Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. (13639 Views)

Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by chimerase2: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
OP if u lie, d sango dat would fire u iz still on his 2nd bottle of alomo bitters angry
second bottle kee! Abeg he is on his 5th crate of OOOOh MPA angry

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Ksslib(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2014
That babe has mental problem.

No jokes.

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
kaylechy:
Konji dun finish Emi. Lol! Yomi should pity her biko.
Bro I don wise up o. I no go marry person due to pity. No, I won't do that cos I don't want a lifetime of pity. I want a lifetime of happiness!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by constance500: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2014
Desperate housewife to be grin
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2014
Prettybecca:
Wow! That was a long read...btw, were you snooping on his phone or did he show it to you?
He should block her already, whats the need of all this talk? Very annoying girl, the guy sef get time wella.
Tell him to block her jor!

The person in question is me. I mailed it to my inbox so I can have it for as long as I want even if whatsapp stop existing and I copied to nairaland from my inbox.
Just as you said, I blocked her immediately ended the conversation and even deleted her on bbm.

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by balaclava: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
1 thing i'm sure will happen if they meet is Sinzu! They'll Sinzu their self.
D length to which Yomi continued d chat shows he's still interested. This level of interest has no problem if he does nt see d lady, bt 1nce he sees the lady the interest will b spiked.
The zeal, playfulness, wittiness, carelessness n ruthlessness with which d lady is communicating with him signifies she'll mk him Sinzu her. It will end in Sinzu sinzu

Sorry 4 the new girlfriend. if u r d 1 dt posted this sorry o.

2 Likes

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Waspy(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin Furck me onesome sideways in space grin grin

Thread of the year grin
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by austine4real(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2014
she stll wants his prik... I persive she nids serious f.vcking

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:
Chai....see obsession....i feel d chick sha....some people just don't take rejection quiet well....she shud move on tho.... undecided

Babe, your feeling for the chick shouldn't be born of pity for and indignation agaist me. She actually sells men's wears and assessories. She brought them to my office one and I told her my prefernce and she said she would find a means of getting them across to me. She requested for my pin and she added me. We started talking and from buying, we bcame friends but she was always asking what I wanted sunddenly. B4 I know what's, she began to tell her mama say me no serious when I neba ask am out. In fact, we even got along without me asking her out officially. Small time na she dey ask me 'won't you tell me you love me?' But the hand-falling twist be say she keeps telling me she is close to three of bosses. These three men, I know they are confirmed womaniser!!! And she keeps asking me if the guys at my place of work tell me anything. That actually prompted me to start asking the guys what they know about her because I just got newly transfered to that branch. Mehnnn, I have heard very ugly things which my mind can't bear. Imagine asking up 13, 15 people and giving negative reports. Not just one person gave a good report of her. And she has reported me to two of three of my bosses she said she is close to in which report got to me that I should be careful. I have to apologise to them oo
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by OXCUBA: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Sorry. I don't want the skelewu things cos I discovered I'LL ONLY BE WASTING MY TIME COS I'LL NEVER ASK FOR HER HAND IN MARRIAGE. I actually deleted her on bbm and blocked on whatsapp after the conversation. How u go take say I need skelewu when she asked me if I missed her and I told her sternly that I moved on
THIS YOUR AGAPE LOVE STORY STARTED FROM PART TWO .....
WHERE IS THE PART ONE?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Waspy(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Bro no be matter of de koko. The girl dey look for last chance marriage with some kind promising and quiet young man after she don fool around reach the age of 32 . And when man con realise say na last chance kind guy, I had to take that pragmatic action.
Whayyasay shocked shocked shocked
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by jideomowunmi(f): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Babe, your feeling for the chick shouldn't be born of pity for and indignation agaist me. She actually sells men's wears and assessories. She brought them to my office one and I told her my prefernce and she said she would find a means of getting them across to me. She requested for my pin and she added me. We started talking and from buying, we bcame friends but she was always asking what I wanted sunddenly. B4 I know what's, she began to tell her mama say me no serious when I neba ask am out. In fact, we even got along without me asking her out officially. Small time na she dey ask me 'won't you tell me you love me?' But the hand-falling twist be say she keeps telling me she is close to three of bosses. These three men, I know they are confirmed womaniser!!! And she keeps asking me if the guys at my place of work tell me anything. That actually prompted me to start asking the guys what they know about her because I just got newly transfered to that branch. Mehnnn, I have heard very ugly things which my mind can't bear. Imagine asking up 13, 15 people and giving negative reports. Not just one person gave a good report of her. And she has reported me to two of three of my bosses she said she is close to in which report got to me that I should be careful. I have to apologise to them oo

