Joke of the day... *unfollows thread*
its really a ridiculous act! Only teenage boys and school boys will do that, and its very bad!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Beennkumar(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
Ohh
I'm so sorry
I was waiting for you but you didnt show up sad
So i left

How are you this morning?smiley
I'm sorry too.

I'm good and you? smiley

I'm about to make breakfast for us. wink
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2014
ShakurM: *suspicious* Gay? undecided
Bro its too early for that, good morning
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Nobleval: what's this thing doing on the home page? sad So a girl wooed me and I'll come to NL and share the exprience? Joke of the day... *unfollows thread*
Bar bye

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by vega84(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Yes it has happend a couple of times .I was glad and felt good abt it ! I respect those bold gals till 2morw! #vegayarns#
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by YourCrush: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was really happy, while it lasted.
Did u check ur HIV status after then? Just asking

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / He Is Too Shy / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.