Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. (13638 Views)

Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
NairaMode:
Such a girl can go the diabolical way against/ for this dude (for love or to harm him).
However, the dude himself seem a bit of a bad boy and "jobless" too.
I don't think one would see a decent, empathetic and loving guy talking like this with an ex. He wouldn't have time for mischief.
My opinion though.

To girls, please know this:
Self pride should be your last coin without which your purse would be entirely empty.

It may have sounded jobless for my chat with her to be so long but this is not chat of an hour now. Its a chat that cuts across about 72 hours. Well, I tot I could convince her but then, it took me time to realise that I was taking to a lady who just wants to get married no matter what. So, I had to pull the plug on her. I think my last statements in the conversation says it all.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

It may have sounded jobless for my chat with her to be so long but this is not chat of an hour now. Its a chat that cuts across about 72 hours. Well, I tot I could convince her but then, it took me time to realise that I was taking to a lady who just wants to get married no matter what. So, I had to pull the plug on her. I think my last statements in the conversation says it all.

Okay now I get.
Lol... You really tried to have even spend 72 hours in that conversation and before even realising it was a waste of time.
I wish you goodspeed bro.

This is off topic bro but if you dont mind, how old is she?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=balaclava post=26905757]1 thing i'm sure will happen if they meet is Sinzu! They'll Sinzu their self.
D length to which Yomi continued d chat shows he's still interested. This level of interest has no problem if he does nt see d lady, bt 1nce he sees the lady the interest will b spiked.
The zeal, playfulness, wittiness, carelessness n ruthlessness with which d lady is communicating with him signifies she'll mk him Sinzu her. It will end in Sinzu sinzu

Sorry 4 the new girlfriend. if u r d 1 dt posted this sorry o.[/quote

Interest! Person wey dey fear me now say I dey para for am. Person wey I don tell face to face say I no fit marry am? No am not interested in her but more or less scared of her that she fit don do juju to charm.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by ronald4lif(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
I don't get it really, shouldn't a girl profess her love to a guy? What if it were you in her position will you still consider yourself to be desperate etc. I see little or nothing wrong in her actions, its obvious she's in love and it takes loads of courage for a girl to do such. I understand you're in a relationship and don't want her which is plausible for an average guy who would have taken advantage of her thereby cheating on his babe but I don't think she deserves to be berated. Its no crime of hers she's in love with you or is it?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
This is really something.

One would have agreed she is a courageous female by proffesing her love for you which many women can't do but the reverse is the case especially when you have told her point blank that you can't date her. A desperate woman could be a dangerous one too. Make sure you terminate all means of contact between you two but don't be too aggresive while doing it brother. Only God knows what she can do.

You have already done the right thing by blocking her and all the stuffs you said you did buh really brother, you said she was known to be a sex maniac, why then did she deny you sex and told you that would be after marriage? I was expecting her to jump at ur offer.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Piloeternity(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hmm...... So lengthy, pls bro u need to be very careful o cos she might want to use charm (ẹsẹ ilé tọ́ọ) in this matter. She's freaking desperate.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Vikky014(f): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Bro no be matter of de koko. The girl dey look for last chance marriage with some kind promising and quiet young man after she don fool around reach the age of 32. And when man con realise say na last chance kind guy, I had to take that pragmatic action.
d girl is desperate bc she hvnt achievd anythn good.a family frnd went for MBBS @ D AGE OF 28 Got married at d age of 35 afta her studies.she is blessd wt 3 brilliant wonderful kids.mind u dt ws her 2nd course afta her first degree in botany.AGE MY FOOT!