Wao....dis is huge....why not just block her from your whatsapp...cos u even replying her chats might be giving her a little bit of hope...like say u still angry cos of wa u've heard abt her and all...let her know u r done for real....
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Kezifils(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic Guy be careful o. This type of girl fit come shoot u for ur wedding. And could be stalking u with intent to do u harm mst esp if u re dating someone else. You life or hers won't be safe. Na say we dey 9ja odawise, u get a restraining order
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Kezifils(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2014
When some ladies L♥√, dey L♥√ completely without reserving any for themselves. Thus making them act all crazy in the event of a break up.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by otimothy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
God as my witness i have same issh right now and u wont believe the same lady in my case is omolara as well,though mine is a student who believe frm wateva source say we must marry....
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Bro no be matter of de koko. The girl dey look for last chance marriage with some kind promising and quiet young man after she don fool around reach the age of 32. And when man con realise say na last chance kind guy, I had to take that pragmatic action.
Is that the cause of separation that you can't marry her or what ?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Adeoba10(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
E b like say na local govt dis Yomi dey work, wey make u get time to dey chat early Monday morning

4 Likes

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by kaylechy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yomi, have u bleeped the gal? Yes or No!

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Waspy:
Whayyasay shocked shocked shocked

Yeah u got that right? And am just exactly 3 weeks older than she is.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

The person in question is me. I mailed it to my inbox so I can have it for as long as I want even if whatsapp stop existing and I copied to nairaland from my inbox.
Just as you said, I blocked her immediately ended the conversation and even deleted her on bbm.
wow! I just saw the other part of ur post, mehn, this is really huge.
32yrs old? Had affairs with 3 of your bosses?
This one is a disaster o. I just pray she isnt dangerous like that o cos they can be when desperate. Be careful

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by HopeAtHand: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
I kinda lyk dis thread..it is clearly detached from the regular lie stories i see on NL romance section.

In Nigeria, when a ladies crosses 30yrs of age, and are unmarried, they become desperate.

Some guys i know will still continue fvcking her even when they have no intentions of marriage.

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by chuckdee4(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Men, I would stay well clear of that lady, she reeks of DESPERATION, whatever happened to self pride
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Such a girl can go the diabolical way against/ for this dude (for love or to harm him).
However, the dude himself seem a bit of a bad boy and "jobless" too.
I don't think one would see a decent, empathetic and loving guy talking like this with an ex. He wouldn't have time for mischief.
My opinion though.

To girls, please know this:
Self pride should be your last coin without which your purse would be entirely empty.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Manweysabi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yomi... pray and wachya back...
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by agarawu23(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomi

to me, seems u still want something to do with this gal, the attention u ar giving her is just too much because I blv u have ways u can avoid her totally. why do u kept asking her about the person she dont want to reveal to u? do u still want her back ni? if No, dont bother to ask her anything again.

life is too short to marry the wrong gal. I personally is in two relationship dat I am confused whom to marry and both of them kept telling me I am d one dey most marry. gals knw wat dey want in guy but dey r lacking wat we want. how will I marry a gal n a friend of mine we be telling me the gal is a sex machine and a factory distributor.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by GANDALF1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Some ladies and the boss reporting syndrome. My ex tried that shit with me. Left her without looking back and never explained why I did till date.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by ninovandross(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
That's one obsessed biatch, if na me I for don burn my sim card since
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
kaylechy:
Yomi, have u bleeped the gal? Yes or No!

Oh sure it happened although she was always forming 'marriage first' but I succeeded once but it didn't last at all. So it was more like there was no free-will sex but after I broke up with her, she con tell me say make I con do fully since we never really did it while we dated and secondly, she doesn't know when the chance will come again. So we bleeped deeply that day. Some days after na hin she con say make we be 'friends with benefits'.

2 Likes

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by repogirl(f): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sooo, now that we have read the long chat, what next? What's the reason behind it? What are we to do? If u are serious about ignoring her then block her number and delete her contact!

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
HopeAtHand:
I kinda lyk dis thread..it is clearly detached from the regular lie stories i see on NL romance section.

In Nigeria, when a ladies crosses 30yrs of age, and are unmarried, they become desperate.

Some guys i know will still continue fvcking her even when they have no intentions of marriage.

I told her plainly that I won't marry her o but she will never listen cos she believes she can beg me into marriage. You see how realistic a woman could be?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
repogirl:
Sooo, now that we have read the long chat, what next? What's the reason behind it? What are we to do? If u are serious about ignoring her then block her number and delete her contact!

I did that already but if you note the beginning of the conversation, she said there is nothing I will do that will surprise her. The reason behind bringing here! Ok, I'll ask the godss.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by CANTICLES: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Its Clear the girl av been giving her body to men bcoz of Pre-marital Sex pleasure ! .... Anyway the truth is that MOST MEN WILL TELL YOU THEY CAN NEVER MARRY A GIRL DEY AV HAD SEX WITH ( some do bcoz the girl is pregnant for them, and since they dont love her Dey Cheat On Her !! ) , for many reasons , and one reason is that there is no trust , the guy wonders " if she had sex with me, who else is she having sex with" and vice-versa for the girl too , I tink this thread should let ladies think deeply and stop giving their bodies cheaply ! ( hmm Isa 48:17,18 )

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Being A Virgin; Advantages And Disadvantages. / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets / Is Proposing Marriage Over The Phone Silly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.