Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. (13635 Views)

Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by adorable29(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Omo, shine your eye. This girl dey use you play ten ten. She may not even be in love with you. Just wants you as a safety net for marriage. Especially as you seem like a quiet conservative guy or as they say in our local parlance "guy wey no tear eye". This is the kind of guy she wants to hook. A marriage material....

Seriously, from the chat conversation, fighting and the sleeping around accusations leveled against her, I kinda don't think she is a very decent lady! This convo reminds me how common it is this days, to see the crazy baddoski runs babe being married to the quiet cool tempered guy. This girls know what they want and go for it at all cost!

Finally! Bros Flee! If not, you no go know wetin hit you!
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by kaylechy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
yomanovic:

Oh sure it happened although she was always forming 'marriage first' but I succeeded once but it didn't last at all. So it was more like there was no free-will sex but after I broke up with her, she con tell me say make I con do fully since we never really did it while we dated and secondly, she doesn't know when the chance will come again. So we bleeped deeply that day. Some days after na hin she con say make we be 'friends with benefits'.

Bro, free that babe. If u dare enter in2 a serious r/ship or marriage things with her eh, na so so cry u go ∂εү cry everyday. So beta take off nw...Usain bolt things!!!
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Dwady:
How you doing?

I'm good and you?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Ipledge:
helo cutie

Haha hey hun
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha hey hun
i missed you, i didnt see your message
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2014
Ipledge:
i missed you, i didnt see your message

Message where?

Awh I'm sorry kissI missed ya too
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Message where?

facebook
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Message where?

My eyes are heavy,bed calling
i will be expecting your message
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by holyboss: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Emi oya come here make I knack ur kptus if Yomi too dey do shakara tongue

Quite funny tho
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Ipledge:
My eyes are heavy,bed calling
i will be expecting your message

Okaysss ive replied grin
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by omega2128(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
yomanovic:

No ooo bro. You got that place wrong. What happend was that after I broke up with her, she called, screaming at me on the phone that I should warn my girlfriend to stop disturbing her. She claimed someone was calling her and threatening her to leave her man alone but with private number. Days after she called again that the person's phone has displayed that she used the number to search for the person on facebook and it displayed the person's picture. She now said the person actually works in my office that the person said she was jealous when she knew that myself and the eni in question were dating each other because she wanted me for herself. Now for her to reveal who the person is, she wouldn't. That's the person I was actually asking her to reveal but I discovered that it was all lies. She only used the ploy to seek my attention. You get?

Well, I'll surelly get many things wrong because i know little to nothing about your relationship.
She may be obsessive, lock down type, easily get angry, liar, good cook, religious, etc. Truth that i know is this-
whatever you don't like about her- multiple it by 3
Whatever you like about her - divide it by 2
Then be the judge in your own court. She was not in relationship with you for God's sake and you also.
Pls, don't consider her if she did not measure up.
Talking from experience.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by cruz22(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
smh......dahz nt hw a whatsapp conversation lukz lyk
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by nas4q(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
cruz22:
Read before u comment!
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by cruz22(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
nas4q:

Read before u comment!
nas4q:

Read before u comment!
duuhhh.....i read it
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
cruz22:

So how does a whatsapp conversation look? Funny dude!
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
cruz22:

So how does a whatsapp conversation look? Funny dude! I use a bb. Go to a whatsapp conversation and click option. Click 'send to mail' and mail it to your inbox to see how it'll look.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by cruz22(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
yomanovic:

So how does a whatsapp conversation look? Funny dude! I use a bb. Go to a whatsapp conversation and click option. Click 'send to mail' and mail it to your inbox to see how it'll look.
owkzz
undecided
yomanovic:

owkzz
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by cruz22(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
yomanovic:

owkzz
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Rhaphy(f): 12:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Was about to sleep when I saw yo thread! It's sooo funny. I get all wha u been tryna explain but I figured something out! You r very jobless sir. The same joblessness u exhibited when u were chatting with her, u exhibited it on here too. Fine what u did was justifiable and if I were in yo shoes wulda prolly done d same thing. But y do u feel d need too defend yourself against all criticisms? U feel u deserve a pat on d back? Dream on aii, continue paying attention to little things and end frustrated. Btw some women r FOOLS! D stupid woman is one of d reasons y I don't like being a lady....Shes totally gross and a shame to womanhood. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rhaphy:
Was about to sleep when I saw yo thread! It's sooo funny. I get all wha u been tryna explain but I figured something out! You r very jobless sir. The same joblessness u exhibited when u were chatting with her, u exhibited it on here too. Fine what u did was justifiable and if I were in yo shoes wulda prolly done d same thing. But y do u feel d need too defend yourself against all criticisms? U feel u deserve a pat on d back? Dream on aii, continue paying attention to little things and end frustrated. Btw some women r FOOLS! D stupid woman is one of d reasons y I don't like being a lady....Shes totally gross and a shame to womanhood. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Lolzzz @ joblessness! Anyway I was on a week leave and just resumed today. That's why tonight is my first time here today. I was not defending myself against criticism. I only explained my own side of the story just the way I tried all my best in chat to convince her(offline included) but all to no avail until I realised I was talking to a she-goat. Well, I'm just the meticulous type. But what's a forum for by the way? Abeg na u get your mouth jorr!

