Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. (13650 Views)

Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

For a girl that wants to frustrate with love by force Of course no body here knows her na. I sent the conversation to some people she has been lying to, telling them I said I don't want her again yet I have been disturbing her, asking for her number. I have treated her with respect in the past but I discoverd that this is someone who is not even worth any form of respect. There is this animal that you can say almost killed because of an offense but turn around, you'll see it committing that offense again. Its a goat. That's how her behaviour has been. I guess u need to read through the thread again.
Things happen... When a couple break up, neither one of them will wanna accept that they were at fault.
As long as you were cool while dating her, you shouldn't be bothered about what she tells people.
She'll paint you black to hide her faults but remain calm. You have nothing to prove to her or anyone she has lied to about you.
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by f00ls and accepted by idiots.

3 Likes

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by stan241(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
op ur ex can be compared to the character of uzo(crazy eyes)in OITNB....cray cray....stay away as in far away
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
to show us a woman's begging him... So childish undecided

Begging me! Sorry you got it wrong. I showed you a man frustrating my life. If you read the conversation very well, you'll see places when she was more or else telling me ' we are still on'. You'll also read the place she said the relationship started by 'force' and you'll see the place she said 'wetin dey do you self? I luv you pass al these one wey u dey do'. Now ask yourself. Is that begging? NO. She aint begging me but out to frustrate me. And I sense her next plan is to trap me with pregnancy. You can see she asked me if missed if I miss and I told her ' I moved on' but she wanted me to tell her I missed her by force when I didn't. Now you can see she is not begging me but frustrating me through self-imposition on me. For your information, the whole lasted for less than 3 months so you should not think bleep her tire and I wan dump. So don't just assume. Read the conversation word for word.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by CANTICLES: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Pls this is not a case of using and dumping. You can see in the thread where she herself said the relationship started by force. Its a case of what I don't want but she trying to force herself on the next available guy around which is me. Its not even about whoever she has asked sex with or not. There is something like that in the conversation where I told her that even if she don be ashewo be4, ..but the real issue she is too familiar around my place of work in which her own father even told her to avoid that place and to let go of any amount.... It was that my office environment she went to fight a particular in a salon over an hairstyle that had a problem just few days later. Bro, I wasn't gonna settle for such. That's not the kind of woman who I want: a very stubborn person.
Moreover all along, I have across people like you who try to tell me if I luv her,
! My Broda I Understand You so much .. She is worst, am only tryin to advise our girls to change
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
ronald4lif:
I don't get it really, shouldn't a girl profess her love to a guy? What if it were you in her position will you still consider yourself to be desperate etc. I see little or nothing wrong in her actions, its obvious she's in love and it takes loads of courage for a girl to do such. I understand you're in a relationship and don't want her which is plausible for an average guy who would have taken advantage of her thereby cheating on his babe but I don't think she deserves to be berated. Its no crime of hers she's in love with you or is it?

I don't think you read the conversation. Ok you luv someone hu doesn't feel the relationship aint working. Must you now force urself on him. Read my comments
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by omega2128(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
well, Be a man and stop asking about who is feeding her info about you- if she is your ex, pls let everything about her be put behind you as well.
Sit her down and talk senses into her head about reasons you will never ever marry her. Let her know better men are waitin for her and you don't want to waste her time by lying to her.
I can't blame Eni, life is crazy. Desperation takes best decision out of sight. It happened to me, so i know what i'm talking about. I wish you two best of luck in life journey
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by ronald4lif(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

I don't think you read the conversation. Ok you luv someone hu doesn't feel the relationship aint working. Must you now force urself on him. Read my comments

Normally, its not must one force themselves on others if the person ain't interested but this girl is in love, people do worst things for love. You have a right not to want her and she do also have a right to fall in love with you lol
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Bro no be matter of de koko. The girl dey look for last chance marriage with some kind promising and quiet young man after she don fool around reach the age of 32. And when man con realise say na last chance kind guy, I had to take that pragmatic action.
32 years! Eyah. What i see is a girl obsessed with her ex. Quite pathetic

What caused the split?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarthaK:

Things happen... When a couple break up, neither one of them will wanna accept that they were at fault.
As long as you were cool while dating her, you shouldn't be bothered about what she tells people.
She'll paint you black to hide her faults but remain calm. You have nothing to prove to her or anyone she has lied to about you.
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by f00ls and accepted by idiots.

