Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84264 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
shocked shocked

Any visible comment?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
delishpot:

Isnt it sweet to be a man? You just lay burden on other peoples backs cos they are women. Burden you will throw fits for if they dare put half of it on your own back.
To be man sweet o. Just like a slave master can say eh, why do slaves want to wine and dine like us? Forgetting their place as slaves and as muslim men will lock up women and say how dare women demand for freedom have they forgotten their place? Or how Boko haram and Isis say how dare chrisrians in the land want to openly pray to their God and wanting equal treatment on our land? Have they forgetten their place? Yet if they are treated the same, its going to be WAR.
looool....intelligent satire.Some males are just wicked and dum.

11 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!
what is this one sayin? Are u high on sp3rm?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by kzokul(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Dnt u knw b4 dt d tin wey dey collect dey bad pass d tin wey dey gv......
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
sauceny:
Before she started acting,i have known her at apapa.....Gurl is wild like a wild dog,my guy even had his own share of her ****y lipsrsealed

In-laws ain't lying lipsrsealed

Tah! Liars shall go to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
eleko1:
sad grin sadShe's trying to put wool in our eyes with her'' irresponsible difference''She better shut her trap b4 the maximum damage.yeye celebrate.

Bros, u obviously and seriously need reading glasses. Even if na full microscope u wan dey use, abeg do. Everybody is seeing "irreconcilable differences", but ur own na "irresponsible differences" u dey see. Smh!

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
I just wish people who regard themselves as human beings can open their eyes and see the pit falls of polygamy. Males here are using solomon and david as their mentors. But was it not solomon whose extreme lust for women made him dum enough to follow those same women to worship demons? was it not david's lust for women that led him to sleep with a married woman,pregnanted her and then planned her husband's death? Look at any society where polygamy is rampant- It's always as backward as ever. Polygamy is a disgusting practice and it breeds doom!

I will advise any male who is trying to play smart not to use the key and padlock nonsense to defend male infidelity because in reality men are not keys and women are not padlocks(except you want to justify rrape). If so, then try mating and getting married to a padlock.....nice try but very lame.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin

The husband is funny sha; the probability that an actress will cheat on her husband is 1. Even Omotola cannot deny that.
Bro, an actress is like every other female out there, the only difference is that any negative thing they do is blown out of proportion cos they are in limelight. D average married females out there cheat on their man and only few persons or nobody gets to hear abt it. I'm sure u must have had a girlfrnd dat cheated on u, biko, was she an actress? Infidelity happens everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by azpekuliar: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fit2Rule:

.... until he gets too old to "stir the soup"...

The above really cracked me up. cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Acidosis(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
jennypinky:

Bro, an actress is like every other female out there, the only difference is that any negative thing they do is blown out of proportion cos they are in limelight. D average married females out there cheat on their man and only few persons or nobody gets to hear abt it. I'm sure u must have had a girlfrnd dat cheated on u, biko, was she an actress? Infidelity happens everywhere.
Are you an actress?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Godfullsam(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=berem post=26888257]When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Will you just sharap ya mouth!
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Misogynist2014(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
sandijey:

I am just laughing. See how painful it is to them because it's a woman cheating. The same pain they are feeling is the same pain a woman feels. See how some of them are even justifying why men should cheat. I am just reading a lot of bull shit. People trying to colour what is wrong and even quote stories from the bible. This same bible have stories of how strange women messed up great men of God. The funny thing is that women now cheat as much as men do. Many of the guys commenting who have wives or gfs will be shocked to know that they are being cheated on.

Don't ever compare our parent's days to now. Our mothers stayed in an unhappy home because they could not sustain themselves and their children alone but if they had another chance they would have taken it. Why are women struggling to get Jobs and be independent? it's not only because they want to support their man or the family, It's also because women are tired of taking shit from men. The good thing is it has made women have options. The bad thing is that it has made women less patient and allergic to bullshit unlike our mothers. No woman can ever be ok wiv a Cheating spouse likewise no man. For years men have been cheating on women and it has become acceptable, now women are doing it back and the men are writing poem. All this things men are doing is what gave rise to feminism. Why should u go to church and take a vow to uphold your marriage and then u break that vow by cheating. The worst is when they take a Second wife. We should stop hiding under its a man's world. As far as I am concerned. If you do anything that would make a person cry and feel low and victimised, then that thing must be wrong. Period. What ini did is bad. But it serves the husband right. His former wife will be having a good laugh.
Hail Sandijey! She has just spoken like a fööl. I keep telling peeps not to get married to people with amputated pènìs; its bondage. They will never hear. As for me, I will (if I ever have) cheat on my wife a million times, so far she doesn't bring STD and bastards home, she has the right to fück her dry meat anywhere she wants.