4 Likes

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
CANTICLES:
Its Clear the girl av been giving her body to men bcoz of Pre-marital Sex pleasure ! .... Anyway the truth is that MOST MEN WILL TELL YOU THEY CAN NEVER MARRY A GIRL DEY AV HAD SEX WITH ( some do bcoz the girl is pregnant for them, and since they dont love her Dey Cheat On Her !! ) , for many reasons , and one reason is that there is no trust , the guy wonders " if she had sex with me, who else is she having sex with" and vice-versa for the girl too , I tink this thread should let ladies think deeply and stop giving their bodies cheaply ! ( hmm Isa 48:17,18 )

Pls this is not a case of using and dumping. You can see in the thread where she herself said the relationship started by force. Its a case of what I don't want but she trying to force herself on the next available guy around which is me. Its not even about whoever she has asked sex with or not. There is something like that in the conversation where I told her that even if she don be ashewo be4, its not really the matter but the real issue she is too familiar around my place of work in which her own father even told her to avoid that place and to let go of any amount of money they may be owing her. She actually sells mens' clothings and assessories. It was that my office environment she went to fight a particular in a salon over an hairstyle that had a problem just few days later. Bro, I wasn't gonna settle for such. That's not the kind of woman who I want: a very stubborn person.
Moreover all along, I have across people like you who try to tell me if I luv her, I should stick with her when no body really tries to put himself in my shoes. This is a lady who will suddenly come up with lies just because she wants to keep a man that was never her own. She even told me one day that she was frustrated, by me and other occurrencecs around but this time around, she would just run away because she doesn't want to hurt anybody this time. I told that to one of her siblings but she just smiled. All attempt to make them explain that statement have proved abortive. Pls try to be in my shoes b4 u judge me.

2 Likes

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Vikky014:
d girl is desperate bc she hvnt achievd anythn good.a family frnd went for MBBS @ D AGE OF 28 Got married at d age of 35 afta her studies.she is blessd wt 3 brilliant wonderful kids.mind u dt ws her 2nd course afta her first degree in botany.AGE MY FOOT!

Well, no problem. You can wait till 40 if age doesn't matter 2 u.

3 Likes

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Babygal4eva(f): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
I can't read through all the comments so i apologise if this has been answered before... who posted this is it the current girlfriend or the guy himself cause the first page of comments threw me off.

That said this babe comes off as obsessive and really cray cray... maybe you should try talking to her again and make her get you have moved on(if it is the guy that posted, if it is the gf then tell him this maybe) or maybe you have some unfinished business with her... all in all she sounds a bit unbalanced.

It is this kind of people that will end up stalking you your whole life and threaten your family, be firm now or you will have a big problem on your hand in the future.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Piloeternity:
Hmm...... So lengthy, pls bro u need to be very careful o cos she might want to use charm (ẹsẹ ilé tọ́ọ) in this matter. She's freaking desperate.

Thanks, na why I no dey even see am make e no be say she don enter one place wey dem don tell am to go do one tumbo tumbo wey I go fall for. I know her and I know the things I have heard from her mouth in the process of this marriage-at-all cost thing. Thanks bro.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Piloeternity:

Thanks, na why I no dey even see am make e no be say she don enter one place wey dem don tell am to go do one tumbo tumbo wey I go fall for. I know her and I know the things I have heard from her mouth in the process of this marriage-at-all cost thing. What I have come to understand is that they don't like the truth. A relationship that had not even stayed for 2 weeks but has already gone through many issues. I had to tell myself the truth.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by babystathopoulos: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
You biggest flaws was having seex with her after the break up, when you knew you can never marry her..even if it was a free offer..

I had about girls who do crazy things to trap a man, from the conversation that girl is up to something. And you stil much at risk since she knows your office( that's if she really mean to see she can)
My advice, if you storm into her any day, be polite her and don't I mean DON'T go to any lonely place with her(home or place less crowdy) and don't collect any gift from her. If she insist beg to let you be..God help you
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Vikky014(f): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

LEMME TELL U.a MAN shld b a bonus to any single lady out there.she made herslf so cheap.a fullfilld lady career wise dnt act foolishly like ur so called frnd.u will even b d one begging her.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Vikky014(f): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

LEMME TELL U.a MAN shld b a bonus to any single lady out there.she made herslf so cheap.a fullfilld lady career wise dnt act foolishly like ur so called frnd.u will even b d one begging her.mind u i will b 23 by 13th of NOV.AM buildn my career ok?dnt hv time for men of ur type!
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Babygal4eva:
I can't read through all the comments so i apologise if this has been answered before... who posted this is it the current girlfriend or the guy himself cause the first page of comments threw me off.

