Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (39953 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Atmmachine(m): 5:20am On Oct 10, 2014
No guy is single.
You either snatch him from another lady or you share him another lady, but the important thing is to be the highest shareholder..

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by vacant06(m): 5:21am On Oct 10, 2014
smada13:

smileyin need of side chicks...interested applicants can apply....

nice treats on weekends are a certainty.....

7e33b874
ur papa na adenuga abi u get rang rover sport or aston martin?

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Jabioro: 5:30am On Oct 10, 2014
I like d OP,What most men and women do in secret,he brought to limelite,despite some of YOU deny it..here he comes with law,rules and guard of the game..,.

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by M4gunners: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Op you must have gone tthrough all these side chic(s) process to know this. Just my opinion . The funny name there got me laughing (Situationship instead of Relationship ).Guten Morgen nairalanders.

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by timilehing(m): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2014
What's so special to be proud of being side chick?? More like an extra tyre

3 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by hensben(m): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2014
Side chick are cool n understanding compare to main chick

I never get this kind of chick b4 o, na my friend tell me.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Farouksenior: 5:48am On Oct 10, 2014
smileyin need of side chicks...interested applicants can apply....
nice treats on weekends are a certainty.....
7e33b874[/quote]

U get yatch?? Is ur surnamE ATM? grin

vacant06:

Bros mi. Abeg help me ask m ooo. D guy get balls oo cheesy
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Am coming back to comment
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by cynhamscakes(f): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2014
Lmao!
Op weldone oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by bigwallace(m): 6:07am On Oct 10, 2014
As for me I gat plenty side chicks but no main chick.nd am confused right now cos I dnt know who to promote among them to d enviable postion of bin d main chick grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by elnino3(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2014
hate it when side chics start catching feelings. Especially when u both know she has a main man and you are also a side dude. So hypocritical

7 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by evmandy(f): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2014
OgidiOlu3:
The sad part is, most of you ladies here are side chicks even though you don't know undecided .
U tink u re d top guy in ha life, sorry bro,,,,,,,because even side guy neva reach u
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by ayukdaboss(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2014
OgidiOlu3:
The sad part is, most of you ladies here are side chicks even though you don't know undecided .
chimkaire:
Speak to me baby...please speak to me!! cheesy grin lipsrsealed sad
FIXED
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by livingstoneony(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2014
mirexxx:
oya side chickens whr una dey?
see this side chick calling on other side chicks...

2 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2014
OMG! Is he serious shocked shocked shocked
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Ladycloud(f): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2014
mehn! btw....guyz ehn! wetin remain wey una neva call we gurlz?
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2014
Ok,here comes a letter from a side chick!
*Well its not biggie cos i know there are other woman.I am attracted to your looks and majorly,your money so as long as it comes,i really do not have a problem whose pushes you are digging.Agai,not all ladies that calls you are familia,i might just be sharing your numbers and taking my cuts.Lets go there...cheesy
wink
*oh dear i dont care about your whereabouts,remember i might not be fuuuccking only,and you are not the only elegant man that wants a piece of my as..You have other chicks remember,i am not greedy,i love to share and to be shared.wink
*Well,your wife and gfs is none of my business,but puleaaseeee,dont ask me to cook for you.IAgain i use God beg you,dont try and be all romanticwhen you have trouble at home/main chick.Dont kiss my neck!Dont close your eyes while succking my booo,bs!DONT FORCE your head on my pussy!Just fuuucxk it!I am not your wife/main chick.Dont tell me to quit Acting slutty,its none of ur business.loading....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by holluwai(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2014
Need me a side chick grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by andy24(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2014
@op. No one badder than u grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by holluwai(m): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2014
Looks like you're tired of being the side chick... It's side chick not ho3!

