Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84284 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Acidosis(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Joavid:

The only thing untold to you is that they never lived long enough together for her to conceive.
And she wouldn't want to have a basta.rd.

And body no be wood. Am so darn sure the husband was cheating too.
but na she carry the shame na

Now her swag and bride price don reduce... her market don fall small

If women must retaliate by cheating on a cheating husband, they should always remember that na woman dey carry the shame pass. A rich randy guy can still get married to a decent woman, but it will take grace, pity and extreme love for a dude to fall flawlessly with Ini Edo now that we all read about her divorce stories and s €xcapades with the Island dude, mr governor, and how some girls flog her to coma in Obalende Lagos grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by tokaiki: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

SAVE THAT FOR RELIGIOUS FOLKS.A MAN CHEATS ON ME IT'S EITHER I GET A DIVORCE OR GET A LOVER cool

The former should do 'cos the latter makes you a cheat too. Two wrongs will not make a right.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
buskie13:
Lol....you're harsh....nothing personal jare.... grin...but where did u get ur statistics from?
I GOT THE STATISTICS FROM THE SOCIETY.JUST LOOK.AROUND Uwink

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sunshinelady:
I feel so sorry & sad for Ini. Such a humble innocent girl wen she acted 'worlds apart'. I know its because she didn't conceive dats y d inlaws are all against her. I pray she repents (if she's bad) & find a man who will love & her , & whom she will bear plenty children with, Amen
qualities of a real woman from a home,well said.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by kullozone(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
LesbianBoy:
I kinda blame the man though. Because any sensible man won't marry an actress(especially the nigerian ones). As far as i am concerned, they are all LOOSE especially GENEVIEVE NNAJI.
Btw i also heard a president of one of the west africa countries also fuCcked ini edo ''kini''! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mtcheeeeew!!
wetin concern Genevieve for dis matter now?
wat r u by d way?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sunshinelady:
I feel so sorry & sad for Ini. Such a humble innocent girl wen she acted 'worlds apart'. I know its because she didn't conceive dats y d inlaws are all against her. I pray she repents (if she's bad) & find a man who will love & her , & whom she will bear plenty children with, Amen

You can't change the colour of a leopard, she is a nymphomanic.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by sinokingz(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
ednut1:
which nigerian actress is nt a runz gal
chioma chukwuka
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ad84ada(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

MEN ARE ALSO FATHERS,ISN'T FATHERHOOD ALSO HONOURABLE
if you can choose one. Which of your parent would you rather have cheat?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
repogirl:
Why in the world did she get married when she wasn't ready to stick to the marriage?

My paddy how far long time also as for the post, well a lot of people think Marriage is about Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Gowns the guest visiting they forget that Marriage starts when the doors are closed and no one is looking. All those money gone also alot of people focus on the wrong attributes marrying a woman because she's beautiful. God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by arsetalks(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
She is a cheat? Fine girls can f*ck up. Why she no cheat come my side?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
ednut1:

Not sure who is silly you or your 43 likes, just because one person cheats doesn't mean all have to, Joke Silva nko please refrain from generalization only small minded people do that am sure you're not

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

ACCORDING TO THEM MEN SHOULD CHEAT AND WONEN SHOULD KEEP TAKING THEIR BULLSHIIT.DON'T THEY KNOW THAT NOT EVERYWOMAN IS DUMB gringrin

BY THE WAY,THIS GUY CHEATED ON HIS EX WIFE TO MARRY INI,KARMA IS INDEED A BXTCH gringrin AND I CAN BET MY LIFE ON THE FACT THAT THE HUSBAND MUST HAVE CHEATED ALSOwink

Sista am nt praying 4 dis to happen to u,but frm all indications,it seemz u gon b booted outta yo marriage in reality...

Characteristics of men #LiveWithIt
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ad84ada(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. What a useless excuse!
useless? Your opinion though but be true to yourself. If one of your parent will cheat. I bet you wont want it to be you mum. Motherhood has something about it. Mind you its not that am endorsing cheating itself but a woman is special. Something our women have failed to realise. Cheers.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

SAVE THAT FOR RELIGIOUS FOLKS.A MAN CHEATS ON ME IT'S EITHER I GET A DIVORCE OR GET A LOVER

Too wrongs don't make a right.

If a man cheats on you that is not a ticket to do same but a sure sign to call it quits.

A cheating wife still leaves a sour taste in the mouth than a cheating husband.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ad84ada(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

MEN ARE ALSO FATHERS,ISN'T FATHERHOOD ALSO HONOURABLE
I totally agree with you.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Gold419(f): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
enkay4love:
[color=#990000][/color]. Yes..agreed that Akwa Ibom was an offshoot of Cross River in '87,so does that still make them Efiks,rather than the Ibibios that they are,after 27 yrs of seperation? Anyways,carry out a thorough research on the morality of Calabar women & u'll realise that the true born Calabar women are'nt as promiscous as u think,rather it's non-indegenes claiming Calabar indegened are the promisquity pros.So much about Calabar women promisquity,am tired!
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Dmentor(f): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
The in-laws should tell us the main reason...childlessness. Once a woman has no child, the in-laws will do everything possible to end the marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by buskie13(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