That said this babe comes off as obsessive and really cray cray... maybe you should try talking to her again and make her get you have moved on(if it is the guy that posted, if it is the gf then tell him this maybe) or maybe you have some unfinished business with her... all in all she sounds a bit unbalanced.

It is this kind of people that will end up stalking you your whole life and threaten your family, be firm now or you will have a big problem on your hand in the future.

Na me post am. I have tried talking to her but for where? That's when she'll start asking me if she's not good enough for a wife. Besides, she always want to use cunning methods to get to me. Talking to her is helpless because she will ask if I don't miss her. Everything is in the conversation. Avoiding her is the only way out now o my brother.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Vikky014:
LEMME TELL U.a MAN shld b a bonus to any single lady out there.she made herslf so cheap.a fullfilld lady career wise dnt act foolishly like ur so called frnd.u will even b d one begging her.

You can say that again mehn. But am not just usually lucky with ladies.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
babystathopoulos:
You biggest flaws was having seex with her after the break up, when you knew you can never marry her..even if it was a free offer..

I had about girls who do crazy things to trap a man, from the conversation that girl is up to something. And you stil much at risk since she knows your office( that's if she really mean to see she can)
My advice, if you storm into her any day, be polite her and don't I mean DON'T go to any lonely place with her(home or place less crowdy) and don't collect any gift from her. If she insist beg to let you be..God help you
Now I know better bro and I'm now wiser. I think ahead now.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Vikky014(f): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

You can say that again mehn. But am not just usually lucky with ladies.
smiley
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Rapsainot(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wonders!!!! Hmm jeez speechless sad
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Wao....dis is huge....why not just block her from your whatsapp...cos u even replying her chats might be giving her a little bit of hope...like say u still angry cos of wa u've heard abt her and all...let her know u r done for real....
Ur very very right. My responding was an attempt to convince her that it won't work but she actually took it that I missed her. I already blocked her though.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
You shouldn't have shared your conversation to half the world. What's the point?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Missonas(f): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
She's chiildish.op how come you allowed your romance get official?kept reading abt ur office.not good!
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Rapsainot(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarthaK:
You shouldn't have shared your conversation to half the world. What's the point?
to show us a woman's begging him... So childish undecided
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Missonas:
She's chiildish.op how come you allowed your romance get official?kept reading abt ur office.not good!

Well, that was the place I actually met her. She sells things like clothes, perfumes etc. I just got transfered to that branch and I discovered that most people in the branch knew her b4 I got there. I wanted to buy some things from her and she promised to bring them so we exchanged contact info.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by jideomowunmi(f): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Ur very very right. My responding was an attempt to convince her that it won't work but she actually took it that I missed her. I already blocked her though.

Lolzzzz....heartbreaker.... tongue tongue
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarthaK:

For a girl that wants to frustrate with love by force Of course no body here knows her na. I sent the conversation to some people she has been lying to, telling them I said I don't want her again yet I have been disturbing her, asking for her number. I have treated her with respect in the past but I discoverd that this is someone who is not even worth any form of respect. There is this animal that you can say almost killed because of an offense but turn around, you'll see it committing that offense again. Its a goat. That's how her behaviour has been. I guess u need to read through the thread again.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
The lady loves you nigga
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by xenaxena(f): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
I read am finish sha....whew!

Shez in loooove*winkz
Jez give her anoda chance bro

Ehn....run for ur dear life....shez desperate nd dangerous
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
to show us a woman's begging him... So childish undecided
I know right! undecided
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Lolzzzz....heartbreaker.... tongue tongue

Lolzzz. Am not a guy who'll just refuse a lady for flimsy excuses but this girl only wants to frustrate my life. If I even marry her self, any small thing, e mean say she go go report for my ogas dem na. See me see trouble na!
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by jideomowunmi(f): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Lolzzz. Am not a guy who'll just refuse a lady for flimsy excuses but this girl only wants to frustrate my life. If I even marry her self, any small thing, e mean say she go go report for my ogas dem na. See me see trouble na!

Buh see....at some point u were actually in love wit her shey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Being A Virgin; Advantages And Disadvantages. / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets / Is Proposing Marriage Over The Phone Silly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.