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Rhaphy(f): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lmao! U ddnt know b4 that she was a she-goat? Even her vocab is very bad! When I see somethings I wonder how they got to be, both of u sound totally opposite. #but that's none of my biz tho
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Farouksenior: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
adorable29:
Omo, shine your eye. This girl dey use you play ten ten. She may not even be in love with you. Just wants you as a safety net for marriage. Especially as you seem like a quiet conservative guy or as they say in our local parlance "guy wey no tear eye". This is the kind of guy she wants to hook. A marriage material....

Seriously, from the chat conversation, fighting and the sleeping around accusations leveled against her, I kinda don't think she is a very decent lady! This convo reminds me how common it is this days, to see the crazy baddoski runs babe being married to the quiet cool tempered guy. This girls know what they want and go for it at all cost!

Finally! Bros Flee! If not, you no go know wetin hit you!

Hahaha. Na so one hook ma cousin 4 nyt club just few days to im T.M. If no b say...na ginger oo ginger; We sing 4 m by lax ft. Wizkid cheesy Our bros
4 cast. Nd she was jazzed up.

@ op. dt babe go jazz u. Or trap u. 32 no b old age joor. Babes still marry at 35. Bt b wise

1 Like

Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by kenex4ever(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
MarthaK:

Things happen... When a couple break up, neither one of them will wanna accept that they were at fault.
As long as you were cool while dating her, you shouldn't be bothered about what she tells people.
She'll paint you black to hide her faults but remain calm. You have nothing to prove to her or anyone she has lied to about you.
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by f00ls and accepted by idiots.
true!!, he shouldn't have sent d conversation 2 d people she told lies(about wanting her back), he doesn't need to prove anything to them.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by kenex4ever(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
yomanovic:

Begging me! Sorry you got it wrong. I showed you a man frustrating my life. If you read the conversation very well, you'll see places when she was more or else telling me ' we are still on'. You'll also read the place she said the relationship started by 'force' and you'll see the place she said 'wetin dey do you self? I luv you pass al these one wey u dey do'. Now ask yourself. Is that begging? NO. She aint begging me but out to frustrate me. And I sense her next plan is to trap me with pregnancy. You can see she asked me if missed if I miss and I told her ' I moved on' but she wanted me to tell her I missed her by force when I didn't. Now you can see she is not begging me but frustrating me through self-imposition on me. For your information, the whole lasted for less than 3 months so you should not think bleep her tire and I wan dump. So don't just assume. Read the conversation word for word.
she must have dated some of ur colleagues.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by kenex4ever(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
yomanovic:

So I heard bro but it could have been in the past. the deal of the matter is that the allegation against her of having an affiar is with people that are known to me. I asked her of what she has with few pple around but she said she is close to the. These people are bosses at my office. By the time you are close to about 3 of my bosses, your level don pass my own na. No be so? In the course of the relationship, she has reported me to two of them that I accused her of dating the. I have to apologise to this people and explained my position which they reasoned with me. So I feel its better to just severe all ties with her.
bros, from what u wrote here I think she is TOO much 4 u, RUN, FLEE.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Farouksenior:

Hahaha. Na so one hook ma cousin 4 nyt club just few days to im T.M. If no b say...na ginger oo ginger; We sing 4 m by lax ft. Wizkid cheesy Our bros

@ op. dt babe go jazz u. Or trap u. 32 no b old age joor. Babes still marry at 35. Bt b wise

Na d jazz tin me con dey fear o
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Farouksenior:

Na d jazz tin me con dey fear o. Na why I delete am 4 bbm join blocking for whatsapp.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rhaphy:
Lmao! U ddnt know b4 that she was a she-goat? Even her vocab is very bad! When I see somethings I wonder how they got to be, both of u sound totally opposite. #but that's none of my biz tho

I never meant to be harsh. Ok na ur biz now! How was ur day?
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Rhaphy(f): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2014
I never said u were harsh wink hey its a wonderful day what can I say
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=Rhaphy post=27022096]I never said u were harsh wink hey its a wonderful day what can I say[/quote

Okay. What's up? I wish to chat with you out of here. I dropped a request for you. Please, reply.
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by Rhaphy(f): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
I got an email that u want to send an email but I have no idea how to go about it
Re: His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. by yomanovic: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Rhaphy:
I got an email that u want to send an email but I have no idea how to go about it

I also try figuring it out here but no way. I'd not tried it b4. Why not look for 'accept' or 'reply' or something that suggests reply. You can also send me the same email I sent u so that I can also check it out here. I'll hang around for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Being A Virgin; Advantages And Disadvantages. / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Cinema In Lagos / 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.