I GOT THE STATISTICS FROM THE SOCIETY.JUST LOOK.AROUND Uwink
oh...tnx sha
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Gold419(f): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ini is from Akwa ibom and ibibio tribe, mind you, dnt get ur self confuse, Efiks edi mbakara
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by littlemistress: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote from christopher123]. You've been noticed.., now run along..little boy

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by smartigo: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!
I like your point. Will you cheat on your husband to make your statement real for once.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
pcguru1:

Not sure who is silly you or your 43 likes, just because one person cheats doesn't mean all have to, Joke Silva nko please refrain from generalization only small minded people do that am sure you're not
and ur more silly because ur brain cant comprehend tins. my comment is a question. fool
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=saponification post=26905655]Only God in heaven knows d truth about reasons for their divorce. But if Ini actually cheated then too bad.whether we(ladies) like it or not, mojority of men cheat on their wives(n some wives cheat too) but then it does not justify we. Wives to cheat too cos when a father flirts in a marriage,it may not affect d children's moral upbringin but when a mother flirts,it will surely affect the children's moral(especially d daughters). So my point is-mothers let's forget whatever our hubby does in terms of cheatin n think of our kids n d examplary life we need to set for them.that is what makes us mothers. Talkin about distant marriage,I must say it takes d grace of God and high uncompromisable value to stay faithful when hubby stays abroad.I am talkin from experience here.my hubby stays abroad n at times I don't see him for close to 2 yrs.but in d end its about knowin d right tin to do before God n man n decidin to do it nomata how hard.God help our marriages.[/quot]my dear u lied.are u tryin to say dt women cant stay comfortably without for years without sex?.even as have stayed fr years without any sexual intercourse.i think most women re too fuckin loose]

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ManTiger(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
ednut1:
Help me ask dem o...
From North to South to West to East... Even the upcoming ones are seeing bitching as part of their career.
You remember bose akanmu and one Halima... I've seen their vids.
I only pity the miserable guy that will ended up proposing to them. grin
ednut1:
Help me ask dem o... Bose Akanmu is the best BJ giver grin its unbelievable she's not un

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
It very easy to know those Naija women that are unapologetic cheats on NL. Just read their diabolical comments. SMH
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
saponification:
Only God in heaven knows d truth about reasons for their divorce. But if Ini actually cheated then too bad.whether we(ladies) like it or not, mojority of men cheat on their wives(n some wives cheat too) but then it does not justify we. Wives to cheat too cos when a father flirts in a marriage,it may not affect d children's moral upbringin but when a mother flirts,it will surely affect the children's moral(especially d daughters). So my point is-mothers let's forget whatever our hubby does in terms of cheatin n think of our kids n d examplary life we need to set for them.that is what makes us mothers. Talkin about distant marriage,I must say it takes d grace of God and high uncompromisable value to stay faithful when hubby stays abroad.I am talkin from experience here.my hubby stays abroad n at times I don't see him for close to 2 yrs.but in d end its about knowin d right tin to do before God n man n decidin to do it nomata how hard.God help our marriages.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by instaforexngr(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

If a man cheats on his wife and impregnates another woman.
We know who is responsible for the pregnancy
but
If a woman cheats on her husband and get pregnant in the process,
who would she say is responsible for her pregnancy?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
And how does this pay in the N2m i need into my account on wed. morning? E no concern me abeg.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by jutah(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
LesbianBoy:
I kinda blame the man though. Because any sensible man won't marry an actress(especially the nigerian ones). As far as i am concerned, they are all LOOSE especially GENEVIEVE NNAJI.
Btw i also heard a president of one of the west africa countries also fuCcked ini edo ''kini''! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please do NOT talk about MY Genevieve like that. I can forget other nonsense you've spilled out but not that. Genny is my girl, she'll always be. To be fore warned is to be fore armed. You're warned!
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

If you dont like it that way, then become a man in ur next life. Men rule!
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
RedBenson:

If you dont like it that way, then become a man in ur next life. Men rule!
shocked shocked
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=saponification post=26905655]Only God in heaven knows d truth about reasons for their divorce. But if Ini actually cheated then too bad.whether we(ladies) like it or not, mojority of men cheat on their wives(n some wives cheat too) but then it does not justify we. Wives to cheat too cos when a father flirts in a marriage,it may not affect d children's moral upbringin but when a mother flirts,it will surely affect the children's moral(especially d daughters). So my point is-mothers let's forget whatever our hubby does in terms of cheatin n think of our kids n d examplary life we need to set for them.that is what makes us mothers. Talkin about distant marriage,I must say it takes d grace of God and high uncompromisable value to stay faithful when hubby stays abroad.I am talkin from experience here.my hubby stays abroad n at times I don't see him for close to 2 yrs.but in d end its about knowin d right tin to do before God n man n decidin to do it nomata how hard.God help our marriages.[/quot]my dear u lied.are u tryin to say dt women cant stay comfortably without for years without sex?.even as have stayed fr years without any sexual intercourse.i think most women re too loose]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.