Martha, there has never been anything cool while I was dating her. In short, she called my atten to it the day the relationship was a month old but the was that the then 1 month relation had already gone through turbulence because I have had to hear nasty things but the first time I confronted her, she initially denied having anything with anybody around my force but later said she is just close to some people. The second time another case happened during that one month, she started begging me not to end the relationship. But thr deal is throughout the relationship that only lasted for like 3 months, ugly issues keep raising their heads. So, was there anything cool in that?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
ronald4lif:

Normally, its not must one force themselves on others if the person ain't interested but this girl is in love, people do worst things for love. You have a right not to want her and she do also have a right to fall in love with you lol

Yeah she has a right love me but not to frustrate me I guess. Girl wey don ask me when I go con see her parents to formalise marriage process. Person dey look for where to keep her head, you dey talk about love. I have been able to learn that in relationship, tolerance should be considered first b4 love because when you are able to tolerate her, then you'll not have much problems. Well, the deal is that I couldn't tolerate the ugly issues she has with people around. So?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Oh sure it happened although she was always forming 'marriage first' but I succeeded once but it didn't last at all. So it was more like there was no free-will sex but after I broke up with her, she con tell me say make I con do fully since we never really did it while we dated and secondly, she doesn't know when the chance will come again. So we bleeped deeply that day. Some days after na hin she con say make we be 'friends with benefits'.
Na you use your hand find trouble. You have negative reports about her, you broke up with her and yet you still went back to sleep with her. Am i missing something here??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
ronald4lif:

Yeah she has a right love me but not to frustrate me I guess. Girl wey don ask me when I go con see her parents to formalise marriage process. Person dey look for where to keep her head, you dey talk about love. I have been able to learn that in relationship, tolerance should be considered first b4 love because when you are able to tolerate her, then you'll not have much problems. Well, the deal is that I couldn't tolerate the ugly issues she has with people around. Because people keep shouting luv every now and then, that's why we have so many broken marriages because the issue of tolerance was not properly sorted. As a result, they are not able bear little little ugly cases. Therefore, they break up. Tolerance should be placed above luv cos love is only possible with God.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Etetejake(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
omoshelwa:
This is really something.

One would have agreed she is a courageous female by proffesing her love for you which many women can't do but the reverse is the case especially when you have told her point blank that you can't date her. A desperate woman could be a dangerous one too. Make sure you terminate all means of contact between you two but don't be too aggresive while doing it brother. Only God knows what she can do.

You have already done the right thing by blocking her and all the stuffs you said you did buh really brother, you said she was known to be a sex maniac, why then did she deny you sex and told you that would be after marriage? I was expecting her to jump at ur offer.

in order to make him believe she is not a sex maniac

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Etetejake(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
omoshelwa:
This is really something.

One would have agreed she is a courageous female by proffesing her love for you which many women can't do but the reverse is the case especially when you have told her point blank that you can't date her. A desperate woman could be a dangerous one too. Make sure you terminate all means of contact between you two but don't be too aggresive while doing it brother. Only God knows what she can do.

You have already done the right thing by blocking her and all the stuffs you said you did buh really brother, you said she was known to be a sex maniac, why then did she deny you sex and told you that would be after marriage? I was expecting her to jump at ur offer.

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by philo20(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
menhhh.....d gal funny ooo..think she love d guy...
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ishilove:

Na you use your hand find trouble. You have negative reports about her, you broke up with her and yet you still went back to sleep with her. Am i missing something here??

There was re-occurrence of those ugly issues we've had and I told her I have had enough. She den told me that I owed her two things that I should give her and she'll go. I asked what those things were but she said she'd only tell when we see. So she came to my place. You know what those two things were?
I once promised her a phone. She said I should buy it and then since we never really had sex, I should give her sex because she doesn't know when she'd get it again. I asked if I could chose one of the options but she said it had to be the bleeping. So I did it. In fact, she pulled her cloth herself and even removed my cloth herself. And she left all to call say we should still be friends but not on dating terms this time around but friends with benefits. Na hin I flair up say I no dey do anything wit am again. See where I find myself?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Etetejake:

I never said she was a sex maniac. I was not just satisfied with the prevailing issues in the surrounding environment. I even advised her to accept love from another environment entirely. I knew there was this ex of hers still disturbing her and then another one in ibadan but she no wan gree commot for that environment. Don't misquote me to have issues with other guys disturbing my girl o. So far she still dey with me and keep other guys away, am ok. In short, e no good make woman no see disturbers o.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by BaddieKay(f): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
the guy is kinda enjoying all that long gist...i even got upset @some point reading all d craps 4rm eni.