That sounds manly, doesn't it? This is my MANsplanation. I have never seen a man make a mistake before; therefore, let a man be right and a woman wrong. MABTW!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Acidosis:

Are you an actress?
A scriptwriter and an aspiring film maker.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Boss13: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

THE UNFORTUNATE THING IS THAT MANY NAIJA WOMEN PUT UP WITH THAT NONSENSEembarassedIF MORE WOMEN CHANGE THEIR MINDSET THINGS WILL GET BETTER cool

You sound young and stubborn. Age, experience and time will humble you. Please don't cheat on and if you must do, don't get caught and if you are caught, ensure you are comfortable on your own and not living of your husband so that you do not feel the pain that much. Also remember that those friends that would encourage you to cheat and support your cheating habit would laugh you when it boomerangs.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by dealslip(f): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
even people who are cheating as they are typing these comments go follow abuse Ini Edo. He without sin should cast the first stone.

One unknown and unverified blogger says some anonymous in laws, south south governor, friends and boyfriends said she cheated, then it confirms that she cheated.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by mcocolok(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Maser:
Is anyone surprised this marriage ended in a mess? Rewind back to how they got married. Philip Ehiagwina was formerly married to a woman who brought him to America and had children for him. When he met Ini, he heartlessly abandoned his wife in her hour of need and married her. Recall that then it was a big story in the media as his former wife fought bitterly with tears to keep her family together. Philip and Ini ridiculed her and smiled to the altar. Today is karma time if you like.
For those of you heartless girls and men out there, if you build the foundation of you marriage on wickedness, the devil will be the chairman. What you sow, you reap. Its payback time people. Just google philip ehiagwina and the story of that time will pop up. People may forget but God and internet does not forget. It still beats me how these people act movies but fail to learn from the stories.

GOD BLESS YOU... AND JUST FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH AND WORDS OF WISDOM, ANYTHING YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON SHALL PROSPER...

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Anthonychidi(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
She's a cheerful giver...
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Misogynist2014(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
jennypinky:

It is when goats start killing lions and when butterflies start swimming in water. Then and only then would women become wise. cry

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
jennypinky:

A scriptwriter and an aspiring film maker.
That's great.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
but den, for a woman to b a serial cheat z really a bad thing..wah I paid for now bcm for d public. .shioor
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by sapele914(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Good i've been targeting her for a minute,now that it's official she has busted up with that self-servicer it's time to make a move.i need me some of that her huge don-key ass and some of that Mike Adenuga Glo money.Naija here i come.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Rotenthic(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
I thought you support polygamy?
Is this not it?
Man wants to marry another wife against the wish of his first wife and all she gets is take it or leave,
Then seeing as she won't agree he went ahead and married his new wife nonetheless.
Now you're saying it is shameful.

Now you agree polygamy is shameful?
Because as at the time of his marriage to ini,the first wife claimed they were still legally married hence her tears

tintingz:
If this is true, then they both deserve the karma.

This is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
koyyes:

Read my comment again, this time slowly. Males are born, MEN are made/groomed. If you think my comment applies to all males,then you lack comprehensive skills. If i'm a mere woman,who the hell are you to prove you are in any way better than me?

Look at the username. It's a troll. Don't feed it.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by drealnamdy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
I jst hav one word for ini edo...dat calabar geh

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
MissMeiya:

Look at the username. It's a troll. Don't feed it.
looooool.......okidoki missmeiya.....
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Mavrick2012: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:
INI EDO MOVE ON JOOR.THE GUY CHEATED ON HIS WIFE TO MARRY HER.NOW INI CHEATS ON HIM TOO.ISN'T KARMA A BXTCHwink

AS FOR THE GUYS INSULTING HER,THERE IS NO GURANTEE THAT THE HUSBAND ALSO DIDN'T CHEAT.CUZ AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED 95%OF NAIJA GUYS AND 75%OF NAIJA GIRLS CHEAT cool
anty,that you cheat doesnot make "75% of naija girls cheat"

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.