lynpetra:
Ok,here comes a letter from a side chick!
*Well its not biggie cos i know there are other woman.I am attracted to your looks and majorly,your money so as long as it comes,i really do not have a problem whose pushes you are digging.Agai,not all ladies that calls you are familia,i might just be sharing your numbers and taking my cuts.Lets go there...cheesy
wink
*oh dear i dont care about your whereabouts,remember i might not be fuuuccking only,and you are not the only elegant man that wants a piece of my as..You have other chicks remember,i am not greedy,i love to share and to be shared.wink
*Well,your wife and gfs is none of my business,but puleaaseeee,dont ask me to cook for you.IAgain i use God beg you,dont try and be all romanticwhen you have trouble at home/main chick.Dont kiss my neck!Dont close your eyes while succking my booo,bs!DONT FORCE your head on my pussy!Just fuuucxk it!I am not your wife/main chick.Dont tell me to quit Acting slutty,its none of ur business.loading....

2 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2014
By de way,i can pick my calls and talk to as much male callers as i want,and if i happen to like to see any that moment,then i will leave you and go.Thanks for the Orgassmmmms honey but if your D is still standing after the first round,you need to go home to your wife/main chick.Off i go,you are not the only elegant man withal a big coock chasing me around town!
*Naaaaaa!Come on,you will keep promises to me else no kpomo for you.I am not your wife/main so i cant manage you,abeg give me my money jare,i no dey do Osho free biko.Go and meet your wife/main so demi go give you free kpomo because my kpomo needs good money to maintain else,i will deliberately not wash it for three days,once you are erecte,i go deep inside rob am all over your face.You won fuuuck clean Perry but you no won maintain am abi!?I go just give you toilet infection!You go still carry go give your wife/main chick.Stingy man!

2 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Bigcake: 7:00am On Oct 10, 2014
orobs93:
Just eliminate d main chick and u will b a top contender for d main chick position
Hardly can a side chick take over from the main chick, because most times the side chick doesnt posses the quality of the main chick. Side Chick are usually used to develop and test new sexx styles and positions, that in the case of an injury she will take it in good fate having known the terms and conditions applicable to being a side chick. Side chick is a runs chick otherwise called '' chop clean mouth'' or ''Maga''.

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2014
*yawns*
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Odilafta:
Summary; Prepare and accept to be spare tyre..
Chai!
So some people are okay with becoming an extra tyre. Hmmm!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by RentedReality(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Beware of side chicks. They have ways man, ways to make you change team without knowing.
Starts out like they don't mind beind a side piece until you wake to find out she's the main dish, a one course meal without dessert.
Yeah, side chicks can do that to you.

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by feldido(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2014
andromida:
Tough life for the side chick.
Yeah, cos it's not easy to find a guy who's still single these days in nigeria, so it's better they prepare for it? cheesy
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2014
abeg na here you make mevex!Which Lover!who love you?I resemble your mama?I won't tag you,i no follow you for instagram,e no concern me.And no tag me too,no talk to me,iyou fit spoil my package,.We just dey ffuuuck ourselves abeg no carry love enter,that word sabi slow RUNZ!!No love me abeg,na better kwokirikwo,i with good spending i need.So stay on the lane.TO ALL THE MY FELLOW SIDE CHICKS,NO ALLOW YOUR SIDE DICK LOVE YOU O.The day you ask am for money,e go use love do mago mago take give you half of the money we you need.So i no dey love,no love me.

2 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by smada13(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2014
vacant06:

To know that u v to come up close and personal..... obviously I don't v an Aston martin.....
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by devine99(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by alexis007(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2014
...side chick ko...front chicken ni.....op,to whom did dis crap u wrote addressed to?.....are u actually talking from experience.....in the relationship ur mum have with ur dad[don't tell me she's his wife bcus i don't believe you].....is she 'side mirror'...sorry side chick?.......does she live in a seperate house where your dad comes in to bleep her and goes home to his true wife after the deed is done?....answering all these incisive questions might cause you a 1st-class migraine....but check it out....you deserve no better after opening this useless thread...
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2014
equlibrium:
When I grow up, I wana be a side chic cheesy
ooops... sori, am a man lipsrsealed
lols u fit be gay naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.