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by lawrenceunaa: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
wow this post almost filled a page can believe I read it all

but op DAT gal too desperate no give her chance
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
omega2128:
well, Be a man and stop asking about who is feeding her info about you- if she is your ex, pls let everything about her be put behind you as well.
Sit her down and talk senses into her head about reasons you will never ever marry her. Let her know better men are waitin for her and you don't want to waste her time by lying to her.
I can't blame Eni, life is crazy. Desperation takes best decision out of sight. It happened to me, so i know what i'm talking about. I wish you two best of luck in life journey

No ooo bro. You got that place wrong. What happend was that after I broke up with her, she called, screaming at me on the phone that I should warn my girlfriend to stop disturbing her. She claimed someone was calling her and threatening her to leave her man alone but with private number. Days after she called again that the person's phone has displayed that she used the number to search for the person on facebook and it displayed the person's picture. She now said the person actually works in my office that the person said she was jealous when she knew that myself and the eni in question were dating each other because she wanted me for herself. Now for her to reveal who the person is, she wouldn't. That's the person I was actually asking her to reveal but I discovered that it was all lies. She only used the ploy to seek my attention. You get?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
my guy i can c u have no feelings for this lady. is all good. i want to know this ugly issues is that she sleeps around? thanks
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

There was re-occurrence of those ugly issues we've had and I told her I have had enough. She den told me that I owed her two things that I should give her and she'll go. I asked what those things were but she said she'd only tell when we see. So she came to my place. You know what those two things were?
I once promised her a phone. She said I should buy it and then since we never really had sex, I should give her sex because she doesn't know when she'd get it again. I asked if I could chose one of the options but she said it had to be the bleeping. So I did it. In fact, she pulled her cloth herself and even removed my cloth herself. And she left all to call say we should still be friends but not on dating terms this time around but friends with benefits. Na hin I flair up say I no dey do anything wit am again. See where I find myself?
Haaa, Yoomi! E sora gidi gan. Haba, how can you make such a silly mistake?

Oda, next time be very careful and wise.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
intbizoil:
my guy i can c u have no feelings for this lady. is all good. i want to know this ugly issues is that she sleeps around? thanks

So I heard bro but it could have been in the past. the deal of the matter is that the allegation against her of having an affiar is with people that are known to me. I asked her of what she has with few pple around but she said she is close to the. These people are bosses at my office. By the time you are close to about 3 of my bosses, your level don pass my own na. No be so? In the course of the relationship, she has reported me to two of them that I accused her of dating the. I have to apologise to this people and explained my position which they reasoned with me. So I feel its better to just severe all ties with her.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ishilove:

Haaa, Yoomi! E sora gidi gan. Haba, how can you make such a silly mistake?

Oda, next time be very careful and wise.

Yeah you see that she's desperate to see me but am determined not to see her again.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Safari29: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Well bro from all indications I ll say this girl loves you so much. I bet you ll miss her after she might have moved on nd u don't a suitable chick yet. people do stupid things when they are in love.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Safari29:
Well bro from all indications I ll say this girl loves you so much. I bet you ll miss her after she might have moved on nd u don't a suitable chick yet. people do stupid things when they are in love.

Goodluck to her.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Rapsainot(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Begging me! Sorry you got it wrong. I showed you a man frustrating my life. If you read the conversation very well, you'll see places when she was more or else telling me ' we are still on'. You'll also read the place she said the relationship started by 'force' and you'll see the place she said 'wetin dey do you self? I luv you pass al these one wey u dey do'. Now ask yourself. Is that begging? NO. She aint begging me but out to frustrate me. And I sense her next plan is to trap me with pregnancy. You can see she asked me if missed if I miss and I told her ' I moved on' but she wanted me to tell her I missed her by force when I didn't. Now you can see she is not begging me but frustrating me through self-imposition on me. For your information, the whole lasted for less than 3 months so you should not think bleep her tire and I wan dump. So don't just assume. Read the conversation word for word.
em jeez saying my own o..... Bec

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Dwady(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Jeez!
Hiii
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dwady:
Hiii

Hiii smiley
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by udemzyudex(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
their two get time naa...

If na me,i for don delete everything about her since.... I only give a second chance when we are still dating,after brk up there is no going back.

90% of girls who cheat will still cheat after you forgive them.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Dwady(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hiii smiley
How you doing?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hiii smiley
helo cutie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.